Legacy: Dragon Empires

Game Master Brian Minhinnick

This is a spinoff campaign set in the world of my Absalom Aberrations, Thron's Rise of the Runelords and Cosmic Dungeon Lord's Return of the Runlords.

Legacy: Dragon Empires Roll20 Campaign
Your mom's loot tracker


301 to 350 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume bows in gratitude. "Please lead on then. We are grateful to have a Priestess of the Resplendent Goddess of Fortune as an ally."

Happy to move on.


Okay, fast forward time. She takes you to the temple in town. It's basically in ruins, but she keeps the inside clean and tidy. She can provide up to 12d6 of healing per day, go ahead and roll if you need any. Nothing bothers you in the temple while you rest. What happens next?


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Healing: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2, 6) = 17

I asked on Discord if Spivey knows anything more about what we'll face and heard: She doesn’t really go in there
But is sure that there are some big ogre type people
And a big spider
And she thinks more stuff but isn’t sure

Yume thanks Spivey for her divine healing. She spends some time practicing her katas, and then falls into a deep slumber.

In the morning she boils tea and chews on her dried rations before saying, "Alright, brother and sisters. It is time to do our duty, is it not?"

Ready to return. I'm fine with just going back through the hole we created.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun spends the evening staring off out at the ocean in quiet, and anxious, contemplation.

When the sun rises, she thanks Spivey for the sanctuary before nodding to her sister that she is ready...as she ever will be...


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

"Yes, but perhaps this time we should attempt a little more subtlety. If there are more things living in there, we are extremely lucky they didn't hear our battle yesterday and intervene after we were weakened. If we keep charging forward recklessly, we will be dead before we restore honor to the Jade Throne."


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume bows to her brother's suggestion, and leads the way back.

When they near the hole in the wall, she listens and looks around for danger...

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

...but is too busy replaying the previous day's battle in her head to notice much.


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

As she and her siblings head back to the castle, Momo keeps an eye out for danger.


The gatehouse and immediate environs appear to be quiet and abandoned. The inner door that was previously opened by the corbies is now closed. All the corpses are gone, though there was no attempt made to clean up any of the gore.


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Before heading inside, Momo casts Mage Armor.

"Kenmei, do you think it'd wise to use that entrance again?" she asks. "I can always slice an opening through the back door."


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume shrugs. "Unless Kenmei sees an ambush waiting for us, I doubt we'll be any better off cutting a new opening. Your claws are amazingly effective...but they don't silence the sound of stone being shredded, and I suspect that's what brought us so much attention yesterday."


I don't think you guys really understood my description. I'm assuming after you saw it was clear, you walked in through the outer doors that you clawed open before. The description above is of the room where the battle was (i.e. the first room in dungeon).

The door that was open before has a purple square around it now to make that clear. You can either open that door again, try the big double castle gate doors, go through a wall from here or outside, or go over a wall from outside. There is no back door that you know of.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

"There's a cliff behind this place, remember? I didn't see any back doors. The corbies who came from further inside to help their friends came through there," Kenmei says pointing to the five foot wide door at the west end of the room.

"I'd say Momo should go take a peek through that, with us right behind ready to run out if something sees her."


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume nods, though tells herself to not let Momo out of sight.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun nods nervously as well, willing to follow the more combat oriented of her siblings lead...


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

After a moment of hesitation, Momo gathers her courage, puffs out her chest, and... puts her pointy ear up against the door!

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

If she doesn't hear anything on the other side, then the kunoichi tentative opens it... and gets ready to run away and hide behind Yume.


This barren courtyard of hard-packed earth contains clumps of tough looking weeds, furrows in the ground as if made by taloned feet, and chalky white mounds of dung the size of human heads.

Immediately in front of Momo are a pair of open double doors. They appear to lead into a stables.


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume approaches the double doors and peeks through, shield raised.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


As Yume leans into the doorway to look, her shield encounters a thin strand of webbing which snaps under the contact. A moment later a spear comes hurtling down from above the doorway, propelled by a spiderweb bungee.

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

At the far end of the stable, she sees two sets of eight glittering eyes gleaming out of the darkness. There is a hideous purple creature that walks upright like a man, but its face is that of a spider, and its hands are sickle-shaped claws. Next to it, a black arachnid the size of a large horse crouches.

Initiative
Kenmei: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Momo: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Shizun: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Yume: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Spider: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Ettercap: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Spider 18
Ettercap 15
Party 12.75

Begin Round 1

The massive spider skitters forward and raises its rear to blast a globule of webbing on to Yume's body.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Yume is now entangled. Web break DC 19, 5 hp

The spidery humanoid runs to the wall and climbs up it as easily as well, a spider. It scrambles forward laterally towards Yume, looking as if it is ready to leap down and attack her.

PCs are up!


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

"RRRrrrnnnngghh!! You can't hold me, fiends. I act with the grace of the Heir!"

