GM Ietsuna's Pact World Warriors

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Slides


101 to 150 of 250 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Valeron deftly jumps across the gaps and makes it to the other side.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Not to be outdone, Chk'tarlsh follows Valeron's lead, attempting to leap over the gaps to his teammate's right. "Right behind you!"

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chk'tarlsh leaps across like some sort of gazelle.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance looks at the lava pit, the distances and then gives a small shake of her head. "You ain't expectin' me ta jump that, right? Cause no way in the frozen vacuum am I going to do it well..." She pulls out the line and tries to toss a good length of it over to Valeron and Chk'tarlsh. "Could ya be a dears, help a woman out, and tie that up somewhere?"

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Seeing the jets go off Nate tries to pull his legs up tighter avoiding most of the cold. Moving up to the lava pit, remembering how well he has done with the acrobatics stuff so far he checks to make sure that ring of resistance is in place. "All right everyone, here I come."

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

He says as he jumps across.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Magic-14 and N8 both make it across. Radiance gets some help and crosses also.

Botting Max to keep up moving

Max Acro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Max Acro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Everyone is across and you look at the next challenge.

Two moving walkways run along the rocky ground toward a plexiglass tunnel to the northeast. The northern walkway churns past at a much faster speed than the longer section of track slightly to the south.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 looks at the two walkways and the lava behind him and takes off along the longer, slower walkway.

Rolling Athletics in case that's what's called for
Athletics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Magic-14. The southern track allows you to move a little faster than your normal walking speed. 15 feet for every 10 feet of movement

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

"Okay. I'll bite the bullet and go down the fast track." Nate says after he heads down the fast of the 2 tracks, looking for traps as he goes.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Athletics,if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

As Nate moves along the "fast track" he hears a click Square marked and is hit in the chest with a blast of force.

Force vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 6) = 21

And is shoved back 20 feet.

I think that knocks you unconscious.

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

That definitely knocks me unconscious. Unless there was a save for half. Then, if I passed would be at 1 hp. So my 13 perception was to low I guess.

To everyone else, someone wake up the clumsy android that needs to go back to the academy.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

I don't see the marked square.

Valeron watches horrifically as the force blast knocks out N8, realizing that probably would have been him if he was a little quicker on his own feet. Naturally being a hero, the Suli moves to retrieve the android's body!

Move and Grapple.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh dashes forward, right on Valeron's heels, to help the suli assist the unfortunate Nate.

Reaching the android's side, he scans the walkway ahead, looking for signs of the trap having reset.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The trap has not reset. The pressure plate is still depressed and has not sprung back up...yet.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

"Quickly, Valeron. The trap'sh not resset yet. Come, come," he beckons his teammate, assisting him carry the limp android.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance rushes in and lays a hand on the android. "Sarenarae, by your divine light, don't let this man go to the Boneyard just yet!"

She funnels a small pulse of life into the android and getting him back onto his feet.
Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

She then gives the faster path way a look and, noticing the plate rushes forward. If she sees the plate reset, she'll try skittering to a halt!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Plate will reset in 8 rounds. You have time to get across.

The party go along the moving walkways now that the trap has been sprung.

The automated tracks end at a transparent tunnel that opens into a large, domed room with a floor of polished wood planks, providing an easy sprint to the checkered finish line.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 pauses at the entrance to the tunnel, "This looks too easy, does anyone see anything?"

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Magic-14 doesn't see anything that makes him think this is anything but a tunnel to the finish line.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Unless someone stops him, Magic-14 dashes for the finish.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

With Valeron and Radiance having attended to Nate, the shirren runs toward the finish line, calling out encouragement to his friends.

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

"Wha... What happened?" Nate says as he comes to. Then seeing the others running to the finish line follows after.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance narrows her eyes for a second at the finish line. This whole vacuum thing has been trying to hurt or delay us. There's no way it's this easy.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Her eyes widen at what she sees (or doesn't) and calls out the results to her friends, hopefully before they run into something dangerous or deadly.

Might be too late if there's a trap, but just in case

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max continues following the group along. Seeing that Nate has been taken care of, he moves forward to the tunnel. "You seem to be thinking the same thing I am. There's got to be something here at the end to get us," he says to Radiance as he helps her scan the area.

Aid Another(Perception): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Radiance calls a warning to those about to run headlong into the trap. She sees that there is a pressure plate that triggers a series of lasers to fire at anyone moving through the tunnel.

Engineering to disable the trigger plate for this laser trap

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 stumbles a moment and stops ”My thanks Radiance”

If I’m able to aid another on this I’ll do that

Engineering Assist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Heeding Radiance's warning, Chk'tarlsh skids to a halt. He freezes in place, unable to see the trigger or offer assistance in disabling the trap.

Well spotted, Radiance, he sends telepathically, not game to move even a single mandible.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"I knew it," Max says with a smile. "Nate, you took care of that last trap easily. You feel up to giving this one a try? I'll do what I can to help."

Aid Another(Engineering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok, we have 2 aids. Anyone wanna roll the engineering?

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance walks forward and very gingerly reaches out with her tactical baton and lightly touches the pressure plate, indiciating where the trap is. "Chk, everyone, the plate is right here. Don't walk on it cause it'll probably fire all those lasers over there. I ain't got any ability with machines, cause I'd be trying to disable it me self!"

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Stepping up to the plate. Looking it over. "This shouldn't be to hard. Give me a sec." And he gets to work on the trap.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Nate deactivates the mechanism and you all run to the finish line.

A dozen hovering camera drones buzz past, capturing the action from as many angles as possible. Our first contestant crosses the finish line! Lethea’s technologically magnified voice booms through the air. A sardonic chuckle filters through the speakers as Quell adds, The living never cease to amaze me. Do you think the others have what it takes, Lethea?

