GM Doug's Snow White (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn

This is a closed game for the third party module Snow White by Adventure a Week.


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,397 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Gate: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Klaytal: 1d4 ⇒ 1

mishap%: 1d100 ⇒ 83

Klaytal fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Gate lands atop the tree he chose from memory. Gate, make an acrobatics check or reflex save to see if you can hold onto the branches and not fall to the ground!

Klaytal teleports to the edge of the pit and then moves away.

The Hunger! -9HP
Birne Can teleport 80' as move
Klaytal 1 rnd to next teleport
Gate 1 rnd to next teleport, -20 HP
Samen


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

With Klaytal free, Samen decides that scattering is the best bet and moves away, readying to attack the hole should it come near.

Readied attack:

+1 Longsword, power attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 2 = 12
Damage, power attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17
Shield of Blades: +2 AC this round.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

fly check: 1d20 ⇒ 15

The hole flies up to Gate and tries to swallow him again!

From below, it looks like a colorless disc.

The Hunger! -9HP
Birne Can teleport 80' as move
Klaytal 1 rnd to teleport
Gate 1 rnd to teleport, -20 HP, need a reflex save
Samen ready action


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

Rounds until next teleport

Gate: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Klaytal: 1d4 ⇒ 2


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

As the branch he's teetering on vanishes, Gate reaches blindly above and grabs another branch just in time — his feet dangle a mere inch above the undead abyss.

The courtiers tumble downward, but at the last moment they mimic Gate's quick reflexes. A ghostly flatterer clutches the brawler's left boot at the last moment… a second courtier dangles from this one's belt, and so on down into the void.

The first courtier's ghostly pink peacock feather flutters slowly in the whirlpool of aetheric winds; his simpering cheers are quickly swallowed by the hunger below: Such grace, my liege! And you have seen fit to save your clumsy friends! A true hero! A noble soul! He dangles like a ballerina in the clouds!

The Hunger! -9HP
Birne Can teleport 80' as move
Klaytal 1 rnd to teleport
Gate 1 rnd to teleport, -20 HP
Samen ready action didn't go off


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

How high up is the Hunger?

1d30 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

the Hunger is 25' up. Gate is 30' up.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

"Hey, here's a thought: Let's get the hell out of here. Birne, can your magic help Gate get down?" Waiting to see what Gate does.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

Dangling from the branch, Gate shrugs off the bag of holding and drops it into the floating hole.

"Eat that!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The bag of holding drops inelegantly into the void, like a stone —

WHUMP

An explosion occurs. The two-dimensional disc below Gate expands into several more dimensions — wings of thought spray like a galaxy across the sky:

A Vision:

A wolf eats intestines.

A Vision:

A soldier in a noose.

A Vision:

A doll screams.

A Vision:

A mushroom in a quiet place.

The being that was attacking everyone seems to have been destroyed, but you are also harmed by the confluence of energy that surges in!

Astral Explosion, everyone but Gate can fortitude for half: 13d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 2, 6, 5, 5, 5, 2, 5, 3, 2, 3) = 45

Below Gate's feet now hangs a hole into the astral plane. It looks like a window of fog, but somehow he knows it goes on forever, and that letting go now would be just as deadly as falling into the undead monstrosity he faced a few moments ago.


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Caught up in visions, the boy screams as the astral storm rips at his flesh.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Klaytal fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Status:
Gate: 3HP
Hucklepuck: 14HP
Klaytal: -5HP
Samen: 14HP

Klaytal is knocked unconscious; Gate is barely hanging on.

Heads ringing, you look around. Somehow, the firest trees are still standing, but they're leafless and withered for hundreds of yards out from the epicenter of the explosion. The grass below your feet is blackened and parched; it turns to ash under your feet.

This part of the forest may not support life for a long time to come… not to mention the astral gate silently looming above.

Gate manages to climb to the ground to the applause of his entourage, and the elf stabilizes.

A hidden path is exposed behind the skeletal pines — it heads straight as a plum-line towards the center of the forest, rather than the more circuitous path you were following.

You now can choose which path to take — the short way or the long way!


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

180 HP = 36 charges from wand. Done!

Birne tends to his brother and then his other companions as he muses, "The shorter path may take us swift unto our doom. Fair wager, though, to reach our Miss post-haste."


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

I vote for short!


