DM Nex's Doomsday Dawn

Game Master NeoEvaX

Game Website


151 to 193 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Website with game info

sorry for delay!

The trap does not look too tricky, but it might crash down on you if you mess up

X marks the trigger

Inits:

Fezzik Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Delitash Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Mazok Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Jol Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
G1 Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
G2 Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
G3 Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
GP Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
GC Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Going to jump into Init. As your talking should trigger a perception on their parts. Here we go.

Round 1
Fezzik, Jol <--
GC, G3, G2, GP
Delitash, Mazok
G1


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

"Desna protect me!" Joliryn proclaims. A glowing shield shapes like a star appears before her. Then she hurries into the room past the rock trap and stabs at the nearest goblin with her starknife.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Casting shield as one action. Move. Strike at G1.


Website with game info

Jol swings and injures the closest goblin, though he still seems to be standing.

Round 1
Fezzik, Jol <-- Fezzik then monsters
GC, G3, G2, GP
Delitash, Mazok
G1

Sorry about delay, I have had a weird few days. Back to normal now. If Fezzik does not do his turn by tomorrow morning I will Bot him. Also make sure you check out the new errata. there could be some things for your character


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

There's new things for every character. Untrained skills are level -4 instead of level -2 now. Everyone will have at least those changes to make.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Fezzik moves in as the goblins call out, firing his bow twice.

Shortbow 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Shortbow 2: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Stride, Strike 1, Strike 2
Apologies for the tardiness!


Website with game info

Jol strikes out smashing into the gobling. Fezzik's first arrow takes down the front goblin. Seeing it drop Fezzik quickly moves to the another one, but misses in the quick turn.

The largest of the goblins, runs around the fire and near Jol. Then strikes.
Draw weapon, step, strike
Horsechopper: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The goblin it ends up next steps forward into Jol's face. Reaction

The smaller goblin with slightly singed clothes, now steps forward and a wave of fire flashes outward.
Jol Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Fezzik Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Success half damage

Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

--G2--
Runs forward, draws weapon, strikes Fezzik
Dogslicer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Crits
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

--G3--
Runs forward, draws weapon, strikes Jol
Dogslicer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Doesn't crit because shield
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Round 2 Merging inits areas
Delitash, Mazok, Fezzik, Jol <---
GC, G3, G2, GP


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash follows Fezzik and Joliryn into the passageway, but doesn't enter the main room. With a muttered incantation and a wave of her hand, she conjures a thin but extremely slippery layer of black slime under the goblins.

Casting grease. Reflex save or Acrobatics check to avoid falling prone. Black squares on Roll20 are the AoE.

Stride, Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Joliryn blocks the first attack with her shield, stopping the damage but causing the magical shield to shatter. She would have used her shield block reaction on the first attack which prevents that first three damage, but also means that the second strike she took was a critical hit. Rolling the extra damage now:
1d6 ⇒ 4

Unsure how much longer she'll be able to stay in the fight, Joliryn gasps out a prayer to Desna, causing FEZZIK'S weapon to glow with a magical radiance. Then she thrusts at the goblin in front of her.

Casting magical weapon on Fezzik's weapon (somatic, verbal) and attacking with her starknife (strike).

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5 Critical miss!
Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

But her wounds have thrown her aim off!

@ FEZZIK: Your weapon is magical for 1 minute, it gets a +1 item bonus to attack rolls and deals another die of damage on a hit.


Website with game info

--Saves--
G2 Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Fail
G3 Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Fail
GP Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Success

Two of the goblins slide around on the magical layer of slippery slime under them and fall over. The Goblin who threw the fire seems to be able to retain its balance.

Round 2
Delitash, Mazok, Fezzik (Magic weapon), Jol <---
GC, G3 (Prone), G2 (Prone), GP


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

OK, I think I can do this...
Seeing the goblins fall to Delitash's grease, Mazok bounds through the small hallway, trying (mostly) to stay out of reach, and finally moves next to Joliryn. He sinks his axe into the fire-throwing goblin.

single waraxe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Stride, Stride, Strike


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Fezzik feeds additional arrows into the prone goblins in front of him.

