Family Game- Plunder & Peril

Game Master RxGus

Maps and Handouts

Map of the WHOLE shackles


1 to 50 of 1,231 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Feel free to dot in when you are ready!


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky is here!


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Hi!


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Each of you find yourself in the town of Lillywhite for your own reasons and purposes. It's a pirate friendly town in the Shackles, constructed along two small islands among a deep water cove- where even large ocean going vessels can safely dock. Besides pirates, Lillywhite is also well know for its devotion to the god Cayden Cailean, and for being a little less cutthroat than other pirate settlements in the region.

The town curves along the shoreline of Motaku Isle, spreading across bridges to a few small islands sitting in the deep-blue bay. Small, well-made wooden buildings ring the harbor. Festive flower and palm-frond garlands hang from various buildings, bridges, and statues. Vessels of varying shapes and sizes jam nearly all the town’s long piers, and the great number of ocean-going ships lying at anchor render the outer harbor nearly impassible. Throngs of revelers, many wearing masks, carouse through the town while singing and drinking from frothing tankards.

Among the revelers, one man in particular stands out- a tall Mwagdi man with close cut grey hair. His face is obscured by a large orange mask, with a smiling face carved into the front. Despite the mask, you get a sense that he also carries a similar smile, and is enjoying himself immensely.

“Welcome to the town of Lilywhite, favored home of Cayden Cailean! You find us in the midst of our annual Rum Punch Festival—a truly blessed time for all! If there is any way that I can help you, please let me know.”.

Know Religion, DC 10:
Based on the clothing, this man appears to be a cleric of Cayden Cailean

At this point, your characters likely do not know each other- nor would they easily find each other without some assistance among the crowd. Why are each of you in Lillywhite, and what is it that you are looking for?


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva stalks along the docks of Lillywhite with a sour look on her face. She has dark skin, full lips and a sneer that reveals a mouth lined with jagged shark teeth. On her forehead is a glowing yellow rune of a skull pierced by lightning. She wears a red bandana atop her riot of curly, black hair, which is piercing by two tall, slender, black glossy horns. She has a long, red demon’s tail and what appears to be red tattoos upon her flesh are actually patches of thick red scales. She wears typical pirates garb — big black boots, loose yellow pants, a big black belt with a silver holy symbol of Besmara as the buckle, and a puffy white blouse that bares her toned midriff and scaled forearms. She wears gold hoops in her ears, a trio of beaded necklaces, and a large collection of bracelets and bangles up her wrists.

She takes in the sights and scoffs. "I can't believe the Captain docked here of all places. We should be out raiding, not at this silly festival for that do-gooder god."


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

Beside her slithers a shark-like beast with slavering jaws and beady black eyes. A glowing yellow rune of a skull pierced by lightning sits prominently upon his ‘brow.’ His rough gray flesh is covered with patches of tough red scales, and his entire form crackles with periodic yellow bolts of electricity. He slithers across the ground like a shark swims through water. In response to Reva's words he lets out a deep, raspy, growl.

"Your captain is soft. We should kill him and be done with it!" As he speaks crackling yellow ooze dribbles out of his mouth. His breath smells like rain — the only pleasant thing about him.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

"That's called mutiny," Reva retorts.


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

"That's called FUN!" the shark demon rasps.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Slowly Reva breaks into a smile, revealing her pointed shark-teeth. "Fair point, Kildrax. But, I ain't no mutineer. Crew don't respect a back-stabber. No one does." She snatches an apple from a nearby stand and takes a bite.

Suddenly there's a man in front of her, talking about the festival. She bares her teeth and growls at him!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

Kildrax snaps his jaws at the friendly man. "Get over here! I'm hungry!"