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The path becomes wider, and better trod. Gate recognizes several sets of small bootprints.

You come across an idyllic clearing, containing an idyllic stone cottage that seems altogether out of place in this dark and dangerous forest.

The picturesque house's chimney merrily puffs smoke. The gables, fancifully carved into whorling shapes, have been recently painted pearl blue. The white shutters are open, and every curtained window beams warmly into the cold evening. The front door is decorated with an evergreen wreath, and seven small homemade rocking chairs placed haphazardly upon an elevated wooden porch.

New map on slides. Please let me know if you are taking any preparations before approaching the cabin. It took you an hour to travel here.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

"This place is the worst. Given how awful everything else has been, I have no doubt this lovely cottage will turn out to be full of spiders or something."


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Armed with complaints, you make your way forward.

GM Screen:

Gate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Hucklepuck: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Klaytal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Samen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

True to form, Birne and Samen spot a pit trap at the foot of the steps — right before Gate steps onto it. There's something gargantuan, black, and pudding-like moving about in the cavern far below.

GM Screen:

Gate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Hucklepuck: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Klaytal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Samen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

The steps leading up the porch are strange. The first three are small, as if designed for short folk. The next three are medium, and the last three are large. You notice nothing amiss as you approach.

GM Screen:

Gate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Hucklepuck: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Klaytal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Samen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Samen pauses suddenly, feeling that there is something odd about these stairs — namely, that together they form a complex trap.

take 10 on disable device: 10 + 16 = 26

There is a pressure plate on the small steps. It's attached to an disarming switch below the medium-sized steps. Finally, this disarming switch is connected to an armed pit trap below the large steps. That pit trap falls to another pit trap — this one seems to have strange metal doors that would likely snap closed after the victim falls inside. He suspects these metal doors are rather heavy and would block magical transport into and out of the pit — escaping would be quite difficult.

Medium-sized creatures are naturally inclined to skip the short steps, thus leaving the trap at the top of the stairs armed. By first stepping on the small-sized steps, the trap is disarmed for a few seconds, allowing you to safely ascend the stairs.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

As you ascend the stairs, you notice a pile of sacking behind the rocking chairs.

It begins snoring.

You look closer… fancy, red velvet crackow boots stick out from under a dirty old blanket. There's a bottle of Klavakian wine — nothing but the dregs left — laying next to a book of heroic tales titled Princess Mouseskin, and other tales.


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

Good hope and heightened awareness as the group approaches.

Birne gazes on the snoring feet-and-blanket and softly murmurs a lullaby of roots. In his minds eye, the sleeper's memories of family branch out.

Discern Next of Kin, Will DC 17:

You can scan the thoughts of one individual and learn the names and locations of the target’s living relatives, as well as the attitude of the target toward those relatives (and vice versa). You learn about one relative per round you concentrate on the target. For example, you might learn the target’s father’s name, that the father lives on a nearby farm, and that the target and his father don’t get along. Since this spell reads the target’s mind, you can learn only what the target knows or believes.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Birne:

Sister Suenevlunkuck lives far away in the mountains, where she farms glowing mushrooms in the dark.

Mother Puzluennen works on the albino beetle ranch. The herds silently crawl on the walls and the ceiling among the pillars of the cave system.

Father Rabnezum stays at home with a lichen-blanket draped over his legs. Since the Klavakians attacked, the old man no longer walks. He smokes his pipe, full of specially-harvested guano-mold, all day long.


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

Keeping one eye on the sleeping body, Gate knocks on the front door.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

GM Screen:

1d20 ⇒ 5

No one answers.


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

"He has no evil ogres as his kin. But reason that he may resist the rule of Klavak queen or king." The boy lightly shakes the pointy show as Samen knocks. "Hello, oh sleepy head."


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The creature site up with a jolt. You see he is a rock gnome. He's wearing a sleeping-cap and pajamas. There are machanical parts near his hand, under the blanket. Samen recognizes these as the springs and wires you'd need to make traps.

Whaaaa!?

He rubs his eyes and blinks at you slowly… he may still be a little drunk.

A moment later his eyes widen and he tries to stand up but stumbles backwards in an awkward attempt at escape.


