Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


501 to 550 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz happily opens-up on the Remorhaz.

Hailstorm-Class Zero Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22, for 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11 Cold damage.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear brings his scorchgun to bear on the Remorhaz.

Trick Attack vs 20+CR 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25 for 1d8 ⇒ 5 extra damage and target is flat-footed for me.
Scorchgun vs EAC 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 fire damage. If the trick and attack hit, target is flat-footed until my next turn

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison moves forward into melee range riding on Zangief's back and yells a challenge at the Remorhaz, "Prepare to face the PSYCHO CRUSHER!"

Will roll AOO for Bison's cryopike if the Remorhaz moves within 10' feet of him. During his turn he will overcharge his pike and attack, but allow Zangief to attempt to grapple the Remorhaz first.

Early Stage Adaption every 1d4 rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

AOO Mr. Bison's Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

AOO Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Mr. Bison's Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Cold Damage + Overcharge: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (6) = 14

Zangief Grapple vs. KAC+8: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax takes a shot at the giant worm as well.


Photon attunement 1
Cavitation Pistol shot: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

reaction cannon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You are all able to hit the thing, except Vax and Threign. Edit: oh yes, Mr. Bison also misses, all his shots. Vax, if that was targetting EAC, you would hit. Except it is immune to cold and fire. Vahnear fails to trick attack it. It not seeing you as a threat, runs past you all, aoos if necessary and will attack the soldiers it has been attacking. It stares at you like you can be desert. How will you proceed?


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

AoO, Pulse gauntlet:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10bludgeoning/sonic

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

As it runs past, Vahnear will try to strike at it with his pistol.

Pistol Whip (vs KAC) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 bludgeoning.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You both miss with the Aoos. You look for it and it can't be found as you track it through the large building. You run past the prisoner who screams Get me out of here, that thing will kill us all. who is in another room than you are right now.
The creature is nowhere in sight and all seems to have calmed down.
There are two cybernetic zombies here.
All heroes are up, map is up You are much deeper in the building, the exit out of here is too the south, it is bigger than you thought.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"What the?!", exclaims Vahnear as he enters the room. "Where did it go, and where did those come from? This plan is going all to hell." He takes a shot at the closest cybernetic zombie.

Trick Attack vs 20+CR: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 for 1d8 ⇒ 8 extra damage and target is flat-footed for me.
Scorchgun vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 fire damage. If the trick and attack hit, target is flat-footed until my next turn.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vahnear burns one badly but it is still alive.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax takes a shot at the same target


Solar attunement 2
Cavitation Pistol: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison and Zangief also approach the same zombie Vahnear and Vax injured and attack him. Bison overcharges his pike again.

Early Stage Adaption Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Mr. Bison Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 3 + (3) = 14

Zangief Solar Brand vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Electrical/Fire Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Miss, Miss and Miss.
Threign and Gazi-i-gaz are up Things have slowed up, but this is the last dungeon map of this book. You will be fighting a lot of guards, cause they will realize you are fakes, but the bug killed a few for you.

psst, warning spoiler:
Psst the Remozah is now dead, it died taking out a few normal guards and 2 of the bosses.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz starts unloading at the closest zombie, even as he starts glowing with pale blue light.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15 Electricity damage.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign fires.

pick the most damaged target still standing.

reaction cannon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes take out the zombies quickly. The Starfinders see some computers in this room, showing the other rooms, though surveillance doesn't capture the whole room, just sections.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Computers to access them and gather information: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"How can I help?"
Computers (aid): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You can see the rooms, outside the room you see a dead Azlanti with a Keycard just outside the door as well as the dead Remozah and you retrieve it or rather just pull the whole body inside, cause you don't have to travel far. The Remozah starts to melt down to size and you then get back into the room. You see all the guards the Remozah killed as well as another Azlanti leader. You do see 3 Azlanti headed towards your room and they look like they are ready to shoot something and they'll be there in three rounds. What you going to do?

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"We've got incoming. Grab some cover if you can." Vanhear backs up and prepares to fire when the Azlanti comes through the door.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax does the same, grabbing cover.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison searches the body of the dead Azlanti for loot. He then arranges the bodies in a way so it looks like they killed each other and places them so that when the Azlantis arrive that is what they see first.

If possible can he also string his 20' of cable line across the doorway so when the door slides open and they see the bodies and come charging in they trip over it?

Bison and Zangief then position themselves to the side of the door with their weapons at the ready, prepared to ambush the Azlanti as they enter the room.