Shortbow 1: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 16 Magic weapon, prone target
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 Magic weapon

Shortbow 2: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 1 = 3 Magic weapon, prone target
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 Magic weapon

Shortbow 3: 1d20 - 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 5 + 1 - 1 = 8 Magic weapon, prone target
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 Magic weapon

Strike 1, Strike 2, Strike 3


Website with game info

The fire goblin takes a step back out of the greese and throws another wave of fire at Jol, Mazzok, but also his goblin friend.
Step, 2x for spell
Jol Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Save
Mazzok Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Save
G3 Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Save
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
4 damage to both Jol and Mazzok

The larger goblin with the long blade tries to hook it under Mazzok's feet to trip him.
GC Athletics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Crit success against DC 13 Reflex
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
The blade pulls Mazzok's feat out from under him so swiftly that he hits his head on the rock. 4 damage and prone

The goblin then tries to take 2 big slashing strikes on him.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Hits because shield not raised
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The last goblin stands up, fails, then attacks from the floor.
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Fail
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 = 18
Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Pretty sure that puts 2 of you down to 0 hp. Both of you are prone and unconscious. We are keeping init the same since its block order. You both are dying 1. Please attempt Fort Saves. DC 13 for both of you. If you succeed you are back to 1 hp but can't act this turn.

Round 3
Delitash, Mazok(dying 1), Fezzik (Magic weapon), Jol(dying 1) <---
GC, G3 (Prone), GP


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Sorry, who attacked me? I'm only reading that the fire spell attacked me which would leave me at 1 hp. Not dying 1. Did one of those other goblins attack me as well? The last one, I guess?I if he attacked me I am indeed unconscious, so I assume that's what happened?

Joliryn miraculously recovers.

Joliryn spends her hero point in order to return to 1 Hit Point. She loses the dying and wounded conditions and becomes conscious.

From her place on the floor Joliryn grabs her starknife, staggers to her feet, and feebly attacks the fire throwing goblin right in front of her.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Website with game info

The fire hit you twice, and the one that fell on the floor, tried to stand up then attacked you from the ground. got an 18. So that was 5 more damage. I think I added it up correctly..

Round 3
Delitash, Mazok(dying 1), Fezzik (Magic weapon), Jol <---
GC, G3 (Prone), GP


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Got it!


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash steps out into the main chamber to get a better view of the remaining goblins. She then directs a tendril of lightning towards the prone goblin before curving it around Joliryn to strike the goblin spellcaster.

Electric Arc: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Step, Somatic Casting, Verbal Casting


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

Mazok is caught off his guard by the large goblin, possibly to his doom. The dwarf goes down hard and can't avoid the following mighty slash. He is overtaken by blackness.

recovery save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

He awakens on the ground, awareness flooding back. His eyes remain closed.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Seeing several of his comrades fall victim to the other goblins, Fezzik can only hope to keep firing and then attend to his mates after. He takes a step to clear his line of sight and fires twice at one of the farther goblins (GP).

Shortbow 1: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4
Crit damage: 2d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (1, 5) + (2) = 8

Shortbow 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Stride, Strike 1, Strike 2 - targes GP, assuming G3 is still prone


Website with game info

Goblin Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Goblin Spellcaser Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Both fail

lightning arcs between the two goblins. Frying both of them!

Fezzik quickly adjusts his aim for the bigger goblin in the back. First arrow strikes true and lands in its face. But he seems to be bearing the pain, but as the second shot strikes right next to the first, hitting the goblin's brain, he drops to the ground lifeless.

Combat over. 3 goblins to exactly 0 hp, well done

A quick look around the room you can see that the goblins live here. Fezzik would be aware of this to some extent too.

