GM Choptop's 07-24 Dead Man's Debt

Game Master Ietsuna

<<<Maps and Slides>>>


1 to 50 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Confirmation Maps and Handouts

Every Pathfinder’s adventures come to an end eventually, and when an esteemed venture-captain is laid to rest, the Society was unaware of his outstanding debt to the Ekujae elves of the Mwangi Expanse. The elves have not forgotten though, and they expect the Society to make good on the late venture-captain’s promises. It's up to six bold Pathfinders to brave the Mwangi jungle and the dangers within to salvage the Society’s reputation in the region!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Despite the sweltering heat of the midday sun, the marketplace outside Sharrowsmith’s Exports is bustling with customers. Merchants stand in the shade under colorful awnings behind enticing displays of all manner of goods, from fresh fruits to intricate works of art. In the center of the marketplace, two large, vaguely humanoid statues rise from a fountain. Water pours from their gaping mouths as they stare up at the sun. A dark-skinned woman with gold-colored eyes sits on a bench under the fountain surveying the scene. As she catches sight of the newest arrivals, she rises and strides toward the market’s entrance, the crowd parting to allow her past. She speaks in hushed tones.

Greetings, Pathfinders, she says. I’ve been expecting you. For those of you whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, I am Aya Allahe. There is much to discuss, but here is not the place. Follow me, please. She leads you through the crowd to an immense stone building decorated with carvings of fierce apes, giants, and reptilian figures.

The heat inside the building is far less stifling than in the market outside. Allahe opens the door to a small, private meeting room. She presses a hidden switch on the wall, revealing a doorway into a well-appointed lounge.

Welcome to the Nantambu Pathfinder Lodge, she says, gesturing widely with her hands. In contrast to her animated gestures, the expression in her eyes is weary. As you have probably heard, the local venture-captain, Nieford Sharrowsmith, recently passed away on an expedition. His unexpected passing left behind many loose ends. I’ve done my best to help the Pathfinders with the day-to-day problems, but the current task is beyond my abilities to handle alone.

Over the last few weeks, the local Ekujae elves have become... she pauses. Well, they have become rather violent toward anyone they believe to be connected to Nieford or the Pathfinders. They have ambushed or abducted several travelers who fit that description, but have not yet killed any of them. Instead, they return their victims, beaten and severely bruised, near well-traveled roads. As I have been the Pathfinders’ primary contact in the area lately, these victims have come to me and reported their experiences.

Mostly they speak of being questioned and threatened. The Ekujae claim that Nieford Sharrowsmith owes them a service, and that if he himself will not settle the debt, then his friends or associates will. I have searched what records I have of Nieford’s, but so far all I have found is a single entry in one of his journals describing a path he once followed to the Ekujae, although there is no mention of any deal. Given his penchant for secrecy and relying upon his own memory, however, I have no doubt there is something he said to the elves to strike a bargain. That the suspicious Ekujae were willing to make a deal with him at all speaks to his strength of character. He was an honorable, trustworthy man, and the Society is poorer for his passing. Allahe pauses for a few moments, bowing her head in remembrance.

When she speaks again, her voice is clear and determined. She hands the you a detailed map drawn on a scrap of paper. Nieford drew this map to help him find his way to an Ekujae village. I ask that you follow this map as best you can and make peaceful contact with the insular elves. If you are not confident of your ability to navigate the jungle, I suggest you hire a guide. Once you arrive in the village, find out what it is that the Ekujae want, and if it is in your power to do so, fulfill Nieford’s bargain. While I doubt the Pathfinders could ever turn the Ekujae into full allies, they are dangerous foes. Allahe shakes her head, Let us learn from the Aspis Consortium’s mistakes and not antagonize them.

Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local) 10+:
The elves of the Mwangi Expanse tend to distrust outsiders. They are hesitant at best, and fiercely xenophobic at worst.

Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local) 15+:
Elves make up the largest non-human population within the Expanse and are themselves broken into many tribes. The most well known are the Ekujae tribes of the western Mwangi, the Kallijae of the northwestern jungles, and the Alijae of the northern jungles. Although it’s not clear why, every Ekujae on patrol carries a ceremonial club carved from yellowheart wood.

Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local) 20+:
The Ekujae tribe is divided into several scattered, self-sufficient communities. In times of strife, these groups band together against major threats. Recently, the Ekujae worked together to battle Aspis Consortium slavers operating out of Nightfall Station to the west. Aspis activity has not stopped, however, and rumors of sightings of Aspis agents south of Nantambu persist.

Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local) 25+:
The Ekujae see themselves as guardians of many ruins scattered throughout the jungle. They rarely explain why they guard them to outsiders. The few stories they have shared reveal that some of these places are connected to a “great darkness” that they were able to defeat but not destroy.

Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local) 30+:
Elves of the Ekujae tribes, like most other jungle elves, paint their faces and bodies with various patterns. Some indicate status or role in the tribe, while others are marks of accomplishment and achievement

Survival or Knowledge (Naturel) 10+:
Jungles are hot and full of dense foliage that makes traversing them a time consuming prospect. They are also teeming with a variety of animal life, including biting insects.

Survival or Knowledge (Nature) 15+:
The insects around Nantambu are carriers for avariety of tropical diseases. The most prolific carriers, mosquitos, tend to cluster around stagnant water and flooded areas. The thick layers of plant life on the ground make finding footing particularly difficult for horses and most other mounts accustomed to flatter terrain.

Survival or Knowledge (Nature)20+:
Many of the most dangerous jungle predators set up their lairs or ambushes near natural features such as quicksand to give them an advantage.

Survival or Knowledge (Nature)25+:
Gold and ancient treasures are not the only highly valued commodities in the Mwangi Expanse; various fruits and other plant products can fetch a high price in the markets of major cities.

Survival or Knowledge (Nature)30+:
Paying close attention to animal calls can alert travelers to danger, as monkeys and birds often send out warnings about predators in the area.

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"I'm decent at finding my way around, but traveling in the jungle is no picnic. Bogs, mosquitoes, undergrowth--traveling there is time-consuming and unpleasant. It's not the end of the world Ha! but it wouldn't hurt to hire a local guide."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"Kuukuruu comes from Mwangi. So I can act as guide" Flavor wise The little grippli says flicking his tongue out. "The bugs are easy enough. A bit of boomer and they all scatter." He says and demonstrating the explosions with his hands. "The smarter ones wait for you to get yourself in trouble. Like waiting for you to get caught up in quicksand or under growths. Which is why Kuukuruu sticks to the trees."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Moving through the market place you see several people advertising themselves as guides to the area for a fee. You have the hand drawn map, but have the option to hire a guide also.

Also for sale one small stall has small pots of insect repellent. If you inquire you are told that they are 10 gold pieces per pot.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Insects, but they are food. Why would I want to repel them.

Kuukuruu looks at the drawn map and shrugs. "I should be able to get us there."

Up to you if you want to hire a guide

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

"It is good that your way runs with ours, Kuukuruu."

Haze trusts the grippli to lead through the jungle, though he will buy some insect repellent.

-10 gp

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

survival aid another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

You can attempt survival untrained. Two more get lucky and we hit the top DC.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

"Aahh, ya ya know, I'm not re-really good at this outdoorsy stuff. Ya know? Give me a building to b-b-blow anyday. If Kuu-kuu-ku-kuruu says he's good, I'd go with him. I-I'm also not fond of the bugs."

aid, Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
-10 gp


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok, so I am understanding you are not hiring a guide, but some of you are buying repellent. We'll move forward shortly.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

bump.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Can I have 3 fort saves from everyone please? These cover the saves for various things throughout the journey.

The village where Sharrowsmith met with the Ekujae is approximately 100 miles southeast of Nantambu. You set out and the day passes mostly uneventfully. You move through the jungles with the accompaniment of chirps, hoots and the occasional roar. The canopy is alive with movement of birds and monkeys. As the afternoon is moving toward evening of the first day water begins to filter through the foliage overhead as a rain storm begins. Soaked you make camp.

GM dice: 1d100 ⇒ 38

The night passes uneventfully and around dawn the rain stops leaving everything soaked, but at least you don’t have to walk in the rain. The sun rises on day two and the air becomes steamy as the heat of the day comes on.

