GM Debug's SFS 1-22 - The Protectorate Petition (Inactive)

Game Master DebugAMP

Maps and Handouts


101 to 150 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Vesk Envoy 2 | SP 14/14; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init: +0 | Perc: +5; SM: +5+1d6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 5 + (4) = 26

Baskoro follows the others and waits until he can speak to Therseis without the other copaxi overhearing

"Is something bothering you? You seem to be preoccupied. I saw you fiddling with a comm unit before and you seemed to be uneasy about the coins. Anything you 'forgot' to tell us?"

Intimidate, Veiled Threat: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 8 + (4) = 24


Therseis opens their mouth as if to speak, then holds their tongue instead. They consider their words for a moment, then finally responds. "I must apologize for any confusion. All I can say is that you should be very thorough in your research as it may help to uncover many of the stories of our past."

It is clear that they are deflecting, but they seem embarrassed or ashamed, not spiteful. It seems like they want to say more but something else is holding them back.

"As for my comm... well it's been misbehaving as of late. I just... thought it would be best if I took care of it myself rather than bothering everyone else. Besides... I always carry a spare."

Computers or Engineering DC 18:
His comm unit has been repeatedly built and rebuilt using custom parts from a mix of copaxi and Pact Worlds technologies.

Where would you like to investigate next?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Ysoki Spacefarer Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc +9, darkvision 60', SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Mysticism: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Cora looks up from where she had been quite thoroughly engrossed in reading all the magic-related books she can reach. She carries one back over to the group, squeaking, "This is quite interesting, isn't it? Getting a first look at the magical theories of a brand new culture! Well, new to us, anyhow. But you know..." She trails off slightly and glances at the nearest copaxi. Should they talk about these things in private? But she decides that they were here to investigate alongside these people, so they should share whatever they find. She continues, "I don't think any of these books were written by people who actually practiced magic. There's nothing practical in here, it all sounds limited, as if they heard it second-hand. I'm not sure what that means, but... it's strange." She shrugs.

Shall we go back to the Transport Station next?

The Manifold Host

820-706 | Male CG SRO Corporate Agent Spy Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Robotic Snark.

After Cora's comment, Trusty takes another look at the magic books to see if the physical binding is different from the others.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Unfortunately, the books all looks the same to him. Paper. Weird writing. Glue. Hard covers with some kind of weird organic binding. So much for that theory. Trusty puts the book back on the shelf.

"I can understand wanting to do your own tech. Still, if it's misbehaving, sometimes the best thing is to have a second set of eyes look at it. Or in my case... sensors. And in your case... Actually how do you see? Do you feel vibrations through the coral, or do you actually see colors and other stuff from the visual spectrum? I've never met a sentient colony before, but I figure you're like me -- more than the sum of your parts, right?"

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Then he pauses in surprise as he takes in the comm unit. "WOW. Is this all your own work? This is SWEET!" Trusty holds up a robotic appendage. "High Five!" Then he lowers it again. "Oh right. You dudes don't like physical contact. Oops. But my point is that your comm unit is AWESOME. Look, guys! Big T here has handcrafted some of the parts. Is that coral in there?"

Sounds good to me. Let's update our research team, and then head off to the Transport Station.

Exo-Guardians

Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

"Huh, nice hybridization work. It's tricky to mix two different systems, particularly two as different as Pact Worlds and Copaxi, and have them come out better than what went in. Well done."

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

"Attractive. Nice software. Number 5 is alive!" Y2K gets excited as he inspects the kitbashed comm unit.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Though his archaic sensors really can't tell the difference he just seems to take Trusty's word for it and collects the information into his databanks.

"Coral is probably not a great conductor though, that could be your problem." Y2K taps the coral piece in the electronics.

