Legacy: Dragon Empires

Game Master Brian Minhinnick

This is a spinoff campaign set in the world of my Absalom Aberrations, Thron's Rise of the Runelords and Cosmic Dungeon Lord's Return of the Runlords.

Legacy: Dragon Empires Roll20 Campaign
Your mom's loot tracker


101 to 150 of 186 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

”Two more over there,” Shizun says. She takes her quarterstaff and pokes at one curiously from as far away as she can.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Nothing happens when she pokes one of the skeletons.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

”Yeah...we already faced these once...I don’t trust it...” she says as she pushes a wave of energy out to try and obliterate any dark forces animating these poor souls.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6


Initiative
Kenmei: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Momo: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Shizun: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Yume: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Skelamatons: 6d20 + 30 ⇒ (7, 19, 11, 9, 15, 13) + 30 = 104
???: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

??? 23
Skelamatons 17.3
Party 16

Begin Surprise Round

Shizun channels a wave of positive energy harmful to undead which bursts from her holy symbol to flash over the skeletons. Their bones crackle and burn as they leap to life!

Saves: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 = 101d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 4 = 171d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 4 = 171d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 4 = 151d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 4 = 231d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 4 = 27

Shizun AOO on Blue from standing: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Shizun confirm?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Shizun manages to whack the one next to her as it rises. Her staff skills are less than impressive.

End Surprise Round
====================================
Begin Round 1

Another skeleton, this one clad in samurai armor and wielding a wakizashi trundles around the corner, its red eyes burning with hatred. It waves the less well adorned skeletons forward to attack the cursed dragons.

The skeleton next to Shizun swings at her, as two others charge the group's healer.

Three more of the skeletons move to attack Yume.

Attacks on Shizun: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 151d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17
Damage to Shizun: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 101d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage to Yume: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Party is up!


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

”I knew it! I totally cal-OW!” she calls out as thenskeletons begin moving and one cuts her. She steps back and sends out another wave of energy.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

After metaphorically kicking herself for not doing so earlier, Momo hustles backwards slightly to avoid being an easy target and then takes a few seconds to magically reinforce her defenses.

Relocating to avoid getting swarmed as a move action and casting Mage Armor as a standard action.


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Yume clenches her jaw, declares, "I'm the one you want, and the last thing you'll ever see!" and swings a heavy blow at the skeleton who appears best positioned to sneak past her.

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Move: Challenge PINK
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) vs PINK - gains Battered* condition until end of my next turn, and DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round
.
BTW, if PINK is mindless (which I suspect is likely) then my challenge will have no effect, so -1 to my hit/dam.
.
HP 32/32 (incl 3 CON dam)
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
nonlethal 0
Second wind 3/3

Katana-str+challenge: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 18
Damage+berzerk-str+challenge: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 = 17


channel saves: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Yume swings at one of the skeletons next to her, but it manages to parry her strike with a level of skill that indicates intelligence.

Not wanting to get caught in melee again, Kenmei flies out over the water and fires a couple of crossbow bolts at the skeletal samurai. "Skeletal champions, use blunt weapons if you have 'em!"

Know (Religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Attacks: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Both of Kenmei's shots miss.

End of Round 1
================================
Begin Round 2

"You will not leave this place, honorless dog!" the samurai skeleton roars in a voice like crackling autumnal leaves. It speaks tien with an old fashioned vocabulary as it points its fine wakazashi at Yume. The skeletal samurai strides forward past its minions to slash at Yume.

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage to Yume: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Cleave on Shizun: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

So 11 damage to Yume, first 7 converted to NL, other 4 go to THP.

The wall of ancient Minkaian warriors steps forward in skilled formation, curved blades sweeping down in search of cursed dragon flesh.

Attacks on Shizun: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 = 191d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Confirm on Shizun?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage to Shizun: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Two of the skeletal champions cut into Shizun, leaving her barely standing, blood sheeting down her torso.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 151d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 13
Damage to Yume: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Party is up. Yume, assuming you're berserking again, so I gave you the 6 THP again.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Fear growing in her eyes, Shizun steps back and turns some healing energies on herself.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 3 = 10


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Seeing the skeletons converging on her sisters, Momo tries to buy them some time. Her hands quickly make a series of gestures, and the kunoichi casts a slippery jutsu to trip up some of her foes! She then turns to Kenmei and says, "Shoot the ones to the northwest!" Blue and Red.

Casting Grease as a standard action on the pink and purple skeletons. They need to make a DC 13 Reflex save or fall prone.


The leader challenged you by the way Yume, so he has reduced AC for you.


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Yume's eyes go wide as she realizes she's been challenged.

"Oh, the honorless one will never leave here alright--but we're here to restore a lost Kaijutsu seal to the rightful heir, and eventually the rightful ruler to the throne. What are you here to do? Serve the Oni?"

As she speaks she swings, but the skeletal samurai is much faster than she expected.

