GM Rinaldo's Midnight Mirror

Game Master The Great Rinaldo!

Maps and Images


1 to 50 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Replacement gameplay thread.


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

You sit around a campfire in a circus caravan with giant banners readying "The Flying Flutterfoot Family Circus!". The circus is currently camped outside Korvosa in southern Varisia, not far from the mountains leading into Nidal.

As the various members of the circus clan go about their business, you sit with Venture-Captains Rinaldo and Messa Flutterfoot. Rinaldo says, "Thank you all for meeting us here. A letter was sent to the Society and passed along to us. It seems the Tiboros family of Nisroch, in Nidal, is is worried about the wellbeing of their youngest daughter, Anya. A year ago she married a handsome baron from rural Karpad, and two months ago she gave birth to a son. All seemed fine for Anya until her frequent letters to her parents mentioned her husband’s growing paranoia and erratic behavior. Three weeks ago her letters stopped altogether, and her family wants answers."

Messa picks up the story. "The Tiboroses don’t want to involve the Nidalese authorities in any investigation. They fear that any
inquiries might jeopardize their noble standing. So they contacted the Pathfinder Society, and offered 5,000 gold pieces to cover expenses for a team to travel to Karpad and determine if Anya is well, or if there is reason to worry."

She hands you an envelope. "We've secured passage for you from Korvosa to the port city of Nisroch, and then up the Usk River to a small tributary called Dimar's Way. You'll have to travel on foot along Dimar's Way to get to Karpad."

Rinaldo adds, "Nidal isn't a pleasant place, but you'll be away from the center of the Zon-Kuthon worship. People in the countryside are less likely to be fervent believers, but still be aware of where you are and try not to stir up unnecessary trouble. Do what you can to learn why Anya's letters stopped, and if she needs assistance, provide what you can."

===========================
Since this isn't a PFS scenario, there's no Q&A or knowledge checks, though if someone makes a really high Local or History check I might be able to give you some background information about your destination.

Make any final purchases you want to do before heading out, then I will cut-scene us to the first scene of the module. :-)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

We will do our best, rest assured. Patros says, honing his blade on his whetstone.

only purchases I need are a whetstone and a skeleton key.

Liberty's Edge

Chaotic Neutral Vine Leshy Skald 5 (Sheet) | HP: 43/43 | AC: 22 (13 T, 22 F) | CMD: 16 | F: 9, R: 5, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 6 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Raging Song 13/13 | Goodberry 0/2 | Level 1 Spells 5/5 | Level 2 Spells 3/3 | Fermented Fruit 10/10 | Spell Kenning 1/1 | Reroll 1/1 | Regular Berries 0/

"Not to worry. People tend to like me when they meet me."

No purchases to make.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"I am ready to go."

No purchases


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

The journey is long but uneventful. You spend a week on various boats, then another week on foot traveling through the Nidalese countryside.

Eventually, you reach your destination. The town of Karpad is not large, and you are easily able to identify the major landmarks: the temple to Zon-Kuthon, the manor of the local noble family, and the town's single inn. You also note that the town has a fairly sizeable fetchling population, and that there is a sort of ghetto across the river from the main buildings of the town where they seem to be mostly restricted.

I have put up a map of the town with the landmarks noted. Commence sandbox investigation phase! ;-)

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 4 | AC: 19/14/- | HP: 32/32 | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +0 (+2 to all vs fire/light) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Maybe I missed something. This isn't a PFS scenario?

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

Sanctioned module, so the format and conventions are a little different.


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror
Laiashi wrote:
Maybe I missed something. This isn't a PFS scenario?

No, this is a sanctioned module. There will be a chronicle, but it isn't actually written for PFS. Also, because it is a 32-page module, we will probably not be finishing before Gameday 8 is officially over, but I've already checked in with Tyranius and made arrangements for finishing even after having to report.

