#9-07 Salvation of the Sages PbP (Inactive)

Game Master supervillan

MAPS & HANDOUTS


251 to 300 of 727 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

In the memory extraction chamber, at first you can make little sense of the device at the north end of the room.

However, when Athum and Peridot step within 5 feet of it a distortion manifests in the place where a bound prisoner would be held by the shackles.

Agate can open or kn (arcana or planes) DC 28 or Spellcraft DC 23:

You recognise the distortion as the entrance to an immersive mindscape that can either extract or retrieve memories.

An immersive mindscape is an uncommon, but powerful, variety of mindscape. When created, it seems every bit as palpable and vivid as the real world. A being within an immersive mindscape can see the land, feel the breeze, hear the falling rain, smell the sea, and even experience hunger and thirst. In some cases, creatures within an immersive mindscape don't even realize that's where they are. A target that's fooled into believing such a mindscape is real wastes away in the physical world while living a full life in the mindscape.

The creator dictates the traits of an immersive mindscape, and visitors are subject to whatever strictures the host is able to place upon the mindscape. The construction of the mindscape might be carefully designed, or might be a more instinctive expression drawn from the creator's own desires or intentions (whether conscious or subconscious). Some spells allow the creator to use a target's memories or desires when creating the mindscape to better fool the target.

The means of entering and exiting mindscapes vary, but the physical body always remains in the real world. In this case, the distortion that you see acts as a doorway. You need only step into it.

If the above information are digested -> Spellcraft OR disable device DC 23:

You can work out how to manipulate the device to set it in retrieval mode. It is currently set to extraction mode.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Agate stops when the distortion manifests, and observes it carefully. "It's a mindscape door. It's how they extracted memories..." She explains how it works.

In the belief that taking 10 isn't an option...

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

"I think it could also be used to return them, if we want."

Sovereign Court

Human Male UC Monk 1/Pal 6 | HP 44/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 23 T 18 FF 17 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 2/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Mage Armor

”Is that, like, magic blood? This place is giving me the creeps, dudes. Evil, even. The darkness has begun to block out even the hope of enlightenment.”


What do you want to do now? I assume Agate will inform you so that you can also read the spoiler about the mindscape. Who wishes to enter?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Not so much return, as view the extracted memories, I think," Athum pipes up after Agate's explanation. "Do we dare see what she was up to?"

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

"Sure though Im just worried what we'll see. I'll do it if anyone is apprehensive.," Peridot says slightly nervously.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

"More than one of us should go in," says Agate. "I'll go too."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"I should also like to experience the dreamscape of another," Athum pipes up.


Torch visibly shudders when entering the room with this device.

”I don’t quite recall what this is used for, but I am filled with empathic feelings of Joy and pride coming from it. With what we know about Miss Tahari so far, that is enough to make my stomach turn!“


The portal still shimmers and Athum, Agate and Peridot vanish!

Other party members can wait or continue exploring.

Athum, Agate, Peridot only please open:


While you are in here, please keep your responses spoilered!

The mindscape appears much as the town of Resa did during its prosperous years, most likely before Tahari every came to the area.

Sanding in the middle of a sandy town square is a powerfully build man of Stone, with Gems protruding out from his skin, and a pair of crystals curving from his brow to look like Giant Horns.

”Greetings sirrah! It is a pleasure to welcome you to Old Resa. I am Marouf, a guide to other weary travelers into this marvelous town. The doorways and Thresholds of these humble buildings look plain enough, but each is a gateway to a precious memory. Through centuries of Exploration, I have learned which of these portals are Dangerous, and which are historic memories, locked away for safekeeping. Please, follow me to one of the safer doors!“

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Frost waits patiently, standing on guard in case things go bad...

Sovereign Court

Human Male UC Monk 1/Pal 6 | HP 44/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 23 T 18 FF 17 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 2/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Mage Armor

Watching the others step forward, Ischell reflects on what Agate has said. "Woah, someones memories? Their life experiences? Their journey towards enlightenment? Such things are super sacred, man."