She twists the Whispering Shrike and cuts the webbing off of her.

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Move: Challenge the spider
Stnd: free self from webbing

Damage: (10-1 DR) = 9 - 6 THP = 3 nonlethal
AC 21 vs 1st 4 attacks, then 19
HP 35/35
Nonlethal 3
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
delayed damage pool 0/9
Martial focus 1/1 remain
Second wind 3/3 remain


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Realizing there's no way to cut herself out, Yume flexes her draconic muscles and roars...Shredding the web!

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun moves forward to support Yume, just in case she gets overwhelmed by these arachnids...


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Momo hustles over to see what the commotion is. Upon seeing the big, scary spider, she promptly beings throwing acid at it! Internally, Momo finds herself wishing that she had better options available...

Acid Splash Ranged Touch v. Spider: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Acid Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei flies forward and flings one of his bombs at the spider.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
1d4 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 3

The bottle explodes right over the spider's eyes, showering it in venomous powder and temporarily dazzling it.


End of Round 1
================================
Begin Round 2

The spider scuttles forward to attack Yume.

Bite on Yume: 1d20 + 6 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 1 - 1 = 11

It misses her, partially blinded by Kenmei's flashbang.

The spider-man weaves another web, flinging it at Yume to slow her down.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

He misses in his haste.

PCs are up!


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Not having any better options, Momo continues firing acid; this time, she targets the Ettercap.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch Attack v. Ettercap: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun says a prayer to the divine beings, and sends out a blessing to her siblings.

Bless


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume narrows her eyes at the giant spider. "Today you die, vermin!"

Whispering Shrike+bless+challenge: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Damage+challenge: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
1 less to hit & damage if the spider has an INT less than 1, as that would make her previous Challenge fail

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) vs RED - DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
.
If Yume attacked: will use AoOs (up to 4) to add +2 to AC with Active Defense. If enemies are wielding weapons & miss her, she'll get free disarms on them thanks to Jarring Block.
.
If ally within 5' is attacked: will use the same above on the ally (+2 to AC & free disarm if the attack misses) thanks to Cover Ally
.
AC 21 vs 1st 4 attacks, then 19
HP 35/35
Nonlethal 3
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
delayed damage pool 0/9
Martial focus 1/1 remain
Second wind 3/3 remain


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei flies laterally a ways to get a clear shot, and whips another belladonna bomb at the spider.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 3

Another deafening burst of light leaves more poison coating the bedazzled spider's face.


Yume - It has no Int score, so your challenge did fail.

End of Round 2
================================
Begin Round 3

The spider continues to lunge at the closest humanoid, in this case, Yume!

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 6 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 3 = 20

Yume deflects the venom laced fangs at the last second.

The strange spiderman creature...

"Oh, that's an ettercap!" Kenmei thinks to explain.

...the ettercap weaves and flings another web at Yume, looking worried for his large arachnid companion.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Yume is entanged, DC 15 to escape.

It then scuttles back from the cursed dragons warily.

PCs are up!


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Unable to effectively target her foes, Momo scurries to find a better position. When she ends up near Kenmei, the kunoichi discovers a clean line of fire that gets the giant spider and none of her siblings. As such, Momo take a deep breath and, well, unleashes a line of fire!

Move and then breath weapon as a standard action.

Breath Attack Fire Damage v. Spider - DC 12 Reflex for Half: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Recharge Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Yume strains against the webbing, but isn't quite able to break it. "Unnnggh!! Can...one...of...you...help...me...break...free?"

One successful Aid for a STR check would get me free


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Strength Aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Shizun spots the small bundle of strands that seem to be holding Yume in place. She reaches forward nervously and cuts them with her claw.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei shrugs and figures enough poison will eventually kill anything, and chucks another poison flashbang.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
1d6 ⇒ 2


The spiders eyes are basically destroyed by belladonna powder at this point, and it is twitching wildly as it attacks Yume.

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 - 2 = 14

The ettercap runs away out the back of the stables.

End of Round 3
================================
Begin Round 4

Attack!


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume yells, "Get back here!" at the fleeing ettercap, while slicing again at the giant spider.

Whispering Shrike+bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
confirm?: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Crit damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) vs spider - DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
.
If Yume attacked: will use AoOs (up to 4) to add +2 to AC with Active Defense. If enemies are wielding weapons & miss her, she'll get free disarms on them thanks to Jarring Block.
.
If ally within 5' is attacked: will use the same above on the ally (+2 to AC & free disarm if the attack misses) thanks to Cover Ally
.
AC 21 vs 1st 4 attacks, then 19
HP 35/35
Nonlethal 3
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
delayed damage pool 0/9
Martial focus 1/1 remain
Second wind 3/3 remain


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Annoyed that they will likely be facing the entire castle again, Momo decides to just take out the spider as quickly as possible.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch Attack v. Spider (Bless, Firing into Melee): 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 1 - 4 = 18
Crit Confirm (Bless, Firing into Melee): 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 - 4 = 0

Damage (Focus): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Lightning: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Ref save: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Kenmei floats forward a bit, and bathes the spider in his lightning breath.

