[OutPost II]Redelia's Through Maelstrom Rift (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

map


201 to 250 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Krakos moves in and around the corner pausing for a long moment, enjoying the ability to NOT see open sky for a bit and meditatively running the dust and stones through his hands in a relaxed, rather than his normal frantic manner.

Better he murmurs.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

Ember carefully opens the door, once Storm has investigated it for traps. Within, they find racks of decorative weapons of all sorts. These are clearly meant as display pieces, but many of them would be quite serviceable as functional weapons as well. Perhaps the most interesting items are a pair of fine mithril bracers decorated with icons depicting air and images of djinni. A brilliant blue crystal floats in this room, just as you saw one in each of the other rooms.

You can find a serviceable example of any simple or martial weapon sized for small, medium, or large creatures.

What are those bracers? Detect magic and Spellcraft:
DC 20:
Spoiler:
These are vambraces of the genie (djinni).

Item Description wrote:

These bracers are decorated with icons representing air, earth, fire, or water, and depictions of genies appropriate to that element. The item protects the wearer against hot and cold environments as if she were using endure elements The vambraces’ materials and other powers depend on their associated genie type.

Djinni: These mithral bracers allow the wearer to use gaseous form, invisibility, and wind wall each once per day.


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

"Fascinating--an armory of some sort," Jamila says. "This tower must have been an ancient fortification, but I can't fathom who built it or where they went. Well, spears and swords aren't going to help us put things right here. Let's move on to the next room."


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

spellcraft with guidance: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
Krakos follows the others. Upon seeing what appears to be an armory he mutters a few prayers to Ayrzul as he looks over the room with some interest and detects around the room for magical auras.
He stops and focuses on the bracers for a very long moment, then grunts.

Djinn. Of course.


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

"Djinn? Djinn what? What do they do? Summon a genie?"

Octaris files around the armoury, looking over the weapons.

"Hmm. A wizard ought to have a staff... But no, I need to keep my hands free for my water magic! Besides, I work my spells with a wand."


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

"hsssShould there be mephits or other smart people here? Why is this castle here? Is it known?"

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

GM Screen:

Perception:
Storm Percept: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Rhyol Percept: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Octaris Percept: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Krakos Percept: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Jamila Percept: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Ember Percept: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Initiative:
Ember Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Jamila Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Krakos Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Octaris Init: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Rhyol Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Zephyr Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Suddenly, everyone but Rhyol sees sparks begin to emerge from the crystals. At the same time, Krakos notices a lightning pattern developing within the cyclone.

Knowledge (religion):
DC 18:
Spoiler:
This is a haunt, though it seems to be a strange one imbued with planar energy.

Knowledge (planes):
DC 18:
Spoiler:
While this seems like a haunt, it does not take damage from positive energy—instead, it takes damage from spells with the chaotic, earth, evil, fire, lawful, or water descriptors (1d6 points of damage per spell level), as well as from the physical attacks of Ayrzul’s faithful.

Perception:
DC 25:
Spoiler:
The cyclone seems to be the center of this phenomenon, and you think it can only be directly damaged there.

Everyone by Rhyol may take a surprise-round action.


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

know.planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"What's going on? Anyone?"

Octaris flies into the corner of the armoury, watching the blue crystal, and looking for cover.

Move action in surprise round.


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Though too slowly to react before her comrades, Rhyol gradually notices that the cyclone is the heart of this strange phenomenon.

"hssWhatever's happening, the cyclone's at the heart. hsssDeal with that, and the rest stopsssss"

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

The Concordance

Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

k(planes): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Storm calls out, "It is an elemental manifestation. Spells of chaos, earth, evil, fire, law or water can harm it! I believe only Ayrzul's faithful can harm it with physical attacks."
(see special rules under Knowledge (planes) spoiler:)

Storm uses his magic to produce a flame that he throws at the manifestation.

produce flames range touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
damage 1st level fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1

GM since produce flames can be used to attack 6 times, can I continue to use over several rounds or is the special damage only once per spell cast?


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

"Thanks Storm!" Jamila pulls out her oil of flame arrow and prepares to apply it to her quiver.


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

kn religion, bardic performance untrained +2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
kn planes: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Ember starts to sing and you see fire building up around her with her bardic performance to gain fiery song.

Fiery Song (Su) Fiery song is a unique bardic performance. While using fiery song, Ember’s breath weapon becomes substantially stronger. It deals 5d4 points of fire damage in a 15-foot cone (DC 19 Reflex half). This performance does not allow her to recharge her breath weapon faster, though she always knows how many rounds remain before she can use her breath weapon again..

”Let’s Fire Up This Party!!!“ Ember shouts.


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

"hssOh." The whistling of escaping steam doesn't do a good job approximating Rhyol's disappointment. "hsssIf I set it on fire without a spell would that help?"

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates
The Storm Zephyr wrote:

[dice=k(planes)]1d20+1

[dice=perception]1d20+9

Storm calls out, "It is an elemental manifestation. Spells of chaos, earth, evil, fire, law or water can harm it! I believe only Ayrzul's faithful can harm it with physical attacks."
(see special rules under Knowledge (planes) spoiler:)

Storm uses his magic to produce a flame that he throws at the manifestation.