Intimidate to AID: 1d20 ⇒ 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Riy-Zi sat perched on the roof of a flower-covered building. He is a male strix with gray skin, glowing red eyes, and black feathered wings. He has horns on his head, long sharp-tipped ears, and spots on his skin. He wears simple shorts and a fancy vest. One his back is a magical bag that holds all of his alchemical tools, creations, and ingredients. He gave the flowers a sniff and smiled. Around him was the sights and sounds of the city. He looked at it and frowned. A festival was fun enough. He liked games, and food, and friendship as much as the next person. But this place! All the... HUMANS.

Ugh!

Disgusting things!

They ruined everything!

He growled at the sight of them. He'd love to watch this place burn.

He sighed. If only!

Riy-Zi swooped down and landed on the docks. He would have to make the best of it. Showing his hatred openly to their kind usually made them attack him.

At the sight of the man in the smiling mask, Riy-Zi forces his face to smile. "There a local alchemist here? I need ingredients." Looking around at all the people laughing and stuff he adds, "Are there games at your festival?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky is a brown furred vanara with a long tail, and short silky fur. She wears wooden armour that has been carved with pictures of rabbits, a bandolier across her chest that holds a lot of darts, and a belt on her hips with a lot of belt pouches on it and a dagger. There’s a patched and worn out stuffed rabbit dangling from her belt by a piece of twine.

She looks at the town and smiles. Then she grabs the stuffed rabbit and hugs it. "Look, Patchy! We're here! I can't wait to join another crew! Don't you?"

She looks around the docks and spots a man in a mask. She lets go of Patchy, leaving him dangling from her belt again. She reaches out her tail to shake the man's hand. "Hi there! Shake my tail! It's to say hello!"

She smiles widely, giving the man a big, giant, grin.

"Do you know of any awesome pirate ships around here with a super fun and definitely not mean or boring captain?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Before entering town Craigie crouches down beside Lady Jade. "Now, Lady. These people are not for eating. Unless, of course, I say so. I'll find you something tasty to eat in town." He pats her on the head.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Lady Jade clacks her teeth together at the mention of food.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie walks along the docks. "Hey there, fella. I'm looking for work on a ship that's headed out far from land. Wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat in the meantime. Recommend someplace good?"

He pats Lady Jade on her upturned head. "Of course they'd have to allow Lady Jade here inside."


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The man in the orange mask takes a step back from the horned Teifling, obviously aware of, yet confused, by the woman's attitude and presence. Stepping out of her way, his voice carries with it an attempt to keep his bright attitude- though his exuberance and joy certainly feels more forced than just moments ago.

"This woman needs a festive drink! You, over there, bring the lady some of Cayden's blessing to help loosen her mood"

Just after your interaction with the orange masked man, a black feathered creature flies himself down from the upper reaches of the town- landing dramatically nearby
-----------------------

As the Strix lands, the orange mask is taken even more back. With every bit of his remaining self control, he manages to greet the newcomer.

"Welcome to fair Lillywhite! Most everything is closed for the moment, though perhaps you might find some supplies on the mainland. Here on the islands, I would be expecting most everyone to be merrily celebrating the blessing of Cayden and his intervention on behalf of this fair settlement!

Later this evening, the traditional festivities will be celebrated at Cailean's Keg- the local temple to the Lucky Drunk. If you believe yourself worthy of his blessing, your constitution and luck can be tested there!"

The masked man takes a rather large, frothy, swig from the stein in his hand as a coping mechanism for the last couple of moments.

Riy-ze- you can see a very angry looking Teifling making her way along the boardwalk

------

A moments go by while the orange masked man regains his composure. Turning, he goes to head off in the other direction, only to nearly run into an oddly dressed Varana, tail held forward towards him. He comes to an abrupt stop and pauses a moment, before remembering his manners and offering a bow to the newcomer.

Taking the tail, he shakes it for just a moment.

"Welcome, my furry friend! There are many ships here for the festival- though which are hiring now is beyond my knowledge. There wont be anyone hiring today though, not with all the merriment to be had. Perhaps you can return to the docks tomorrow afternoon to see who is in need. Better yet, you should come to Cailean's keg tonight. I am sure you will find plenty of people willing to talk business with you!"