And in case I wasn't clear about it ... this is a sandbox investigation, so I'm waiting on you to decide how to start now that you have arrived.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"Guys, shall we go to the inn first? Maybe we can find out something there."

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

"That would be a wise starting point. It would not do to barge into a noblemans estate without knowing what to expect. Especially here."


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

As you make your way through town, your presence as strangers is noted, but does not appear to be terribly unusual. The people are friendly enough, and direct you to "The Willow".

The Weeping Willow is the only tavern and inn in town, and as lunchtime approaches has a decent amount of business. A human woman directs a small staff of fetchlings, as a man comes to greet you. "Welcome, travellers. I am Boris Camm, welcome to the Weeping Willow. Will you be needing rooms, or are you just passing through looking for a meal?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Good day,, sir. Might you have some strong coffee and some warm stew? I'm hungry and need something other than warm up jerky and weak brew...


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

"Of course! Take a table and my wife will bring it right out to you. "

There is plenty of room for you to find a table together. There are a few groups of people having lunch.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Thank you, sir. the Taldan says as he heads for a table. He looks around at the others in the room quickly as he does, measuring them. Looks like we need to out in some work here. I'll use some of my rakish charm to see what I can find out. When the watress comes over, he strikes up a conversation.

[b]This meal will certainly warm is up. Thanks ma'am. Oh, quick question...what's the lay of the land here? We're obviously not from here...any news...or dare I say gossip we should know? he says, grabbing a few extra coins from his purse.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

Nino also takes two gold coins from his pocket and shows them to waitress. This will be yours if you can give us some information about lady Anya and her husband.

diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

The woman holds out a hand for the coins and says, "Well, the Boroi family has been in charge for a couple of hundred years now. The Baron is a good enough man, he keeps taxes low and justice fair. Anya seems a nice enough lady, and she bore a son, so there's an heir."

She looks around a bit, and continues. "But if you're going to be here a while, watch out for the Tallowthroat. People been having their neck swell up, then eventually disappear. I hear it was caused by some shadow creatures coming into town out of the valley. You'll notice it's only humans what get it, not fetchlings." She nods knowingly toward the two fetchlings cleaning tables.

There are other people in the tavern, and you noticed people going about their business in town. If you want to spend a few hours (1d4, I'll roll) gathering information with Diplomacy, there may be more rumors to hear.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

Nino starts listening other people.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 4 | AC: 19/14/- | HP: 32/32 | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +0 (+2 to all vs fire/light) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Laiashi tries to play up on any prejudice the woman might have. "Not the fetchlings? Seems strange, don't you think? I mean, I'm an outsider (heh) here, but I also have a woman's intuition, and they seem kinda... you know? I'm not saying they're doing anything wrong, but..."

I'll spend the time as well.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

Ushi sits down with Boris as much as the barkeep is able, inquiring about trade routes and partners in the area along with information more related to the mission. "If you know of anyone willing to be a local factor, or what goods are best traded given the unique requirements of Nidal, I would be glad to hear them."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

You settle into the bar, moving around a bit and listening to the locals. As they warm up a bit, you purchase a few rounds of drinks, and learn a few things about recent events in town.

Karpad is an isolated farming and logging village that occasionally serves as a stopping point for Atteran horse-ranchers driving their stock to Pangolais. If you are looking to get into trade here, your best bet would be to go to Atteran to talk to the ranchers.

The town has about 30 fetchlings, and the population has existed in roughly the same proportion to humans for as long as anyone can remember. The fetchlings are generally tolerated, and until recently, the baron made a point of employing a number of them within his manor. All fetchlings in Karpad live in the ghetto known as Shade Row and mostly keep to themselves. Some people think the fetchlings are somehow responsible for the "Tallowthroat" disease that Boris' wife, Lorin, mentioned to you. There are also rumors that the baron made a pact with a demon made of shadows, and that is why he lets fetchlings live here.