GM Link | HP 59/59 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +5, CMD 15 | F: +7, R: +12, W: +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +22 | Melee: Dagger +6 1d3-2

In Sylvan, Birne says, "What need have you to ‘scape, my friend!" He offers a hand. "We’re sworn to Lumi, not the Queen nor haughty prince."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

When he speaks in Sylvan, Birne earns a close inspection from the sleepy gnome. He tries to stand up straight and with dignity, swaying a little.

Knights, here to save Lumi? But you're not… shiny! Knights are shining. And none speak Sylvan. He peers at you closely. Maybe Lumi's friends are as bad as the rest! But then again… you don't ally with the worst of the bunch, and you speak like a friend.

He's willing to listen to what you have to say.


Male Doll Bard 7 | GM Link | HP 49/49 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +19 | Melee: Dagger +4 1d3-2

"The Queen would have us hand her back unto the Prince’s arms. But I am sworn to Lumi first, by True Name’s Oath. She gave me shelter as I fled the cruelties of the Rabbit Prince." He shifts to his more innate form. "She knows that fey can be a force for good or ill, like all the creatures of the worlds. But Lumi’s kindness is not for my humble self alone. Milady’s ever for the people of the realm. The Klavaks bring us only war. But what would you and yours intend instead, to keep her in this place?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The gnome is so fascinated with Birne's transformation that he burps. Have you met Drona? Her glade's down a ways. We should play Kasta together.

He remembers himself, and stops babbling. Folk everywhere want this sleeping princess. That green huntswoman was riding off with Lumi on her horse — so we stole her — just like gallants saving a maiden! We don't want her hurt, but we want Klavek to stop hurting our people, too.. he looks at the humans in the party when he says this.

Iloinen will be so happy I've finally done something right — while napping to boot! HAHA! He'll be eating crow for dinner tonight! Anyway, you should talk to him.

The drunk gnome lurches over to the door and deftly disarms the poison needle trap, the shocking grasp trap, and the pit trap that are all attached to the door handle, which Gate was about to turn.

Can't be too careful. While he's not quite sober, the gnome seems to have disarmed these traps many times.

The gnome pauses before opening the door. Oh. Can you leave your weapons out here? He waits for you to disarm yourselves before opening the door.


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

As he leave his weapons outside, Gate gives Hesperance a wink. ”Don’t get yourself into any trouble out here.”


Male Doll Bard 7 | GM Link | HP 49/49 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +19 | Melee: Dagger +4 1d3-2

"Of course." The doll leaves his dagger outside and enters.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

Samen removes his sheathed longsword from his hip and unslings his bow. "Of course. We mean you no harm."

GM:
How closely are we being inspected? Unless he is being patted down, Samen will leave his concealed dagger in its wrist-sheath.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

This gnome is a bit tipsy :) You can palm it if you want, hough others inside may be more suspicious.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

It's already in a concealed wrist sheath, as usual. Samen doesn't generally use it, and won't do anything to draw attention to it.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

That's fine.

Vasynyt leads you through a cozy entry hall; there are six short winter coats on the pegs, and six pairs of boots on the floor.

He takes off his boots and hangs his coat, then steps to the left— don't step there— then he weaves forward and back — or there — and finally, he hops over a small area rug — or there.

By the way, I'm Vasynyt!


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

He opens the door to a common room with a long oaken table. It's merrily lit, and there's supper on the table — a roasted turkey!

A very tall, very academic-looking halfling sits at the head of the table. His round bifocals are so thick, his eyes seem to bulge like a frog’s.

To this person's left is a rotund halfling who wears a puffy toque blanche. He's holding a cleaver and smiling at the roasted turkey.

To the cook's left is a beardless dwarf whose holding a silver spoon in front of his nose, making faces.

On the other side of the table is a gnome wearing grizzly bear headdress — its too big for her and its oversized canines hang over her eyes. She wipes her runny nose on a crusty paw, and looks at you with watery eyes.

To the gnome's right is a beefy hill dwarf. He blushes and turns his handsome face quickly to the floor when you enter.

To the dwarf’s right is an albino cave dwarf with red eyes; she hefts her spear the moment you enter, and snarls.

Vasynyt trundles in and grabs a glass of wine at the last open seat.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Sleepy, did you finish the tra— the academic-looking halfling bolts upright up mid-sentence, and his glasses fall crookedly across his face. He doesn't seem to notice.

AHHHHH! You've bought visitors. Brought. He looks at your group. What do you want? We didn’t do it and we don’t know anything!


