Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


351 to 400 of 7,482 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"Um.." Cleo thinks, god over friends "Sure" watching the large human pulling people off their feet sounds enjoyable. Erastil would understand... hopefully.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"Good" - Helgarr nods, rubbing her hands together - "Lets see how I fare this time"


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
"Um.." Cleo thinks, god over friends "Sure" watching the large human pulling people off their feet sounds enjoyable. Erastil would understand... hopefully.

Muahahaha I am Erastil, God of toil, slavery, tyranny, and evil. All those who defy me shall face swift death of all they love. You dare see your new friends than worship me? Foolish halfling, your time will come soon...


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Eat a Snickers Erastil, you're not you when you're hungry!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

@ Furnok
The man's eyes look at the silver eagerly. He grins from ear to ear and says "Now that's a good idea! Have a seat there, you gotta name?"

Don't worry, I'll get you in with the other characters soon. I do plan for what takes place here to be significant, though.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
DM TreasureFox wrote:
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
"Um.." Cleo thinks, god over friends "Sure" watching the large human pulling people off their feet sounds enjoyable. Erastil would understand... hopefully.
Muahahaha I am Erastil, God of toil, slavery, tyranny, and evil. All those who defy me shall face swift death of all they love. You dare see your new friends than worship me? Foolish halfling, your time will come soon...

Run Cleo!! Ruuuuuunnnnn...


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Savah gives Ali a slight frown and replies "Sorry Ali, I have to keep the shop running while the rest of the games are going. Don't worry though, I'll be there this evening! Maybe you'll root for me at the drinking contest? Kids over 10 can watch."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE TUG OF WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!"

The tug of war begins right when Ali and Azeri arrive. A massive length of rope is drawn from one end of the cathedral to the other. In all, nearly 50 people seem to be participating.

This one is very easy. All it requires is a simple strength check.

Sidenote: Ali I noticed that your age is 14, and I'd just like to point out that the legal drinking age in Sandpoint would be 14. So if you'd like to join in, I'm perfectly fine with that.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Helgarr nods again at Cleo, then moves towards the rope - with a frown and a low roar, she grabs and pulls as hard as she can.

STR: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"I'd cheer for you but I'm gonna compete too. If I don't pass out, I'll congratulate you when you win!" He laughed, waving goodbye to Savah and leaving, heading back to the Cathedral.

When he and Azeri arrive Ali looks around him, trying to spot where Maria had gotten to, before shrugging and moving over to the tug of war. Ali steps in on the left side of the line, Azeri following suit and falling in behind him.

" Gee, I sure do hope we win!"

Ali Strength-1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 Ali digs in his heels and, despite his willowy shape and spaghetti arms, does incredibly well with the amount of leverage he applied.

Azeri Strength-1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Azeri grips the rope behind Ali, his muscles bunching as he sets his feet and pulls as hard as he can, straining against the rope with all his might.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Aaaahhhh, so close :D


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

cleric angst, can't beat it

maybe the bear and thin little wizard is on your side of the rope!


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Wizard?! I thought Druids could tell people apart better than that! :P Haha


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a congratulates the victors of the treasure hunt, shaking her head that she didn't get a couple if the clues.

She trots over when the tug-of-war us announced and takes her place , heaving for all she was worth...

Strength: 1d20 ⇒ 4

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles and sits on a crate watching as she admires her new bow. You can do it Ali!


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok shuffles the cards. Furnok, was passed out before all the excitement, getting off caravan duty makes a man thirsty and hopefully I can find other stuff to do before sucking dust.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The tug of war was less of a war, and more of a 2 second skirmish. With incredible might, Helgarr, Azeri, and even Ali floored half of the opposition. Poor Mar'a was nearly dragged off her feet, having been caught off guard. The crowd of onlookers cheer loudly. Surely your acts of might have made an impression.

The last even is called Dunk-A-Gnome, which is far less sinister than it sounds. Rumadagen Flitbuckwhistle was an alchemist who was caught selling various poisons and drugs to certain citizens of Sandpoint. In order to lessen his time, the village offered "community service". Little did he know that he'd be sitting on a contraption made to let him plummet into cold water everytime a target was hit.

So our last game is simply about throwing a ball accurately. Make a ranged touch attack targeting the ... wooden target, and if you manage to hit, the Gnome goes splash! Should the Gnome manage to escape, Cleo has volunteered to be a replacement. Just kidding... maybe

Furnok, as you start dealing you hear heavy footsteps enter the Hagfish. Sheriff Hemlock nonchalantly pulls out a set of handcuffs and takes down the conman Tabe. Tabe's buddy, on the other hand, gets ready to draw a knife. What would you like to do?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali grinned and turned to Helgarr offering her a hand. "That was great. You must be as strong as Azeri, that is really impressive. Glad to have been on your team!" Ali bowed, before turning and strolling over to Maria.

