[OutPost II]Redelia's Through Maelstrom Rift (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

map


101 to 150 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


[HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

The Concordance

Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

Lots of things to lay out here, so bear with me.

-----
A short while ago:

In the distance, an incongruously dark patch of sky emerges, serving as a canvas for bright flashes of color, like swirling fireworks.

Perception:
DC 20:
Spoiler:
You can barely make out a white tower against this dark backdrop

-----
Back to the present:
The ship lurches hard before Krakos can tie himself off, and you all go flying off the ship! Octaris being smaller, and Ember being smallest, are thrown farther than the others.

Krakos was too close to the bulkhead, looking for a place to tie himself off, getting slammed into it before he's thrown overboard.

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 5) = 9

Rhyol is hit as well, though manages to avoid the worst of it (Rhyol takes half that), while everyone else avoids damage altogether.

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

This area has four hazards:

Airship Wreckage:
Navigating the wreckage of the airship without harm requires skillful flying. The area of the wreckage counts as difficult terrain. A creature that flies within the wreckage unskillfully risks being damaged and becoming entangled in the wreckage.

Storm Cloud:
The cloud obscures everything within (as the obscuring mist spell).

Ice Cloud:
This cloud is full of shards of ice, making it very treacherous. A creature entering the cloud risks being frozen or worse, shredded by the sharp crystals of ice.

Island of Pebbles:
This island represents a safe landing spot, though striking it at high speed would likely be damaging to both creatures and objects.

Rhyol:
Rhyol can use the island of pebbles as a way to slow her speed, harmlessly transitioning from falling to burrowing and bringing herself to a halt in one round. She is aware that she can slow herself in this way.

The crates and barrels of food and water were thrown from the ship and are flying quickly toward the island of pebbles, where they will surely be smashed open if not stopped. The orb of heavy roiling winds (which Razakim gave you to contact them when you were done) is headed toward the tangled wreckage, while the crate of sky charts is heading toward the ice cloud. The flying carpet-sail, meanwhile, is heading in the opposite direction at a slower speed (having been more carefully secured). The astrolabe seems to have flown right to a passing creature, which has gladly grabbed it. You see several similar creatures among the hazards.

What are they? Knowledge (planes):
DC 14:
Spoiler:
These are aerial-variant comzant weirds, small outsiders with the air, elemental, and extraplanar subtypes. They seem to be made of storm, and you suspect neither cold nor electricity would harm them.

For every 5 by which you beat the DC you may ask another question.

One more post coming...

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

I've added quite a bit to the map. On the main page, each square is 10ft, and the nearest hazard (the island of pebbles) is ~500 feet from the ship. The following pages are zoomed-in views of each hazard, for use only if/when they become necessary.

GM Screen:

Fzt (purple): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Sizz (green): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Thwoom (white): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Shhw (orange): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Initiative - Round 1:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • ?
  • Ember

    Octaris and Krakos may act. Remember the rules for subjective gravity that Redelia posted in the discussion (and feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear).


  • Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    Wow! Thanks GM Dennis for guiding us. Looks complicated indeed!

    Perception : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

    ”Team! Look: You can barely make out a white tower against this dark backdrop.

    fly : 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32

    Ember starts navigating the wreckage of the airship without harm by skillful flying.

    kn planes : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

    ”Team! These are aerial-variant comzant weirds, small outsiders of air, elemental, and extraplanar origin. They seem to be made of storm, and I suspect neither cold nor electricity would harm them!

    GM, Languages and alignment please.

    Sorry for posting early-> On my turn:

    Ember starts to fly to get the orb. When she has reached it she puts it into her handy haversack.

    Double move 120 ft good Maneuverabiliy.


    Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

    Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

    Knowledge-Planes to ID creatures: 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 3 = 30

    Monster Questions:

    DR/Resistances/Special Attacks/SLAs/Movement Speed

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Ember, I'll wait to move you and such until your turn. Remember, though, that each square is 10ft. The orb is ~200ft from you and moving away rapidly, so you won't be able to reach it this turn by flying (you can move faster using subjective gravity if you'd like).

    What Ember knows about these creatures:

  • Languages: Auran
  • Typical alignment: True neutral
  • What Krakos knows:

  • DR: DR/-
  • Resistances: Immune to cold and electricity
  • Special Attacks: Lightning lash: Electricity damage up to 30ft (can be nonlethal);
    Illuminating Flame: Shroud a creature in cold flames. No damage, penalty to stealth, wyrd can communicate empathically with affected creature.
  • SLAs: 2/day — Control weather
  • Movement Speed: Fly 60 (good) 

  • Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    Thanks GM. Then she will revert gravity so that she has the actions on her turn to perform as indicated above to grab the orb and put it in the handy haversack.

