#9-07 Salvation of the Sages PbP (Inactive)

Game Master supervillan

MAPS & HANDOUTS


201 to 250 of 727 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

"Wait... what are you doing! It could kill you!"

As they step in Ahn moves forward, but does not enter and the barrier comes up.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

"It's a wall of force!"

With his hands against the wall, " Agate... Agate... remember... if you stay within thirty feet I'll take some of your pain!"

"The Wall of Force... you can Dimension Door out if you need to... you can do that, right?!"

Note: the spell does not say if sounds pass through our not...

Quietly to the others, "This will likely be over before we could break down the wall."

Then he braces himself for what is to come next.


I do not believe it blocks sound.

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

"Yes, I know," says Agate petulantly. She folds her arms and waits.

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

"I can help with the healing too. I really hope this works Agate."


You hear a buzzing sound after 20 seconds and the wall of force disappears.

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

"Well, that was anticlimactic."

Once Agate and Peridot are out, Ahn follows them across the room

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

" Listen I'm going to wait in here until everyone passes through. I think the room may have just healed Agate and sent her off. I don't want to take any risks in regards to safety so I'll remain here to help just in case I missed a disease on anyone."

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Frost leads Ragnar through, "Seems interesting"


When Frost and Ragnar enter, Peridot is waiting for them. Again, you suddenly see something sparkling.

Moments later magic seals each entrance to the room with a transparent invisible wall!

What do you do?

GM screen:

1d20 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Wait for the process to repeat.


You are all surprised when seconds later a ray of fire tries to completely consume Ragnar!

Reflex Ragnar, evasion : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

The celestial horse tries to jump away but there is little space and Frost as well as Peridot look in shock at the animal as the fire almost burns it alive.

Ragnar drops to the ground and the room smells of burnt flesh...

Ragnar: 60 fire damage, -7 hp, dying

What do you do? All can give me three rounds of actions please.

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

When the shield goes up, Ahn runs to the exit, hands against the barrier. When Ragnar is hit, Ahn blurts out in shocked surprise and pounds his fists on the shield in frustration

Round 1
Then, thinking quickly of anything he can do, he retrieves his wand of Shield Other from his belt. It takes him all round because... haunted. His brother had moved the wand...

Round 2
Ahn casts Shield Other on Ragnar.
UMD: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Round 3
He stows the wand, and quick releases his wand of cure light.

Wait... the waiting is the worst part.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Athum watches the process with a slightly morbid curiosity. "Interesting..." he mumbles to himself. "Why would the animal cause that kind of reaction?"

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

I assume that there must be a second save required to clear the disease then

Frost starts pumping healing into the beast.

Lay Hands 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 6) = 9 - Remove disease 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Lay Hands 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2) = 14 - Remove disease 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Lay Hands 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 2) = 10 - Remove disease 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Frost realises after the second LoH that the illness that is within Ragnar cannot resist his magic and it fades away.

You decide if the third LoH is used Frost.

The wall of force disappears.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

would have gone three - to be sure and get more hp back into Ragnar


I assume Agate or Peridot understand magic, eg analyse this phenomenon during the cycle. Taking 10 is enough for Agate or Peridot. Athum kn arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Agate and Peridot understand now what is going on:

Any creature infected with a disease entering the room triggers the trap. When it activates, the trap seals each entrance to the room with a wall of force and immediately affects each creature within the area with remove sickness (Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 234). On the second round, the trap affects each creature in the area with remove disease. On the third round, the trap incinerates all diseased creatures and objects in the room, dealing fire damage. The room remains sealed for an additional 3 rounds as a vents open to suck any remaining contaminants from the area, after which each wall of force dissipates.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Ragnar - 26hp, still down a bit

Wand CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Wand CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Wand CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Wand CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Wand CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Frost heals away as the party moves and pauses.

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

" That leaves two more. Ill just be in here just in case just because if the curing part doesn't work I can heal to prevent incineration "

Sovereign Court

Human Male UC Monk 1/Pal 6 | HP 44/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 23 T 18 FF 17 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 2/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Mage Armor

Ischell fumbles for his (mostly) full wand of cure light wound- stepping up to the mount he taps him 5 times (for 25 healing).

Wand started with 46 charges, now down to 41

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Agate explains the mechanism. "...so it must have healed me, at least of the ordinary disease," she concludes.

