Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


401 to 450 of 7,497 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I wouldn't think it would cost that much. And I'm already down to my last gold piece.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"Probably not, only the cost of material and manpower. You might get it for about 5 silver, which wouldn't be too expensive, apart from your current monetary trouble. I'm sure you could earn it back though, I mean there is work all over the town if you look right!" Ali grinned, nodding softly.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

And I'm not bad at buying and selling either. Maria gives a shark like grin.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali laughed softly, shaking his head with a grin. "That is true, you aren't, but that trick may not always work. Having the coin to pay for things is always a good idea, even if you can get it for practically nothing!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I'm just talking about buying and trading a few small items for extra coin.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"OH!" Ali laughed before nodding. "I understand now. I thought you meant like before. Of course. Yes I can see how you would have a talent for such things!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria follows for a few minutes. Hey, do you have any twine?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"Uhm... I might. I left my backpack at the Rusty Dragon. I will look when we get back. If not there are fishermen down by the docks, he would have balls of it just lying around."

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

See I figured I could just use a small bit of twine to tie it to the edge of quiver so it doesn't move. So you really liked that crossbow huh?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"By the gods yes. It is amazing. Such craftsmanship, so rare and named too. It has to have a story, it has to have seen things and done things I could only dream of!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria puts her hand up on Ali's shoulder. I'll help you get it. Once I get a bit more stable.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

ALi smiled, bowing his head in thanks. "That is very kind, thank you Maria"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Hey, you're going to help me with the cart, this is the least I can do, and I have a good place to start. SoH: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Maria pulls out her dagger showing Ali it's sawback design.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"That is an interesting knife. What do you use the serrations for? And as for the cart, that is my pleasure, really. I am just happy to help!" He grinned as they finally reached the Rusty Dragon.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

It's for sawing wood. It's crude compared to a real saw, but it will do the job. Maria takes a long sniff of the air. Oh my god what is that? You can practically see the hunger in her eyes.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali looks at the blade and nods again. "It looks useful." He grinned and led Maria towards the serving tables. "The Rusty Dragon has the best food around, and for today, it is free!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I wonder if there will be anything that will keep really well and could take with us.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

With a sweet smile, the priest said "Thank you, my dear, for your kind words. I'm doing alright however, as I'm like this every year *chuckles*. I just want the speech to be perfect. Thank you for offering."

Just as the priest was excusing himself, the large doors of the cathedral burst open. In comes two powerful men, one in his early thirties and Shoanti in heritage, the other in his later teens but still a heavily built, Varisian man. Between them they carry a man screaming in pain, who is missing a leg.

"Where do we put him?" Asks the Shoanti man, his voice a little louder than needed.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

is it a bleeding stump of a former leg?

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Cleo, Furnok JUST cut this guys leg off. And brought it with him.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Ah! Thank you

After a moment of complete astonishment and hesistation, Cleo hurries forward, dropping her pack and motioning to the floor, "Right here. Hurry." Blood pooling on the temple floor, Erastil will understand. Home and family is more important than clean beautifully tiled floors. But the other gods?
She lays her hand on the gushing wound, giving the man a look of apology at the pain, whispering, "please ole mighty and understanding Erastil, I know I'm not the best servant of yours but please don't let this man die because of it" she closes her eyes and lets the warmth pass through her.

Cure light wounds over and over until she is out or the man is no longer in danger of dying.

cure: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok sticks the leg to the stump. Rather unknowing if this will allow it to be reattached via magic.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo pauses at that, looking at the big man and shrugs, really not sure herself, so she carries on.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

dammit guys, couldn't you have used heal to stabilize him and see what ,the priest knew? Or suture it on, etc. Now this guy is gonna be stumpy for the rest of his life since you healed without the leg. (admittedly he deserves it)


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Yep, I know letting the priest handle it would have been better, probably a much higher level cleric than Cleo, but she would have just reacted. Treasure can feel free to have the priest push her out of the way


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

With only a few moments of hesitation and silence, the cathedral bursts into action. The Shoanti man places the injured onto the floor, while the Varisian holds him down. Cleo immediately starts casting Cure Light Wounds, the glowing light from her hands keep the wound from bleeding out.

The priest races into one of the shrines, then quickly comes out with several potions of various colors and sizes. His anxiety gone, only a face of seriousness is left to see. He drains two potions down the injured man's throat, one of which immediately calms him, the other healing the rest of his wound significantly. If Cleo wants to make checks for the potions, or ask what they are, feel free to do so.

The priest looks up at the Shoanti man. "What happened here? Was there some sort of fight, Sheriff?"

In response, the bald man replies "We were apprehending this man when things went bad fast. He's under arrest for more things than I have time to explain, but I want him to be healthy and of course alive for a proper trial in Magnimar. Will you be able to reattach his leg, Abstalar?"