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Move: Challenge leader (ending my previous challenge)
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) vs leader - gains Battered* condition until end of my next turn, and DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round
.
HP 32/32 (incl 3 CON dam)
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
nonlethal 0
Second wind 3/3

Katana-str+challenge: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 9
Damage+berzerk-str+challenge: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 = 12

DM Jelani wrote:
So 11 damage to Yume, first 7 converted to NL, other 4 go to THP.

BTW THP come first, so I think it's 12-1DR=11-6THP=5NL


Skeleton reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Barrage on orange: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 91d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14

Kenmei moves again and fires two more shots at one of the skeletons, but he misses them both!


Shizun heals herself. Momo's spell is fully effective and both skeletons slip to the floor! Yume misses her swing.

End of Round 2
================================
Begin Round 3

The skeletal leader slashes and claws at Yume, rising to her challenge.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 191d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage to Yume: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

He manages to slash her across the face with his clawed fingers as Yume parries the blow from his wakazashi.

The skeletons move to protect their leader, ganging up on Yume. The two in the grease spell stand up. Provoking AOOs from Yume.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 111d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 291d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 121d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 241d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18
Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28

Miss, Crit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss

Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 5) + 6 = 181d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Ouch! Nasty crit...

Yume drops as three swords pierce her from three different directions. She is breathing, but the strain she's under has proved too much for now.

I have Yume at 26 nonlethal, and 10/32 HP.

Party is up! I guess I might have to retcon the crit if Yume drops pink with her AOO, but I doubt she will.


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

AoO vs PINK Katana-str: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 1 = 15
Damage+berzerk-str: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 6 - 1 = 10
AoO vs PURPLE Katana-str: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 1 = 26
Damage+berzerk-str: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 6 - 1 = 15
confirm?: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 = 7

Yume manages to raise her shield in time to block the samurai's claw, and to hit one of the skeletons as it stood up, but she can't take the onslaught of stabs, and falls.

6/29 HP +17 nonlethal


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Busy day. No descriptive. 5’ step to safe spot and channel to kill.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


Skeleton will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Four of the skeletal warriors fall under the wave of holy energy which bursts from Shizun's holy symbol.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Seeing an opening, Kenmei and his afterimages streak across the cavern into position. Then he takes a deep breath and unleashes his lightning breath on to the undead!

Electricity damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Saves: 1d20 ⇒ 81d20 ⇒ 141d20 ⇒ 11

The column of lightning blasts the two remaining warriors into bone fragments, and crackles across the samurai's armor. Now the undead ronin stands alone.


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Knowing how hard the undead ronin hits, Momo decides to continue using stall tactics. She once more conjures another field of grease to trip up her foe. However, the kunoichi leaves a little space to allow Shizun to heal Yume...

Casting Grease as a standard action on the area beneath the ronin. He needs to make a DC 13 Reflex save or fall prone.


Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

The ronin slips and slides a bit, but maintains his stance, eyes focused on Yume beneath him.


The undead samurai raises its wakazashi and stabs down into Yume!

Attack on Yume: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

9 damage to DD pool, it will be received as 9 NL damage at the end of Yume's turn if not healed somehow.

Party is up!


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Yume lies on the floor, eyes closed, bloody, and groaning.

"I've failed my siblings and my duty again."


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei flies over to Yume and says, "Not yet you haven't. Hang in there, sis." He pulls a wobbly bubble of alchemical goo from one of his pouches, and breaks it on to Yume's wounds. The goo sinks in, and begins to knit her back together.

Healing to Yume from Salve: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 6) + 3 = 15


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Yume gasps with pain as she returns to consciousness. "I am in your debt, brother."

Her berzerk fury rises again in her as she sees the skeletal ronin standing over her.

She rises to her feat--taking another blow to her arm as she does--and swings again at her foe...but in her weakness the skeleton barely needs to move to parry her katana.

Katana-str+challenge: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 8

Per Discord: Takes an AoO for standing, and gets hit for 11.
.
Start of round 6+15(heal)=21/29 HP +2 nonlethal, and 9 dam in DD.
Free: Berzerk for 6 THP / -2 AC
Move: Stand (and take an AoO) for 11 -1 DR = -6 THP -4 HP (lethal)
Stnd: swing and miss
EORound: take the 9 DD as nonlethal
.
HP 15/29 +11 nonlethal; no THP left, DD is empty.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun steps up and puts more healing into her sister.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 6) + 3 = 17


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Woot!! That gets me back to 100%.

"Thank you, sister."

Nodding to all her siblings, she adds, "This is what family means.

"Together, we will defeat this undead monstrosity, and restore the lost Kaijutsu seal."


"You attacked us, Oni-spawn! You are no Kaijutsus!" the undead ronin says, hatred burning in its eyes as it rebukes Yume.


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Momo rolls her eyes and spams another Grease jutsu, this time targeting the clumsy ronin's sword.

Casting Grease as a standard action on the ronin's sword. He needs to make a DC 13 Reflex save or lose his weapon.


Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

The ronin makes two more attacks on Yume.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 141d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

She parries his blows without much effort.

Party is up!


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Breath weapon recharge: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Kenmei flies over behind Shizun and fires two more bolts at the ronin.