[dice=produce flames range touch attack]1d20+7
[dice=damage 1st level fire]1d6

GM since produce flames can be used to attack 6 times, can I continue to use over several rounds or is the special damage only once per spell cast?

You can gain the benefit of it each round. You can't, however, attack with it during the surprise round. My understanding of produce flame is that it's a standard to cast the spell, then another standard each time you make the ranged attack (you don't get a free attack as part of the casting).

Just waiting on a surprise round action from Krakos.


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Apologies for the delay - I had typed a response, but apparently neglected to hit "Submit Post"... total fail on my part

Knowledge-Religion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Knowledge-Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Haun*! the oread begins, then takes in the reactions of the others.
He frowns thoughtfully, shrugs and charges the manifestation, swinging with his mace and calling upon the strength of Ayrzul as he attacks it.

Surprise Round Action:
Partial Charge
attack with +1 morningstar, power attack & charge bonus applied: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 12
damage from 2-H swing of mace with power attack if attack connects: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 6 = 16

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

While others begin to cast spells, Krakos rushes in swinging his mace. With one powerful blow, the electricity seems to dissipate! The wind briefly intensifies, whipping through the center of the tower before it, too, disappears, leaving a palpitating 10-foot-diameter ring of hundreds of colors near where the tower’s roof once existed. Haunt defeated.

What is that ring? Knowledge (planes):
DC 15:
Spoiler:
You recognize that the glowing ring is a portal.

Krakos:
As you destroy the haunt, your mind is filled with a series of visions. They show various images of earth triumphing over air, such as mountain rising up to swallow a tornado, and culminates when a lion-headed cloud serpent being is surrounded in a wooden cage that rapidly transforms into crystalline stone. [ooc]You're stunned for a few rounds, but since you ended the haunt it doesn't particularly matter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Knowledge-Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Well, that won't do it...

Krakos stands, mace still extended for a few moments under the whirl of colors before dropping to his knees, a look of quiet awe on his craggy face.
Ayrzul is with me. Wind is stilled by earth.

He looks around for a moment as if just then remembering he is not alone.
One moment.

He steps outside onto the ledge and screams into the whirling wind in Terran, exulting the supremacy of Ayrzul. He pauses, then sets the holy symbol of Ayrzul on one side of the doorway and a small pile of stones on the other before returning to the others.

Apologies. What now?

note for the GM:

I set one of the sacred gems amongst the other stones


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

"Well done Krakos! Everyone else, keep your eyes open--there may be more elemental manifestations."


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"hsssIs this ring the source of bad windsss?"


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

know.planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Octaris emerges from hiding. "Is it over? What's that? Oh my! The storm's gone. And that - that is - that's... very colourful."

The Concordance

Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

k(plane): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

With the flames burning in the palm of his hand, Storm doesn't recognize the ring's importance.

Produce flames continues for 6 mins

"We should check the other rooms maybe we will find something." Storm goes to open the next door.


*BZZZT* "Botting for Eeeeeemmmmbeeeeeer:" *BZZZT*

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

"This ring is a poooortaaaaal."

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

Let me know where you want to go next. Also, consider this your periodic reminder to work on your personal secondary mission. If you're having trouble figuring out what you're supposed to do, let me know and I can help highlight some relevant passages in your letter.


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

"Did you hear me guys! A portal! Portal! So let us explore the rest of the area here and then jump through!" the little dragon shouts.

Ember flies into the next room.


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Krakos nods thoughtfully as he moves towards the next room.
Yes. See what is here.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

A large block of black granite hovers in the air, surrounded by floating chairs. It seems as if this stone was used as a meeting table at some point. All of the stone, in fact, looks like it would make a convenient anchor to align gravity to. You think that, were you sitting in one fo the chairs, you could move about the room without making a skill check to reorient your gravity.


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

Ember walks forward and sits on the chair.

"Ohhh ... this is kind of interesting!"


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

Octaris joins Ember in the 'conference room.'

"Huh, I wonder who used this place?"

Octaris peers under the table, out of sheer curiosity, then flies about a bit looking for signs of the former occupants...

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Rhyol gratefully slithers onto one of the chairs, finding it much more pleasant to maneuver.

"hssWhy would airies want a table like thissss?" she wonders as she searches the chamber.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

Neither Rhyol nor Octaris find anything else of interest in the room.


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Rhyol scoots herself towards the next room, sadly abandoning her chair ifs properties cease.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

The chair's properties seem to continue working within the confines of the building.

-----

The shelves of this library hover and hang from the walls at a variety of artistic angles. Each shelf contains a minor magical effect that directs gravity toward its back, both preventing the contents from tumbling out, as well as preventing the books from degrading over time. Most of the knowledge contained in the volumes here is esoteric and extraordinarily specific. Volumes with titles such as Breathing, Volume XI: Concerning the Respiration of Mephits and Fruit of the Forest of Oils: A Treatise on the Safe Harvesting of Unknown Alchemical Reagents Suspended in Water are common.

