GM Ietsuna's Pact World Warriors

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Slides


1 to 50 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Gameplay thread for pact world warriors


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You are deep beneath the surface of Eox in one of Zo!’s underground complexes. You’ve just
arrived after Radaszam arranged for a starship from his private mercenary outfit, the Obsidian Spiders, to secretly ferry you to Eox.
.
Zo!’s complex is a multistory subterranean facility with floors dedicated to film sets, employee amenities, and cavernous boardrooms. You meet with Zo!, Eox’s foremost media mogul, in one such meeting area, furnished with a large round table and multiple wall-mounted flat screens.

Zo!, an undead elebrian, rubs his skeletal hands together and turns his rictus grin to Radaszam. Excellent work, you truly are the Dealmaker. My viewers will love these agents you’ve assembled! Radaszam nods, briefly showing his teeth, then gestures toward the empty seats across from Zo!.

Before we get too carried away, I need a moment to explain the situation. Radaszam sighs wearily as he takes a seat barely appropriate for his large vesk frame. We thought our troubles were over after the Scoured Stars business. We were wrong.

Allow me to elaborate! Zo! excitedly explains, seizing a remote. The screens behind him flicker to life, and the undead mogul spins around in his chair for a better view. Radaszam buries his head in his hands as the video plays.

The Starfinder Society emblem appears on screen as a deep, confident voice narrates: The Starfinder Society, a group dedicated to the pursuit of truth and knowledge—or so they say” The music dramatically flares as the voice-over continues. “What does this fraudulent organization really stand for?[/b]

The camera pans over a fleet of Starfinder starships engaged in vicious fleet-to-fleet combat with unseen attackers. Today, the Scoured Stars; tomorrow, your system. Where exactly will these hells-bent-on-conquest soldiers stop? The scene then changes to that of a shirren, faction leader Zigvigix, dancing in a crowd, their torso and arms crammed into a Strawberry Machine Cake T-shirt. While Starfinder operatives carry out secret wars across the galaxy, Society leaders embezzle funds to purchase VIP concert tickets. What is their true agenda?

The screen transitions to grainy footage of Venture-Captain Arvin emerging from the Lorespire Complex, his hand raised to block the flash of cameras. Society leadership refuses to elaborate. But the question remains: does this group have any place in the Pact Worlds? A half-dozen similar ads play as Radaszam shakes his head and Zo! watches intently.

As you can see, Radaszam grumbles, We’re facing a multimedia smear campaign. The First Seeker is working through legal channels while Celita locates the source of the commercials. But there’s a way you can help. Radaszam catches Zo!’s eye and nods.

You’re going to turn the tides of public opinion in your Society’s favor, Zo! gushes, by competing on my show, Pact World Warriors!

Zo! and I believe that a good showing on a prime-time game show might undermine this attempt at slander. Radaszam explains. I handpicked you to compete as a team. If you can impress Pact Worlds viewers enough, that’ll be the distraction we need to get the time to figure this whole situation out.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

The tall dark-skinned woman gives the constantly smiling face of Zo! a smile in return for the compliments to the group as she moves into an empty chair. Her face clouds over as the depth and intensity of the smear campaign becomes clear. As the first one ends she gives a sigh, commenting, "But those are all just lies, It's just sl... sla... slan... It's terrible!" She settles down as Radaszam starts talking again listening.

She breaks out into a smile at Zo!'s annoucement about being on the Pact World Warriors. "You mean the Pact World Warriors? The one they show on the holovids? I'd love to!"

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

At Radazsam's gesture, the shirren takes a seat across from Zo!. His multi-faceted eyes move from the vesk to the elebrian as they brief the crew on their mission.

His mandibles snap in agitation on seeing the slander and footage of his faction leader Ziggy, and though his antennae twitch in irritation throughout the series of videos, he speaks not a word until Radszam and Zo! have finished their spiels.

"I thank you for the honour of choosinhk me for thish misssion," he speaks audibly, mandibles waving. "While I trusst your judgement in our suitability and will sserve to the besst of my abilitiesh, I have ssome confussion. Perhapsh I misundersstood - gamesshow?" his antennae waver with uncertainty.

"Like 'Spindle of Fortune' or ' The Prize is Right'?" he cocks his head quizzically. "Or more 'Absalom Ninja Warrior'?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Zo! beams. Pact World Warriors is an action-packed game show filmed here in my megastudio. Two teams compete in a series of death-defying challenges. The winning team earns eternal adoration from millions of fans—and a cash prize!

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A rather confused feeling android observes the videos and listens to the briefing.

