Trekking the Darkmoon Vale - time to grow up boys and girls!

Game Master Edeldhur


1,351 to 1,372 of 1,372 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling Warpriest 3 - HP: 18/26 Blessings 4/4 Fervor 2/4

DO I hear anything from either corridor?
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

If not, let's go right through the stairs.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Arcanist 3 - HP:12/23; Available spells: 0/5; Init +5, Perception +3; Arc.Res:3/6 Loot list

Saktar follows the group taking care not to slip on the floor

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Priest 3 HP:23/26 Spells:Spells (4/3+1/2+1/1)

I still had the domain spell and I “used it” to heal Tsin but actualy I could not. I just check it in the Core Rulebook and I can’t transform a domain spell into an healing one. Sorry I should have check it first.


Current Map
Duncan Moonforge - Torag Priest wrote:
I still had the domain spell and I “used it” to heal Tsin but actualy I could not. I just check it in the Core Rulebook and I can’t transform a domain spell into an healing one. Sorry I should have check it first.

Shame on you!! :D I reverted Tsin's hp - I think he had 13 before?

---

Lokeemon hears no telling sounds from any of the tunnels, so the group plows ahead to the north, and down a flight of stony stairs.

Further ahead they come to a 'crossroads' in the caves - a tunnel heading off in each direction.

Up to you guys, which way?!

Mistery:

1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 7
1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 11

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Priest 3 HP:23/26 Spells:Spells (4/3+1/2+1/1)

Saktar, since I lend you the pearl of power, have we slept? Seems like I lend it ages ago but in game time… I have no idea :)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Arcanist 3 - HP:12/23; Available spells: 0/5; Init +5, Perception +3; Arc.Res:3/6 Loot list

Yep, we've slept, I'll give it back to you

Seeing Duncan struggling with his spells, Saktar remembers the pearl and returns it to him

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ninja 3 - HP 13/18; Ki 1/3; Init. +6; Percep. +6 (+7 for traps) (-2 Wisdom)

I look for tracks and check for sounds at the intersection.

If nothing, I say we go left.


Current Map

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Tsin looks for tracks - he is however unable to find any real clues.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ninja 3 - HP 13/18; Ki 1/3; Init. +6; Percep. +6 (+7 for traps) (-2 Wisdom)

It all looks the same to me guys. Let's head left.

I wait a few seconds for any disagreement then head left :)


Current Map

The group seems to be in agreement with Tsin Tao, as they pose no questions to the ninja´s suggestion - moving along the tunnel they are forced into a single file due to space constraints. Yet they plod onward, until....

The first one noticing it is Lokeemon - a few beautiful purple toadstool mushrooms dot the corridor ahead. He was about to comment on the unusual flora, when the things suddenly begin to tremble and vibrate, emitting what can only be described as an unearthly loud, piercing wail which echoes through the tunnels!!

What now guys?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Arcanist 3 - HP:12/23; Available spells: 0/5; Init +5, Perception +3; Arc.Res:3/6 Loot list

Saktar covers his ears

This must be some kind of warning system. They already know we're here so just shut them up

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Priest 3 HP:23/26 Spells:Spells (4/3+1/2+1/1)

I cover my years while I try to think if there is something else with the mushrooms

Knowledge Dungeneering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling Warpriest 3 - HP: 18/26 Blessings 4/4 Fervor 2/4

I try to remember if I ever saw or heard anything about these ... things ...
Knowledge Dungeneering: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

How many mushrooms are we talking about (high ball estimate) 10? 50? 100?

The mushrooms are on the 29 on the map? assuming that's the case and there's no visible passage thru the 29:
Let's move left guys!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ninja 3 - HP 13/18; Ki 1/3; Init. +6; Percep. +6 (+7 for traps) (-2 Wisdom)

Actually it may be better to go right.
The alarm has already sounded, so let's head towards what they're trying to protect.
Hopefully it's the remaining prisoners.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Priest 3 HP:23/26 Spells:Spells (4/3+1/2+1/1)

True! Mov'in on right boys. Go!


Current Map
Lokeemon Keilsparn wrote:
How many mushrooms are we talking about (high ball estimate) 10? 50? 100?

Two giant mushrooms Lokeemon, they are almost human sized.

Need a final decision on which direction you guys want to head.

Grand Lodge

Male Tiefling Warpriest 3 - HP: 18/26 Blessings 4/4 Fervor 2/4

Guys, why don't we back off to 30' or so and shoot the mushrooms from there?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Arcanist 3 - HP:12/23; Available spells: 0/5; Init +5, Perception +3; Arc.Res:3/6 Loot list

Saktar holds the angry remark that was coming up his throat and studies the mushrooms with more care

knowledge dungeoneering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ninja 3 - HP 13/18; Ki 1/3; Init. +6; Percep. +6 (+7 for traps) (-2 Wisdom)

Tsin goes back 15' and shoots one of the mushrooms.

Attack/Dmg: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Current Map

The arrow hits the mushroom - it shrieks even louder!!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Ninja 3 - HP 13/18; Ki 1/3; Init. +6; Percep. +6 (+7 for traps) (-2 Wisdom)

Damn guys, we'll wake the dead at this rate.
Let's just move on, yes?

Tsin packs up his bow and moves to turn right, past the mushrooms.
As he approaches, he keeps an eye on the things, ready to dodge if they try to attack.

If they start shrieking again I move back.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Arcanist 3 - HP:12/23; Available spells: 0/5; Init +5, Perception +3; Arc.Res:3/6 Loot list

Whoever is here has alreay heard us, so let them shriek. It will serve us as warning if anybody comes from behind

1,351 to 1,372 of 1,372 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Darkmoon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.