Good to go for Transport Station.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Seeing no threats to her team appearing, Faria begins to relax. "Yes, the Transport Station would be fine."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Therseis looks INCREDIBLY uncomfortable at all the attention his comm is getting and gives the universal hand sign for 'shut up before the others hear you.'

~~~Transport Station~~~
At least half of the city’s port fell away from the floating landmass in some great catastrophe. What remains is a sprawl of checkpoints, landing platforms, and nonfunctional copi-hulled transport vessels. Towards the edge of the city is a large stationary telescope.

Engineering or Physical Science DC 13:
The vessels have neither clear means of propulsion nor piloting controls. Furthermore, their elegant shape, while pleasing to the eye, is not remotely aerodynamic. It is likely that magic provided was used to both propel and steer these vessels.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

How many Copaxi are travelling around with us? I get the impression some of the others would like to talk to Therseis without an audience. If there are just a few, Faria can try to draw one or two away with a different conversation.


3 others. You could make a bluff check to make a distraction.

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Y2K scans what he can of the area, inspecting the remains of the technological hub. Bumping into more than one thing he slowly shifts his way to the telescope and peers up into it.

He didn't think much more of Therseis's strange designs or secrecy as he was quite horrible with cultural and emotional responses. In fact he often made an awkward situation even worse.

The Manifold Host

820-706 | Male CG SRO Corporate Agent Spy Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Robotic Snark.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Trusty's sensors boggle as he examines the vehicles. "These were powered by magic. There's no clear means of propulsion nor piloting controls. That rockin' shape is not remotely aerodynamic. They probably used spells and mystical hoo-doo to both propel and steer these vessels. So neat!"

Trusty texts the others in his team. Do you want me to draw them off so you can talk to Therseis private-like? If so, I'm your bot!

Without waiting for a reply, he wheels towards the other research assistants.

Bluff to distract the research team: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

"Yo, honored Copaxi scholars! Let's go over some of the cool stuff we've found so far. Being the awesome bot that I am, I took copious notes. Let's compare our research!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Faria follows Trusty and his entourage, and if any of the Copaxi try to escape from Trusty, she starts asking them questions about how they view their sun.

bluff, aid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Exo-Guardians

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Nice traveling with someone that knows their technical stuff. Th way that tin-can talks to folks, though...


Y2K gets a spectacular view of a similar city, sundered into hundreds of pieces that move in a floating spiral. By spending a few minutes looking around, he's able to observe several other cities with similar levels of destruction and instability—some completely upside-down, others on their sides, and all of them broken into many pieces. Viewing the surface of the planet, you observe that most of it is covered in sprawling, industrialized urban landscapes and massive, multi-tiered urban farms. Very little wilderness is visible.

Life Sciences or Profession (Biologist or farmer) DC 16:
Tabrid Minor’s natural ecosystems have virtually disappeared, and the resulting lack of biodiversity leaves the planet vulnerable to ecological collapse.

Trusty manages to lure the Copaxi off to take a good look at Y2K's discovery.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Ysoki Spacefarer Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc +9, darkvision 60', SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Cora trails around after the others exploring the site. Magical vehicles, you say? How intriguing! Ooh, and a telescope! What do you see, Y2K?” She scampers over to take her own turn looking through the device, though she has to stand on a small box to reach the eyepiece.

Life science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

“Looks like cities and... are those farms? It reminds me a little of Verces.” However looking at the upside-down city makes her feel dizzy and she has to step away for a few minutes, holding her head and squeezing her eyes shut. “Oogh, and normally I’m so good with vertigo,” she can be heard muttering.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Faria continues to try to help with the distracting.

Exo-Guardians

Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 *Shrug* "Looks like farms, I guess. So what?"

The Manifold Host

820-706 | Male CG SRO Corporate Agent Spy Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Robotic Snark.

Trusty gives himself a dope slap. Cla-a-anggggg!

Then he quietly texts the group. I forgot how distractible organics are. I was giving you lot a chance to chat with Therseis, so I was keeping the research team busy. But you guys followed me here, leaving Therseis alone. Should I let you lot distract the research team, while I go talk to Big T?


I was figuring you were giving Baskoro time to 'chat' with him in private.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

I thought Faria and Trusty were handling the distraction, while the others talked to Therseis.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LG Vesk Envoy 2 | SP 14/14; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init: +0 | Perc: +5; SM: +5+1d6

Sense Motive (2 rank): 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 5 + (1) = 20
Diplomacy (2 rank): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Baskoro is about to give Therseis a big clap on the back when he remembers that physical contact is a no-go. He slowly takes his hand back and scratches behind his own vestigal ears "We will be very thorough in our investigation, thank you."

The vesk waits a bit, giving the copaxi time to fill the silence

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

Life Sciences: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

I am being a horrible skill monkey this game. :)

"Farms, though there seems to be very little wilderness. Most of this planet seems to be covered in these floating urban chunks of land that are all broken." Y2K explains his find further.

Seeing Boskoro chatting privately with Therseis Y2K continues to look around until summoned once more. he pokes and prods through each of the isolated vehicles for any repair parts for his own failing chassis, or even a lone and much needed memory upgrade.


Therseis looks around awkwardly. Finally with a bit of a sheepish look they say "Good. I look forward to... reconciling your findings with our history books. I think we have a lot to learn from your methods, and hopefully from your findings as well."

Quietly they add, "Please don't mention my comm to the others. We have a very... touchy relationship with... certain types of technology here. In the past unregulated experimentation has resulted in disaster..."

Baskoro:
While you are certain they're not revealing everything, you can tell they has no ill-intent.

Where to next?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Ysoki Spacefarer Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc +9, darkvision 60', SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Having poked around at everything that looks interesting in this place, Cora claps her paws together and straightens up. "Right! So we've covered the three locations that you all had previously looked into, correct? How about we head to those gardens right at the center? There should be something to learn there."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Faria nods at Cora's suggestion.

The Manifold Host

820-706 | Male CG SRO Corporate Agent Spy Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Robotic Snark.

"Gardens? Do we have to? They're filled with dirt and plants and other organic stuff. What could possibly be interesting about that?" But then seeing how excited Cora and Faria's are, he sighs. "I s'pose it might be useful. Maybe there's some tea plants the boss will like."

To the gardens!

Exo-Guardians

Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

"Sure."

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

Y2K shrugs. "Ah girl, Gardens are as good a place as any." He had been to very few gardens in his last few centuries and was quite excited for a new and refreshing scenery as he has wandered a sprawling metropolis for years. Isolated and alone. "Used to call that a Pharm back in the day."


On the way to the Gardens, Therseis elaborates a bit on what you've seen. "The stories passed down to us say that the flying cities were home to copaxis who ruled before the Gap. According to legend, they defied the natural order and were destroyed in an act of divine wrath. Surface city-states arose from the ashes, and the unifying government brought them together decades later.... But that is why we are here today... to fill in the details... change our understanding of the past from a story to an archeological record."

As you approach the gardens, Therseis has the rest of the research team fall back. "We are not well equipped to handle any sort of threats. One of the earlier research teams reported coming under fire in the area and we have not yet secured it. We have been informed that you are capable of handling such dangers and notified your superiors that compensation will be provided for services rendered."