"Well this is certainly an interesting first mission for the society somewhat quieter "I can't help but wonder if my name was picked my mistake, perhaps they meant Magic-13?" Magic-14 shrugs "Well I'm here now so I'm ready when you are."

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Nate watches the commercial unable to comprehend how or why someone would want to slander the Starfinders. After hearing about the game show he says "Pact World Warriors? Never heard of it. But to be honest since my Awakening I've dedicated all my time to training, not trivial forms of entertainment. That being said I would be happy to help restore the people vision of the Starfinders."

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh nods as Zo! elaborates. "And what liesh in sstore for the lossinhk team?" He regards their skeletal host with unblinking insectile eyes. "You did ssay death-defyinhk?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Zo! turns his grin on Chk'tarlsh. Well, death-defying in the sense that there is a perceived danger. Accidents can happen but I am sure that as Starfinders you will be more than up to the challenge.

PCs are encouraged to slot the High Society Influence (Zo!) Social
boon (see Starfinder Society Scenario #1–05: The First Mandate)
if they have it, along with PCs who may have the Savior of the
Scoured Stars Social boon (see Starfinder Society Scenario #2–00:
Fate of the Scoured God)

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max smiles in admiration when he notices they are being moved in secret. He watches the crew as closely as he can while they are boarding, trying to pick up any tips on moving people. He had always preferred moving goods. They usually didn't make noise or have heat signatures so he felt it was easier.

Once on Eox, he takes a seat at the table, looking around the room at the assembled team. As the ads are shown on the screen, Max frowns and shakes his head in disbelief. "Wow, some people will do anything for ratings. I'm surprised they didn't try to tell us the Scoured Stars didn't happen. It amazes me that some people will believe anything they hear," he says to no one in particular.

When Zo! says they are going to go on a game show, Max laughs like it was a joke. His smile quickly fades when he realizes they are serious. As a smuggler, he has always tried to keep a low-profile so he didn't draw too much attention to himself. Having people recognize him may work against that. "Although, I wonder if some fame might bring more business," he wonders to himself.

"So what does this entail? What are the rules?" he asks resigned to the fact that he was going to have to go through with this.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

That’s a surprise. A Pact World Warrior can think on the fly, roll with the punches, expect the unexpected! Zo! gesticulates wildly as he speaks.

10+ Diplomacy (Gather Info) or Culture (Recall Knowledge):
Pact World Warriors is known system-wide as the foremost display of physically grueling and mentally exhausting trials, pitting two teams against one another in various competitions.

15+ Diplomacy (Gather Info) or Culture (Recall Knowledge):
Events on the show frequently change but some recurring themes include obstacle courses, tests of skill, and modified war games. A particularly memorable episode featured a “combat karaoke” challenge in which contestants performed karaoke while battling monstrous aliens.

20+ Diplomacy (Gather Info) or Culture (Recall Knowledge):
The show’s film crews supply crates containing useful gear in every challenge, either in plain sight or hidden on the set.

25+ Diplomacy (Gather Info) or Culture (Recall Knowledge):
A former host recently leaked plans for future episodes, including a references to “cooking combat” and “capture the flag.”

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Antennae twitching and eyes sparkling with amusement, Chk'tarlsh chitters his appreciation of Zo!'s humour.

"A competition it ish to be then. I have little flair for the dramatihk, but rollinhk and punchinhk I can do jusst fine."

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Max doesn't spend his free time watching shows so is not familiar with the game.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance nods along to all of the things people are saying, clearly paying attention. She brightens up some at the mention of what they might be doing on the show.

Culture (Recall knowledge): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Her smile seems to stay plastered as Zo! gives little information in response. "I have to admit, I never watched the show though. It was always on during my meditation time... Expecting the unexpected, eh? Hrmm there has to be some limits to what unexpected things they can throw at us. I mean getting a star to go supernova is hard to do, for example."

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

A relatively handsome looking human-like soldier, wearing a fairly colourful armor of red and gold walks nonchalantly into the room. "Fret not denizens of the multi-planes, Valeron Gold has arrived!" His smile widens as he greets the other Pathfinders in the room. "So... What did I miss?"

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Posted with the wrong profile, only got a 6 and is still a little puzzled.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I'll assume that you fill Valeron in

After the briefing, production staff lead you deeper into the megacomplex. Several flights of stairs and a few elevator rides later, they arrive in a large hexagonal room crawling with camera drones.