Not missing a beat, Lethea responds, Stay tuned to Pact World Warriors to find out! We’ll be right back after these messages from our sponsors.

The camera drones follow you back to your break room. You have 30 minutes to rest while they set up the next competition.

Do any resting, spending of SP etc now and we’ll hit the next challenge

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh congratulates his companions with high fives or slaps on the shoulder.

"Well done, everybody!" he exclaims excitedly. "Off to a great sstart. A fine job on thosse trapsh, Nate, Radiance."

Drawing a deep breath he adds, "Now let'sh make the mosst of thish resst."

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Breathing hard, Nate takes a seat. "Yes, lets rest."

Spending 1 resolve point to regain stamina.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"Nice job again on the trap, Nate. You'll have to give me some pointers after we're done with this," Max says with a smile as he takes a seat to rest.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 spends the time checking over his equipment.

"So..." he pauses for a moment with a quizzical look on his face "...this was not what I was expecting when I joined the Starfinder Society, is this considered normal?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Moving on. Those of you who have not stated that you spend resolve etc can make a quick note in your next post of what you have done.

After the break, a suited ghoul enters the room, beckons you along and hustles you back to the elevators at the end of the hallway, a skeletal camera crew following in your wake. Before you enter the elevator you are briefed by a production assistant.

This challenge has two phases: combat and cooking. First you “order” your ingredients by defeating and butchering each of the tagged creatures. After you that you advance to the cooking phase, where you prepare dishes at the nearby field kitchen. With that you are ushered into the elevator.

The lift opens to reveal a pristine jungle. Ferns carpet the ground beneath towering trees. Birds and insects flit through shafts of artificial sunlight. Only the transparent green dome overhead breaks the illusion of leaving Eox behind for a lush, living world. Stone walls artfully constructed to look like ancient ruins frame an odd scene: twin kitchens complete with stainless steel countertops and electric cooking ranges stand amid the wilderness. To the west, a cerulean pool laps gently in the artificial breeze.

Grazing to the south-east is a striped creature with a green tag, to the north a three legged bird with a red tag roams the plateau and near a tree to the west a cocoon tagged blue hangs.

Life Science DC11 to ID Green:
This is a Uzorg. They are a striped, amphibious herd animal.

Life Science DC11 to ID Red:
This is a Verimu. They are predatory, flightless birds with three legs.

Life Science DC11 to ID Blue:
This is the cocoon of an Akata.

Lethea floats by on her disc. Transferring the recipes to your datapads now. Get cooking.

Ingredients: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Looking at your datapads and the recipe freshly transmitted says you need meat from the Red creature then Yellow creature then Blue creature.

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

"Okay, Meat from Bird. Got it. I hope someone is carrying a knife." Nate says as he draws his pistol and attempts to sneak in the direction of the Bird.

Sneak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

In the OOC you said Yellow. I assume you meant Green.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yeah. Sorry. Should not format posts at 6am.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 taps his knife "Wouldn't leave home without it"

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Magic-14 tries to follow where he thinks N8 went.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

GM Rolls:
Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Rolling initiative, but going to hold off combat until I know if anyone else is trying to sneak up on the bird.

Initiative:

N8-6XTN: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Magic-14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Radiance: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Valeron: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Chk’tarlsh: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Max: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Bird: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

Valeron glances around. "Where did Magic-14 go?"

Valeron is too proud to sneak..

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance gives a smile at the announcement that they were the first group to finish. "YES!" She runs around and gives everyone a big hug and pat on the back. "Well done everyone, that should be a good show of how efficient, helpful and capable the Starfinders are. Now let's keep this up."

-----------

In the next challenge, Radiance looks over the three tagged creatures, pausing for a moment. "Sure wish I'd brought my 'Creatures of the Pact Worlds' book with me. I'd love to know what we are facing and potentially eating."

She gives a galnce over to where N8 and Magic had been standing and has to take a double glance to realize they are still there.
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

She tries to squeeze herself into the bushes, and with a few scratches hides herself moderately well. [smaller]"I swear undead-made plants are always extra thorny! I'm gonna bleed ta death here before the bird even gets a chance! Blah..."

After a moment though she seems to calm down some, and with a snap of her fingers, she holds her laser rifle in hand, ready to shoot the bird.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh also spends the rest time checking over his equipment. "I've been assked to do ssome unussual errandsh in my time sso far," he begins his reply to Magic-14. "But thish ish not exactly 'normal'."

He chitters a short laugh. "From my experience, it ish besst to expect the unexpected."

-------

Fully armoured as he is, Chk'tarlsh allows the others some time to sneak ahead, before following slowly behind. Drawing his pistol in one hand and his long sword in the other, he scans the ground and the surrounding foliage for tracks and signs of possible danger.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Moving at half speed.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

@GM - Does it state we have to kill the animals in that order?
Also spending a resolve point to regain stamina.

"Anyone have any idea what those things are?" he says drawing his pistol. "All of them are a ways away from us. It will take time to sneak up on each one. Should we divide and conquer?" he says before sneaking off himself.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Will move at half speed. North if taking on one at a time. West if splitting up and order doesn't matter.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You just have to add the steaks to the recipe in that order. Nothing more than that.

2/3 of the group manage to sneak up on the bird.

Surprise Round

N8-6XTN
Magic-14
Radiance
Max

Round 1

Valeron
Magic-14
Radiance
Max
Chk’tarlsh
Bird
N8-6XTN

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Steadily taking aim Nate fires 2 quick shots at the bird.

azimuth laser pistol vs EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 18Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
azimuth laser pistol vs EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 3Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Full Attack action


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

N8, only a move or a standard during surprise round. Do you want to just take the first shot?

101 to 150 of 250 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.