Perception DC 12:

Under a pile of moldy straw behind a stalagmite near the rope trigger are 2 flasks of alchemist's fire, a smokestick, and 10cp.

At this point you can leave and rest. Or try using the new Treat Wounds.. Up to y'all


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

Mazok rises, a horrible wheezing groan escaping as he stands unsteadily, leaning heavily on his axe and clutching his chest. He notices Joli standing nearby, clutching her starknife, and he smiles feebly.

"Glad to see I'm not in the line to meet the Gray Lady yet. We need-" he starts, before coughing uncontrollably and doubling over. The party can probably make out the rest, amidst the wracking coughs: "to get out of here."


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash stifles a shout if exultation as her lightning takes down the two remaining goblins. She stands still, breathing heavily for a moment, then starts back into awareness at Mazok’s groan. She steps over in concern when he starts coughing, offering him another potion. ”I hate to give Drakus a chance to escape, but I think you’re right. We’re in no condition for another fight.”


Website with game info

Since you are not far from your employers house, you are allowed to head back through the sewers. Careful to back trace your path. You are able to rest for the night, recover spells and natural healing. Natural healing is Con * your level. So In this case, just your con mod. Plus any magical healing you have before sleep.

When you are ready let me know where you would like to start from. We are nearly done with this module.


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

So... a night's rest brings me up to 4 hp and I can use magical healing to get higher. But, we can spend time using medicine to heal the rest of the way with time, right? Presuming that Lady Deverin can borrow us healer's tools....

Medicine: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Medicine: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Everyone heals their Con mod x LV
Medicine: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Medicine: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Do I need to roll this all out? Or can we just assume we don't move in until we're healed? Also, is anyone a better medic than me? Someone's got to be. Haha.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

So, up to 9/14 pending outcome of any supplemental healing.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Keleri wants her items returned before she leaves for the Swallowtail Festival, so we can't take too long. It's also probably not a great idea to give Drakus time to prepare for our return or just move somewhere else. As for Medicine, Delitash has a +2, so... technically better, I suppose.

While the party rests and recuperates, Delitash tries to determine what magical properties the claw found in the Ossuary might possess.

Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

After some healing - magical and otherwise - Mazok is able to hammer his shield back to its original shape, and move back on the goblins first thing in the morning.

"Thank you for your help back there. I would have loved to keep going right away, but after a close shave like that, I'd have been putting myself and everyone in danger."

He clears his throat and continues. "Drakus knows we're coming. He might have prepared. But we've taken out seven of his underlings - he probably can't have recruited more by now, especially if he doesn't want word to get out that he's weakened at the moment. I think we should get back in there and finish up this investigation. I'll be more cautious this time."

If that is a critical success Medicine check, we get 3*CON mod*lvl by the 1.3 rules, BTW.


Website with game info

Yeah I think you can get the healers kit from her. I will assume you rest a night and all get healed up, I think that is safe to assume. She might even provide some additional healing.

So everyone is at 100% right now. Heading back in the morning

Where do you all want to head inside?

Delitash spends some time looking at the magical claw and determines its an Owlbear claw.

Stats:

Affix to weapon. Add reaction when you critically succeed on an attack roll with weapon.

Requirements you are an expert with weapon.

When you activate the claw the triggering attack gains the weapon's critical specialization effect.


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Starting in the hall leading to the room right below the goblin cave we were in on the map. I've put my icon right near it, but I'm probably not the front of the line.

Before heading inside, Joliryn casts shield, causing a magical shield that looks like its covered in stardust to appear in front of her. +1 AC, she'll recast it each turn.


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

Mazok would like to check the rest of that room with the ceiling trap, as well as the bodies (if they're still there, and assuming we didn't when we left the first time. Otherwise, he will be in front of Joli, shield in one hand and waraxe in the other.


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Right! Yeah, we can start in that last room we were in and give it a good search.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Before they reenter the Ossuary, Delitash gives Mazok the owlbear claw and explains its powers.