Various mini-sets form a mismatched still life. To the west, a raised circular platform housing a comfortable white couch stands in front of several vidscreens. A long newscaster’s desk occupies the area to the south. Two undead chat animatedly in front of a green screen in an open area to the east.

A spectral woman turns to a pale, gaunt man with clawed hands. Are you ready to meet our contestants, Quell? The woman’s breathy voice echoes through the chamber as a skeleton hoists a microphone in front of her ghostly lips.

I died already, Lethea! I can already positively taste their excitement, and hesitation, and fear! Ah, and that piquant touch of nerves. Simply exquisite. Quell winks at a nearby camera.

Well, here they are! Lethea announces. We’ve brought both teams together for an exclusive meet and greet. Be on your best behavior, contestants. Our audience cheers loudest for living challengers, if you catch my drift.

Across from you stands the opposing team. They are pictured in the slides on slide 4, while Zo!, Quell and Lethea are on slide 3

Mia Moxie, a halfling in heavy armour and wielding a gun almost as big as herself scowls in your direction. You hear her saying to her team mates This bunch looks greener than the protein shake I had for lunch. Her mouth curls into a mocking grin.

Rafelo, a male damaya lashunta sidles up to Lethea and makes a show of taking and kissing her incorporeal hand. Charmed to meet such an enchanting woman. This draws an OHHHHHHH from the studio audience.

Shonvyzam, a female vesk approaches you holding out her hand to shake with each of you in turn. She curiously asks about your tech including your weapons. You all have adequate technology, but it is clearly inferior to my vesk tech. She turns on her heel and moves back to her place, her small drone moving behind her almost unseen.

Once Shonvyzam moves away you are astounded to find that several small items are missing from your persons. Credsticks and hygiene kits and the like. A male pahtra suddenly appears, his arms full of your small items. [b] Haha, didn't catch me did you. Here you go he pulls them away once or twice, teasing before handing them back at the behest of Quell.

By far the most excited to be n teh show seems to be the android on the other team. They are introduced as Verity-5. They move along, introducing themselves to you each in turn with a broad smile and a So glad to meet you. May the best team win, and that will be us fair and square.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 shakes the hands of the opposition team. "Good luck everyone, I'm sure we all look forward to a clean game."

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

During the introductions; Nate shakes hands, retrieves his commlink and says "Pleasure to Beat.. um I mean meet you."

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Radiance gives appropriate eye rolls at the trash talk, countering with responses such as, "Ewwww, you let your protein shakes go green? Sweetie, that's not healthy." and "The most impressive thing about my gun isn't the tech, honey, but the faith behind it."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Not sure if that was enough to see past his stealth score or not but just in case:
Her playful demeanor changes when she spots the hand reaching for her pack, she swats it away and frowns at the offending body attached to it. "Getcha dirty mitts off my stuff!"

If it wasn't, then:
Radiance's demeanor darkens some as she notices her laser rifle has gone missing. When she looks up and notices that the weapon is in the hands of a pahtra, she gives a small snap if her fingers. She frowns at him as the gun re-materializes into her hands. "Put another finger on ma gun or me and I will bring the holy fire of Sarenrae down on your head! Oh lady of fire, I will!"

She then shakes the hand of Verity-5. "My! Who taught you grammar, child? 'You,' 'winning,' and 'fair and square' don't even belong in the same paragraph much less the same sentence."

Finally realizing it's their turn to introduce herself, she pulls out a data pad and pulls up an address. She shows it off to the cameras and then the opposing team. "See this here? Dearies, ya best memorize it. It's the closest temple of Sarenrae, where you're going to need to go after the sick burns you get from us. Tell 'em Radiance sent ya."

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

Valeron laughs nervously, "Hah! I'm essentially a war hero. Don't expect me to lose..." He responds with his chest puffed.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Lethea announces Now that our two teams have met it is time for our first challenge. The contestants will enter our obstacle course, an event that only a true Pact World Warrior could survive.

With that production assistants bustle up and escort you toward the location of the course as Quell shouts after you Smell you later, contestants. Feel free to be scared—fear is my favorite flavor!

Out of range of the microphones, Mia Moxie tells you Get used to seeing my back, you’ll be seeing it all day. as she moves off with her team.

Several camera drone trail your team through a corridor as a zombie production assistant guides you into an elevator. Your first challenge is the obstacle course. You and the rival team will race through identical courses separated by an impenetrable wall. Good luck You travel down through several floors before you are deposited through the ceiling of a room.

This windowless, featureless steel chamber appears to contain no doors or hatches, preventing escape. Searing heat radiates from the floor and walls, suggesting a scorching climate or a raging fire outside the building.