Male Doll Bard 7 | GM Link | HP 49/49 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +19 | Melee: Dagger +4 1d3-2

Sylvan:

"We thank Vasynyt — brave and wise. Good eve."

"Ahem. I am the ward and guardian of Lumi, whom I’ve gi’en a true name oath. We wish to guard her from a love that’s false. A wedding to a crown that harms the common folk and fey alike."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

And these humans and half-humans with you? Are they shorn to Lumi, or to the crown? Sworn.

He'd like to hear from the others as well.


CG Brawler Fighter 7 | HP 68/68 | AC 20 T 13 FF 18 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Crossbow +9 1d8, Melee: +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10, +1 Punching Dagger +13 1d4+10| Active conditions: None.

”Alright, since you’re asking, let me add my two coppers here as well, which is to say that we have come all this way into the forest to find Lumi, and we haven’t had any chance to rest or eat, on account of our camp being attacked by a creature that I can only think to call a worm hole. Obviously we survived, thanks to my quick thinking and, unfortunately, the sacrifice of our handy haversack.”

”And that says nothing of the creatures we met on our round-about journey, the dungeon we fought through, the genie, the giant bat I rode. None of this would we have done if we didn’t care about Lumi. Believe me, I don’t just ride bats or blow up worm holes because I like to.”

”I’m sure we can all appreciate what you’ve done to help her, here in this nice warm cabin with the big roasted turkey, but I can assure you it’s nothing compared to what we’ve gone through just to find her and be here.”

”Now, I’d love to stand around like strangers, and keep breathing in the scents of this turkey, but wouldn’t you rather discuss things over dinner, like civilized folks?”

diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

The happy chef squeals. Time to eat! Time to eat! Time to eat! His chef hat vibrates as he begins carving the turkey with gusto.

The halfling at the head of the table nods; his glasses fall even more crookedly. Yes… let's seat. Eat. He takes a seat. I watched your heroics during the fireworks show — quite regressive! Impressive! The bifocals fall into his soup.

While the leader — who introduces himself as Iloinen — fishes his eyewear out of the broth, stools are brought out. They're all too small for all of you but Birne, but you are welcomed to the table and can share the meal.

Iloinen peers at Samen. And you? Why are you here, chasing Lumi?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

"Indeed, I too am motivated to be here by my pure devotion to our princess."

GM:
Bluff: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (20) + 29 = 49


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

So then. What can Lumi's guardians offer the small folk — not just us sever, but our entire nation — in return for your sleeping princess? I wonder if we'd be better off negotiating with the prince or mayor, who can offer help in an official capacity…

DC 25 sense motive:
He's uncomfortable using a sentient being as a bargaining chip.


Male Doll Bard 7 | GM Link | HP 49/49 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +9 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +19 | Melee: Dagger +4 1d3-2

"The Prince? I find it like as not he’ll have you thrown into a gaol as deep as hell itself, or feed you to his hounds. And how would Lumi fare, returned into the clutches of the Queen?"

The doll pauses. "When you say sleeping, do you mean she’s eaten from the pomum fruit?"


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Iloinen adjusts his glasses. She's asleep. That was how we found her. We never heard of this pomum fruit.


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

As for Lumi… the lands of the little folk are being stolen from us, by your country. If the cruel prince and Queen promised to end these hostilities or at least consider our plight, I would return the sleeping princess back to the family she was born to, and to the husband she agreed to marry. She is not property, and can make her own choices when she wakes.

We have no abdicates in Klavek. They consider us short folk to be something less than them. You do not seem to be anything more than protectors, so I'm not sure how you can help us. And Lumi sleeps, and who knows what she'll think when she wakes?

For ones so isolated in the forest, these short folk seem very in-tune with the current politics of Klavek, as well as the dispositions of the royalty.


Male human vigilante 8 | hp 17/59 | AC 21 (+1 haste, +2 Shield of Blades), T 14, F 18 | F+5, R+11, W+9* | CMB +10 CMD 24 (Dirty Trick +12/26) | Init +3, Speed 30ft. | Perc +9, SM +5 | Active Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"What can we offer you? A fine and worthy question. First of all, we can offer you our faulty mortal memory. 'Where did we find her, my queen? Why, I simply can't remember.' I'm quite sure you'd rather we keep your name from her ears."


The Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of G'nak | Spell Templates

Placeholder for awkward page break

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,397 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's Snow White All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.