[Gameday VIII] GM Wolffauer - SFS 1-05 The First Mandate (Inactive)

Game Master Wolffauer

Game Maps / Handouts


251 to 297 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Oh pronk this.
can Marbles see her from this side of the room?

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Out of turn combat banter

I suppose the gig is up! Nevermind disarming, Nadia, remember what Royo said: “this particular model of explosive is very stable to kinetic damage and can be safely disarmed by simply smashing it hard enough”. Start smacking those bombs!”.

Coughes due to the smoke. “If anyone has a signal jammer, this would be a good time to employ it!

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Dariox will draw out her pistol, knowing that she probably shouldn't rush into the room without anyone else there. She will also take one of the healing serums that had been provided to the group.

Healing Serum: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Move Action: draw pistol; Standard Action: take a serum.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Nadia recognizes her mistake as soon as she makes it. DOWN! she yells as she dives away and the device explodes. She brushes the dust off her suit as she gets up and pulls out a massive spanner wrench. This is how we disarm things on Castrovel.


S1-07 | S2-06

From where Marbles is, he can't see Sanivvi at all (she is upstairs in the AV booth which sits behind the one-way holoscreen)

Nadia avoids the worst of the blast.

Chaos breaks out in the ballroom. Several of the Obsidian Spiders rush to surround First Seeker Luwazi.

Marbles you're still up, then Sanivvi

Status wrote:

[u]Round 6[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 12/12 HP 7/18 RP 2/5
Sanivvi

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Marbles will double move


S1-07 | S2-06

Sanivvi spies Dariox at the door, and makes a break for the other exit.
Move to door, move to open door

Everyone is up!

Status wrote:

[u]Round 7[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 12/12 HP 7/18 RP 2/5
Sanivvi

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne talks to the crowd. “Calm down everyone, we are experiencing technical difficulties, but everything will be solved in a moment. Please step away from any unknown devices you might find near your tables or the furniture!”.

Then he moves to door nearest to him, and stands there keeping the door open, while he draws his tactical plasma bolter. “No signs of the other two explosives - they might be in the staff area or on her person. Be careful!” he speaks in his comm unit.

Round 7
Move action: move your speed
Move action: draw weapon

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Right. Gonna deal with these for now. Nadia steps up to one of the other explosives and smashes it with her wrench. (Full Attack)

Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 4 = 12
Attack 2: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 4 = 12
Damage 1: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage 2: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Move action to open door, move action to move towards the booth

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

"She's heading down the far stairs!" Dariox then moves to follow the fleeing assassin, before taking a shot at Triloteya.

Decoupler Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage (Acid): 1d4 ⇒ 2


S1-07 | S2-06

Sanivvi dodges Dariox's shot as Bilimi sees her open the door and shouts, "I've got her here!" before taking a shot of his own.

Tactical semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Crit: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Meanwhile Nadia goes tries to manually destroy one of the bombs with little progress. AC 5, Hardness 5, HP 15

Sanivvi pulls back from the doorway and turns to face Dariox. "Best watch out for those missing bombs," she taunts while showing a device in her off hand and firing her pistol.

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19 Failed
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (7) = 16 Only 9 damage

Everyone is up!

Status wrote:

[u]Round 7[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 3/12 HP 7/18 RP 2/5
Sanivvi -- 8 dmg

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Nadia, it seems those bombs are much tougher to destroy than we expected. See if you can perhaps remove them from the stage and put them in the staff area, where they’ll cause less harm!” ((otherwise, better try to keep disarming))

DuQuesne moves through Bilimi and walks into the room. “Hello, Triloteya! I’m Doctor DuQuesne, of the Starfinder Society. I’m sorry to report that your plot has failed. The first seeker is safe and the obsidian spiders are surrounding the whole area. Please surrender and we guarantee no further harm will come to you. Please!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Round 8
Move action: move your speed
Move action: move your speed
Other action: combat banter x2

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Marbles moves into the room then shoots

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1

Move Action: move speed
Standard Action: attack

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Nadia listens to the massive CLANG as her wrench bounces off the second bomb. Good grief! What are these things made of? She then goes back to trying to disarm them manually.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


S1-07 | S2-06

Sanivvi grunts as Marbles' weapon strikes a glancing shot to her leg. She turns to scoff at DeQuesne, "Best to keep out of my way - I'm not finished here."

Nadia is able to disarm one of the explosives. She spots Ykris, having detached itself from Jhireu, who has skittered over to the stage and is working to disarm another explosive. One more to be found.

Still waiting on Dariox and Bilimi

Status wrote:

[u]Round 7[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 3/12 HP 7/18 RP 2/5
Sanivvi -- 9 dmg

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Grunting at the pain of Triloteya's shot, Dariox will still aim her pistol at the assassin, saying "You really should surender now. If you don't, we'll have to handle this in a manner that we don't like to." She then takes a quick glance around her to assess whether she could build a temprorary wall out of anything nearby.