The trek though the jungle is much the same as the previous day. The animal calls and buzzing insects are constant companions and you move along the now soggy ground. Again, as evening approaches the skies open up and rain begins to fall. You find a place to camp for the night and set-up your resting area.

GM dice: 1d100 ⇒ 88

Crickets chirp through the night and flying night fauna can be heard overhead along with the scurrying of small creatures on the ground. Thunder rolls and there are flashes of lightning throughout the night. The rain eases in the wee hours and is done by the time you are breaking your fast.

Breaking camp you stow your belongings and begin to walk again for a third day. You move through the trees, now becoming used to the multitude of wildlife around you, unseen but definitely heard in the jungle. Can I have survival checks please?

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11extra +1 vs drugs or poison
fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23extra +1 vs drugs or poison
fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17extra +1 vs drugs or poison

survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21+1 to checks made to track

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Fortitude 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Fortitude 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Well, it's damp, but at least we have the screaming of jungle creatures to distract us from our wet footwear."

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Fort save 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Fort save 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Fort save 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Survival (to aid): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

"The..the..re really is nothing w..w..worse than being wet. I can't see anything in this m...m...mud."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

”Not my usual terrain. The flora here is fascinating. Those things that look like onions but smell closer to roses, they’re everywhere. I wonder how they pollinate?”

Rangers gonna range.

Seldiir wags his finger at Beaky, ”Hey, hey, avaunt from that! Put that fruit down!”
The hippogriff, nearly twice the size of Seldiir, bows its head and drop a pale pink fruit into the leaf litter on the floor.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu enjoys being back home. It almost does not feel like a mission to him.

fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 +1 vs poisons and diseases
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 +1 vs poisons and diseases
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 +1 vs poisons and diseases

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 +1 to track; +2 vs animals

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Keep rolling like that and we’ll have the whole thing wrapped up in no time!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The ground ahead if boggy and has become a patch of quicksand, no doubt the result of the rain the past few nights. Fortunately just about everyone in the party knows about this type of thing are were on the look out.

While you look at the quicksand three creatures come out of the undergrowth. They are insectoid with two pairs of bat wings, a tangle of thin legs and a needle sharp proboscis.

DC11 Knowledge (Nature):
These are Stirges. If you rolled 16 or higher you can ask for more info

Initiative:

Boomer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Haze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Sadaf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Seldiir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Kuukuruu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Yellow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Sadaf
Boomer
Seldiir
Red
Yellow
Kuukuruu
Haze
Blue

See slide 2 for map

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

As the nasty looking beasts emerge from the undergrowth, Boomer wastes no time in grabbing a bomb at his waist. And swirls in around a bit and then lobs it at the middle creature, hoping to get them all.

Bombs away! (Blue): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Fire damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 4 splash damage to adjacent creatures; DC 13 Reflex for half

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir steps up and swings for the nearest foe.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Boomer throws a bomb and it explodes on Blue, the Blue enemy drops to the ground in a smouldering heap.

Red Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Yellow Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Both Red and Yellow manage to dodge some of the splash.

It doesn't make much difference to Red though as Saldiir slices it in two.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Sadaf
Boomer
Seldiir
Yellow
Kuukuruu
Haze

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Survival, untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

This catsuit sure clings, Arileth gripes to herself as she makes her way through the jungle. Delayed a bit by a dalliance with a handsome Nantambuan man, the blond elven vixen had nonetheless been able to nearly catch up with the other Pathfinders she had heard were assigned to this mission.

If there were any doubt in her mind of that, the rather loud sound of a bomb going off removed it--they were nearby. More than nearby; she was practically on top of them! And they were probably in trouble, too! Unsheathing her longsword, Arileth charges into the undergrowth just in time to see a trio of overgrown insects attacking a very unusual collection of humanoids.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

GM, just a reminder, Sadaf is AWOL and has been replaced.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yeah, I will drop the new people in after this combat.

Yellow flies up to Saldiir and tries to latch onto him. Provoking an AoO

Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

It cannot seem to get its proboscis into Saldiir's skin.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Boomer
Seldiir
Yellow
Kuukuruu
Haze

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

dotting...thought i did last night...my bad

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Haze draws his weapons, steps up and swings at the creature.

kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 for slashing: 1d6 ⇒ 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Haze swings and misses. Thankfully he also misses Saldiir.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Wary of damaging his companions, Boomer draws his boom stick as it starts to get red hot and swings at the stirge.

