Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


101 to 150 of 7,552 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali laughs softly, being careful not to upset the Hawk resting on his arm, as he reaches up to stroke him softly on the breast. "You are truly magnificent, aren't you?" He forgets momentarily that the bird belongs to Mar'a before remembering with a flush.

"My apologies Mar'a, I just got distracted," He smiled embarrassed, before holding his arm out towards the woman. "I have animals, of sorts, but they are not mine you see, I can harness my power and conjure them out of the ether, and have even had the fortune of conjuring the same one more than once, but they eventually fade back to whence they came!" He smiled up at the bird once again. "You are lucky to have such a beautiful companion!"


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

"I bet you are!" Azeri grinned, standing slowly and stretching. "A juggler AND a magician. Sheesh you are talented!" He laughed, crossing his arms across his chest. "All I do is stand here and look scary. And well..." He grinned and flexed as razor sharp claws grew out of his hands, "protection, that's my game!" He smiled, holding up his hands, palm out, as the claws disappeared slowly.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I'd say that's more than enough!


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri laughed softly and nodded, before gesturing over towards the two women Maria had abandoned. "Are those your friends?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Uh, maybe, to be honest I've only talked with them slightly more than I've talked to you.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri nodded, cocking his head to the side and taking a slow breath in, tasting the scent on the wind, and the feeling surrounding the girl. "You are by yourself aren't you!" He frowned, kneeling down again so only Maria can hear him. "You've come here alone and are working to take care of yourself, just like Ali here!" He smiled at the little girl before continuing. "You are a strong one aren't you?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

The smile drops from her face. I had to be.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri smiled sadly and reached out, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Aye. You are a lot like Ali, I can see that now. You know... Sandpoint is a nice place. You should stay for awhile. You can share with me an Ali if you like. Well... Ali, I kinda disappear at night. We have a caravan at the edge of town with a spare room. It wouldn't be free mind, you'd need to do your share of chores, around the town and around the Caravan. Ali does small jobs around town and people pay him, lets him buy food and clothes and medicine. You could do the same, till you want to move on!" He grinned. Every word he had just spoken had been said physically and also directly in to the mind of his young Summoner.

Azeri felt a small pang of sorrow from the boy, but he did not turn to Maria nor let it show on his face. Ali too knew the feeling of loneliness that can creep in to the soul of even one so young as Maria. He also knew how little people like them liked being pitied.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Nah, I can handle it. I got here from Taldor, I can handle living by myself.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri shrugged but smiled. "Well yeah, of course you can. I didn't mean you couldn't. Was just sayin we had some spare room if you needed a place to crash!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

She looks up at Azeri for a second, but runs off. BYE! I'll think about it!


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri laughs, shaking his head slightly before standing up. "WE'LL BE AT THE GAMES!" He bellowed after her.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Then the next time we meet, we'll be enemies!


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Her first instinct was again to draw steel and move on to the monstrous bear creature, as it crouched next to the child. But she paused again, a split second of observation before acting, unusual for a barbarian, hinting at a different attitude from the usual impulsive one displayed by The People.

And they simply talked, the bear creature did not eat the child, and didn't act in the slightest aggressive way - in fact, now that she looked closer, it seemed to be travelling with another young one - a boy.

With a smile, Helgarr shook her head, continuing to observe the group, but distracted with finishing the last bit of pastry offered by Cleo. "How much for this, friend Cleo?" - she inquired, reaching for the belt pouch.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The other racers join in meeting everyone, and are all very friendly. Savah comes off a bit hot-headed and competitive, but all in good spirits. She's a little ticked that Shayliss abandoned her, but she says "That girl's the kind who does whatever she feels like, no matter who thinks otherwise. Haha kind of reminds me of myself when I was younger." Savah stands nearly 6ft tall and is both lean and muscular. "If you ever need weapons or armor, Mr. Azeri, you are always welcome at my shop. It's just a few houses from here, to the west. If you ever beat me in an arm wrestle, I'll give you a discount."