The baron was the youngest of three sons. His father and brothers all died suddenly in the same year. It was very tragic, but the new baron is generally considered to be a better ruler than his father.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"Guys, shall we go visit those fetchlings?"

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

"I think it wise to learn what the other half of the town knows, yes."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Aye...the Patros says, taking a swig of coffee and tearing into a chunk of bread.re are many things we must figure out...


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Are you going to rent rooms, or wait to see how things go first?
==============

After finishing up your meals and tending to any business with the innkeeper, you walk around the town with an eye toward investigating the fetchling area.

As you start to make your way across town, you hear a din of shouting from ahead. As you reach the main square, you see a large group of human villagers have surrounded a family of fetchlings (a male and female adult, and a male teen). You also note several ropes hanging from the old oak tree in the corner of the square, with a makeshift gallows set up beneath them.

Once you get closer, it appears that the leader of the human mob is shouting at the fetchlings. His throat is swollen, making his voice hoarse.

"What did you do with her? I know you took her ... you people can't be satisfied with your life, and have to make ours miserable! Did you kill her to make your evil spell components? Or are you selling her to the night hags? TELL ME! "

His companions don't actually have pitchforks and torches, but it definitely has a lynch-mob feel, with people shouting in agreement with the leader.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"What is going on here!? "Asks Nino someone in the mob.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Patros rushes to put himself between the mob and the fetchlings.

Hold on here....there will be no executions here. Stand back...what is going on....

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

"This appears to be vigilante justice." Ushi moves with the rest of the party. "I wonder how the baron will feel when it is brought to his attention."

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 4 | AC: 19/14/- | HP: 32/32 | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +0 (+2 to all vs fire/light) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Laiashi wrings her hands in mock concern and sidles up to the lynch mob. "Oh no. What did these fetchlings do?" She gives the ferchling family a wink, telling them, We're here to help.

Bluff (pass message): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
*sigh* Well at least she can't pass the wrong message...


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Let's see ... the local "different people" are being accosted, and an Ifrit, a Nagaji, and Oread, and a Half-orc (with a token human) step in ... let's find out what happens!

=============

Nino the Green wrote:
"What is going on here!? "Asks Nino someone in the mob.

Starting further back in the crowd, Nino gathers that the man making the accusations is the captain of the village watch, Lucian Groy. He believes the fetchlings have kidnapped his daughter. This has fanned the general belief that the fetchlings have brought a plague or curse on the town, and the mob is clearly looking to punish *someone*.

=============

Laiashi wrote:
She gives the ferchling family a wink, telling them, We're here to help.

The fetchlings seem not to understand Laiashi's wink, but are clearly relieved to have someone else standing with them instead of against.

=============

Patros Therinor wrote:
Hold on here....there will be no executions here. Stand back...what is going on....

I'll hold that Diplomacy roll for after a little more conversation has happened.

"Those people kidnapped my child! If they haven't already eaten her, it's only because they are going to sell her to the shadow demons! Why won't they tell me what they've done?"

=============

DC 18 Sense Motive:
Groy's eyes are wild as he makes his accusations, and he has the look of someone not entirely sane.

Picture of Lucian Groy has been added to the slideshow.

You can continue to address Lucian, and/or address the crowd to get more information or to try to influence them. I'll hold Patros' Diplomacy roll until you've done a little more conversation, and also for him to say what specifically he is trying to do with that check. ;-)

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Dire accusations indeed. What proof is there of this crime?"


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror
Ushi Goroshi wrote:

[dice=Sense Motive]1d20+5

"Dire accusations indeed. What proof is there of this crime?"

Are you asking Lucian directly, or talking to other people?

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

Since he failed the Sense Motive, Lucian.


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Lucian looks at Ushi and replies, "She is gone, and they have her!"

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

"They do?" Ushi peers about the wayang family curiously.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

sense motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"Guys, eyes of that man are wild as he makes his accusations, and he has the look of someone not entirely sane. Something is wrong here!"

