GM Worg's Down the Blighted Path

Game Master Kyle "Worg" H

Chronicles | Maps/Slides/Handouts

First Gameplay Post: 5/26/19


301 to 350 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

The black, oily wolf perks up, growling at his master's target before rushing forward with a bite!

bite: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25
damage, b/p/s: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

trip (bite): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Doggoth and Malsuza shatter the bones of the blue and green skeleton, causing them to collapse into piles!

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"Don't run away, we're just getting started!" Kipp moves so the skeleton can't get out of reach so easily and swings before going in with the teeth. 5' shift. Power attack. Flail damage: magic, blunt, ada. Bite damage: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing.

flail: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 27 flail damage: 1d10 + 5 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 6 + 1 = 14
bite: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 + 1 = 7 bite damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 4 = 14

The flail connects solidly, but isn't too strong. The bite snaps loudly next to the skeleton.

Grand Lodge

M Kitsune HP 39/39 AC:16 T:10 FF:16 Fort:7 Ref:3 Will:7 Inquisitor 4, CMD:16 Speed:20, CN INI:2 judgement 1/2 perception:8 DR/ 5 bludgeoning (10/20)

Rorik 5 ft's up to the red skeleton and attacks
Silver heavy mace: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 221d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
bite: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 = 111d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


BZZZZZZT WORGBOT ENGAGED: INITIATING KIPP

Kipp Crit: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 25
Kipp Crit Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 + 1 = 16

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The Pathfinders crush and pummel the remaining skeleton! Kipp and Rorik bash it hard enough that bones clatter against walls and floors.

Perception DC18:

Pushed into a corner of one niche is a forgotten bag that bears the symbol of the Firebrand Legion's distinctive insignia. The bag seems larger on the inside than the outside; as in it lies five wool blankets, two dozen iron spikes, 100ft of silk rope, a hammer, a crowbar, and 6 weeks worth of moldering rations.
Spellcraft DC24 to ID the bag.

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

Gordy searches the dead bodies in the room to see if there are any survivors.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Hey guys, I see a bag here. Might be loot in it."

Grand Lodge

Female Human Oozemorph Shifter 5 | HP : 49/49 | AC: 19 FF:17 T:13 CMD: 23+1 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Morphic Body: 1/2
Doggoth:
Male Aberrant Wolf 5 HD | HP : 32/32 | AC: 21 FF:18 T:13 CMD: 18 | Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +5

Malsoza oozes up to the party, a thin trickle of violet following her behind. She flails her limbs and gestures towards her wound.

Catching the hint, Sergei cautiously steps into the room and hands off her Cure Light Wounds wand off to the group.

Spending wand charges to heal. I'm sure at least one person will use it on her.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The Exchange

Male LG Human (Garundi) Warpriest of Erastil 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 22 (15 tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 23 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +2, SM: +8 | Speed 30 | Pearls of Power I 1/2 | Sacred Weapon 4/6, Fervor 2/5, Blessings 5/6, Shirt Reroll 1/1, Coin 1/1| Active conditions: Ant Haul

Archer would be able to use it for you, Malsoza

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"It is a magical bag."

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Posting may slow down a bit for study time for Gen Con. I will make sure to do at least 1 post a day if possible.

The party returns to the northern way, as south only leads to exit the Redoubt.

The options are to scout any of the rooms in the immediate vicinity, go back towards the haunt and explore upstairs, or head down the western hallway.

Where to, Pathfinders?

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

"I'll send the Cap'n down the hall to look ahead for us again."

Gordy summons his sea snake again and sends it slithering down the hallway along the wall.

Stealth: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

The Cap'n will sneak as far as he can, coming back if he sees anything scary looking.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Cap'n sees a few doors down the hallway, but nothing of immediate danger.

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

Gordy whispers to the snake before letting it crawl back into his ear.

"Nothing but more doors down there, which the Cap'n can't open, not having hands and what not."

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"I pick this one." Kipp says as he walks over to the nearest door... and readies his flail to knock the door down.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

This pentagonal room is decorated with comfortable chairs and sofas around a fireplace. A small bust of Delbera Axebringer sits in the northernmost corner.

A thorough search of the room reveals little else of detail. The bust may be worth something, but you believe no dwarf in Davaran would buy it, nor do you wish to carry it everywhere anyways.