Boom stick: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
B damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6 F damage: 1 = 1

scorching weapons as swift action; draw as a move


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Boomer drops the third enemy into the soggy mud.

Combat over

Two figures emerge from the brush. They have been pushing to catch up to you. New players are in

You resume your journey and the next four days and night pass in much the same way as the previous ones. The air is steamy, the nights are rainy and the ground is boggy. You do not encounter any major threats however. Jungle cats are seen once or twice and while they come close to the camp they never enter it and do not attack.

By midday on the eighth day you are nearing the border of the Ekujae territory. You hear a ringing slap as of a hand meeting a face and a voice in common bellows Move, you long eared tree hugger

You move into a clearing to find two humans and a half-elf dragging two elves.

Initiative:

Boomer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Haze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Seldiir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Kuukuruu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Arileth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Therin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Blue
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

See slide 3

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu climbs up a tree off the side of the path and then moves forward. "Oy what are you doing to those elves" He shouts down from above them with his bow drawn.

I am not sure how tall these trees are, but hopefully they have some branches with in the 15-20 foot range.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The trees would have branches in those ranges, yes.

The blue enemy raises his bow, scanning the trees for signs of whoever is speaking.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Blue
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Earlier...

Seldiir shakes the latecomers by the hand, "Always good to have the gods on our side. You are most welcome."

---

Now

Seldiir commands Beaky to stay back free action.
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 4 = 21

Then he moves forward with an arrow nocked but his bow pointed down, prepared to respond to violence in kind but not ready to initiate any violence.
readied action, attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Then he addresses the elves directly, "Are you okay? Who are these men?"

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Arileth moves forward, drawing her longsword and taking cover in the treeline.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

Which yellow one is blue?

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Haze draws shadows around himself and readies his weapons as he moves closer to assess the situation.

Darkness blessing (20% concealment), move up.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red says Find whoever that is. We can sell them too and make this a bit more worth our time.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Blue
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin moves to close with the bowman, bringing his morningstar to bear on the man.

You'll not be selling anyone today, ruffian!

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Therin bashes Blue with his morningstar. It makes a solid THUNK sound as it connects with flesh.

Yellow draws and arrow and fires it at Therin.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The arrow bounces off Therin's armour.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Blue
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

Grand Lodge

Male NG Grippli Ranger 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft, Climb 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Kuukuruu continues to move across the treetops. Releasing an arrow at blue.

PBS and canopy shooter
attack #1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Kuukuruu takes Blue out.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Ifrit Alchemist (Grenadier) 1 | HP 3/9 - 2nl| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs: 4/4 | Extracts: 1st 2/2 | Mutagen: Strength | Active conditions: None
Extracts:
Targeted Bomb Admixture; True Strike

As everyone one takes off around him, he slowly gets his bearings, being unfamiliar with territory like this. After hearing a heavy thunk and the dying breathes if an unfamiliar voice, he decides to move in that direction.

double move

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Hmm... I think I must have moved Therin by mistake when I made my move. I play with that avatar in another game. I will move Seldiir up and we can ignore my readied action...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Arileth advances further into the treeline, drawing her whip in her free hand.

Dark Archive

Haze the Futile | Male CN Medium Duskwalker Rogue (snare setter) 1/Warpriest 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17, T 113, FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +3 R +5 W +4 | Init +3 | Perc +7 (+8 vs. traps) | Speed 30ft | Blessings: Darkness/Void 2/3, | Active Conditions: Darkness Blessing (20% concealment)

Haze circles the foe.

Double move

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Cleric (divine paragon) 1 Portrait

Since Arileth should still have an action available, she'll Ready vs approach if anyone gets in range of the whip.

Readied whip: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red begins to mumble and chant, making gestures with his hands. Roll: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Suddenly 4 more Red's appear.

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Kuukuruu
Arileth
Seldiir
Haze
Red (half-elf)
Therin
Yellow
Boomer

1 to 50 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choptop's 07-24 Dead Man's Debt All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.