If possible, she will use her Barricade feat to make a wall along the top of her square. If not, she will draw out her handaxe.

Attempting to Demoralize Triloteya. The DC is either 10+(her Intimidate) or 15+(1.5*her CR).

Intimidate to Demoralize: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 11 + (1) = 24 If successful, she is Shaken for 1 round, plus an additional round for every five by which I exceeded the DC.

Standard Action: Demoralize attempt; Move Action: either activate Barricade feat or draw a weapon.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling spacefarer solarian 1.1 | SP 9/9 HP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects,halfling luck, sneaky, stellar mode, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Bilimi moves up behind DuQuesne, lines up a shot at Sanivvi, and fires.

tactical semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


S1-07 | S2-06

As more people arrive, Triloteya starts looking around a little nerviously. Shaken 2 rounds

The AV booth is pretty tidy, so nothing to make a barricade out of.

In spite of shooting past DuQuesne, Bilimi is able to hit Triloteya.

Triloteya briefly weighs her odds, "You may have numbers on your side, but you are still out matched." She races past Dariox heading to the far door, taking another shot as she goes.

Uncanny mobility vs Dariox, no AoO
Trick Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 18 - 2 = 28
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Trick Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Everyone is up!

Status wrote:

[u]Round 8[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 0/12 HP 1/18 RP 2/5
Triloteya -- 11 dmg, shaken

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

It doesn’t have to end like this, Triloteya!" DuQuesne shoots her on the back.

Tactical plasma bolter vs. EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
E&F damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7

Then he starts going back to the main room, expecting she’s got something up her sleeve and the showdown will need a crowd as witness.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Nadia will quickly move on to the next bomb and try to disarm it.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Grunting in pain, Dariox still stands her ground as she turns and calls out "She is heading down the other set of stairs now! Everyone try to catch up!" Dariox will then fire her pistol at Triloteya once again.

Move Action: Activate Get'Em on Triloteya; Standard Action: ranged attack Triloteya.

Decoupler Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage (A): 1d4 ⇒ 3

I am fully aware of the potential consequences of not moving to safety.

@GM:
If I am dropped by Triloteya on her turn, I will activate Orc Ferocity to stay up while at 0 HP. From what I can tell, I would still be able to stabilize on that turn, which would be an unknown action (I can't find anything saying what it is), before taking the rest of the turn and falling unconscious at the end of it.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling spacefarer solarian 1.1 | SP 9/9 HP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects,halfling luck, sneaky, stellar mode, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Bilimi Takes another shot at Triloteya, before giving chase. Calling into her comms. "She is trying to escape down the right corridor."
tactical semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

You will regret the day you took a job against the starfinders
Marbles will attempt to demoralize and shoot.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7
demoralize: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Standard Attack
Move Demoralize

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Crit damage
crit damage: 1d10 ⇒ 3


S1-07 | S2-06

Down in the Skyreach Room, Nadia struggles with one device, while Ykris finishes disarming another.
--
DuQuesne's shot goes wide, but Dariox, Bilimi and Marbles all hit. Triloteya tries to shake off the pain, "Is that all you've got?" She backs through the doorway and takes a shot at Bilimi.

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 18 - 2 = 30
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 = 10 Miss!

Everyone is up

Status wrote:

[u]Round 9[/u]

3rd round after the explosion
DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 0/12 HP 1/18 RP 2/5
Triloteya -- 25 dmg, shaken, Get'em target

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

DuQuesne double moves to the stage, treading carefully on the destruction caused by the explosion, trying to look for the last bomb. Which he’ll do in the next round

Round 9
Move action: move your speed
Move action: move your speed through difficult terrain

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Dariox will take aim at Trioleya once again, firing at her twice before the assassin move out of sight.

Decouper Pistol (+Get'Em, -FA): 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 5
Decouper Pistol (+Get'Em, -FA): 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage (A): 1d4 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Nadia continues working to disarm the bomb.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Do you have any rerolls Nadia? Now would be a good time to use one if so.


S1-07 | S2-06

Agreed


S1-07 | S2-06

Dariox hits once.

Waiting on Marbles and Bilimi, and to see if Nadia has a re-roll

Status wrote:

[u]Round 9[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 0/12 HP 1/18 RP 2/5
Triloteya -- 28 dmg, shaken, Get'em target

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Unfortunately no. You mean like from boons? Still pretty new to society play and don't have much yet.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling spacefarer solarian 1.1 | SP 9/9 HP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects,halfling luck, sneaky, stellar mode, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Seeing her try an get away, Bilimi takes another shot at Triloteya.

tactical semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


S1-07 | S2-06

Marbles-bot will take a step closer to the doorway to get a better shot.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 2
But misses.

Nadia has a close call with the explosive, but is able to catch her mistake before it got out of control.