Grand Lodge

M Kitsune HP 39/39 AC:16 T:10 FF:16 Fort:7 Ref:3 Will:7 Inquisitor 4, CMD:16 Speed:20, CN INI:2 judgement 1/2 perception:8 DR/ 5 bludgeoning (10/20)

Rorik will heal himself.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 91d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"Does someone else want to lead or should I just keep knocking down doors?"

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"Onward!" Kipp yells as he knocks open the next set of doors.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Kipp takes the lead!

Kipp opens the doors to find a dining hall. A large, stone dining table bedecked with a feast of wax fruit and fake roast meats lies in the center of this room.

You see two Duergars relaxing in some of the chairs, then they both look up and realize that you are staring right at them.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

GM Screen:

Initiative Archer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Initiative Gordy Grimes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Initiative Kipp: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Initiative Malsuza: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Initiative Rorik: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Initiative Witz: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Initiative Blue Duergar: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Initiative Red Duergar: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

Round 1: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Buffs: Rorik: Defending Bone |
Active Penalties: None
Archer(-6,Fine)
Gordy Grimes(-4,Fine, Burn: 2)
Kipp(-5,Fine)
Malsuza(-13,Fine)
Rorik(-0,Fine)
Witz(-0,Fine)

Blue Duergar(-0,Fine)
Red Duergar(-0,Fine)

Talk about terrible rolls. They both go dead last. Possible emphasis on dead. Go nuts!

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"We got live ones!" Kipp yells as he moves in and swings his mighty flail. power attack. damage: ada, magic, blunt.

heavy flail: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

Gordy chases after Kipp as he bursts into the next room.

"Don't be leavin' us behind, Kipp," he shouts before seeing the two duergar in the doorway. Reflexively, forms a ball of water in his hand and tosses it at the duergar not being engaged by the Kitsune.

Kinetic Blast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Blunt, magic, Elemental overflow: 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5, 2) + 10 = 23

The Exchange

Male LG Human (Garundi) Warpriest of Erastil 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 22 (15 tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 23 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +2, SM: +8 | Speed 30 | Pearls of Power I 1/2 | Sacred Weapon 4/6, Fervor 2/5, Blessings 5/6, Shirt Reroll 1/1, Coin 1/1| Active conditions: Ant Haul

"Live ones? Oh, must be duergar again, not undead." mumbles Archer, as he steps up and shoots blue, twice. Target to change to red, if blue goes down. Blue probably doesn't have cover.

+1 bow, PBS, RS, DA: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 22 CI arrow, PBS, DA: 1d8 + 6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 + 4 = 19
+1 bow, PBS, RS, DA: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 26 CI arrow, PBS, DA: 1d8 + 6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 + 4 = 12

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Kipp's weapon flies wide and misses the Duergar, but Archer manages to land two arrows into fatal blows against his target!

Gordy slams the kinetic water into the opposite duergar hard, but it still stands Or sits, rather.

Grand Lodge

Female Human Oozemorph Shifter 5 | HP : 49/49 | AC: 19 FF:17 T:13 CMD: 23+1 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Morphic Body: 1/2
Doggoth:
Male Aberrant Wolf 5 HD | HP : 32/32 | AC: 21 FF:18 T:13 CMD: 18 | Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +5

Hearing the sounds of combat, Malsuza surges forward. The ooze deftly slithers between the legs of her allies, turning the corner and catching sight of the remaining dwarf. She darts forward, compressing herself into a flatter shape as she slips under the table without breaking stride. From there, she takes a swing at her target!

morphic weapon, power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
damage, bashing: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

I have no idea how attacking from under the table affects accuracy, cover, or whatever.

Grand Lodge

M Kitsune HP 39/39 AC:16 T:10 FF:16 Fort:7 Ref:3 Will:7 Inquisitor 4, CMD:16 Speed:20, CN INI:2 judgement 1/2 perception:8 DR/ 5 bludgeoning (10/20)

Rorik moves into the doorway while drawing his long spear then stabbing at the duergar.
long spear: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 51d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Malsuza smashes the duergard across the jaw, and he drops like a brick!

Combat over.

Getting an evaluation, it appears these two were just loafers who were trying to sneak a break from their boss. One of them carries an interesting trophy; an elven-made mithral buckler.