    Ember tries to revert gravity so that she plummets in the direction of the orb.

    Wis check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Let's wait until your turn for you to decide, as the situation may have changed by then.


    Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

    The taciturn oread reigns in his emotions with effort and focuses on the astrolabe being drug away by the weird.
    He mutters a quick prayer to Ayrzul for guidance and then tries to tell himself
    Shiny is down with finality, while trying to focus his will at visualizing the astrolabe as an object exerting gravity.

    untrained wisdom check with guidance: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

    I hate this Ayrzul-blighted place! he thinks to himself as the plane of air continues to spin around him.

    Move action, put up the rope.
    Standard action: cast guidance.
    Free action, attempt subjective gravity check.


    active effects:
    Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
    Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

    "Save the knowledge! Food and drink is easily conjured."

    Octaris flies Run action towards the sky charts, overtaking them and pushing against them to direct the crate back towards the little boat.

    150' movement - Octaris can fly 160' on a Run action.

    As he moves, he draws a wand Feather Fall

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Krakos stows his rope and mutters a prayer as he tries, unsuccessfully, to orient himself. Octaris, meanwhile, flies as fast as he can toward the tumbling treasures, pulling even with the crate of sky charts. Run is a full-round action, so I don't think you have the action-economy to send the crate back toward the boat. I'll say you can use your extra 10ft of movement to slow them down, though (they were initially moving at 200ft/round).

    The wyrd with the astrolabe makes a beeline for the storm clouds, while several others move around. One of them crackles with internal lightning, the storm clouds lighting up with electrical electricity at the same time.

    ------

    Initiative - Round 1:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple
  • Green
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Physics
  • Ember

    Jamila and Rhyol may act.


  • Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

    I'm not certain which direction my gravity will default to, but if it's not directly into something useful...

    Rhyol tries to recenter her perceptions, but everything keeps moving and flapping and nothing is solid! So for now she just holds onto the airship.

    Wisdom: 1d20 ⇒ 13

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Sorry, I should have been more clear. You were thrown about 10ft away from the airship, so you have nothing to hold on to at the moment.


    Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

    Ah, then my actions are the same, but...

    "hssssSomeone help me hsssssstop!"


    [HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

    Perception check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

    Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

    Jamila contacts everyone telepathically. ”No one panic. I’ll head for the flying carpet and come back for you, and then we'll fly for that tower!”

    Jamila will try to turn gravity in the direction of the flying carpet-sail, but if that fails, she’ll fly as a run action and move 60’ in its direction.

    Wisdom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    The Concordance

    Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

    Looks Like Zephyr should go with Jamila and Rhyol from the initiative order

    perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
    k(planes): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    wisdom to change gravity DC16: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 = 13 fail

    Taking in the situation and having failed to make gravity work for him, Storm uses his Skymaster ability to fly. Leaping off the air ship he drops towards the Orb of Clouds taking a moment to suppress the feather fall effects of his boots.

    Double move fly 120ft

    If current gravity is towards the island, can Storm use the dive maneuver to fly faster? Catch up to the orb ?

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Zephyr: Shoot, you're right, good catch. Also, had I left you off the map? Sorry about that! You also would have started 10ft off the edge of the ship, so should be 10ft closer to the thing. As for the gravity, it's not that current gravity is that way, it's that the item was thrown with some velocity from the boat.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Rhyol flounders as she suddenly finds herself in mid-air with nothing to grasp. Jamila and Zephyr similarly fail to bend gravity to their will, but each makes use of their flying abilities, making progress in their desired direction.

    One of the wyrds stands on the pebble island, flashing lightning and colorful flames in your direction.

    Sense Motive:
    DC 15:
    Spoiler:
    It seems to be trying to communicate with you.

    Meanwhile, the items thrown from your ship continue to fly away, though the crate of sky charts flies much more slowly after Octaris' intervention.

    ---------

    Initiative - Round 1/2:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple
  • Green
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Physics
  • Ember

    Ember, Octaris, an Krakos may act.


  • Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

    Krakos glances at the pebble island, wondering what the strange creature is trying to communicate.

    sense motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

    He glances at the rest of his companions and the missing equipment, trying to figure out if there's anything that is not being retrieved yet. If not, he will try to orient himself towards to pebble island, otherwise he'll try to drop towards whatever isn't being retrieved.

    Rocks are down.

    untrained wisdom check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


    Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    All the best to Redelia!!! :-(
    @GM Dennis: You are a super great GM and we are thankful you volunteered to continue our game! :-D

    Sense Motive : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

    ”Hey Team! The beings are trying to communicate?!“

    Ember shouts in Auran.