"You coming to play Dunk-A-Gnome? If we can't hit it with the ball, maybe we can fire an arrow and a bolt at it!" He grinned, patting the Crossbow at his hip.

Ali gets in line at the tank, waiting for his turn with a vicious grin on his face. The little alchemist deserved every dip in the cold water that he got. When it comes to his turn, Ali bounces the ball up and down in his palm a couple times, before tossing it towards the target at high speed.

Ranged Touch Attack Ali-1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok pulls his falchion half-way out of the sheath. Put that knife down or this is coming all the way out!

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Of course I am. Maria says. She waits for the game to be reset before tossing her ball at the board. RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

magus, wizard, witch, summoner, alchemist, bard, arcanist, sorcerer, there's just too many of you arcane spellcaster types to keep track of, for such a small brain like Cleo's :)

She congratulates the winners, whistling at the combined might of Helgarr and Alzeri, even comments on Ali's budding arms. Tells M'ara she fared better than she would have. She'd imagine she would have been flung over the town against those two.

In high spirits she goes over to the next event, but decided that gnome is obviously not having fun as he's dunked in the cold water, whether or not it is cause he deserves it, Cleo passes on the fun. Waves to the others and heads out to the church.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
Alandrian Verium wrote:
Ali grinned and turned to Helgarr offering her a hand. "That was great. You must be as strong as Azeri, that is really impressive. Glad to have been on your team!" Ali bowed, before turning and strolling over to Maria.

"Likewise" - the barbarian retorted, looking at the man child, and offering also her hand - "Is Azeri yours?" - she questions without hesitation.

Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
In high spirits she goes over to the next event, but decided that gnome is obviously not having fun as he's dunked in the cold water, whether or not it is cause he deserves it, Cleo passes on the fun. Waves to the others and heads out to the church.

"Cleo, why is this fun?" - Helgarr asks of the cleric before she leaves.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali stopped and frowned, tapping his lip in thought, before answering. "Well... I don't really know how to explain it, but I will try. Inside of us all there is this core of potential, right? It is like a cage, it houses all of our ability, all of the possibilities of how that ability will manifest and what will make it manifest. My abilities are such that, by focusing my energy and letting it slip from that cage, I help a creature known as an Eidolon, Azeri in other words, manifest and become solid and real upon this plane. In effect, I do this..."

A bright white rune began to form in the center of his palm, pulsing with a warm light. From that rune swam four lesser runes, maneuvering in to place at the four cardinal points. He glanced up above them for a moment, before tossing the runes high up in to the air, where they burst in a shower of golden light.

From the center of the explosion of energy came a shrill cry, followed by a golden eagle, proud and powerful, sweeping down towards them and the outstretched arm of the young summoner.

"This is summoning, if you have never seen it before. This is a basic spell, the creatures I summon like this are not that powerful and only last for a little while," As he spoke, he stroked the chest feathers of the eagle, before reaching in to his pocket and pulling out a strip of the smoked beef, offering it to the bird who gulped it down without hesitation. "But what I do with Azeri, though summoning, is something more complicated and more powerful. He manifests in to this world and becomes solid, becomes real." As he said this, the Eagle began to fads, before shimmering out of existence with a last cry.

"Azeri belongs to himself, I just help him realize that" He smiled friendly at her.

"Sorry for the long explanation. Heh. I guess I just like people to understand that Azeri is his own person, and not just a tool for me to use!"


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"It's justice, I see that, and the gnome is better off with this than jail time or worse, but... I just don't want to take part in it. Maybe if I was a cleric of Imoedae..."

She does marvel at the eagle summoning though. The world is an amazing place. Complicated, but amazing.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Feel free to read all of these spoilers (is there anyone who doesn't?) it's just to avoid the Great Wall of Text.

Dunk-A-Gnome:

Both Ali and Maria participate in the Dunk-A-Gnome. Mr. Flitbuckwhitle sits upon a wooden chair, suspended 2 feet above a pool of water. With zeal, Ali launches the ball from his hand, striking the target a little off center. A DING sounds, and the Gnome yells as he falls SPLOOSH into the water.

Our competitive Maria is up next, and she wastes absolutely no time in dunking the poor Gnome. DING sounds the bell again as Maria throws a perfect bullseye, launching the Gnome off his chair back into the drink. He splutters and gasps as he resurfaces, and says "Dang it, someone miss already!"

Cleo:

As you enter the cathedral, you hear the head priest reciting some sort of ritual. As it turns out, the middle aged man with black hair and a well groomed beard is reciting in front of a full sized mirror. He stops part way, embarrassed by some hand gesture, and begins again. It would appear that he is stressed.