See slide 5 for map. Can I have a perception roll from everyone please?

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

This is almost guarunteed to be lower than the one I did for the fun of it. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 And yup there it is.

Radiance gives Mia a flat look, "With those legs? Aww honey, no."

She then tosses her hair and moves to follow her team.

In the new room, she seems solely focused on getting moving that she doesn't notice anything else readily.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Is it just me or is this room getting hot?"

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

"I'm Chk'tarlsh," the heavily armed and armoured shirren announces on his turn for introductions. Although many prefer to call me Charles, he adds telepathically.

Uncertain whether the show utilises telepathy modulation technology, he stands a moment in awkward silence, his antennae twitching rapidly. Cocking his head, he appears to reach a decision as his antennae cease their waving.

"We are 'the ssword that sseeksh the darknessh'," he declares, reaching over a shoulder and drawing a long sword from the scabbard across his back as he quotes the Exo-Guardian motto.

Without flourish, he flows through several forms, before coming to rest with the bared blade held vertically in front of his face. Flicking a wrist, the sword flashes over his shoulder as he expertly sheathes the weapon.

Following the production team's lead, Chk'tarlsh makes his way to the obstacle chamber. Exiting the elevator, he lowers his full helm into place and looks around, warily scanning the path ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

As no one in the group apparently has any idea what they are getting into, Max keeps his comments to himself and simply shakes hands and introduces himself to the opposing team.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

He looks around the room, wondering what will happen next.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

The excited blood pumping in her ears over getting started and overshadowing the other team finally slowing down, Radiance takes another quick sweep of the room before asking, "Uh, It's not just me who's not seeing a way outta here, right?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

This small, enclosed box does seem to be getting more stuffy and hot.

Please make a Fort save vs the heat in this room. DC15 or take Non-Lethal: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6 The dice gods do not like Radiance (it's been a recurring theme)

Radiance starts sweating a little. "Lady of Fire! Is it getting hotter in here than the center of the sun or what?"
Non-lethal works very similarly to lethal as in it affects stamina first, right? It's been a little while since I've messed with it in Starfinder.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form
Strafinder CRB Pg 252 wrote:
Most attacks that deal nonlethal damage work like any other attacks, and they deal damage to your Stamina Points or Hit Points as normal. However, when nonlethal damage would reduce you to 0 or fewer Hit Points, you are reduced to exactly 0 HP and fall unconscious, but you are stable instead of dying.

I had to go look myself

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh nods. "It ish getting quite warm."

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

"Luckily, I am ussed to ssuch conditionsh from growinhk up on Fullbright."

"I find it helpsh if you keep your mind on other thinhksh," he adds absently as he surveys the chamber, wondering what will greet them.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ch'tarlsh notices a ventilation pipe 10 feet up the western wall. It could be used to move out of this room, but would be a squeeze for medium or larger people.

Squeezing means you move half your speed and are entangled while in the enclosed space.

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.
Chk'tarlsh wrote:

"Luckily, I am ussed to ssuch conditionsh from growinhk up on Fullbright."

Radiance pats at the sweat beading up on her face. "And I grew up in the middle of the sun... though it's not really helping here much."

She looks up at the pipe that seems to be the best way out of here.

"My arse might not be the best fit for the pipe and I'm not the fastest person out there, but I'm wanting outta here an' can keep myself alive if needed. Anyone else got a better claim?"

Assuming no one else speaks up, Radiance tosses up her gun and then clambers up the wall into the pipe, asking for some help to boost her up. She then tries to worm her way through the small space.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh pauses in his surveillance of the chamber at hearing Radiance speak of her home. "No place much hotter than the Ssun," he agrees, turning to look in her direction. "Would be a real dry heat, I imagine?" He shrugs, offering, "Might be the humidity - that'sh what really hitsh me."

He moves to assist Radiance in reaching the duct. "Ssee anythinghk usseful?" he calls up to her. "I have ssome alloy cable I can tossh up?"

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Fort Save: 1d20 ⇒ 14

"This heat is gonna melt my nanites."As he goes to help Radiance, then follow here up."This is probably the 1st challenge, lets get out of here."

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

Apologies, work got busy last 2 days

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Valeron looks visibly uncomfortable and distracted by the whole ordeal that he doesn’t think straight. ”This is clearly some form of sabotage! What should we do!? Let’s climb the pipe before we die.”

I have fire resistance 5 if it helps against the heat NL damage

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Max starts to sweat. "Yeah, we need to get out of here fast. I don't want to know what it feels like to get cooked in an oven," he says while moving over to the pipe to escape.

