Family Game- Plunder & Peril

Game Master RxGus

Maps and Handouts

Map of the WHOLE shackles


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,169 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

There's a black bubbling in the water near the shark, then a pulse of red light. A medium fiendish squid appears in the water and immediately attacks the shark beside Smacky! It bites then lashes at the shark with its tentacles!

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
BPS Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Tentacles Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
B Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Meanwhile, Reva chants in a foul language, causing her hand to glow with a sickly red hue. She reaches out and touches Kildrax. Infernal Healing grants him fast healing 1 for 1 minute.


| HP: 23/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: Fast Healing 1 (3/10 healed)

Kildrax chuckles as his wounds stop to bleed and instead heal slightly. He snaps his jaws at the big shark, then drifts forward a bit (five foot swim) and whips his tail at him.

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
BPS Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 2 = 11
B Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Dealing half, which makes 3 damage.

----

Confirming a Critical Hit (bite): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Extra BPS Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Reva's squid appears in the water, but finds itself disoriented by the experience of being ripped out of the elemental plane of water and being dropped in the shackles.

Quickly unleashing more magic, she touches Kildrax, helping to close up the wounds he sustained earlier and preventing the continued loss of blood. Lifted by his summoners magic, Kildrax lunges at the creature- missing with his tail but sinking his jaws deep into the massive shark.

White, Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The huge creatures return their bites. The white after the newly threatening squid, and the blue after the shark that just wounded it so deeply

Blue v Squid (AC 13): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 BPS: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 4) + 10 = 21
White v Kildrax: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 BPS: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (8, 1) + 10 = 19

The blue shark bites into the squid drawing blood, before it vanishes back to the plane of water. Despite the close quarters, Kildrax is able to narrowly avoid the clasping jaws of the shark.

Round #2
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-11, Infernal healing 1/10
Huge Creatures (blue -23, White -17 + bleed)
Craigie
Lady
Riy-Zi
Smacky -38, Bleed (1d6) at the start of each round

Humanoid Creatures


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi looks around the captain's cabin to see if there's anything in there that would be helpful in fighting the sharks!

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"AHHHHH! SAVE ME CRAIGIE!" Smacky screams in terror as she bleeds everywhere!

Then she whips her tail at the shark twice. Knockout punch and brawler's flurry

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 plus 1d6 bleed damage
Plus, DC 16 Fortitude or its unconscious 1d6 rounds.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 plus 1d6 bleed damage


Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Lady Jade continues her attack!

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
BPS Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
B Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 1) + 2 = 8


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie sways in the water and places a hand on Smacky. Under his touch her wounds heal -- sort of.

Cure Moderate Wounds on Smacky: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (4, 8) + 4 = 16


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Riy-zi looks across the cabin compartment and sees an old, rusty, harpoon. The tip still seems sharp and perhaps it wouldn't be as effected by the water as some of his other weapon options.

Smacky bravely continues to fight the giant shark in front of her. The first blow of her tail deflects off of the creatures thick hide despite having embued it with some of her martial power- but the second blow finds its mark, deeply wounding the white creature.

Likewise, lady's bite gashes deep into the blue creature- which is now visibly surrounded by a 'cloud' of crimson in the clear water and appears to be close to succumbing to the wounds left by Lady and Kildrax.

Craigie steps up behind the Vanara, and a warm healing energy washes over her body- knitting up the wounds she had received from the fearsome shark and stopping her bleeding.

With the changing fortunes, the humanoid shark-like creatures swim forward and into the battle. Each has drawn a long, sharp spear with a black, glistening tint to the point of the blade. Almost in unison, they strike out at the closest targets.

Teal, Smacky: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Fort DC 15, if hit
Purple, Kildrax: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Fort DC 15, if hit
Crit?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 7) + 6 = 17

Teal's lunge at Smacky is deftly deflected by her tail. Kildrax, however, is not so lucky- sustaining another deep wound.

Round #3
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-22, Infernal Healing 2/10, Need Fort Save, DC15 or paralyzed

Huge Creatures (blue -34, White -27 + bleed)
Craigie
Lady
Riy-Zi
Smacky -27
Humanoid Creatures


| HP: 23/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: Fast Healing 1 (3/10 healed)

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"I'll get to you in a minute!" Kildrax bellows at the shark-men. He whips his tail at the big shark, then swims back a few paces and chomps at it!

Tail Slap Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5
B Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 For half damage listed.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
BPS Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva casts another spell, then places a hand on Kildrax. "Take 'em down!"

Healing Kildrax (Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon): 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Kildrax manages to shake off the worst of the spear, focusing his attention back on the shark. Unfortunately, the poison seems to linger- and his blows are delivered to weakly to harm the creature.

Reva reaches out, channeling her inner magics into healing her summons. The wounds on Kildrax knit close as he stares down the massive shark.

White, bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 6
White, Smacky: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (6, 8) + 10 = 24
Blue, Lady: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (6, 3) + 10 = 19

The sharks continue their bloodlust assault, but the smaller creatures hold their ground. Smacky deftly steps out of the lunging teeth of the Great White, while Lady parries the bite of the blue one.