Furnok:

Time freezes for a moment as you see Hemlock stop in his tracks, concerned for his exposed back. Tabe, seizing the moment, starts to wiggle out of Hemlock's grip and flee past you. That being said, the unnamed man has chosen to ignore your threat, and pulls out his dagger, while sighting down Hemlock's back.

Your arm still rests upon your falchion's hilt, but now you are faced with a choice. What will you do?
Hopefully this doesn't frustrate you too much, as that's not my intention. What I'm trying to do is give you choices that will directly impact the story in the future. And no, I'm not killing off Hemlock


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

After only a few minutes, the announcement for lunch rings out across the village (that town crier needs a raise). Each of Sandpoint's inns and taverns put their best dishes forward, free of charge, for everyone enjoying the festival. The Hagfish serves a lobster chowder freshly caught just off from the shores of Sandpoint. The White Deer serves peppercorn venison for its guests, which is particularly well marinated and grilled. The darling of the lunch, however, goes to Ameiko and the Rusty Dragon Inn, who has served a curry-spiced salmon and early winterdrop mead. The exotic flavors catch the townsfolk unawares and they flock to her tables for seconds, bringing their friends and children along as well.

Free-hearted music plays across the village. All sorts of lutes, flutes, and even full sized harps play for the townsfolk. The performers sing songs of adventure, legends, and the freedom of Varisia. plenty of ribbons, tambourines and more across all of Sandpoint dance to the fine tunes.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok pulls his falchion out of his scabbard and strikes at the man trying to stab Hemlock.
Falchion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 72d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The man's eyes widen as Furnok tries to make good on his threat, but unfortunately Furnok swung too recklessly to hit. The man takes a jab at Hemlock, before bolting out the door, hoping not to get dropped by the wicked blade in a single strike. Luckily, Hemlock's breastplate blocks the man's blade from piercing flesh.

Dagger: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Because of your Combat Reflexes, feel free to take a shot at Tabe as he runs past you.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 202d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Furnok swings his falchion around wildly as Tabe tries to slip past him, but the warrior is simply too fast. Furnok slices Tabe's leg clean off, forcing him to the floor crying in agony.

"Please don't kill me!" blurts Tabe, his hand outstretched in defense.

It is at this time that Sheriff Hemlock gets down on his knees in front of Tabe. The Shoanti man takes Tabe's shirt off and wraps it around the leg wound, stemming the flow temporarily. He then stands up and looks to Furnok. "Right... Lets take him to the cathedral for some healing, then I can see about your reward. By the goddess, I didn't think it would end up in a deadly fight."


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok wipes his blade clean and nods to Hemlock.I expected them to both run not draw blades. Furnok helps staunch the blood flow and collects the leg for possible magical reattachment.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali walks away from the Dunk-A-Gnome feeling happier and lighter, all of the bile he had built up against the little shyster of an Alchemist just fading away. He waited for Maria and Azeri to join him, before deciding where he wanted to eat.

"Ameiko puts out a delicious fare, we could head to the Rusty Dragon? Or the White Deer perhaps? What do you guys want?"


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a falls in a heap with the other losers of the tug-of-war, laughing and slapping backs.

"Congratulations!" she call out to Ali and Azeri, then commenced to dust off herself and other nearby.

Seeing Mr. Flitbuckwhitle get dunked twice, she decides to give some mercy to sour little gnome and forego trying herself.

Delighted when the call for lunch rings out, she makes her way through the crowds trying all of the local delicacies. With a starled cry, she's grabbed and drawn into the dancing throng of people, laughing and yelling out to friends.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles at him while absently fingering her new bow. What's closest? She asks absently.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"hello, sir" Cleo says humbly to the priest when he pauses "I am sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to say this place is very beautiful. And thank you." She explains she's traveled far to see such a beautiful place dedicated partially to Erastil. Even though her god never wants to put up much of a show for himself, it is still nice to see it done.

Seeing his stress (or annoyance in his eyes) she asks if she can be any help to his preparations.

aid another?
religon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali shrugs before thinking. "Might not be the closest, but the Rusty Dragon is the best. Lets stroll that way and we can see about some food and something to drink!"


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
Alandrian Verium wrote:

Ali stopped and frowned, tapping his lip in thought, before answering. "Well... I don't really know how to explain it, but I will try. Inside of us all there is this core of potential, right? It is like a cage, it houses all of our ability, all of the possibilities of how that ability will manifest and what will make it manifest. My abilities are such that, by focusing my energy and letting it slip from that cage, I help a creature known as an Eidolon, Azeri in other words, manifest and become solid and real upon this plane. In effect, I do this..."