Ischell readjusts the grip on his Kama's waiting nervously. As the other pathfinders vanish, he glances anxiously across the room.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Spoiler:

Agate greets Marouf in return. "This is fascinating! I've never been to a place like this! How did you wind up here? How long has it been?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

Spoiler:

Peridot eyes grow wide thinking about the note a bit more. "Awww..... I know we're in here but remind me something important about that note that we should tell about the disease," she says a bit worried.

Looking at the visitor she stares him down and says,"I don't know if your telling the truth or not. But how about this. I'll try this room and if it horribly maims me then we'll try one of the "dangerous" rooms instead"
sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Spoiler:
Athum observes his surroundings, trying to commit the experience to memory, when they are confronted by the stone man.

"Hello, stone brother. We would love to see these memories, but could you tell us who they belong to?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

I'm curious if this creature would recognize, or even care about, the Ka stone on Athum's brow.

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

Ahn, not wanting to blow an expensive Shield Other spell, steps through with Agate.

Spoiler:

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Checking his notes... Ahn is actually kind of shocked, when he noted this, he wasn't really paying attention...

He's uneasy as he reads, "A holy warrior crashed in... He succumbed at last... No one is immune!", Looking up, "Well, I guess that answers whether or not we Paladins are immune to this plague."

to the jeweled creature, "What makes some of the memories dangerous? And what might we learn behind those doors?"


GM SCREEN:

Agate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Ahn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Athum: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Agate:

Agate looks at Marouf and first sees a Shaitan from the plane of earth ... but then ... no! This is not a Shaitan, but a div. You recall his kind’s compulsion to do and mean the opposite of what they claim.

Divs are neutral evil outsiders that sow misfortune and ruin. You have one further question.


Mindscape:

Marouf nods trustfully.

"Ah, a blight upon this world she was. Tahari focused all of her skills upon infection and plague. She forsook much of the wizard's flashier arts; throwing fire or weaving shimmering shields held little interest for one such as her," Marouf muses as he strokes his stony chiny with a grinding noise. He breaks his reverie with a gesture back over the "town."

"Nevertheless, if you wish to know more about the Black Moon, it may just be easier to show you! Many of these gathered memories hold events of individuals in her life, there could be useful things for you here."

You all believe Marouf has been truthful throughout your interactions with him. Athum and Ahn think there might be a disconnect in his descriptions of the memories here, perhaps because what is easy and safe for a creature in his state may not quite be the same for mortals such as yourself.

Marouf will lead those interested closer to the "buildings" nearby. In total, there appear to be about nine buildings in all; each with a mark inscribed upon the lintel of the misty doorway into the building. The marks include the following:

1) A box with a water droplet inside
2) Several rows of wavy lines with a sun cresting them
3) A crossed crook and flail
4) Several stick figures around a table
5) A crude rendition of a castle or a palace of some kind
6) A small collection of tiny buildings
7) A potion flask
8) A set of manacles
9) A sarcophagus

For simplicity I will be referring to these buildings according to the numbers I have listed above. E.g. "Building 2."

"It is simple yes?," Marouf says while looking at the misty doorway to Building #5.

"One merely passes through a doorway, and you enter the memory. Very vivid, very realistic. Similar to little man's illusions, no? Perhaps you can try this one first, I believe it has something about Black Moon in it."


The others are still waiting in the room and nothing is happening.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Spoiler:

GM:
Immunities?

"You're on the right track," Agate says to Peridot, looking nervous again. "I believe our guide here is a div. It means he's compelled to do and say the opposite of what he thinks. Perhaps we should start with, ah, a 'dangerous' room."


mindscape:

Agate still remembers Marouf pointing at door 8 and mentioning danger.

As Agate steps through the doorway, you barely have enough time ... you hear the voice of Marouf!