If you spend at least 10 minutes looking around:
DC 20 Perception:
Spoiler:
You locate a ledger that indicates that the library belonged to a djinni named Pahwal ijil Ranginori, who was so devoted a servant and worshipper of a being called Ranginori that he was granted the immense honor of taking Ranginori’s name as a part of his own.

DC 20 Knowledge (history, religion, or planes):

Spoiler:
You find several volumes about Ranginori, which include depictions of his form, prayers, and hundreds of tales of Ranginori’s acts that portray him as a benevolent leader—albeit acts last performed millennia ago. The volumes also speak of an ever-shifting city at the center of his realm, where his worshipers could freely visit.


Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

"hsssTime spent now, could mean victory later."

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"hssColleagues, I have found the owner of this library. hsssPawhwal ijil Ranginori, a servant of a... god? Named Ranginori? hsssHe took the name as a mark of honor, so I do not think he worshiped himself."


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

Octaris happily spends time looking through the books, although his attention wanders somewhat and he turns quickly from one text to another.

"Oh, what's this? 'Concerning the Respiration of Mephtis'?" Octaris leafs through the tome... "Poppycock and codswallop! We don't do that at all! What else have we got here?"

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
know.planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

"Oh, yes, Ranginori, the Cloud Dragon godling. That old Djinni must've had the pictures in the other room done. Did you know that Ranginori was said to allow his worshipers to visit him in an ever-changing city at the centre of his realm? That, my dear fellows, is certainly where the portal leads! We should definitely visit! How often do you get a chance to do a thing like this, eh?"

Octaris excitedly flies towards the portal of many colours.

"Check the other doors first, won't you? But let's not dawdle!"


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Krakos nods thoughtfully at Octaris' verbal lesson as he drags one of the chairs around the structure, sitting upon it at every opportunity enjoying the stable gravatic effect it offers.

Ranginori is the air stilled by earth he says simply.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

The final door opens to reveal dragon statuettes made of multicolored crystal, floating above the floor. The room's walls, floors, and ceiling are covered in a hovering layer of small crystal fragments which never stray more than an inch from the surface.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

Ember looks at all of you with such pride!

"I think we are ready for the portal! You are a great team! We are a beacon of hope for the Concordance! Let me write down our joint achievements!! Let me tell this story to all those that doubt our goal of elemental balance! Yes! Let me tell you ..."

And Ember starts to write a slightly exaggerated story about you all and the great achievements to bring down an anomaly and gain respect in the planes for the Concordance!

Perform(oratory): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

Jamila does a quick search of the room with the dragon statuettes while listening to Ember's story. Unless she finds something interesting, she'll join the others around the ring-portal.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

Good point. We could do a take 20 in each room to search everything. No time pressure,right?

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

No time pressure. Taking 20 in each room doesn't reveal much. The only interesting discovery is in the room with the pipes sticking up from the floor. Removing each of the stuck caps releases scents stored below. These include a woody and fruity incense, the crisp smell of rain after a storm, the smell of a lightning strike, and a striking but not unpleasant smell that you have never experienced.

You've cleared this tower. Anything you want to do before stepping into the portal?


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

”Let me prepare you all before entering!“

Casting from scroll of good hope. 7 minutes, 7 creatures. This spell instills powerful hope in the subjects. Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.

Additionally casting moment of greatness. All affected. 5 minutes or until discharged. Each creature affected by this spell is given the potential for greater success and glory. If the affected creature is benefiting from a morale bonus of any type, it can double that morale bonus on one roll or check, before making the roll. Once an affected creature uses this spell’s effect, the spell is discharged for that subject.

”If there is a battle I will use my scroll of haste on you all!!“ Ember says full of confidence!

The Concordance

Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

Storm collects the books about Ranginori to take back to the concordance, before preparing to enter the portal.

GM:
Does Storm feel that the books might about the good works of Ranginori help convince the Concordance to see that the good elemental god should be freed. IE. Does that satisfy the personal secondary mission?

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

Zephyr:
Uncovering the connection to Ranginori in the tower here was enough.


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Krakos sighs and sets the chair back where he found it before joining the others in entering the portal.
As he does so, he gathers the bracers and offers them around. Bracers of Djinn. Someone should use.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Rhyol looks vaguely at the bracers, before coiling her body in readiness to depart. "hsssSomeone with armsss."


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

"So, yes, magic bracers. I'm sure I could use them, being a famous wizard and all. But what do they do?"


Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

Krakos sighs then recites with only a hint of earthen distaste.
Once per day, the wearer can gaseous form, invisibility, and wind wall.


active effects:
Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

”Oh well, then I suppose you’d better give them to me. I know about these things.”

Unless anyone else really wants them.

”Let’s go then!”

Once everybody is ready, Octaris flies through the portal.


Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

Ember flies right behind him.


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

Jamila steps through.

201 to 250 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [OutPost II]Redelia's Through Maelstrom Rift All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.