A bright white rune began to form in the center of his palm, pulsing with a warm light. From that rune swam four lesser runes, maneuvering in to place at the four cardinal points. He glanced up above them for a moment, before tossing the runes high up in to the air, where they burst in a shower of golden light.

From the center of the explosion of energy came a shrill cry, followed by a golden eagle, proud and powerful, sweeping down towards them and the outstretched arm of the young summoner.

"This is summoning, if you have never seen it before. This is a basic spell, the creatures I summon like this are not that powerful and only last for a little while," As he spoke, he stroked the chest feathers of the eagle, before reaching in to his pocket and pulling out a strip of the smoked beef, offering it to the bird who gulped it down without hesitation. "But what I do with Azeri, though summoning, is something more complicated and more powerful. He manifests in to this world and becomes solid, becomes real." As he said this, the Eagle began to fads, before shimmering out of existence with a last cry.

"Azeri belongs to himself, I just help him realize that" He smiled friendly at her.

"Sorry for the long explanation. Heh. I guess I just like people to understand that Azeri is his own person, and not just a tool for me to use!"

Helgarr stares intently as Ali explains the intricate process, then nods - "I have seen it before in my tribe" - she adds in quiet tones - "I believe I understand your explanation. And your goals, are they always in unison?" - the woman finishes, as Cleo moves away.

The barbarian does not press after her, interested in understanding more about this bear creature and its master, as well as not wanting to impose her presence on the halfling.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1
Helgarr wrote:
Helgarr stares intently as Ali explains the intricate process, then nods - "I have seen it before in my tribe" - she adds in quiet tones - "I believe I understand your explanation. And your goals, are they always in unison?"

Ali frowned again, puffing out his cheeks, before exhaling in a slight whistle. "You know... that has not really come up? I mean... I don't really have a goal, beyond trying to make a life for myself, right now. I work, I live, and Azeri looks out for me!" He shrugged, glancing over at the tall Bear-esq man, who was standing to one side, chatting to another of the competitors, laughing happily over some joke. "Azeri is kind of like my older brother, or father. I dunno. I mean... He corrects me when I do something wrong, he shows me how to do things that I was never shown how to do before, like shave and the like. He looks after me and in return I give him the power he needs to manifest on our plane. Are our goals aligned? Probably, if that goal is to look after the other then yes." He smiled.

"Would you care to join us for lunch later? You could ask him all of these questions yourself, he really is quite friendly. People see him, all big and tough and gruff and they assume he is something to be feared, someone to be feared. But sometimes what is on the outside, only goes skin deep. You can probably identify with that, right?" He smiled at the imposing woman before him.

"I really would like to speak to you more. You know a good bit about me now, well about what I can do, I would like to learn the same, about you!"


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"Of course" - Helgarr acquiesced - "Where do you intend to have your meal? I will join you there after I have addressed other matters"


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali smiled, "I am not too sure where yet, but I would say probably the Rusty Dragon. Ameiko usually puts out the best spread. Her cooks are fantastic and the service is always delightful. If the food is not up to everyones liking, we could always go somewhere else instead, but meeting there is probably the best idea."

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Apparently we're going to The Rusty Dragon


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"We have a deal" - the woman confirms, moving off after Cleo - "I will meet you there"

Helgarr does not enter the church though, instead staying out and about, waiting for the cleric to leave.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Well lead on Ali


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo will probably be politely shown to the door shortly. But I should probably wait to see if there is anything Treasure wants to expand on


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

That whole Helgarr conversation was in the past, before Dunk-A-Gnome. Presently it is just Ali, Azeri and Maria strolling down the road together.

Azeri smiled, stretching and cracking his shoulders. The tug-of-war had been exactly what he needed today. He twirled the glaive they had bought earlier, idly in his hand as he lead the two youngsters towards the Rusty Dragon. "It is good to see you two getting along. Good knows Ali could use a friend around his own age. How is your new bow treating you Maria? Do you like it? Before the drinking competition we could take it for a test. I'm sure we can find out a target, if'n you like?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

That sounds fun. Do you have any ideas how to differentiate the arrows so I don't accidentally use the good one.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

"Hmm... We could get a small ribbon and tie it just below the head of the arrow, that way you can tell them apart when you use them!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

No no. I'd have to pull it all the way out before I saw that, what if I needed it quickly.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri frowns before turning and looking at the young girl. "Good point. I think it will have to be a separate quiver then," He nodded, before ushering them all down towards the Rusty Dragon.

"I'm sure we can find one for nothing around here, people tend to have spares, if they are serious about their hunting!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria thinks. Maybe we could sew in some dividers instead? Do you know anybody who can do that?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali pipes up then, "Well there are leather workers in town for sure. Maybe if we head to the Smith after lunch, he might be able to point us in the right direction. It will cost gold though!"

351 to 400 of 7,482 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.