Ready an action to attack when the Azlanti enter the room.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

They enter the room and none of you choose to hide, so ready actions go off.
They aren't charging they are walking, but they can't move any further cause bodies are in there way. So you delayed them from melee a round if that counts for anything.

init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (17) = 26 vax
init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (15) = 24 lilo
init: 1d20 ⇒ 15 Mr. Bison
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (1) = 6 Vahnear
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Threign
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (20) = 27 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (5) = 9 guards Here is also round 1 init, as well. With readied actions added in, I can see this fight lasting 2 rounds.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign will also seek cover and ready and action to shoot when they enter.

Whenever that goes off:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Reaction Round

As the Azlanti enter the room Mr. Bison riding on Zangief immediately attack the first one to enter. Bison overcharges his cryopike and jabs it in the face of the Azlanti before Zangief gives him a punch to the body with his solar brand.

Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Solar Brand vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2) = 6

Electricity/Fire Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

As soon as the guards enter, Vax takes a shot.


Solar attunement 1
Cavitation pistol: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign and Mr. Bison take out a card with readied actions. They may also take their round 1
Vax shoots one in the leg. You may also take your round 1, Vahnear is the only one who can't take his round 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Did Bison find anything on the dead Azlanti's body loot wise? Also, I think we forgot to fight the second cybernetic zombie. Can we say he just emerges from a storage closet or something and fight him now? Is there a map for this combat?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign finished off one, then Gaz-i-gaz killed the other, as electricity did extra to it. Both were killed. The 2 alive soldiers have been added to the map. Maybe you all didn't move much between here and there, but you are all still in the same squares, feel free to move around. You can go through the black or blue door.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

1st Round Action

Bison yells, "PSYCHO CRUSHER," as he and Zangief move in from behind the Azlanti guards. Reaching out with his arms Zangief attempts to grapple the closest guard while Mr. Bison uses his early stage adaption to send a burst of strength to his tentacles and overcharges his cryopike before stabbing it at the guard.

Zangief attempts to grapple first so if he is successful Mr. Bison and everyone else after him gets bonuses to their attack rolls against the guard.

Zangief Grapple vs. KAC+8: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 3 + (3) = 14

Early Stage Adaption Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3

If one of the guards fires a ranged weapon or moves during their turn Mr. Bison might get an attack of opportunity on him with his 10' reach.

AOO Cryopike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

AOO Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 3 + (1) = 13


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign keeps firing.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Mr. Bison takes out another guard on his turn, one that Vax injured and Threign hurts one badly.
first round attack Vax: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Gaz-i-gaz will use his Hailstorm zero rifle hit: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (8) = 15 vs EAc dmg: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 4) + 5 = 15 and dead. You then find another dead guard in the room killed by the bug.

Treasure 5X each. ceremonial officer plate (infrared sensors), pulsecaster pistol with battery (20 charges), standard taclash. 1X each, a replicator that can replicate up to six drinks a day including alcoholic drinks. Bring your own glass. You find 6 hard plastic glasses that hold 16 ounces of liquid. (6 glasses make up 1 Bulk, replicator makes up 1 Bulk)

You find out they all have name tags. IOVINUS, LUDILIUS, CASTIO, NARINUS, AND UOLUS.

Three more guards walk in. ELENEA AND VIDONIA and Toriver. Toriver is an Aeon Guard and tougher than the rest Cadets, I don't even want to know what happened here, just be on the lookout for anything. We are going to kill some of the prisoners before they escape in the chaos.
They then turn their backs and start walking down the hallway. Now what do you do? They've been added to the map.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear takes a shot as the guards enter the room.

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30
Scorching vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 F

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Bison telepathically communicates to the rest of the party, "Don't let them get away." as he and Zangief move in and attack the last Azlanti guard who hasn't left the room yet. Reaching out with his arms Zangief attempts to grapple him while Mr. Bison uses his early stage adaption to send a burst of strength to his tentacles and overcharges his cryopike before stabbing it at the guard.

Zangief attempts to grapple first so if he is successful Mr. Bison and anyone else who goes after him gets bonuses to his attack rolls.

Zangief Grapple vs. KAC+8: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Cold Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 3 + (2) = 10

Early Stage Adaption Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 1

If the last guard in line is Toriver she is grappled. However, if it is one of the cadets she is pinned.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vahnear misses, while Mr. Bison grapples boss but misses with his Cryopike. To be clear when they spoke, they were actually talking to you all. Obviously you don't want them killing the prisoners though. Rest of the people in on this surprise round are up.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

If that was a surprise round all I can do is move up to Toriver and in the first round I will do the attack actions.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

They had their backs turned, completely unaware of what you were going to do as they though you were on their side. So you can move up to Toriver, but the surprise didn't start until you attacked or rather grabbed her.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

With a shrug, Gaz-i-Gaz fires at one of the new guards.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17 Electricity damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz fires and hits a new guard nearly downing an Azlanti.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Pretty much no matter what happens Bison and Zangief will try to murder Toriver in the first round.