    ”How are you guys!? We are in a little trouble here. But have come to investigate this strange phenomenon on the horizon!“

    In case Diplomacy is allowed :

    Diplomacy : 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Diplomacy is allowed. Are you trying to get them to do something in particular with that Diplo check?.


    Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    Thanks GM, would be great if they helped us to retrieve our items.

    ”Could you please help us to retrieve our lost items? We want to end the disturbance to the plane back there which will be good for you too!!“ Ember pleads.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The wyrd carrying the pauses, then shrugs and continues flying, leaving the astrolabe motionless behind it. Ok, here's the mechanic: a Diplomacy check as a standard action, modified by distance, can convince one wyrd to stop whatever annoying behavior they're doing. In this case I chose the nearest wyrd to you, but in future please specify who you are trying to influence (I should have been more clear in my last post).

    Octaris may act.


    active effects:
    Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
    Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

    "Communicate? Well of course! It's fortunate that you have Octaris the famous Water Wizard on your side!"

    Octaris pulls another wand as he flies alongside the sky charts. With a flourish he waves the wand around.

    UMD wand of tongues: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

    He calls to nearest Wyrd: "Greetings friend! I am Octaris the famous Water Wizard, representative of the Concordance of Elements..." no time for another standard action though so that's enough babble!

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The purple wyrd, having been convinced by Ember not to mess with you, shrugs and flies off to join its friends, leaving the astrolabe floating in place. The white wyrd, flies into the ice cloud, cooly regarding you without making any effort to interact. The green one, meanwhile, continues on its intercept course, grabbing the nearby food and water and stopping its collision course with the pebble island.

    Initiative - Round 2:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple Convinced against mischief.
  • Green
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Physics
  • Ember

    Jamila, Rhyol, and Zephyr may act.


  • Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

    Wisdom (DC -2): 1d20 ⇒ 8

    "psI hate thisssss!"


    [HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

    Jamila continues trying to turn gravity in the direction of the flying carpet-sail.

    Wisdom check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

    It works! She "falls" 160' right towards it, and then uses her innate flying ability to cover the rest of the distance.

    The Concordance

    Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

    wisdom to change gravity DC16-2=14 2nd attempt: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 4 = 15

    Willing the gravity to change for the second time, Storm manages to succeed and falls 150ft twards the orb of clouds. Using the gravity and his fly ability to his advantage he then descends the remaining 120ft to catch the orb.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The orange-tinted wyrd flies out toward Zephyr, still flashing colorful flames. All of the objects have been secured, or at least stopped, so no change in their position.

    ---------

    Initiative - Round 2/3:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple
  • Green
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Physics
  • Ember

    Ember, Octaris, and Krakos may act.


  • Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    Ember looks at the green wyrd and moves in its direction.

    "Oh you guys are so kind! Thanks so much for helping us out! I knew that you also had an interest to get everything in this plane back to its natural order! We are friends already! Would be great if you could hand over the food to us please."

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

    Standard: Diplomacy plus move. Can someone please move me 60 ft in the direction of the green wyrd.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Moved you.

    Ember makes friendly overtures toward the nearest wyrd, but the distance between makes the message lose some of its power. The Wyrd doesn't seem to react.

    Octaris and Krakos may act.


    active effects:
    Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
    Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

    With the maps secured, or at least stabilised, Octaris makes his way towards the wyrd next to the food and drink supply. Fly, one move action.

    "Hello my friend! I, the great and powerful wizard Octaris, would be glad to show you the choicest morsels from amongst our store in exchange for your assistance as a guide. What is your name, friend? What do you call this place?"

    Octaris is using Tongues. Not sure if skill checks are called for? I have only taken a single move action assuming that spoken interaction occupies some time and counts as an action.

    Some skill checks if appropriate:

    bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
    diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


    Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

    Krakos falls towards the seemingly solid structure and then tries to focus his mind on reversing his direction before he pancakes himself.
    Just in case, he pulls out the scroll of fly that he had forgotten in his haste to reorient and prepares to read it, if needed.

    wisdom check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

    Move Action: draw scroll
    Standard Action: ready to cast scroll if check to reorient fails.
    Readied Action Triggers: cast fly
    Not-an-action: Fall 300 ft during turn.

    I've moved myself the 300 ft, but not sure if I could "back up" from that based on using the fly scroll or not. Feel free to move me around if I need to be moved.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Krakos: I'll say you have to fall at least half the distance, but can use the casting to interrupt your fall at any point after that.

    While Krakos gets control of himself, the green wyrd listens to Octaris's words. It releases the food and water, looking dejected, before replying.

    Auran:
    "Szzzno fun. Play other gameszzzzz?"

    Purple continues flying back toward the cloud, empty handed, while why remains brooding in the back.

    ---------

    Initiative - Round 1:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple
  • Green
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Ember

    Jamila, Rhyol, and Zephyr may act. Don't forget to review your personal objectives.