~~~

Weeds and ugly vines extend along these silent stone pathways. Crumbling statuary and collapsed walls, riddled with bullet holes and scorch marks, stand testament to a great conflict long ago. Dented helmets and battered, rusted vehicles stand in stark contrast to their stone surroundings. Hundreds of grave markers and monuments dot the landscape, each covered in old inscriptions that the years have worn to the point of illegibility.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LG Vesk Envoy 2 | SP 14/14; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init: +0 | Perc: +5; SM: +5+1d6

Baskoro replies to Therseis when they approach the gardens

"Of course Therseis, you just hang back there and observe while we deal with the threat"

Seeing that this is an excellent opportunity to tell the others of his findings he gathers the starfinder team "Therseis seems to think that there is a discrepancy between actual and 'official' history. He is also concerned that the others find out about his comm unit, that kind of technology is frowned upon, to put it mildly"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Faria looks sad as she looks on all the signs of copaxi fighting and killing each other.

Exo-Guardians

Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

Teisu looks over the bullet holes and scorch marks, trying to reconstruct the events that caused them. Any knowledge checks to be made about them?

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

"Evidence is point more and more towards a hostile takeover." At the word of threats in the area a small slot built into Y2K's leg springs out revealing an archaic tactical semi-automatic pistol.

He scans the area for any signs of a threat as they move along the gardens.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

The little pinpoint of golden light that always hovers near Faria seems to be staying near her right hand.


Init:
baskoro: 20 <= [20] + 0
Cora: 7 <= [6] + 1
faria: 23 <= [19] + 4
y2k: 13 <= [5] + 8
teisi: 20 <= [18] + 2
trusty: 17 <= [13] + 4
sniper1: 22 <= [19] + 3
sniper2: 13 <= [10] + 3
skele: 20 <= [18] + 2

23: faria - dmg: 0
22: sniper1 - dmg: 0
20: baskoro - dmg: 0
20: teisi - dmg: 0
20: skele - dmg: 0
17: trusty - dmg: 0
13: y2k - dmg: 0
13: sniper2 - dmg: 0
7: Cora - dmg: 0

As becomes quickly apparent, several of these bullet holes are rather recent... As Teisu and Y2K begin their inspection, Faria calls or a warning as 3 figures appear from a small crypt. They have the structure of a copaxi, but the jerky movement and pale look of the dead.

Round 1
23: faria - dmg: 0
22: sniper1 - dmg: 0
20: baskoro - dmg: 0
20: teisi - dmg: 0
20: skele - dmg: 0
17: trusty - dmg: 0
13: y2k - dmg: 0
13: sniper2 - dmg: 0
7: Cora - dmg: 0

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

Faria moves forward, summons her mote to form a golden scimitar in her hand, and enters photon mode, calling on the Lady of Light to bless her.


One of the copaxi skeletons shuffles forward and raises a rifle. From the loud percussive BANG sound, it seems as though it is an older style powder based weapon.

Red's Rifle vs Faria's KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Round 1
23: faria - dmg: 7
22: sniper1 - dmg: 0
20: baskoro - dmg: 0
20: teisu - dmg: 0

19: skeleton - dmg: 0
17: trusty - dmg: 0
13: y2k - dmg: 0
13: sniper2 - dmg: 0
7: Cora - dmg: 0

Exo-Guardians

Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

Mysticism to identify?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Teisū moves forward to the fence, hoping for some measure of cover, then points his finger at the green foe and fires a thin beam of fire.