Attacks on Ronin: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 161d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Emboldened by her renewed vigor, Yume stands strong and attempts to hit the Ronin with her katana.

Katana-str+challenge: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 15
Damage+berzerk-str+challenge+expend-focus: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 + 6 = 22

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) - gains Battered* condition until end of my next turn, and DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
. . She also expends Focus to deal BAB*2 extra damage (if she hits)
.
HP 32/32 <--- LOL. I've been saying 29/29, but that was back when I had 4 CON dam. Now it's just -3.
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
nonlethal 0
Martial focus 0/1 remain
Second wind 2/3 remain


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun continues bolstering the protections on Yume. She works a blessing and her form shivers as divine shielding washes over her.

Shield of Faith, +2 AC.


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Instead of spamming her grease jutsu again, Momo switches to another technique. Using her recently purchased bottle of acid as a magical focus, she conjures a small sphere of said stuff at the tips of her fingers and flicks it at the undead ronin. However, the sheer chaos of the fighting makes aiming a tad difficult...

Acid Splash v. Undead Ronin's Touch AC (Firing into Melee Penalty): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 = 13

Acid Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The forsaken Kaijutsu samurai continues to 'defend' its cave by attacking Yume again.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 131d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

Bolstered by Shizun's magical protections, Yume easily bats the wakazashi blows aside with her own blade.

PCs are up again, Round 5 if it matters.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei flies over and unleashes another blast of lightning breath.

Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Recharge: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Sorry, that didn't do much. Momo, give Yume a flank, why don't you? Distract him for her," the lone brother suggests.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun continues her prayers, calling for a blessing on the siblings.

Bless


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Yume feels a Blessing flow through her and she steps forward, emboldened...only to slip on some of the grease at her feat, causing her swing to go wild.

"Dammit. You deserve better of me, siblings."

Katana-str+challenge+bless+flank: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 11
Damage+berzerk-str+challenge: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 + 6 = 16


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Realizing that they don't have many better options, Momo casts Shield and starts making her way into melee.

Standard and move action respectively.

-1 Mage Armor
-1 Grease
-1 Grease
-1 Grease
-1 Shield

So Momo only has one spell left.


The skeletal champion continues to robotically pursue the death of its challenged foe.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 111d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Round 6, you're up!


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun steps to where she can breath flame on this thing and not harm her sisters.

Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9


Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


HP 32/32 (inc 3 CON dam) | AC 20, t 9, ff 20 | F +6, R+4, W +6 | DR 1/—, Delayed Dam: 9/rnd, THP: 6/rnd, Immune sonic, paralysis, sleep | Init +2, Per +8, darkvision 6-’, low-light vision

Looking every bit as resolute as the skeletal samurai does, Yume swings again, hoping to get under the skeleton's guard.

Katana-str+challenge+bless+flank: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 19
Damage+berzerk-str+challenge: 1d8 + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 6 - 1 + 1 = 12

Free: Berzerking: -2 AC; +6 THP
Stnd: Brutal strike (Heavy Swing) - gains Battered* condition until end of my next turn, and DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.
AoO: up to 4/round, will spend an AoO for +2 to AC (bringing it back up to net 20, after the -2 from Berzerking.
.
HP 32/32
DR 1/-
THP 6/6
nonlethal 0
Martial focus 0/1 remain
Second wind 2/3 remain


Female Cursed Dragon Wildblooded Sage Sorceress 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 22, Touch: 10, FF: 22 | CMD 13 | Fort: +3, Reflex: +2, Will: +3 | Init: +0 | Perception: +2 | Buffs: Mage Armor, Shield

Momo prepares herself to dodge any attacks the ronin throws her way and then carefully moves into combat in a way that doesn't leave her open to any stray attacks.

Standard action for to enter Total Defense (AC is 26 for the round) and then moving into melee range in a way that avoids any AoOs.


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Kenmei fires two more bolts at the resilient skeleton.

Barrage on : 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 161d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 7

The misses are real.


Skeleronin strikes again.

Attacks on Yume: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 291d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
Confirm?: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Reduced to 8, 2 points in DD pool after THP.

PCs are up!


HP 20/20 // AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 19 // Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 Immune Sleep, Paralysis, Electricity

Barrage: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 141d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 5 = 3

Kenmei fires two more bolts, flying past his sisters to maintain the blurred afterimages behind him. One of the bolts manages to shatter bones as it passes through the undead ronin.


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

Shizun steps up and says ”Would you hurry up and die again already!?!?” as she pushes some positive energy into her hand and tries to overwhelm the undead creatures resistance.

Touch, Bless: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 + 1 = 17
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Class ability reroll:
Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"I will never forsake my du!!!" the skeletal ronin begins, before being struck down by the holy energy of Shizun's spell.

End Combat


AC 19 FF 11 T 18| HP 21| F +4 R +2 W +6| Init +3| Percep +10

”Well,” Shizun says with panted breaths, ”that was most definitely not our typical day! You okay sis?” she asks Yume before stepping over and checking to see if her healing is needed...

CMW if she is significantly hurt...: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 7) + 3 = 18

101 to 150 of 186 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy: Dragon Empires All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.