Recharge: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Forgot Shizun wasn't acting, I will update this later.


The spider continues to attack Yume, completely addled by the poison completely coating it now.

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 - 2 = 20
Confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 4 - 2 = 3
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Yume needs to make a DC 17 Fort save vs Poison, or take 1d3 ⇒ 3 con damage, and be staggered.

The spider finally manages to strike home, and sinks fangs into Yume's flesh, pumping the wound full of venom.

The ettercap opens the door next to it, and then climbs up the outside of the castle wall.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

New Init
Spider 18
??? 16
Ettercap 15
Party 12.75

PCs are up!


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Momo continues to fire volleys of acid at the spider.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch Attack v. Spider (Firing into Melee, Bless): 1d20 + 1 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 4 + 1 = 16
Damage (Focus): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

"Aaaah!!" Yume manages to fight off the worst of the poison through sheer determination, but the pain throws off her aim and she ends up just slapping the spider with the flat of her wakazashi.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Whispering Shrike+bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) - DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
.
If Yume attacked: will use AoOs (up to 4) to add +2 to AC with Active Defense. If enemies are wielding weapons & miss her, she'll get free disarms on them thanks to Jarring Block.
.
If ally within 5' is attacked: will use the same above on the ally (+2 to AC & free disarm if the attack misses) thanks to Cover Ally
.
Damage: (10-1 DR) = 9 - 6 THP = 3
.
AC 21 vs 1st 4 attacks, then 19
HP 32/35
+ Nonlethal 3
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
delayed damage pool 0/9
Martial focus 1/1 remain
Second wind 3/3 remain


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

”Kenmei!” Shizun calls out as she spots the ettercap climbing a wall outside, pointing. ”Over there!”

I’m going to continue to hold resources for now. Nobody is badly hurt and we just started again for the day. So I’m going to hold my action for now.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

"Yeah, I see him Zunzun. One thing at a time!"

He raises his alchemical crossbow and fires off another volley at the spider.

Barrage on Spider: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 181d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 8) + 2 = 18

The two bolts fly true, straight into the center of the poison coated-shrapnel shredded eye cluster on the spider's face, sinking to the fletching. The massive arachnid twitches a few times as it falls and curls into a ball, clearly dead.


End of Round 4
================================
Begin Round 5

A large lizard, about the size of an adult woman, comes sprinting out of the building the ettercap opened. The reptile sees Momo on the ground and begins running toward her hungrily.

The ettercap continues to climb along the outer wall of the keep like a spider, rapidly heading around to the other side and gaining height as he goes.

PCs are up!


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Yume hustles toward the lizard.

"Kenmei, can you stop that ettercap from going wherever he's heading? I'll keep this lizard busy."

READIED: Whispering Shrike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
confirm?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage+spend.focus: 1d6 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 6 = 11
Crit damage: 1d6 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 6 = 13

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Move: as shown
Stnd: ready Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) - DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
.
If Yume attacked: will use AoOs (up to 4) to add +2 to AC with Active Defense. If enemies are wielding weapons & miss her, she'll get free disarms on them thanks to Jarring Block.
.
If ally within 5' is attacked: will use the same above on the ally (+2 to AC & free disarm if the attack misses) thanks to Cover Ally
.
AC 21 vs 1st 4 attacks, then 19
HP 32/35
Nonlethal 3
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
delayed damage pool 0/9
Martial focus 1/1 remain
Second wind 3/3 remain


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Still holding...the life of a pacifist healer...lol


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18, Touch: 10, FF: 18 | CMD 14| Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +4 | Init: +0 | Perception: +3 | Buffs: Mage Armor

Momo casts Shield to reinforce her defenses and then moves back to make it more difficult for the lizard to get to her in a timely fashion.

Standard and move action.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei flies towards the ettercap and fires another couple of bolts at it.

Barrage on E.: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 111d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

He misses twice. "Sorry, guys! This was always a lot easier in training!"


End of Round 5
================================
Begin Round 6

The lizard charges Yume, who decapitates it in a single blow!

The ettercap pauses to fling a web at Kenmei!

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The sticky strands wrap tightly around the intrepid scholar, entangling him!

PCs are up!


HP 45/45 | AC 19, t 9, ff 19 | F +7, R+5, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 12/rnd, THP: 7/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +3, Per +9, darkvision 60’, low-light vision, Blind-Fight

Seeing the lizard fall to the Whispering Shrike, Yume runs up below the Ettercap.

Run action, to spot as listed.

301 to 350 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy: Dragon Empires All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.