Loot:

2 Masterwork Chainmail
2 Masterwork Heavy Crossbow
2 Masterwork Warhammers

Where to next, Pathfinders?

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

"Let's keep movin' lads."

Gordy goes up to the next door and presses his ear to the door, listening for any noises beyond.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

He'll open it when other people have a chance to move into position.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

This small clinic was used to patch up soldiers injured in training exercises as well as to give drunken guests a space where they could recuperate away from the grand hall.

A very dusty wand sits on the table. Upon inspection, it appears to still be functional.

Spellcraft DC18:

Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds, 17 charges. It is over 40 years old.

A door resides on the northern wall.

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

Kipp moves up behind Gordy spinning his flail in anticipation, but after a glare, probably from Gordy or Archer, stops the spinning.

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

Kipp walks over to the wand and, after casting detect magic, takes a look.

spellcraft take 10: 10 + 9 = 19

After looking it over he says "It's a feel better stick."

DM beat me to it while I was posting the last time

The Exchange

Male LG Human (Garundi) Warpriest of Erastil 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 22 (15 tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 23 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +2, SM: +8 | Speed 30 | Pearls of Power I 1/2 | Sacred Weapon 4/6, Fervor 2/5, Blessings 5/6, Shirt Reroll 1/1, Coin 1/1| Active conditions: Ant Haul

spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
"Great." says Archer. "If no one else minds, I could make use of that buckler. Can't use it for defense while shooting, but it won't hurt my shots, either. 'Tis a bit pretty for what I usually would go for, but it is light.

"Then, let's keep going. Others are bound to be around."

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

"Watch where ye be swingin' that thing," Gordy grumbles at Kipp as his flails swings a little to close to his head for comfort. "You know damned well that ain't no toy."

I'm thinking we should open up the door in this room.

Gordy inspects the door on the other side of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Gordy checks, but finds nothing of danger on the door.

A room full of props that hang from walls is what greets the party here. Several scripts are in here, titled The Fall of Karexin, The
Wedding of Riellal
, and Dawn Shines on the Legion.

Read Scripts:

These describe the periods in Delbera's life when she transitioned from roving adventurer to stalwart defender of Davarn. While none of these are especially groundbreaking or valuable, The Fall of Karexin offers interesting insights into her life and her battles against the undead.
Gain +2 to Knowledge History or Local checks to recognize or learn clues about the haunts, and gain those as skills usable to learn about the haunts.

Search the Room, Perception DC25:

You find a very interesting hat, and a secret passageway.
Spellcraft DC16
Spoiler:

Hat of Disguise

Grand Lodge

M Kitsune HP 39/39 AC:16 T:10 FF:16 Fort:7 Ref:3 Will:7 Inquisitor 4, CMD:16 Speed:20, CN INI:2 judgement 1/2 perception:8 DR/ 5 bludgeoning (10/20)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
"What do we have here?" Rorik says as he grabs a hat hanging on the wall, pausing before turnig back to the wall he runs his paw along a thin line on the wall."These dwarves sure do love secret doors."
hat spellcraft dc 16

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

"Hat, hat, hat. What is the hat?" Kipp mutters looking over the hat with detect magic.

spellcraft take 10: 10 + 9 = 19

"Oooooooh," Kipp exclaims as he grabs the hat and runs over to Malsuza and drops it on her blobbyness and waits for a bit before saying "it's not working, why isn't it working? Disguise hat, disguise!"

Grand Lodge

Female Human Oozemorph Shifter 5 | HP : 49/49 | AC: 19 FF:17 T:13 CMD: 23+1 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Morphic Body: 1/2
Doggoth:
Male Aberrant Wolf 5 HD | HP : 32/32 | AC: 21 FF:18 T:13 CMD: 18 | Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +5

Malsuza wiggles and wobbles underneath the hat. It seems to have absolutely no effect on her whatsoever.

The blob extends a spike-tipped pseudopod and attempts to etch a reply into the floor, but to no avail. Her weapon is no match for the hard stone floor.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The party takes the hidden passage, and travels up until they see a large theater. Faded blue curtains line the stage on the southeastern side of this theater. The benches, stage, and framing have all been carved from the living stone. A yellowed playbill still hangs from the doors, promising “A night of excitement, friendship, and sacrifice in Dawn Shines on the Legion.”