Nino then tries to detect magic on Lucian.

cast detect magic

The Exchange

M Nagaji Oracle5 HP 41/41 AC22/TC13/FF19 F+4 R+6 W+6 (+2/mind-affecting&poison) CMB+4 CMD14 Spd20ft Init+7 Perc+3 Spell Slots: 1st-5/7|2nd-4/5 |Active Buffs: N/A

Looking back to the guard, then around at the mob, the nagaji sighs. "Oh dear."


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Someone in the crowd calls out, "Watch out! The orc is casting a spell!"

Nino detects no magic, but many people in the crowd are suddenly VERY frightened. I'll need a little roleplay and an accompanying check, either Diplomacy or Intimidate as appropriate, to calm the crowd.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

Nino tries to calm down the crowd. "It seems to me that is something wrong with this man!" he points the finger into Lucian. "I am just trying to figure out what is wrong here."
"My friends and I can help to find this man's daughter!"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 4 | AC: 19/14/- | HP: 32/32 | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +0 (+2 to all vs fire/light) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Laiashi glances at Nino. Lovely. While not a spellcaster herself, she'd seen enough of it to know that his spell was harmless-- but that either didn't matter to the townspeople, or they didn't know the difference. "Hang on, I've seen that spell before," she says loudly but calmly. "It's detection magic. People use it to find out if you're under a spell yourself. It's not dangerous, look."

She marches up to Nino and stands in front of him, with her hands on her hips. "So, big guy, do I have any on me?"

Playing this up for the crowd's benefit, to show that it isn't harmful. Not sure if this would be my own roll or to aid his.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

(For the record, if he concentrated long enough Nino would find that Laiashi's clothes, gloves, and the wand in her belt pouch are all magical.)

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

Nino then casts the same spell on Laiashi.

"You see, it is harmless!"


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

Laiashi's quick thinking seems to help with the people who were upset at the spellcasting, and you hear a couple of people mutter "Wait, is Lucian under a spell? Did they enchant him, too?"

You've at least got some of them thinking, but it's going to take some more work to convince them to back down. You still hear mostly anti-fetchling sentiments, and see people eyeing the gallows. Lucian's attitude has not changed at all.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Not everything is black and white. We must look into this...now, let us hear from these people... Patros says, pointing to the fetchlings.

Good save, Laishi...well done...he then says quietly.

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 4 | AC: 19/14/- | HP: 32/32 | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +0 (+2 to all vs fire/light) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

I figured this was an either/or, influencing the crowd instead of influencing Lucian. Can I do both?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

still here...

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"I didn't do anything to Lucian I just checked if there is magic on him and there is no magic." says Nino to the crowd.

"Lucian wait let us hear what fetchlings have to say!"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

OK, sorry this was unclear ... no one has actually asked the fetchlings a question. They are cowering in terror, and don't really have anything to say unprompted. What do you want to ask them?

Meanwhile, some of the crowd is starting to back off. You can continue talking to them and make diplomacy checks to try to calm them down, but I need some specific statements/conversation from you to go with your diplomacy checks.

Grand Lodge

”Nino” | Male CN Medium Half-Orc Warpriest of Gorum 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +2; darkvision | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 3/4; 2nd 2/2 | Blessings 3/3 |Fervor 3/3| Active Conditions: None.

"People, you all can go home now! We are here to handle this." says Nino to the crowd.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"Can you tell us your side of the story here?" asks Nino the fetchlings.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

all good...stuff happens like this in pbp....Patros goes to Lucian.

Stand down...we will find out what is going on.... He then turns to the patriarch of the fetchling family.

an you help us help you? What are they prattling on about?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 to help ease the fetchlings' minds


Escaping the Grave, Table 1 | Escaping the Grave, Table 2 | The Midnight Mirror

One of the fetchlings says, "We have no idea what's going on! They just surrounded us and started ranting about a missing girl! We just want to go home!"

1 to 50 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rinaldo's Midnight Mirror All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.