You see both the angry looking woman and black Strix, though have overheard none of their previous conversations. Beside you appears a half-elf, interrupting your conversation

--------------

Overhearing the Varana's question, the half-elf steps forward to the masked man- asking similar questions of the greeter.

"All are welcome here, even the Lady! There are many a tavern spread about these docks- though I am most fond of the Keg. You should pay the temple there a visit, to thank Cayden for his blessing and intervention on behalf of the founders of shackles themselves!"

You notice all of the described characters, but find yourself side by side with the Varana


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

"Thanks pal," Craigie says to the man in the mask. Then he looks at the vanara. "Well, looks like we're both off to Cailean's Keg." He beckons to his crocodile. "Come along, lady Jade."

Craigie and Lady Jade start walking toward the keg. Along the way he introduces himself to the vanara. "Hey, there. I'm Craigie. And this here is Lady Jade."


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva lets out a cruel laugh ash the masked man bribes her with a drink. "Make it two!" she roars. She grabs one drink and pours it into Kildrax's mouth. The other she chugs the other down herself. She passes the mugs back to whoever handed them to her and struts off down the road.


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

"NOM NOM NOM!" Kildrax gurgles as he drinks the drink. "AH! That's good!"

He slithers across the ground after Reva, snapping his jaws at all the people he passes by.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Riy-Zi nods at the masked man. "I will pay the temple a visit later. Thank you." He looks at the man's hand, then at his own.

Gross.

He offers the man his hand for a handshake.

Then he leaves and follows the angry tiefling. He notices her scaring the humans, and that her strange shark creature is scaring the humans even more. He smiles.

"Hello. I am Riy-Zi. You are a tiefling. Your shark is interesting. I seek companionship. May I walk with you?" Clearly he is not used to trying to make friends.

He digs some meat out of his bag and tosses it to the shark monster. "I would be your friend too."

Then he leans over to the woman and whispers, "I like how you are scaring the humans."


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky smiles. "Oh, what a pretty crocodile! I am Smacky! And this is Patchy!" she holds up her stuffed rabbit. "I fixed her myself!" She holds out her tail for a tailshake.


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Craigie shakes the vanara's tail. "Well, hello Smacky. And... uh... Patchy. I think it's this way."


Female Crocodile | HP: 42/43 | AC 18 (T11, FF 17) | CMB: +7 CMD: 18 | F:+7 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | Speed 20 ft., Swim 30 ft. | Active Conditions: Virtue (1 min)

Lady Jade's tail flicks back and forth quickly. When Craigie starts moving she follows close behind.


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The masked man stares momentarily in disbelief at the sight of these peculiar strangers walking off more or less together.

Never even asked my name...

The orange masked man lets out a slight sigh, not unhappy to see some of them venture on. He then turns back to the crowd celebrating in the courtyard behind him and smiles to himself.

At least these people seem to understand. Thank you Cayden for your blessing!

And with that, he wades back into the throng, loudly greeting those around him in the name of the Patron saint of the the Rum Punch Festival.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva looks at the winged man beside her and lets out a laugh. She grins, showing off her shark teeth. "If you think you're brave enough..."


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

"Nah! Let's eat him! I'm hungry!"

As the strip tosses him some meat, Kildrax pauses. Then he devours the meat! "NOM NOM NOM!" He burps loudly, then laughs. "HAHA! You have good taste, bird! Besides, your feathers would stick in my throat! Keep me fed and I won't eat you!"


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva raises an eyebrow at her demon shark. Then she looks up at Riy-Zi. "Clever boy... I'm Reva."


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky heads inside the keg with Craigie.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Riy-Zi smiles. "I'm brave enough." He looks down at Kildrax. "And I have plenty of food."


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The walk across town for Smacky and Craigie takes a few minutes, but is uneventful. All throughout the docks, boardwalks, and streets you see revelers enjoying an afternoon free from the worries of life or the sea. Pirates, craftsman, criminals, and nobles alike dance and sing.