The twins Arika and Aneka look fairly similar, each with shoulder length red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. The 16 year old girls can be told apart, however, by their personalities. Arika is very out going and eager, while Aneka tends to be rather withdrawn. They both work with their mother at Sandpoint Savories, which they proudly claim makes the best breads and pastries in all of Sandpoint. "If you ever stop by, we could probably give you some food for a better price. I'm sure mom wouldn't mind" Arika says to Ali.

As everyone is talking, a young Varisian Sheppard runs over to Hannah, it wags it's tail happily but does not bark because it has a number of herbs in it's mouth. "Oh good boy Maximus!" exclaims Hannah. Looking up, she introduces her companion and explains that she's the town herbalist who takes care of anyone in need.

In the meantime, two young men start building what can be recognized as a striking game. A teeter-totter like device is connected to a 10ft tall column with an iron bell at the top. One of the men tests it by heaving a large hammer over his head and striking the close end of the teeter-totter. The blow connects and a heavy ball is launched from the teeter-totter up 4ft before coming back down.
"Step right up and test your strength!" yells the town crier.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

How this will work:
Characters will take the hammer (treated as a heavy mace) and try to strike the teeter-totter. Make an attack roll (feel free to use feats) against it (AC 5), the more damage you do, the higher the ball will go.

Those currently listed are:
- Ali
- Azeri
- Mar'a
- Ven Vinder
- Das Korvut
- Garridan Viskalai


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri smiles and shakes the tall Blacksmiths hand with a grin. "You'll be my first stop for everything combat related Mistress, thank you for your kindness."

'Very well done Ali, you have charmed everybody admirably. Keep it up!'

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles as she appears by the game, ready to join in the fun this time.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali swept a deep graceful bow to the twins and smiled warmly at both of them, his smile lingering on Arika just a touch longer maybe. Or was it Aneka? Each thought the other and neither could be sure nor would be right. "So kind and so beautiful, truly your mother must be the happiest parent in the world, and one of the best, to raise such sweet and caring young women!" He smiled and thanked them again, before turning towards Hannah and Maximus.

Flirt by just being beautiful-1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Being a healer is such an admirable thing Hannah, thank you for your kindness and your devotion to helping those who need it. And may I say you have a beautiful dog. He seems very intelligent too!" He crouched down before the dog and smile, pulling a strip of the beef from his pocket and offering it to him. "Hello Maximus, a pleasure to meet you also!" He smiled ad the dog took the offered meat, and he gave him a slight scratch between the ears, before he straightened.

"That is our call Azerienzal!" He turned to Azeri with a smile.

"Aye. Ladies, it has been a pleasure!" Azeri and Ali dropped in to low synchronised bows, before turning and strolling towards the Strength ccompetition. 'Since when do you flirt with women? Aww aren't you so cute and grown up now?' The flavour of amusement coming through his link almost choked the young man.

'Yuck it up bear-boy!'

Ali stepped up to the machine and hoisted the hammer above his head, before swinging with all his might. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d8 ⇒ 7

Azeri stepped forward then, taking the hammer and bracing himself. He growled sharply, before swinging the hammer with all of his mmight. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Mr. Ali, a heavy mace is a simple, one handed weapon that does 1d8 damage. Feel free to reroll if you'd like =P

EDIT: You can use it two handed if you'd like


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Oops. I'm on my phone and got mixed up. I thought it was d10, my bad. Haha Will edit now.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The girls smile from ear to ear, blushing from Ali's compliments. They both giggle and watch as the young man heads over to the strength contest, whispering to each other.

Secret Squirrel Stuff!:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a watches as Alandrian converses with the twins , Hannah and the others, realizing the same happened when she arrived almost one year ago. The people of Sandpoint, welcoming a stranger into their fold.

Smiling , she walks over to the new game, rubbing her hands together, eyeing the teeter-totter.

She claps with the others as Alandrian and Azeri take their turns, "Well done!" she cries, then realizes it her turn.

Teeter-Totter swing: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
'damage': 1d8 ⇒ 2

What's the benefit to using two hands?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

You will get your strength and a half to damage, but as you have no Strength bonus, like Ali, then it doesn't really matter.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo smiles seeing Maria huge the bear man, and chat with the others. Family comes in all sizes. "Thank you for showing me that." she whispers to her god. Her heart growing lighter again.
At the offer of money, from Helgarr. "Oh, no. I got plenty in return. Company and all." She points at the new game, "I bet you would break that little ball. Are you not playing?"