”No Stop sirrah! That door is not safe! Don’t go in there!“

* *

Agate steps through! You feel different when stepping through the door.

Prouder, and slightly more frail.

Weaving hands that are not yours, you cast spells, draining the substance from a div ... it is Marouf ... he begins to wilt and shudder.

Clamping restraints around Marouf's Ankles and Wrists, you activate the machine that you can recall as the Memory device.

Marouf's face wracks in pain, as the crystals themselves begin to draw a green force from his head. You look down at your Notebook, a tome with a Silver and Onyx eclipse on the cover.

”Perfect. A perfect fate for a traitorous assistant. You will give me your services Eternally now!“ escapes your lips in a voice that isn't your own.

You feel your thoughts and vitality draining away before reappearing in the Town Square of Resa.

* *

Marouf sighs, and looks back at you.

”Sirrah, I told you it was not safe! Perhaps we should choose another door if you wish to continue learning!“

For the others: The portal still shimmers and Beckons! Otherwise other party members can continue exploring.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Standing guard

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Spoiler:

"That's one of Tahari's memories in there," says Agate. "About copying Marouf into this mindscape. I wonder how her memory wound up in here, though."

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

Spoiler:

I don't know if it matters which are safe and which are not, if we're going to check them ALL out... that the plan? Or just the Unsafe-Actually Safe ones?"

#7, Potion flask?

1) A box with a water droplet inside
2) Several rows of wavy lines with a sun cresting them
3) A crossed crook and flail
4) Several stick figures around a table
5) A crude rendition of a castle or a palace of some kind
6) A small collection of tiny buildings
7) A potion flask
8) A set of manacles
9) A sarcophagus

Is the life link with Agate broken? Distance is the only criteria... 110 feet. This would tell us if we're still here or transported to another plane or something.

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

Spoiler:

"Well she did say that she knew where to put a traitorous div's mind. Maybe it's here? Though I am a bit worried what else might be in here given our "friends" propensity to guide us. Tell you what. I'm going to try the room with the sarcophagus and see what happens. Im kind of curious as to what memories I'll see," she says walking into the room.


Mindscape:

Peridot enters and feels fear! He feels the memories of an escaped prisoner that follows Tahari into a room full of sarcophagi ... he feels hopes to find some egress from the compound. He follows Tahari through a secret passage in the eastern wall to a vast library ... suddenly Tahari notices him and the memory ends with a painful cry!

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 20


Mindscape:

Ahn enters the door with the potion flaks ... he enters the memory of an escaped prisoner sneaking out of Tahari’s labyrinthine facility. He lingers at the entrance of a plague laboratory, where he sees Tahari whispering to the diseases she’s culturing as though they were newborn children. She turns from her work to grab a vial marked “#14” and hold it up admiringly. She notices the prisoner, who turns to flee into darkness...

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 6


Mindscape:

Marouf gasps after Ahn and Peridot return.

"You are insane!! I am surprised the Mistress didn't turn around and kill you for being so insolent. You really shouldn't tempt fate like that. Now, maybe if you apologize to her here, in the memory within the great palace."

Marouf motions rapidly to a door of his choosing. (Building #5)

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Spoiler:

"What other doors do you recommend we avoid?" Agate asks Marouf.


Mindscape:

Marouf exhales.

"Finally, you want to listen!! You definitely shouldn't go in there, there and there!" he says with fear in his eyes.

Building 2, 3 and 6.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Spoiler:
"You mean this one right here?" Athum asks, feigning innocence as he steps through door #3.

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

Spoiler:

During Athum's distraction, Ahn will step into door number 6


Mindscape:

Athum enters the door and sees his own body ... it looks like he is a woman from Resa ... she is begging a paladin of Osiris clad in gleaming dragonhide armor to free a village from an evil sorceress.

The paladin looks to the horizon and then nods solemnly, motioning for the woman to enter a nearby shelter so that they can discuss strategy ...

