GM Choptop's 07-24 Dead Man's Debt

Game Master Ietsuna

<<<Maps and Slides>>>


151 to 200 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Haze examines the older cave paintings and points some details out to the group.

"Ah, looks like good old Camazotz, the god of bats, blood, and nocturnal predators. Charming guy."

The dusky warpriest pauses for a second. "That's a joke, of course. This guy is a real drag. Think's he's a tough guy. I've seen worse."

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

"I c..can't understand w..w...why I signed up for this mission. Jungles and caves aren't really my thi...th...thing." Still, Boomer looks around. However, the unfamiliar environment just has him flummoxed.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin looks around.

perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

There is something odd about this art...check out spoiler

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

"Interesting," Arileth muses. "What are those figures battling the bats?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

"Yeah, that is some neat repurposing. I don't get it though. WHo are these people?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Do you dare push deeper into the cave system?

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Oh, Haze dares.

"Whelp, there's one place to find bats..."

Haze presses deeper into the cave.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu follows behind Haze, bow at the ready.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A cool breeze flows through this large cavern from a ten-foot diameter hole near the center, carrying with it the metallic tang of blood. The floor and walls look to have been shaped long ago and stained with mineral deposits over time, but the ceiling fifty feet above remains in its natural state, covered with stalactites. East of the hole is a crude stone altar formed of rock. Just past the altar to the east, a massive stalactite hangs from the ceiling and stops five feet from the floor. It has been carved into the shape of a gigantic bat, its wings outspread and its fangs exposed as if about to consume a victim below. Bloodstains cover the altar.

Ahead of you are three headless creatures. They shamble towards you. Away and to the right a half bat, half elf creature stands on a ledge 20 feet above the floor.

In a cage off to the right 3 elves huddle and a fourth elf lays chained to the alter in the middle of the room.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

What in the name of Sarenrae is that? Be careful....I expect this thing is dangerous...Therin grabs his weapon and shield a bit tighter. He mumbles a quick prayer to his goddess under his breath.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

"Th...tha...that's a big nope!" Boomer steps through the tunnel and moves to the right, grabbing his new yellowheart longspear.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir nocks an arrow.

Any knowledge checks?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Knowledge Religion DC11 for headless figures:
The headless figures are zombies, although, obviously they lack heads. Their bodies are characteristically elven.

Knowledge Local DC12 for bat creature:
This is a werebat, half bat, half elf.

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

"Some of the more unusual zombies I've seen. You there--" Haze shouts to the bat creature. "Call off these undead minions."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

know local, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Therin grabs his holy symbol, ready to harness his goddess' divine grace to purge the undead infestation.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The zombies continue to menace you. As they do so you hear a voice. Open your veins and give your lifeblood to The Hungry Dark.

Initiative:

Boomer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Haze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Seldiir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Kuukuruu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Therin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Arileth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Zombies: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Werebat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin
Zoimbies

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir steps up and fires at the nearest zombie with one of the special arrows.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Crit damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Seldiir fires at Blue and it falls to the ground.

Red fires at Boomer

Arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The arrow strikes the wall harmlessly.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin
Zoimbies

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu moves in front to get a clear shot and fires an arrow at green.

PBS
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Haze closes with the zombie and attacks.

kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 for slashing: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Arileth advances into the chamber and draws her sword. Intoning another prayer to Calistria, she again touches the dagger-shaped birthmark by her navel and a wave of holy energy washes over the two remaining undead.

Channel Positive Energy, harm undead: 1d6 ⇒ 5


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Both Kuukuruu and Haze make attacks but both cannot seem to land a blow on these unconventional attackers.

Arileth's channel does do damage however as the wave of Calistria's power washes over them.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin
Zoimbies (Green -5, Yellow -5)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

ok...posting 2 actions...one if I can see both zombies, the other if i can only see one...need gm approval for LOS

both:
Therin calls forth a wave of holy energy to cleanse the undead presence. Sarenrae, burn these abominations with your touch!channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2

just one:
Therin shoots a ray of fire at the zombie ahead of him.
touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 4 = 01d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Boomer barely even notices the arrow that flies wide as he moves around to the side of the nearest [color=LightGreen]zombie[/color] and stabs at it with the longspear.

Stabby stab: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
P damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Therin sends a wave of holy energy at the two remaining zombies. Boomer follows the wave of holy energy with a stab from his spear at Green

Green slams into Haze

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Yellow moves up to Arileth and slams

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin
Zombies (Green -11, Yellow -7)

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir drops his bow and draws the yellowheart greatclub. As he does so he steps up to the yellow-tinged zombie and swings.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Seldiir swings and mashes Yellow into a pulp.

Red fires again at Boomer.

Arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The arrow strikes Boomer in the leg.

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin
Zombies (Green -11)

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu moves ahead and fires an arrow at the weird creature, recalling what the village elders said and reaching for the yellow heart arrows.

attack #1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d6 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Seeing that there are plenty of people to deal with the remaining zombies, Haze disengages and goes to check on the elf tied to the altar.

Acrobatics (tumble): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin strides forward confidently and swings his new club at the zombie.

club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Arileth hesitates. Delay.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Therin drops the last zombie. Haze manages to avoid any attacks as he moves up to the bound elf.

Kuukuruu fires at Red, but misses with the yellowheart arrow.

Combat Round 2/3 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir steps back to his bow, picks it up and sheathes the greatclub.

"Half-bat, half-elf, all kinds of trouble. Let's see what it's got."

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Boomer moves towards the alter, pulls a vial from his belt and downs it. He starts to bulk up and become slightly more beastial. His brow thickens and droops as his arms thicken and bulge.

strength mutagen: +2 AC, +4 Str, -2 Int


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Sorry all. I lost this game for some reason.

Another arrow sails through the cavern moving toward Haze.

Arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Combat Round 3/4 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir moves up for a better shot and fires a yellowheart arrow at the elf/bat creature.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The yellowheart arrow flies true from Seldiir's bow and into the bat creature.

Combat Round 3/4 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red -5
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin moves up and shoots a small jet of flame from his hand.

Come face us, coward!touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 move up 20ft and fire...on phone...can someone move me please...ty!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I moved you 20 feet closer to the creature.

Therin shoots a gout of flame, but misses.

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red -5
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Arileth double-times over toward the caged elves. Double move.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu moves and then fires another yellowheart arrow.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d6 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Boomer continues to move around the creature, pulling a flask from his belt and throwing it towards the bat-beast.

Toss bomb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
F damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

If it misses, bomb will land adjacent to creatures in a random square and the creature will take 3 splash damage.

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Is the elf on the altar bound? If so, Haze will cut them loose. If not, Haze will drag them off the altar.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Elf on the alter is bound, yes.

Kuukuruu fires again and misses again. His aim seems off. It may be teh light in here.

Boomer's bomb barely misses and it lands beside the bat-creature, splashing some of the contents onto it.

The creature continues to fire at Haze, as Haze frees the elf from the altar.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red -8
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Shouldn't be the light. He has darkvision. I think it is just nerves. Second mission.

Kuukuruu fires another arrow.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 ⇒ 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Kuukuruu finds his range and plugs an arrow into the creature.

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Seldiir
Red -12
Kuukuruu
Arileth
Haze
Boomer
Therin

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir keeps up the barrage.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Is the altar elf alive or stirring at all? Haze will either help or carry the elf out of the combat.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The altar is just stone, it is not moving. The elf is light enough that you should have no trouble helping them out of the area.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

After missing the creature, Boomer attempts to try again and pulls another vial.

Throw bomb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
F damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

151 to 200 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choptop's 07-24 Dead Man's Debt All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.