Crossing over one of the larger bridges, the unlikely trio find themselves approaching a large open space full of people. This large building is clearly marked as both a temple of Cayden Cailean and a functioning tavern. It is well maintained and freshly painted. The doors of its broad doorway are held open with wooden pegs hammered into the ground. There’s no sign the doors have closed anytime recently.

Location circled in green

Stepping into the tavern, you see that this location in particular is the centerpiece of the festivities. People come and go throughout the large space, all paying their due respects to Cayden Cailean. Just as you approach, a pair of unruly humans are lifted from their seats and tossed into the streets, allowing you to slip into a seat at the 6 top table.

The drink maiden steps over, looking frazzled and fatigued. "What can I get ya, and will you be staying fer the contest or not?".


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

"A hearty meal," Craigie tells the waitress. "And any big bones you've got in the back to keep my friend here occupied." He pats Lady Jade. "The bigger the better."

"What's this about a contest?"


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva laughs at the weird bird-man. "If you say so, pal." As they walk she looks around for anything interesting. "You looking for anything? Other than my amazing company, of course."


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

"Bird-man has a death wish! Why else approach the infamous Demon Reavers of the Sea?"


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

You should be able to edit the map/handouts now. If not, please let me know

The waitress stands in place for a moment, almost in shock. With a sigh, she turns to face you square on- now sure this is going to take more of her time than a simple round of ales.

"First Rum Punch Festival for ya, huh? Guessing for you too there, little miss. Don't know hoe much food we got- most people aint eating much today, if you catch my meanin'. Lucky for you its still pretty early and I think Drak the cook might still be sober enough to scrounge something up. Nother couple o' hours and your chances of finding food woulda been pretty slim. "

She finally smiles, remembering the celebration and the festivities planned for the evening. How I always get stuck working on the holiday, I'll never know...

"The contest, or game, or whatevers you want to call it- is called "The lucky drunk". You get yourself and a few others round a table like this and then drink, one round at a time. Last one standin' wins all the honor and respect due to em round Lillywhite. Records 11 drinks, near as we can all remember."


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

"I want some bananas! Can you get me some! And a water! Lots of them!"


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Riy-Zi shakes his head. "I do not have a death wish." He pulls out some more meat and throws it at the shark. "I rarely see other people such as yourself. Or myself. It is... nice."


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

"Well, maybe an ale as well, then." Craigie concedes.

"So what's your story, kid?" he asks Smacky.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

"Ha! Nice? Can't say I've been called that before." Reva bursts out laughing. "You live here? Or are you here with a ship?"


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

The waitress rolls her eyes and then slips back into the throng of people pressing about the tarvern. The noise of the crowd partially hampers conversation- making you talk just a little bit louder than what is comfortable.

After a few moments, the waitress appears with a mug of ale and a mug of water.

"Still working on the food, hunny's. Drak wasn't in the best of moods- but I think he will take care of ya"

She sets down the mugs and then makes her way to the next table to continue her very busy afternoon.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

"I'm here with a ship. How about you?"


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

"Mmmm! Water!" She licks her lips. "My favourite!" She takes a big sip.

"My story? I'm here looking for a new ship! My Uncle-Captain died and his new replacement was BORING! I don't want to stay on HIS ship!"

"What about you?"


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

"Ha! I wouldn't be in this place otherwise."

Having found nothing else of interest Reva enters the busy-looking bar and looks around for a place to sit.


Male Shoreborn Half-elf Lunar Oracle | HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 16 | F:+4 R:+6 W:+5 (endurance) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +4, Diplomacy +9 | Speed 25 ft., Swim 25 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 5/5, 1st: 7/7 | Moonbeam: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

"The ocean is calling me." He takes a sip of his drink. "Do you like to swim? I live to swim."