"Do you still think the magical affliction is on me?" she asks Peridot.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Once the magical gate is clear, Athum makes his way through the room, wary of the system being triggered again.


Athum, Do you want to cross the room during the time it resets or do you actively wish to stay in the room?


Just realised with the explanations that you would not have time to go through during reset time. :-(

When Athum enters you see the known sparkling and realise that the wall of force is up!

GM Screen:

Remove disease CL 10 vs. DC 21+4=25 (as Oread): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

When heat starts to form Athum realises that fire wants to consume him ...

Reflex Athum: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Athum tries to escaoe but he is too slow!

Athum's rocky body is burnt but he is still standing!

60 fire damage

Athum has to wait a moment but the wall of force disappears and he can exit the room on the other side.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Sorry. Didn't see this until just now. If he had any forewarning, Athum would have spent a swift action before the incineration to use his Energy Shield, which will absorb 35 of that fire damage. If he doesn't have time, then he would use the ability as an immediate action (costs 2 points).


Of course!

Athum realises that heat is building up and immediately creates a fire resistant shield!!


How do you proceed? Please move your icons as well.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

After managing to deflect the majority of the damage from the 'disintegration' ray. Athum comes out the other side, feeling a little scorched. "Well," he manages, "I suppose that fulfills my quota of sun exposure for the year. Shall we carry on?"

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

To the left, to clear out this 'section' of dungeon


B4

Three tables laden with alchemical equipment, glassware, and other arcane tools occupy this chamber.

A thick liquid drips from a broken glass jar that never empties.

Numerous marked vials that appear intact are enclosed within glass-fronted cabinets along the southern wall.

A sealed metal canister sits in the southwest corner.

* *

Torch crosses the pillar room and looks at you all a moment, then hums softly to himself and stares about.

He seems completely unconcerned with what happened to Ragnar and Athum, and maybe even rolled his eyes at the ‘competency’.

"This place is the entrance to a research lab, I believe. Should I probe further?!"

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Agate follows the others a little way into the room, looks about at all the equipment, and mutters a quick cantrip. Casting Detect Magic.

Spellcraft on anything that looks interesting: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Dark Archive

Active Conditions: Life Link: Zeno, Shield Other: Kiboko, LOH: 14/14 Male Gnome 36007-3 Paladin Holy Light 8/Oracle Life 1 | AC 22 T 12 FF 21 w/SMITE 28 T 18 FF 27 | HP 83/83 | F +14 R +11 W +15 | Init +2 | Acro -3 | Bluff +6 | Dipl +10 | Intim + 6 | Know (rel) + 4 | Ling + 11 | Perc +2

Ahn, staying near Agate, gives the room a detect evil once over as well.


Agate, the room is in disarray, but sufficient equipment remains to use as a functional alchemy lab.

Several of Tahari’s notes have also survived, all written in Ancient Osiriani.

see handouts

When you detect magic you see that one cabinet holds a vial that contains three doses of a clear substance that is a clear viscous fluid that spontaneously crystallizes into fractally complex formations before melting back to a liquid state.

The substance radiates a strong universal magic aura.

There are no magical auras on the other vials or the canister.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

"Good work, perhaps the Arcane members of our group could give us an understanding of these items"


Torch looks at everything from a distance.

”I would suggest you thoroughly read her research notes!“ he says with a sky smile.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Nasty :p

Scarab Sages

F Dwarf Wizard 10

Agate translates the notes for the non-Osiriani speakers.

"Those vials there," she says, indicating the ones that radiate magic, "might be the 'waste product' she wrote about. Whatever's in that canister isn't magic-- it might be the plague. And that liquid there--" she indicates the never-emptying glass jar. "--very curious, but it's also not magic as far as I can tell."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Let me see what I can discern." Athum cautiously takes hold of one of the vials and focuses his energy into making sense of the various energies within this concoction.

Object Reading (Su):
At 2nd level, an occultist learns how to read information from items he examines. Examining an item in this way requires him to spend 1 minute handling the item. If the item is a magic item, the occultist learns its properties and command word as if he had successfully examined the item using detect magic and succeeded at a Spellcraft check. This ability does not reveal whether the item is cursed unless the occultist’s class level is equal to or greater than the caster level of the item. If the item has any historical significance, the occultist learns one piece of information about its past (as determined by the GM). Finally, if the item was last used no longer than 1 day ago per the occultist’s class level, the occultist learns one piece of information about the last creature to use the item. This information might be a glimpse of the creature’s appearance, a brief vision of what it saw while using the item, or perhaps its emotional state when it last used the item. The GM determines what information is gained in this way. This functions like the psychometry occult skill unlock (see page 196), but doesn’t require a skill check and can be used at will.