  • Ezren | Human, Male, Wizard 5 | Perception +9 | AC 20/21 - Fort+10, Ref+12, Will+11 HP 38/53

    Wisdom DC-6: 1d20 ⇒ 13

    Not trusting herself to be able to make any kind of careful fall-flying, Rhyol just angles herself towards the flying carpet and plummets towards it, hoping and readying an action to grab it if it comes near.

    Personal Objectives:
    GM could you double check if Rhyol has one? Redelia e-mailed me Rhyol's thoughts, which don't include anything like that, but I'm now concerned that there could have been more that was supposed to come along


    Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12
    GM Dennis wrote:
    @Krakos: I'll say you have to fall at least half the distance, but can use the casting to interrupt your fall at any point after that.

    Works for me, I've adjusted position a bit back, then.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    @Rhyol: I'll PM you. For everyone, each of your journals/etc. contained some actionable thing you could do, though it can be hard to tease out.


    [HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

    GM, I'm not sure how the magic carpet works. My general plan is to pick up Rhyol and then I'll start heading towards the others.

    The Concordance

    Male Sylph Druid 6 | HP 51 | Speed 30’ | AC 17 (T14 FF 14) CMD 17 | F+7 R+8 W+11 (* +4 vs air/elec/weather) Resist 5/electric | Init +3 DV 60ft Perc+9

    Storm wills his boots of feather fall back on even as he flies with the orb towards the others.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates
    Jamila the Janni wrote:
    GM, I'm not sure how the magic carpet works. My general plan is to pick up Rhyol and then I'll start heading towards the others.

    This is a 10x10 carpet of flying, but this one can only be used once a month, and lasts for 10 minutes before needing to recharge for a month.


    [HP: 60/60] [AC: 24 (T13, FF21)] [Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +6]

    Jeepers, okay. Well, away we go. Standard action to speak the command word, and then we'll get 40' of movement this round.

    Jamila climbs on to the flying carpet, speaks an arcane command word, and starts moving back towards the others, pausing just long enough for Rhyol to climb on board.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Rhyol and Jamila climb onto the carpet/sail, while Zephyr flies back with the orb.

    The orange wyrd, who has been trying to communicate with you via colorful flames, flies forward and waves a nebulous limb toward Zephyr, a jolt of electricity arcing between them!

    Ranged touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
    Nonlethal electricity: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

    --------

    Initiative - Round 3/4:

  • Octaris
  • Krakos
  • Purple Convinced to abandon mischief.
  • Green Convinced to abandon mischief.
  • White
  • Jamila
  • Rhyol
  • Zephyr
  • Orange
  • Ember

    Ember, Octaris, and Krakos may act.


  • Male Oread Inquisitor 6 | HP 51/51 | Move 20 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18, CMD 22 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Init +5 DV 60ft Per +12

    Krakos moves up to secure the food and water. Which I'm assuming would be move to get to it then standard to stop it or maybe another move.
    Someone fast should get that he says and points towards the astrolabe.

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    Both the food/water and the astrolabe are currently stationary, having been grabbed by various wyrds and then abandoned after Diplomacy checks.


    Ember | HP 57/57 (fast healing 1) | NOW: AC 26 t 20 ff 21 | AC 22 t 20 ff 17 | F +7, R +12, W +10 | | Init +5 | Perc +10, darkvision 60 ft | 60 ft fly | B. Perf. 19/19 | Spells 1st 6/6 2nd 4/4 | Active cond.: Mage Armor

    Ember shouts at the orange wyrd.

    "Please don't hurt anybody! We are here in peace!"

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

    Standard: Diplomacy plus move.


    active effects:
    Veil of Mists, Shroud of Water, mage armour, good hope, haste
    Octaris | HP: 71/71 Burn: 1 (7nl) | AC: 28 (T 19 FF 20) | F: +12 R: +20 W: +7

    So all objects are now secured, but there are two hostile wyrds, white and orange.

    Octaris tries to help pacify the orange wyrd nearby, whilst holstering his Wand of Tongues in his belt.

    "Hey, that's a rubbish game! Let's play 'chase the sky-ship' instead! That's our ship over there, come with us and play!"

    diplomacy, aid Ember: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Tongues

    Grand Lodge

    || Spell Templates

    The orange wyrd looks dejected but does respond with speech.

    Auran:
    "Oh, talking boring! Talk with lighting and fire more fun!"

    With all objects stopped, even if not yet secured, and these three wyrds pacified we can drop out of initiative. The fourth one (white) just broods in the back, keeping the storm clouds extra stormy.

    101 to 150 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [OutPost II]Redelia's Through Maelstrom Rift All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.