Energy Ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Fire damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LG Vesk Envoy 2 | SP 14/14; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +3 (+2 vs fear) | Init: +0 | Perc: +5; SM: +5+1d6

Baskoro moves towards the opening in the fence while he draws his lazer pistol. He raises his other arm and points it at the green undead copaxi "Take that one out first!"

Get'em: Until the start of your next turn, you and your allies gain a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls made against that enemy.


All 3 of them appear to be skeletons of Copaxi. Undead of this type are generally immune to cold, and resist physical damage that has no magical component to it.

Unfortunately, Teisu spends a bit too much time contemplating the ramifications of this, and not enough judging the creature's movement, causing his ray to go way off target.

It rushes forward, armed with a tactical spear, and thrusts it at Faria.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Round 1
Faria - dmg: 18
Red Sniper - dmg: 0
Baskoro - dmg: 0
Teisu - dmg: 0
Green Skeleton - dmg: 0 << Get 'Em
Trusty Trashbot - dmg: 0
Y2K - dmg: 0

Yellow Sniper - dmg: 0
Cora - dmg: 0

The Manifold Host

1 person marked this as a favorite.
820-706 | Male CG SRO Corporate Agent Spy Operative 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Robotic Snark.

"Copaxi skeletons, you say? They apear to be shells of their former selves."

Pew Pew of Green (Static Arc pistol): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
Electrical Stun Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative 2| SP 12/16; HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6
Consumables:
Clip 9/9 | Rounds 46/60

Model Y2K shambles about the landscape as he tries to remain unnoticed until a sharp crack from his pistol pierces the quiet atmospehere. BANG!

The small bullet flings right past Faria's shoulder.

Stealth DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 If successful target is flatfooted
Tactical semi-auto pistol; Get 'em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage (Piercing): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Trusty and Y2K both move forward and pepper the frontmost undead with shots. The arc from trusty's firearm manages to disrupt it, however Y2K's bullet seems to have little to no effect on the creature (fails to overcome DR)

Round 1/2
Faria - dmg: 18
Red Sniper - dmg: 0
Baskoro - dmg: 0
Teisu - dmg: 0
Green Skeleton - dmg: 3 << Get 'Em
Trusty Trashbot - dmg: 0
Y2K - dmg: 0
Yellow Sniper - dmg: 0
Cora - dmg: 0

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

human solarion (divine champion) 2 | SP 18/18, HP 18/18, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 15 | F+4, R+1, W+4 | Perc +6 | Init +4

continuing to become more photon attuned, now at 2/3

"Ouch! Lady of Light, protect your servant!"

Faria then swings her sword.
attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
damage, slashing: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Faria's attack also has little effect on the creature. Physical strikes seem to have difficulty damaging it's undead construction. (Fails to overcome DR)

Cora's up

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Ysoki Spacefarer Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +0; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc +9, darkvision 60', SM +8 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Cora moves forward while drawing her laser rifle. The undead creatures seem strangely resistant to her allies' attacks, but she attempts a shot at the nearest one anyway.

Attack vs. Green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Fire damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Cora's shot goes wild. The skeletal sniper moves forward up to the fence, then fires off a shot at the easiest foe to see... instinctively tracing Teisu's ray back to the source and firing.

Attack vs Teisu's KAC: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Round 1/2
Faria - dmg: 18
Red Sniper - dmg: 0
Baskoro - dmg: 0
Teisu - dmg: 3

Green Skeleton - dmg: 3 << Get 'Em
Trusty Trashbot - dmg: 0
Y2K - dmg: 0
Yellow Sniper - dmg: 0
Cora - dmg: 0

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male verthani xenoarchaeologist technomancer (starfinder data jockey) 1 | SP 3/6, HP 9/9, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | F+1, R+2, W+2 | Lvl 1 Spells: 0/3, Spell cache: 1/1 | Init +2 | Perc +0 (Darkvision 60ft) | Current Conditions:

"Ow! My friend's gonna get you for that!"

Seeing how much more effective Y2K and Trashbot were than his measly energy ray, Teisu decides to boost someone else's attack instead. Being closer to Y2K, he ducks in behind his ally to gain some cover and touches the android's weapon, charging it with mystical power for its next attack.

Casting supercharge weapon on Y2Ks gun.

supercharge weapon wrote:
You supercharge the target weapon. If the weapon’s next attack hits (provided it is made before the end of the next round), the attack deals 4d6 additional damage if the weapon is a single target attack or 2d6 additional damage if the weapon attacks all creatures in an area. This bonus damage is of the same type as the weapon’s normal damage.

101 to 150 of 321 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Debug's SFS 1-22 - The Protectorate Petition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.