Once inside, she searches the large room previously occupied by the goblins, sending Jatembe to fly around inspecting the walls and ceiling. If she doesn't find anything, she then joins Joliryn in the unexplored passageway.

Delitash Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Jatembe Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Fezzik hopes his familiarity with the area aids in searching for shinies.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

NOPE! Hah


Website with game info

Delitash, while looking in the room, finds a small stash of items. They seem to be under a pile of moldy straw behind one of the stalagmites.

Inside you find:
2x Flasks ofAlchemist's fire going to assume this is common enough to know. Not magical anymore also
Smokestick
10 cp.

It seems like they where kept there, to be kept secret. Though not very well.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Been having some computer issues. Finally got my laptop back from getting its motherboard repaired. And I had to rebuild my VM which broke. Anyway, I am back.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash brings her find to the group. "I don't have much use for these alchemical items, so anyone's welcome to take them."


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Fezzik helps himself to one of the flasks.


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

Mazok gratefully accepts the owlbear claw and, after discussing with her how to use it, affixes it to the waraxe. He also hands her the potion she had given him before.

"I didn't want to risk wasting it last time; my body wasn't taking it for some reason. Hopefully that's changed now, but anyway, here it is."

When the group is ready, he proceeds to the mouth of the tunnel southward, keeping watch and staging himself there until everyone is ready to go.

Perception peering and listening down the tunnel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash nods her thanks to Mazok and heads back to the cave's entrance, similarly ready to head into the south passage.


Website with game info

As people listen down the hall, no real noise is heard. Everyone moves down the hall a bit. Jol looks down the side hall.

This passage looks like a narrow flight of stairs that heads downward. It looks to exit into a circular chamber. Stone biers line the walls, but the bodies may have once rested upon them now lie scattered accross the floor.

You can see piles of very old bodies on the floor of this room. At least from where you are in the hall.


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

Joliryn heads inside to look around.


Dwarf
Ongoing Conditions:
Shield dents: 0
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1 Resonance: 1/1
Fighter 1 | HP 23/23 | AC: 15 TAC: 13 (+2 to both with Raise Shield) | Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +3 | Perception: +5 (Darkvision 60')

A tomb, down here? Mazok thinks to himself. He holds up a hand in an attempt to stop Joli as she attempts to enter, then stoops low in the doorway, his shield still up. He gently sets his axe down, picks up a small stone, and tries to throw it so that it lands on one of the bodies. While the stone is flying, he grasps his axe once more.

Let me know if that's too many actions all at once, or if I need to make a touch attack with the rock to hit an unmoving body.


Ongoing Conditions:
None
Daily Uses:
Hero Points: 1/1, Resonance: 1/1, Channel Energy: 3/3, Spell Pool: 4/4, Spells: 1st: 2/2
| HP: 21/21 | AC 14, TAC 12 | F:+5 R:+1 W:+6 | Perc +5 | Class DC 15, Spell DC: 15 | Speed 20 ft.

When Mazok reaches out a hand for her to stop Joliryn shrugs, then back up. Letting him throw a rock inside.


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Hero Points 1/1 Resonance: 3/3
Rogue 1 | HP: 9/15 | AC: 16 TAC: 15 (+1 against traps) | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +3 (+1 against traps) | Perception: +2 (+1 find traps) (Darkvision 60ft)

Fezzik follows as close behind Mazok as possible, actively searching for any other nasty surprises the remaining goblins may have put in place.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13 +1 search traps


Ongoing Conditions:
Daily Uses:
Resonance 2/2, Arcane Focus 1/1, Spell Points 4/4, Hero Points 1/3
Human wizard (universalist) 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | Perception +3 | Spell DC 15

Delitash peers past the others into the crypt. If Mazok's rock doesn't provoke any reaction, she telekinetically picks up a bone from one of the bodies and pulls it to her hand for examination.

Using mage hand.

151 to 193 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Nex's Doomsday Dawn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.