Round #3
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-15, Infernal Healing 2/10)
Huge Creatures (blue -34, White -32 + bleed)
Craigie
Lady
Riy-Zi
Smacky -27

Humanoid Creatures


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi swims over to the harpoon, picks it up, and swims back to the door and opens it.


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

"More healing, Craigie!" Smacky shrieks as she keeps fighting.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 plus 1d6 bleed damage

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 plus 1d6 bleed damage


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The vanara, despite the tremendous risk to herself, continues to fight the giant creatures. Dodging the razor sharp teeth and chomping jaws of the massive shark.

Quickly retaliating, her tails strikes the creature clean on the temple- where is staggers for a moment before falling limp- surrounded by a small red cloud from her powerful strike.

White falls! Smacky, you have options now! You can strike either of the sharkmen. Unfortunately, you can't 5 foot step under water- so hitting the other shark is not an option right now.

Riy-zi rushes to the door, ready to launch into combat with his new harpoon next round!

Round #3
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-15, Infernal Healing 2/10)
Huge Creatures (blue -34, White -45)
Craigie
Lady

Riy-Zi
Smacky -27 (Still have to decide what to do with the remaining attack)
Humanoid Creatures


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

Smacky says she will attack he one beside the shark and directly in front of her. She's very proud her tail is 'a spear-tail!'

Craigie sways from side to side in the water and casts another healing spell on Smacky.

Healing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (8, 4) + 4 = 16


Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Lady Jade continues to attack the shark.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
BPS Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
B Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8) + 2 = 13


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Having vanquished the shark, Smacky turns her attention ti the teal shark-man. Her tail jabs into the creature just below his ribs and you can see a large wound open up.

Craigie, hearing the cry of his comrade, channels healing magic into the Vanara. The wounds she had sustained earlier begin to close up.

Lady swims forward, engaging the remaining shark. Her teeth latch on to the creature and she shakes the very life out of it.

Blue Falls!

Their guards having fallen, the two shark-men advance spears in hand. The teal one leaves a streak of red from the wound inflicted by Smacky's tail

Teal, Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 5

They each stab out with their spear. One at Smacky and one at Lady.

Spear, Smacky: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 P: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 plus DC 15 Fort
Spear, Lady: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 P: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus DC 15 Fort

Confirm?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Extra Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (7, 7) + 8 = 22

Both spears sink deep into their respective targets, but the one on Smacky strikes her cleanly and she feels a sudden rush of blood leave her body. In addition, both Lady and Smacky feel their muscles begin to tighten up...

Ouch again Smacky!

Round #4
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-15, Infernal Healing 2/10)
Huge Creatures (blue -46, White -45)
Craigie
Lady 36/43, DC 15 Fort
Riy-Zi
Smacky 7/49 HP, DC 15 Fort

Humanoid Creatures (Teal -19 plus bleed, Purple)


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva casts one more healing spell on Kildrax, then send him off to fight the shark men with a smack on the tail.

Healing Kildax: Lesser Rejuenate Eidolon: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


| HP: 23/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: Fast Healing 1 (3/10 healed)

Some of Kildrax's wounds close, then a lot of them, as Reva heals him. Kildrax lets out a laugh and whips his tail at the purple shark man, then drifts a few feet forward and chomps at him.

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 2 = 21
B Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 For half of the listed damage.

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
BPS Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Confirming a Critical: Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 3
Extra B Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 (For half of the listed damage.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi swims over to the shark men and stabs at one with the harpoon. He's swimming into the space above Lady Jade.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky spins in circles, then jabs her tail at the shark-man's tummy, trying to cut a hole right through him so his tummy and bones go flying out the back!

Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 plus 1d6 bleed damage

Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 plus 1d6 bleed damage


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie is shocked by the serious wound inflicted on Smacky! He heals her again.

Healing Smacky: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 3) + 4 = 14

Then he gives Lady the symbol to attack the shark-man.


Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Lady Jade moves to attack the nearest shark-like-thing.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
BPS Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
B Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5

Confirming a Critical: Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
BPS Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

I need a fortitude save from Smacky and from Lady before I can resolve your actions. If you both pass, it should be the end of combat!


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Sorry!

Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Lady Jade suddenly doesn't look so good...


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Lady:
You are paralyzed for 1 minute

Reva turns, focusing her energies on Kildrax once again, as his wounds knit up before there eyes. Energized, he rushes off to attack the teal shark-man. He smacks the creature with his tail, though it doesn't do much to discourage the creature.

Riy-zi charges headlong into the fray, wielding the newly aquired harpoon. Uncomfortable with its shape, he lunges at the purple man- but the point ends up wide of the target.

Smacky shakes off the poison that is coursing through her veins and, seizing the moment to surprise the creature lands two powerful blows with her tail- upending the creature in the water.

Craigie again heals the Vanara's wounds, who continues to fight on despite the deep wounds inflicted throughout the combat.