Athum touches some of the vials and feels incredible thoughts... you see how Tahari crafted new diseases here before taking them to another area to test on her experimental subjects.

The container contains thoughts of pride ... thoughts of near perfection in the eyes of Tahari.

The crystalline in the vials is a powerful magical by-product of Tahari’s wildly unethical experiments!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Sweat beads down Athum's face by the time he is finished, but it certainly doesn't come from exertion. "I may be wrong," he says quietly, as if afraid to set something off, "but we may have just found her super disease." He gingerly places the vial back where he got it from.

No stat information?


There are no stat information. ;-)

Sovereign Court

Human Male UC Monk 1/Pal 6 | HP 44/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 23 T 18 FF 17 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 2/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Mage Armor

Ischell follows with the group, never letting his Kamas down. In the research laboratory, he looks around for any threats while the smarter members of the group look at the chemicals and other vials scattered throughout the room.

"What do you dudes need from me? Happy to help, if I can!"


How do you proceed?

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

"Well let's leave the super plague here for the time being. Also it appears that we found something that may be used as a cure? Im not sure. Her notes mention a substance or byproduct that the disease can't tolerate. We should find the rest of her notes in the other chamber that she mentioned. She seems like such a wonderful person the more we learn about her. I wonder what horrors we'll find out next."

Sorry Ive been busy the past two days/sick.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

AS the team moves onto the next area, Athum is reading over the notes that they found. "You know, I may have misunderstood my reading of that vial. Perhaps those are the by-products of which she speaks here. 'They radiate a pure aura, one the plague cannot tolerate'. The contents of those vials were crystalline in nature..." The Oread trails off as he continues to ponder the mystery.


Missed something.

You see that in addition to the vials being numbered #1-40, the metal canister in the corner happens to be labeled #14.

Peridot could also use his alchemical knowledge:

Craft alchemy: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Peridot, from what you can tell even without magical assistance these vials are filled with pure distilled crystalline magic in a shifting form.

You wouldn't be surprised to find this stuff in the veins of Nethys himself, and it's quite likely the side effect of the disease... the magic being pulled out of people when they trigger the effect.

However, it's not a cure.

You think with the lab here you might be able to make one, but you need more information about how to do it and how it works.

Grand Lodge

Pal 9, HP92 - AC 24, T 12, FF 23/ F +14, R +10, W +12 (+2vEvil)/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +15(Dk Vis), Init +5, Move 20ft
Ragnar:
Celestial Horse, HP76 - AC 25, T 12, FF 22/ F +10, R +9, W +6/ CMD 26, CMB +13/ Per +5(Dk Vis), Init +2, Move 50ft

Frost grips her blade tight as the party moves "This place is truly evil, there is nothing redeeming about it"


You move to the next room.

B5

Wall alcoves hold rust-covered stone pits into which the soupy liquid covering the floor spills.

Along the north wall stands a complex gold and bone framework linking dozens of crystals set into the stone.

Ancient, rusty blood covers bronze shackles bolted to plates in the floor near the mechanism.

Silver Crusade

F Half Orc Alchemist 10 Bombs 17/17
Spoiler:
HP83/83 - AC 25, T 16, FF 21/ F +12, R +14, W +7/ CMD 23, Per +14(Dk Vis), Init +4, Move 30ft

"Ok.... What is this thing? ," she says approaching the device very carefully.

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Identify the device check?: 1d20 ⇒ 20 Im not sure what check it is to identify it but I'll add the appropriate modifier to this roll.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Occultist 7 / Living Monolith 1 | HP 54/66 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +10; (+2 vs. negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +10 (+12 to notice stonework), SM: +8; Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus: Abj.: 1/4; Trans.: 6/6 | Spells: 1st - 4/5, 2nd - 4/4, 3rd - 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Hmmm.... What do we have here?" Athum muses to himself as he examines the device.

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

201 to 250 of 727 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Nowruz’ 9-07 Salvation of the Sages (low tier) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.