Plunder and Peril Slides, Map of the WHOLE shackles

Having made her way across the piers and boardwalks, the bored Teifling steps into the busiest building she can find. Despite the buildings obviously religious design, it seems to function much like any other tavern that Reva has been in.

She steps in the front door and is greeted with a room full of patrons- either sitting at crowded tables or simply milling about any open space they can find. Despite still being early, the crowd is in full swing.

------------------

At the table with Smacky and Craigie tensions begin to rise across the other side. What had been a merry conversation between two human sailors just a few minutes ago erupts into a frenzy. First a fist, then the flash of a dagger, and within a few moments the large man at the end of the bar is dragging both patrons out into the street. The surrounding crowd, initially interested in the fight, turns back around to their own ales and conversations.

------------------

Table space now open, Reva slides in to take their place at the six top. Glancing at your new table companions you see a half-elf and Vanara, engaged in conversation.

The waitress quickly returns- tossing a banana at the Vanara and placing a bowl of what might be described as stew infront of the half-elf.

"What can I get for you Miss?

Craigie and Smacky might recognize Reva from their encounter earlier- but likely not the reverse. I assume Riy-zi will also enter the tavern and take a seat but wanted to give him the chance to decided if that is the case or not.


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

Kildrax eyes the crocodile in front of him on the floor with his beady black eyes. "Hello, dinner! I'm gonna gobble you up!" He snaps his jaws at Ladty Jade, causing yellow ooze to splatter everywhere.


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva shakes her head. "Easy, Kildrax. You'll get us kicked out. And it looks like this is the only place worth being in this town." She gives her shark demon a wicked smile, showing off her jagged teeth, and tells him something in a foul-sounding language.

Abyssal:
"You can eat it later."


| HP: 28/28 | AC 20 (T14, FF 16) | CMB: +6 CMD: 20 | F:+2 R:+8 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +6, SM +0, Intimidate +6, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 20 ft., Climb 20 ft., Fly 20 ft., Swim 20 ft. | Acrobatics +10, Climb +16, Swim +17 | Active Conditions: None

"Yaarr!" Kildrax moans. "You're getting soft, girlie! Keep it up and I'll start my dinner with you!"


| HP: 38/38 | AC 25* (T12, FF 23*) | CMB: +7 CMD: 19 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +4, SM +0, Intimidate +11 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 4/5 | Bond Senses: 4/4, Omen: 1/1, Shatter: 1/1, Summon Storm's Fury: 6/6 | Boots: 3/3 | Active Conditions: Barkskin (50 min), Shield (5 min)

Reva laughs. She turns to the waitresses. "Two mugs of whatever's cheap."

Then she looks at the other people around the table. "You the elf's pet?" she asks Smacky.


Male Strix Alchemist (trap breaker) | HP: 31/31 Temp HP: 8/8 | AC 22* (T13, FF 20*) | CMB: +4* CMD: 18* | F:+5 R:+9* W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+2 vs. traps), SM +2, Intimidate +10 | Speed 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. | Extracts: 2nd: 2/3, 1st: 3/5 | Bombs: 8/8, Meticulous Concoction: 1/1, Mutagen: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Monkeyfish, Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex), Shield, False Life

Riy-Zi looks at the human filled bar. He curls up his lip is distaste! "I'll see you later."

He flies off into the skies and looks around for any other interesting looking non-humans.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


| HP: 21/49 | AC 19 (T15, FF 15) | CMB: +8 (+9 to steal) CMD: 22 (23 vs. steal) | F:+7 R:+9 W:+3 | Init +4 | Perc +8, SM +1, Social -1 | Speed 30 ft. Climb 20 ft. | Knockout: 0/1, Martial Flexibility: 4/5 | Animal Mask: 5/5 | Active Conditions: Martial Flexibility (shark style)

Smacky licks her lips at the sight of the banana. "Thanks for the banana! I love it! OO! OO! EEE!"

She gasps at Reva. "Uh! NO!"

1 to 50 of 1,231 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Family Game- Plunder & Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.