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

"Well this is unpleasent, lets start moving"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Going to assume you all go out through the pipe

A metal crate lodged in the ventilation shaft contains two basic medpatches, a brown nanite hypopenAR , two commando serums, a grappler, a mk 1 ring of resistance, and 100 feet of titanium alloy cable line.

Round 3

Deep lava channels surround the area. A section of hard-packed dirt rises above the lava, protected on its sides by a visible force field of blue-white energy. The bank slopes downward toward an area completely submerged in muddy water. Four narrow wooden planks float along the bog’s surface, offering a dry route through the morass.

You can travel along the floating planks at full speed by succeeding at a DC 15 Acrobatics check to balance, or travel at half speed with by succeeding at a DC 10 Acrobatics check to balance

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

"Come on then! Let's not fall behind!" Valeron yells as he attempts to take the lead.

Valeron will go at full speed!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Female NG Human Solar Disciple Mystic (Star Shaman) 1 | SP 2/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | KAC 15; EAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.
Chk'tarlsh wrote:

Chk'tarlsh pauses in his surveillance of the chamber at hearing Radiance speak of her home. "No place much hotter than the Ssun," he agrees, turning to look in her direction. "Would be a real dry heat, I imagine?" He shrugs, offering, "Might be the humidity - that'sh what really hitsh me."

He moves to assist Radiance in reaching the duct. "Ssee anythinghk usseful?" he calls up to her. "I have ssome alloy cable I can tossh up?"

Radiance smiles at Chk'tarlsh as she scrambles into the pipe. "Drier than an andriod's sense of humor! But your right must be the humidity here.I hate when it's humid." She pauses for a second and before asking. "Your from the Fullbright, right? That must also be pretty dry..."

She gladly hauls up the alloy cable just in case, before she hits the stash in the pipe. "Whoops, looks like I didn't need that cable after all Chk dear. There's a ton in here already."

Radiance eyes the bog and gives a small sigh, before giving a prayer to Sarenrae. Please let me not fall into the muddy mess on camera!

She then moves up to the bog and gingerly places a foot on the planks testing how stable they are.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

As the logs voilently slosh about, she decides to stay on the shore.

Move action to get to shore, and given the failed acrobatics, she probably doesn't move anywhere else.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG shirren mercenary soldier 3 | SP: 19/24 HP: 27/27 RP: 5/5 | EAC:15 KAC:17 | F:4 R:5 W:4 | Init: +8 | Speed: 25 ft | Perc:+1, SM: +1, Blindsense 30 ft, Darkvision 60 ft | Active Conditions: --
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser rifle charges 20/20 | Pistol rounds 6/9 | Frag grenade I 1/1 | Serum healing mk II (1) mk I (2) | Communalism 0/1 | Dream whispers 1/1

Chk'tarlsh chitters a short laugh in reply to Radiance's observation before shaking his head ruefully and following his companions into the pipe.

Not one to shy away from a challenge, on reaching the bank of the murky bog, Chk'tarlsh follows Valeron's lead and attempts to dash head long across the planks.

Acrobatics (DC 15): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Double move, first to edge of planks, then most of way across.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Fire resist will help with the heat I guess

Wayfinders

Male LN android spacefarer sharpshoot soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: -2, Low-light vision, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Magic-14 checks his gear to make sure it's all secure as he watches the planks and how they reacted to the rest of the party's movement before going over at full speed.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Dataphiles

CN Male android ace pilot operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | trick attack +1d4, theme knowledge | Active conditions: None.

Looking at the ring Nate says, "Mind if I use this?" Assuming no objections he slips it on. Upon seeing the lava room and the others attempting to cross. "That Grapple gun might help some of you get across." He says moving at full speed across.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Damn!" He says tripping up and taking a lot longer to cross.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 1 | SP 7/7 : HP 11/11 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +5 : W +2 | Init +8 | Percep +5, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max moves down to the edge of the water. Seeing most of the group having trouble crossing the planks, he decides to take his time crossing.

Acrobatics (DC10): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Valeron, Radiance and N8-6XTN all fall into the water.

Moving through the water is a DC10 Acrobatics check for each square . Alternately you can make 1 DC10 Acrobatics check to get back up onto the land and try the plank bridge again.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Suli Icon soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0, Low-light vision, | Speed 30ft |

GM, do you want us to continue rolling till we get across or wait for the rounds?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Wait for the rounds please. This is a race against the other team after all.

Speaking of which, round 3 actions, go.

1 to 50 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.