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:

At the offer of money, from Helgarr. "Oh, no. I got plenty in return. Company and all." She points at the new game, "I bet you would break that little ball. Are you not playing?"

Helgarr was absorbed by all things going on around her and initially did not realize what Cleo was suggesting, but the words 'strength' and 'test' immediately caught her attention - thoughts fluttered back, to a time not so long ago. Her older brothers, all four of them, constantly put the girl to the test, making sure she was well aware of her position in the sibling hierarchy - the weakest of them all, and the one less able to be chieftain.

Until one day things weren't like that anymore...

Shaking the thoughts away, she moved towards the teeter-totter - "I believe I will give it a try Cleo" - she smiled, calmly waiting for her turn, and carefully observing the massive bearlike creature's display of strength, even going so far as nodding approvingly as he handed her the mace.

Feeling the weight of the weapon in hand, the girl took a few sure steps forward, spreading her feet slightly to maintain proper balance. She stood there for a long moment holding the mace in both hands, then with a slight, almost imperceptible sneer, raised it above her head, and smashed down, as hard as she could muster, with a surprisingly measured strike.

Using Rage -> Controlled Rage -> +4 to STR (21 at the moment) for one round.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 5 - 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 3 = 18

The math behind it all:

To hit:
+1 [BAB]
+5 [STR]
-1 [Power Attack]

To damage:
+5 [STR]
+2 [2h weapon]
+3 [Power Attack]

Well... I couldn't have hit it any harder :D


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

First up was Ali. Despite being young and untrained, the boy put in a solid blow. The ball went up about half way, roughly the same as the worker when he first tested it.

Azeri the strong-bear took the next hit, getting the ball about 2/3rds of the way. The onlookers "ooo" as he struck.

Then Mar'a joined in, and although the strike was well placed, her strength was just no match for Azeri.

Then Helgarr steps up. She smashes the hammer with both precision and outright power, and the ball goes all the way up. DING

"Yeah! Now that's the true spirit of the people." Says a tall and strong middle aged Shoanti man standing to the side. He gives Helgarr a smile and nod of approval.

A tall and powerful bearded Varisian man takes the hammer next, giving a solid blow of roughly 2/3rds up. He seems a bit frustrated though. "The ball's weight is heavier than I thought..." he mumbles to himself.

Afterwards, a strong man wearing a brown apron who could only be recognized as a blacksmith takes the hammer. Gritting his teeth, he wields the hammer expertly, but the strike yields little better that the bearded Varisian.

Perception DC 10:

Two little kids are chanting a little rhyme behind you as they play hopsquares:
"Here comes crazy-man Das Korvut,
Mad as a cut snake in a wagon rut.
See how his chops go bouncity-bounce ?
How many people has he trounced?
One! Two! Three! Four ... "

And lastly, the Shoanti man from earlier steps up, encouraged by what looks to be his son. The bald, dark skinned man grasps the hammer and takes a stance very similar to Helgarr. He measures his strike, takes in a deep breath, and yells out in rage as he makes his strike. DING goes the bell, and by "goes the bell" I mean the bell rockets off the contraption and up another 10feet before falling into the middle of the square. Everyone goes quiet for a moment in shock, before cheers rain out from all corners of the square. "Garridan! Garridan!" they cry.

Dice Rolls:

Ven's Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Ven's Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Das' Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Das' Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Garridan's Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Garridan's Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Garridan's Attack Confirm : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Garridan's Crit Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Maria's Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Maria's Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Perception Ali-1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Perception Azeri-1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

When the bell flew off of the top, Azeri laughed loudly, before striding forward and clapping the Shoanti man on the shoulder. "Aye, that is how it is done. Congratulations!" He grinned before turning to the young Shoanti woman. "And a well done to you, young Marias friend!" he grinned, offering the woman his hand. "I am Azerienzal, and you are?"


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali walked over to Mar'a and Maria and congratulated them on their performances, offering them a handshake each. He let Azeri talk to the Shoanti and the muscle bound men, he didn't fit in there. 'And I never will, but who cares?'