Perception DC18:

You see ghostly figures moving on the darkened stage. Another haunt!

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! Let's go again! Let's go again!..." Kipp yells as he rushes to the front row and takes a seat.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Kipp decides to go antagonize the haunt before anyone else reacts.

Kipp:

The figures of the Firebrand Legion appear amid a din of combat, locked in battle. The ghostly image of a middle-aged Delbera appears, her flaming axe in hand, ordering, “Rally to me and shields out! Don’t give them an inch!”

DC17 Will Save or begin attacking the nearest living creature, then roll percentiles.

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

"Errr no, it be more restless spirits!"

Gordy makes several esoteric gestures with his hands, then flees from the room before the incorporeal creatures have an opportunity to steal his soul.

The Exchange

Male LG Human (Garundi) Warpriest of Erastil 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 22 (15 tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 23 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +2, SM: +8 | Speed 30 | Pearls of Power I 1/2 | Sacred Weapon 4/6, Fervor 2/5, Blessings 5/6, Shirt Reroll 1/1, Coin 1/1| Active conditions: Ant Haul

"No!" yells Archer. 'Why was I teamed up with these people?'

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

Because 'Archer' has common sense.

will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Kipp rises his hands to start clapping, but seems to suddenly change his mind and grabs his flail, stands up, and looks at the party. Kipp then walks up to the nearest creature, which is Rorik because Gordy left the room, and goes in with the teeth. Assuming that Kipp targets the nearest creature not including himself. Fallowing what I need to do, looks like I need to attack even if it would take more than one round to get to a target.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

With the 19-20 crit for the flail, I'm glad I went for the bite.

percentiles: 1d100 ⇒ 27

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Round 1: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Buffs: Rorik: Defending Bone |
Active Penalties: None
Archer(-6,Fine)
Gordy Grimes(-4,Fine, Burn: 2)

Kipp(-5,Fine)
Malsuza(-13,Fine)
Rorik(-8,Fine)
Witz(-0,Fine)

Kipp appears to have gone mad with hallucinations! Restraining him may be the only way to restore order!

The Concordance

Male NG Dwarf Kineticist 5 | HP: 48/(48)58 Burn 2| AC: 23, 14 t, 20 ff | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4; +4 vs spells & +2 vs poison | Init: +5 | Per: +12, SM: +4 |Speed 20ft | |

"Kipp's been possessed by the ghosts! We needs to restrain 'im until the spirits be leavin his body or it be spreadin' to the rest a' us!" Gordy shouts before spraying the floor underneath the kitsune with slippery sea foam.

Hopefully that'll slow him down a bit.

Grease, DC 16

There's a door between Gordy and Kipp, but I'm assuming that it'd the one that Gordy retreated through. He can spend a move action opening it if he needs to.

Grand Lodge

Male Bard (2)/ Divine Hunter (2) 4| HP 28/28| AC 15, Touch 11, FF 14| CMD 13| Fort+8, Ref +9, Will +11| Innitiative+1| Perception+4| Speed 30

Time to turn back zee clock

cast memory lapse on Kipp DC 15

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

And of course Kipp passes this save.

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Warpriest 6 |HP45/50 (NL15) | AC20 | T11 | FF19 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Speed 20ft | Initiative +1 | Perception +9 | Fervor used 2/5

Oh got a reflex as well, how will it go?

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Like a tin-can falling over.

The Exchange

Male LG Human (Garundi) Warpriest of Erastil 6 | HP: 39/39| AC: 22 (15 tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 23 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +2, SM: +8 | Speed 30 | Pearls of Power I 1/2 | Sacred Weapon 4/6, Fervor 2/5, Blessings 5/6, Shirt Reroll 1/1, Coin 1/1| Active conditions: Ant Haul

Archer shakes his head, not wanting to let the arrows fly against his team mate.

Delay

Grand Lodge

M Kitsune HP 39/39 AC:16 T:10 FF:16 Fort:7 Ref:3 Will:7 Inquisitor 4, CMD:16 Speed:20, CN INI:2 judgement 1/2 perception:8 DR/ 5 bludgeoning (10/20)

Rorik draws his practice great axe
" I'm disappointed in you Kipp."
practice great axe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

301 to 350 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Worg's Down the Blighted Path All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.