Mr. Bison reaches out telepathically and delivers a message directly to Toriver's mind, "This is for Nakondis." As he uses his early stage adaption to strengthen his tentacles and overcharges his pike before stabbing it down on her. Simultaneously Zangief releases his grip on her and then punches her in the face with his solar brand.

Single attack with Bison and full attack with Zangief. According to the grapple rules even if the target is released from the grapple she still takes the grapple penalties until the end of the attackers turn. So she is still flat footed.

Bison Cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Zangeif Solar Brand vs. EAC 1: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 6

Zangeif Solar Brand vs. EAC 2: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21

Cold Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8) + (3) + 3 + 3 = 17

Electricity/Fire Damage1: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Electricity/Fire Damage2: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Electricity/Fire Damage Critical: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign shrugs and fire again.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Takes a shot at Toriver.

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 Target is flatfooted
Scorching vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 for 1d6 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (3) = 7 F


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Botting some people in the surprise round hit VAx: 10 + 1d20 ⇒ 10 + (14) = 24
dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Lilo fires assault rifle hit: 10 + 1d20 ⇒ 10 + (15) = 25 dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Killing the hurt guard
Threign misses.

init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 guards
init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (17) = 26 vax
init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (10) = 19 lilo
init: 1d20 ⇒ 9 Mr. Bison
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (20) = 25 Vahnear
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Threign
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (20) = 27 Gaz-i-Gaz

Mr. Bison and Vahnear takes a shot at Toriver nearly killing her.
They fire back with pistols, the other with electric rifle hit: 2d20 ⇒ (2, 19) = 21 +8 to each
Dealing dmg: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 2) + 4 = 13 to Mr. Bison, electric
Gaz-i-gaz, Lilo, Threign, Vax are up for round 1
Lilo has been gone for half a month, so bot. It might have been my inactivity, but I'll pm him. hit: 10 + 1d20 ⇒ 10 + (20) = 30 dmg: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 8) + 8 = 21 to a normal guard.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

The glow around Gaz-i-Gaz intensifies, as he takes another shot.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 4 = 4, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7 Electricity damage.
Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8 Electricity damage.

Who took damage from the pistol shots?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight
Gaz-i-Gaz wrote:

The glow around Gaz-i-Gaz intensifies, as he takes another shot.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20+7, for 1d12+4+1 Electricity damage.

Who took damage from the pistol shots?

Wasn't expecting someone to post while I was doing an edit, Mr. Bison.

Oh after Lilo brings down the normal guard, you bring down Toriver.

Treasure2X each ceremonial officer plate (infrared sensors), pulsecaster pistol with battery (20 charges), standard taclash
1X each AG SpecOps armor (clear spindle aeon stone,
deflective reinforcement, filtered rebreather,
jetpack, purple sphere aeon stone), AG accelerator
rifle, corona laser pistol, tactical knife, efficient
bandolier (200 longarm rounds and 2 ultracapacity
batteries)

You finally reach the room with a few prisoners in it. You see six Azlanti. We have orders to execute these three prisoners, unless you have different orders from the boss, as it is chaos, it is all chain of command. First, let's celebrate You do not want to take on these Six Head on, if you play it smart, I have given you a hint, just look back in my posts.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax can’t believe their luck so far, but he hangs back when they run I to the 6 guards. He looks to Gazi, in the hopes that the charismatic skittermander can sell a convincing lie.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I forgot to mention the replicator can mask or hide the taste of something while actually producing something else if you want it to. Pepsi can taste like Sprite, though anybody would know something was wrong if you did that. Vodka can taste like water.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles warmly, and in his best Azlanti, notes:

"Agreed, let's celebrate! However, since we are on duty, let's not go overboard..."

He then tries to feed them 'water' from the replicator, that is in actual fact the highest-strength alcohol that he can synthesise.

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz gets them all drunk and they pass out. The heroes free the prisoners who are about to introduce themselves to you, five of them, then 4 patrol robots show up. Intruder alert, threat detected.
One prisoner suggests fighting the robots and then walking on out of here with the prisoners as no Azlanti left alive in the building will question it.
The second prisoner suggests running back to room 12 where you fought the zombies to reprogram the robots with a 23 computers check.
The third prisoner says fighting them is too risky and if you take too long programming them, as he estimates you will have 1d4+1 rounds to succeed, you could run into twice as much trouble, just run out of here for the exit. Both one and two say if you try to run without dealing with the robots, you'll have to deal with the last three Azlanti
Basically you have a decision to make here. There could be one combat of robots, one combat of Azlanti, one combat of both or no combat as the final combat of Book 2. You are all getting your credit and Chronicles soon. Yes Cedona is one of the five prisoners.

501 to 550 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.