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Helgarr frowned deeply as the man completely blew away the bell and all competition - she stared at him hard for a moment, then simply shrugged, and moved away.

Again the huge bear came into sight, and right in front of her. But this time the woman did not go for her weapon, but instead for the outstretched hand - "Well met. I am Helgarr" - she replied with a nod to the massive creature.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles at Ali. You did pretty good up there yourself! Do you work out a lot?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali laughed softly before shaking his head. "Not really working out, no. I do a lot of wood chopping and collecting, for firewood, to sell. That is about it. Your performing musta made you pretty strong though huh? I'd like to see you juggle later, if you don't mind? I've never actually seen a juggler before!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Alright, since you said you'd try to teach me how to get my own, I'll give you a free performance! She gives you a seemingly shy grin. bluff for fake manipulative grin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 She is sill fresh from a life where she has to manipulate people to survive, expect more of these.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"Deal!" Ali grinned, offering the young girl his hand to shake in agreement.

Sense Motive-1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Ali grinned, arching an eyebrow as she attempted to manipulate him. 'I'm on to your little game. You're good but you don't play a player!'

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

She looks at him mischievously before spitting in her hand and shaking his. Deal!She says as she nods with her eyes closed and a much more genuine smile on her face.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

He laughed, matching her spit for spit and grinning before wiping his hand clean. "You goin to join in any more games?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Yeah I'm going to do the dunk a gnome and maybe the tug of war, but I'm definitely going to be part of the scavenger hunt, wanna be my partner?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"That sounds great. Sure, we can be on the same team. Azeri can help us maybe, he has sharp eyes!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

With the three of us together we are going to take that prize! Is there a prize? I actually don't know. She stops for a second. Well we'll win anyways!


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"I hope there is. I've been saving up for some magical stuff, things that'll make me better at what I do, so I could use some prize money!" He smiled. "But yeah, we will totally win. This is our game!"


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo cheers like a madwoman when Helgarr rings the bell, then whistles in appreciation when the last one smashes it.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria grabs his hand and drags him towarards the tables covered with food. "Let's get some cake before the next game starts.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali laughs and let's himself be lead to the food. "Nothing in life better than cake!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria stops in front of a table laden with deserts and grabs several small cakes. So you're from here right? Is the Swallowtail festival always this much fun?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali nodded, smiling. "Yeah I am from Sandpoint, have lived here all my life. Well... It is usually fun but with the dedication ceremony for the new Church this year, it is bigger and more important. I didn't really do much at it last year, I was too busy to, but I made a point of enjoy the day today, as the gods would have wanted!" He grinned taking a cake
and thanking the woman in charge of the table.

"What about you? Your not from here. Looking to stay or just here for the Festival?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I don't know. I know you guys have a great theater, and if I can put on shows there I'll make more than enough to live on. But traveling to other festivals would give me plenty of time to learn new stories and work on new acts and make plenty of money while everybody's in a good mood. Heck, I made 5 silver off just my last performance.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali lead them away from the table and towards a stack of crates, sitting up on top of them. He nodded as he listened to her speak. "That is true, travelling from festival to festival would give you a lot of experience but you could learn a lot here too. You are a city girl, right? Probably down from Absalom. You could learn a lot about woodscraft here, maybe a bit about tracking and the like. It would help wit your travels, let you find food along the way!" He grinned, taking a bite of the cake and nodding.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria spits out her cake in shock. How'd you know that? That's in Taldor?!


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali laughed and shrugged. "Your accent, you sound Taldan. I picked the only Taldan city I have ever heard of. You carry yourself like someone used to large crowds and noisy streets, always moving, eyes always searching. You just seemed like the type to be from a city. So... I guessed!" He grinned. "What is it like to live in a city?"

Truthfully I meant to say Magnimar but got mixed up as to which one was closer to Sandpoint. :P I'll roll with it though!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Alandrian Verium wrote:
Truthfully I meant to say Magnimar but got mixed up as to which one was closer to Sandpoint. :P I'll roll with it though!

Magnimar is roughly a few days walk from Sandpoint. Absalom is roughly a few months sail from Sandpoint. :)

101 to 150 of 7,552 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.