Bilimi tags Triloteya again, who has had enough and takes off down the stairs. Double move

Everyone is up!

Status wrote:

[u]Round 10[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 0/12 HP 1/18 RP 2/5
Triloteya -- 32 dmg, shaken

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

The last bomb has got to be here!” DuQuesne yells as he searches the stage. Finding it or not, he decides to rejoin the chase after Triloteya.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Round 10
Move action: Perception check to Search
Move action: move your speed through difficult terrain

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 2/7 HP 9/10 | RP 2/3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3(Drone) | Speed 25ft | Daze(at will), Psychokinetic Hand(at will), Detect Thoughts(1/day)

Nadia wipes a drop of sweat from her brow and tries again to disarm the bomb.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

Marbles will double move following after Triloteya.

Acquisitives

Female Half-Orc Xenoarcheologist Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 18/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15; ACvCM 23 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | darkvision 60 ft | Active conditions: none

Dariox dashes after the others, trying to keep the assassin in sight.

Double moving to new position.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling spacefarer solarian 1.1 | SP 9/9 HP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects,halfling luck, sneaky, stellar mode, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Bilimi double moves to keep up with Triloteya.


S1-07 | S2-06

Triloteya keeps moving and gets into the lift.

You've found all the bombs, and not set off any more. At the end of next round the lift doors will close and she will be gone.

Last chance!

Status wrote:

[u]Round 11[/u]

DuQuesne - SP 6/6 HP 8/8 RP 2/3
Nadia - SP 2/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/3
Marbles - SP 7/7 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Bilimi - SP 9/9 HP 9/9 RP 3/4
Dariox - SP 0/12 HP 1/18 RP 2/5
Triloteya -- 32 dmg, shaken

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling spacefarer solarian 1.1 | SP 9/9 HP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects,halfling luck, sneaky, stellar mode, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Charging forward a bit Bilimi takes one more shot at Triloteya.

tactical semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Critical: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, sneaky, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (6), +1d6 insight SM & Medicine

Here it is, the last bomb!” DuQuesne yells as he steps out of the main room, opening the door to find all his other companions gathered. He spots Triloteya about to escape, points and shoots. "I’m sorry it had to end like this.

Tactical plasma bolter vs. EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
E&F damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Round 11
Move action: move your speed through difficult and regular terrain
Standard action: attack

Exo-Guardians

Male; Ysoki; Mercenary; Soldier 1 |SP 7/7; HP 5/9|RP 3/4|EAC 14; KAC 15|Fort+2; Ref +3; Will+2|Init+3|Perc/SM +0| |Speed 30|Gloom Weapons|Improved Demoralize; Intim+7|

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7

Standard Attack
Move Move up to speed


S1-07 | S2-06

As both Bilimi and DuQuesne hit, Triloteya collapses to the floor as the doors to the lift close. When you reach the lift, the doors reopen revealing the body of a female reptiod, with a detonator in her hand.

Radaszam catches up with you and asks, "Is that her? Damn shapeshifters." Some of his crew collect the body and her gear for further investigation.

With the immediate threat taken care of, Nadia has time to disarm the remaining explosives. Take 10

The gala attendees are taking some time to settle down after the excitement, when Luwazi hops up onto a table near the front of the room.

"I had planned for this evening’s announcement to be an exciting one, but I’ll admit this is not quite what I had in mind," the First Seeker begins, looking back at the damaged stage, her smile wry but determined. "Now I find my resolve only further galvanized."

"As many of you know, the First Seeker has the privilege and the responsibility for choosing the direction of the Starfinder Society's research efforts. I have refrained from setting such a direction while we regroup and rebuild—an undertaking which all of you here have made possible. Also, the fact that Guidance has not yet chosen to formalize my election is another matter, but not one the Society can risk dwelling on. Now that the Society is again in a position to reach for the stars, I am pleased to formally announce the focus of our efforts during my tenure. Thanks to the tireless research of my associate Royo, we have identified a lead on understanding the Scoured Stars incident. And so, the Starfinder Society will continue researching the Scoured Stars, in the hopes of reuniting with our lost colleagues and better understanding this phenomenon."

There is a moment of surprised quiet over the room, and then the guests, starting with Ykris, begin to applaud in force. Iteration-177 regards the elected First Seeker with an indiscernible expression, slowly joining in on the applause. Royo nods enthusiastically, taking in some of the fanfare for his role in the announcement. Naiaj frantically appends work orders, noticeably perturbed by some news she has just received. Zo! actively backs away from the assembled group, still enthusiastically clapping but also making desperate calls to acquire televised rights to all Scoured Stars related endeavors.

To be continued in S1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past

Congratulations - that was a rough one!


Thanks and thank you for GMing - we barely made it, but we made it.

251 to 297 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS Gameday VIII] GM Wolffauer's 1-05 The First Mandate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.