Seeing his companions fall, the shark-man looks around at the blood filled water. Sensing the moment has come to choose life or death, he floats carefully backwards before turning off at a full swim- moving quickly away from what remains of the combat. Withdrawal. 50ft swim speed

Round #5
-----------------------------------
Reva (Monkey Fish, Shield)
Kildrax (-4, Infernal Healing 4/10)

Huge Creatures (blue -46, White -45)
[b]Craigie
Lady 36/43, Paralyzed 10 rounds
Riy-Zi
Smacky [/ooc]21/49 HP[/ooc]
Humanoid Creatures (Teal -43 plus bleed, Purple -3)


| HP: 23/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: Fast Healing 1 (3/10 healed)

Kildrax swims after the shark-man, but suddenly stops, unable to go further without straining his connection to Reva. "BAH! Run then!"

He swims back to the ship. "Go on then. Check it out. I'll watch for those cowards to return."


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva watches the shark-man flee, then nods at Kildrax.

She's not pursuing.

Silver Crusade

oops! Everyone else can go too. I messed up my formatting last post!


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi shakes his harpoon at the fleeing sharkman, but makes no move to follow.


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky lets the sharkman run away.


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

"Lady Jade, heel!" Craigie commands. She stays completely still, apparently extra obedient today....

Craigie casts on more healing spell on Smacky.

Healing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Healing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Healing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Then Craigie leads the way to the captains quarters, to look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The sharkman quickly disappears into the water, appropriately frightened of the Swimming Vanara with the pointy tail, the massive jaws of the fearsome crocodile, and the... abrasive personality... of the not-shark shark.

Waiting to ensure that he is truly gone, and that his companions are healed, Craigie moves into the Captain's quarters of the sunken ship.

Taking closer look in the Captain's quarters, Craigie is dismayed to find the contents of the room scattered about and in complete disarray. Obviously someone, or something, has already been through these compartments in search of something.

There is a lot of stuff in this room. You estimate it would take about 1 hour to search through all the debris in this room- the more people helping the faster the search. If you plan on searching, I would need to you to roll a perception as well!


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva helps search!

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie goes back for Lady Jade, dragging her into the room with him.

"Come on, girl. Quit fooling around."

He worries over her until she's capable of moving again.

Then he starts to search.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The poison technically has a 2 save to cure rule, but since we are out of combat and the maximum time that she could be paralyzed would be 4 minutes- We can just hand wave the Fort saves. The same will go for Smacky as well


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi helps!

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (or +2 higher vs. traps)


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky helps too!

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

With their collective effort, the boarders begin to make progress on the wreckage that was the captain's quarters. Dressers overturned, broken and splintered wood- all point to both looting and a rough landing of the ship on the ocean floor.

Sorting and moving the debris, eventually Riy-zi comes across what remains of the Captain's bed. He moves the mattress, waterlogged as it is, and notices a small cut in the underside of the pad. Sticking his hand in, he feels something hard. Drawing his dagger, he cut opens the bottom of the mattress. A few moments later he pulls out a rams horn, worn- but not not damaged- by the sinking of the ship


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

"Is that what we're looking for?" Craigie asks, though no one can hear him well through the water. "I think it is! We'll have to open it up topside." He points back up to the surface.

"Shall we see what else we can find down here?" He points down, gesturing that they should explore a bit more first.


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky nods. "Okay!" shout Smacky! She wants to explore more, too. She swims over to explore the other room on this level of the ship.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva begrudgingly follows Smacky and Craigie into the other room.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi also follows after he puts the horn aware carefully.


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Horn secured by the underwater, flying, Strix- the company makes their way back across the deck of the ship and towards the other door. As you approach, you can see the door is broken off of its hinges, the contents of the room splayed about on the floor in piles of debris and broken wood. Much like the Magpie, this used to be the workshop and armory- though little now remains. Splinters of wood and partially rusted metal are scattered about in the space.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 23* (T12, FF 21*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 1/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish (3 min), Shield

Reva picks through the debris for a bit, looking for anything valuable.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 20 (T15, FF 16) | CMB: +3 CMD: 17 | F:+5 R:+10 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 5/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish

Riy-Zi helps!

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

And if there's nothing there he moves belowdecks to look around there.


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky helps too.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/5, 1st: 5/7 | Moonbeam: 3/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie lends a hand.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The party spends another few minutes clearing the room. Loose metals, broken wood, and very little of value. It is clear that anything of immediate value has already been stripped out of the room. Smacky notices that several of the pieces furniture have very large claw marks across the surface.

Finding nothing, Riy-zi moves to the lower level- quickly followed by the others. I assume that everyone is joining here

Perception:

Smacky: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Riy-Zi: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 +2 vs. traps
Reva: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Kildrax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Craigie: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Lady Jade: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Smacky, Riy-Zi, Kildra, and Craigie all seem to notice the creaking of the wooden planks in the main hold. Silt seems to puff off of the floor in an unseen current, and if yuo closed your eyes you might even be convinced that the boat was still afloat on the rolling seas.

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,169 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Family Game- Plunder & Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.