Strength and Fear: An Ustalavic Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master vayelan

Map: The Town of Ravengro
Map: Harrowstone Grounds

Current Encounter: Harrowstone Prison


51 to 67 of 67 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

My understanding is that Faunlara is scouting the prison grounds while the other party members visit the Old Hephenus Place, which I've now marked on the town map, to talk to the people displaced from the southern moors.


Elven Bolt Ace | HP: 12| AC: 16 FF 13 T 13 | Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +1 (+2 vs enchant) | Perception: +7| Init: +3

So, I'll be on vacation for the next week, please bot me as needed. I might or might not use my smartphone on vacation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Sw/Ro/Su 1/1/2 HP 14/34 AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +0 | R +6 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7

Happy Thanksgiving!


A heads up to all my games:

Tomorrow morning, my wife and I will be driving across a couple of states to spend the week with her family, and we will be returning on Friday.
I will be bringing my laptop with me, so I can still make posts during downtime, but my posting rate may be a bit more erratic than usual.

Thank you very much, and happy holidays.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Sw/Ro/Su 1/1/2 HP 14/34 AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +0 | R +6 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7

Happy Holidays!

As long as your driving isn't any more erratic than usual!


Elven Bolt Ace | HP: 12| AC: 16 FF 13 T 13 | Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +1 (+2 vs enchant) | Perception: +7| Init: +3

I'm sorry guys. I'm taking some time off. Maybe next year..


Happy new year, everyone!

I thought it was about time to check in and see who wants to continue.


Female Human Sw/Ro/Su 1/1/2 HP 14/34 AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | F +0 | R +6 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7

I'm happy to continue, if folks are into it... But, I also understand if they are not. I'm enjoying the game, the GM and the character interaction.

Spooky sense of mystery is very cool! Kudos!

I'm enjoying the game and sometimes wait so as not to hog the spotlight.

Happy New Year!


M Cavalier Image for Kain Cavalier 4 HP: 40/53| AC:21(24)| T: 12| FF:20(23)| Fort:+8 | Ref: +4 | Will: +7| Init: +2| Perception: +10

good to go


Elf Druid (Treesinger) 4 | hp 25/37 | Init+2 | Perc+9 | AC 16 TAC 13 FF 14 | CMB +5 | CMD 18 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +8

I'm ready whenever! I thoroughly enjoy this story already, and this great group!


M Cavalier Image for Kain Cavalier 4 HP: 40/53| AC:21(24)| T: 12| FF:20(23)| Fort:+8 | Ref: +4 | Will: +7| Init: +2| Perception: +10

sorry all, last semester of college and everything seems to be trying to screw me over. Been very hectic, and probably will be until the weekend (hopefully not longer) but that depends on whether or not the schools people get their asses in gear and do their actual jobs. heh.


Arden Kain Brandt wrote:
sorry all, last semester of college and everything seems to be trying to screw me over. Been very hectic, and probably will be until the weekend (hopefully not longer) but that depends on whether or not the schools people get their asses in gear and do their actual jobs. heh.

As someone who works on a college faculty, I can empathize.


M Cavalier Image for Kain Cavalier 4 HP: 40/53| AC:21(24)| T: 12| FF:20(23)| Fort:+8 | Ref: +4 | Will: +7| Init: +2| Perception: +10

It really sucks because, most of the people I needed to work with personally do fine, but the people I'm waiting on are taking forever.


Elf Druid (Treesinger) 4 | hp 25/37 | Init+2 | Perc+9 | AC 16 TAC 13 FF 14 | CMB +5 | CMD 18 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +8

Post for all games: I'm taking my youth group from church to an event in Gatlinburg this weekend, leaving late morning Friday and not getting back until late Monday night. I might be able to post some, but it'll be from my phone so posts will be short.

Feel free to bot me if necessary, GM


Faun Daedys wrote:

Post for all games: I'm taking my youth group from church to an event in Gatlinburg this weekend, leaving late morning Friday and not getting back until late Monday night. I might be able to post some, but it'll be from my phone so posts will be short.

Feel free to bot me if necessary, GM

Thank you for the update, Faun. I hope you guys have fun!


Elf Druid (Treesinger) 4 | hp 25/37 | Init+2 | Perc+9 | AC 16 TAC 13 FF 14 | CMB +5 | CMD 18 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +8
DM Vayelan wrote:
Faun Daedys wrote:

Post for all games: I'm taking my youth group from church to an event in Gatlinburg this weekend, leaving late morning Friday and not getting back until late Monday night. I might be able to post some, but it'll be from my phone so posts will be short.

Feel free to bot me if necessary, GM

Thank you for the update, Faun. I hope you guys have fun!

We definitely did! But we're glad to be home.


Elven Bolt Ace | HP: 12| AC: 16 FF 13 T 13 | Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +1 (+2 vs enchant) | Perception: +7| Init: +3

I'm back. Thank you for not letting Shontar die :)

51 to 67 of 67 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Ustalavic Kingmaker Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.