* * *

Ahn enters the door and feels death ... he is in the body of an ill woman who sees her family members die! A plague is ravaging her village.

Aryana Tahari arrives, and you see several villagers plead with her for aid while pointing to a pile of plague-stricken corpses awaiting burial.

Where you were hoping for help you received something else ... she agrees to help, but the villagers’ and your relief turns to horror when Tahari animates the corpses of your loved ones ... they become zombies! And as she laughs the dead march away with her ...

* * *

Let us assume Agate takes the last door that Masouf believes to be dangerous.

Agate is through the door and finds herself in a blistering Desert! Agate, you are a boy that sees a frail Garundi woman ... you hear your own voice calling out to Lady Tahari — she is wearing a silver and black pendant. You are a young boy ... and very afraid but the woman is really rescuing you from the desert!

You are so glad ... as she leads you into a cool, underground structure you suddenly awake and are back in the mindscape of Resa.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Spoiler:

So we've seen 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9, and Marouf wants us to go to #5.

"Do you think this one is particularly dangerous?" asks Agate, pointing to the first door. If yes or neutral, she'll go in.


"Not at all! This one will give you insights that I can hardly describe ... see for yourself!" Marouf says.

As the others - that currently are not in the mindscape - will not come in I will stop using spoilers so the others can at least as players see what is going on and the other PCs will share with them anyway. So you all are free to open all spoilers of the mindscape as well.

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

We've also seen 7-Potion Flask...

"And what of this door 4... stick figures around a table... should we go here?

Same... yes or neutral, go in


"Look dear heroes, the other doors are all completely safe! You should definitely visit those as well!" Masouf says confidently.


Does anybody open the other doors?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Ok. Twist my rubber arm...

Athum looks at the Div, a wry smile on his lips. "Alright, sirrah. Which would you recommend the most?"


Marouf raises an eyebrow.

”That door would be perfect!“

Door 4

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Athum nods in response, grits his teeth, and walks through.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Interesting stuff!

Frost remains guarding the chamber.


Athum, You find yourself in the company of many.

People laughing, dancing and feasting on plates of food and fine wines and ale. Your hands appear to be your own, as an unfamiliar tune begins to play!

You easily recognize a drinking tune when you here one, and begin to dance with the others!

Suddenly, a burst of wind slams the tall doors to the feast hall shut. High windows fly open, and heads with several horns fly through the window, before several more tall imposing beasts follow.

Carving into the people around you, the monsters turn your feast into theirs! Stumbling through Gnashing teeth and swinging claws,

GM screen:

R : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
F : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
W : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Athum, you take a considerable number of gouges and gashes before making it out the door.

The chaos of the feast seems to have shaken you, making you feel a little weaker but you were able to shake it off!

For the record, you notice that the memory was trying to weaken you! You could’ve suffered a negative level! You resisted!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Panting in fear and exhaustion, Athum looks at the others. "Not fun. Not fun at all."


Marouf is truly astounded.

”Sirrah!! Yes, this is not fun at all but shows you who your enemy is going to be. But I am astounded that you are feeling so much more stress than in the other doors! They were really dangerous!!“

GM :

1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 11
1d20 ⇒ 11
1d20 ⇒ 16

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

"So far I don't think we've seen much that we didn't learn from the journal," Agate says. "Maybe we should come back later if we feel a need."

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

"I mean we did find out what she did with the blasted servant that was betraying her."


Where to now?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Let us join up with the others," Athum agrees, not eager to try another door.


Masouf tries to catch up with you and shouts ”Nooooo ... “

The whole group is reunited again as the four Pathfinders exit the mindscape with horrid memories still plaguing them.

”I was wondering if you were killed in there ... “ Torch says with a slight sigh of relief. ”Let us go and check the rest ... we have little time!“

251 to 300 of 727 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Nowruz’ 9-07 Salvation of the Sages (low tier) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.