The priest, called Abstalar, frowns deeply "I'm sorry, but that kind of magic is simply beyond my ability. Perhaps he could get such healing in Magnimar, though it would come at a heavy price. Those spellcasters charge too heavily for their services."


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo looks back and forth between two important members of the city she is in at the moment and slips back a little out of notice. Easy enough to be ignored. Her hands give her pause as well as the stains on her sleeves, "Balls" she swears, her grandfather's favorite curse. She looks around quickly but this place is just too fancy to have a dirty rag around. Maybe that's why her god likes homes better than temples.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Cleo can easily find a place to wash within the cathedral.

After the throng of activity has calmed down, a woman with red hair walks into the cathedral. She asks Furnok and Hemlock what has happened, and Hemlock says "Situation went bad, ma'am, but we got one of the worst conman in the region. Oh that reminds me..". He digs in Tabe's pockets, pulling out a ruby ring. "Our friend here, Furnok, tipped me about this. We're not sure how he got it, but it's got your family crest on it. He was a good help, as I might have been in real danger if it weren't for him."

The woman turns to Furnok and says "Thank you, Furnok, for helping the Sheriff and I. I am Kendra Deverin, and am the mayor of Sandpoint. Perhaps I can offer you some sort of reward? Would 75 gold be enough?"


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Why thank you Mayor. This fellow drew his dagger on the sherriff and I half-drew my sword and told him to put it down. He tossed it at the sherriff so I struck with the results we all see.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Technically, this is actually the one that tried to flee from Hemlock's grasp. The one who pulled out the dagger fled the scene. No worries though.

The Mayor seems pleased as she puts her family ring back on, then passing the gold she says "Thanks again Furnok, this ring is very important to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to keep things running during the festival. Take care, Furnok and Belor."

The sheriff then heaves Tabe over his shoulders. "Right, well I best get this guy to the garrison. Well done, Furnok. A little overkill, but at least we finally caught Tabe. With him behind bars, our crime rate should take quite the dip. If you ever need some work, come see me in the garrison. I've got a few jobs that a capable warrior could do."

And as the people leave, the priest still stands there... "Oh my... what a mess."


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

And now the time comes for what you've all been waiting for.

As the festival begins to slow down, a covered wagon is drawn to the platform just outside the cathedral. With a short parable from the priest, known as Father Abstalar Zantus, the covering is released to reveal a great swarm of swallowtail butterflies. For the rest of the day, children try to catch these butterflies, but they always stay just out of reach.

Then as evening draws near, Father Zantus once again takes the stage. Holding out a strange rune, he clears his voice to begin reciting the Prayer of First Dreaming.

A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises high-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

A total of 4 goblins can be seen nearby. One is trying to hide behind a well, two on a series of food-laden tables, and one who has raced under the podium that Father Zantus still stands on!

Initiative:

Ali and Azeri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Cleo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Furnok: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Helgarr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Maria: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Goblins: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Sorted Initiative:

1. Maria, Mar'a
2. Goblins
3. Furnok, Ali and Azeri, Cleo, and Helgarr

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria stumbles for a second surprised before pulling her bow and crouching. She sights along it hoping she's not too out of practice, it's been months since she last fired a bow. She pulls the string and loosed the arrow at the one hiding under the the podium.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

We gunna be able to have a battle map?

Furnok will draw his Lucerne Hammer when he is able to.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

From outside, Helgarr spied on the activity inside the cathedral, making sure no foul play was at hand. Again she stood and waited for some time, until it was time for father Zantus speech, when she made her way among the crowd.

When chaos hit, and even before she realized it, the woman had the polearm in hand, and was snarling as the critters made their presence known - "Goblins? Inside the city walls?"

If she has a path, and can close the distance, Helgarr will move towards one of the four, and swing.

Bardiche: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage if it hits: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Goblin:

"What are you doing here?" - she roared - "You are not welcome in this place"


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Just in case I stop paying attention, I'll post Cleo's action

Cleo stayed close to Helgarr during the speech, being a fellow out of towner and friendly to boot. After the initial panic subsides, she'll pull and string her bow if no goblins are close. If they are close, she'll try and distract the one Helgarr is hacking.

aid another with her dagger
melee: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

here's to hoping there is not a goblin close!


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Twirling about in a rather energtic dance, the surrounding store fronts fying by, Mar'a spots something scuttle through the dancers...that didn't look quite right.

She stops dancing in mid leap when the screams begin, lurching through the stunned dancers, seeking the creature she saw earlier.

Skidding to stop in break in the crowd, she finds herself facing a goblin, chitteing and giggling to itself as it threatens a group of children.

Cursing, Mar'a spits out an arcane syllable, pointing at the goblin...

Daze, DC 13


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Dice Rolls:

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Plate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Plate Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Dog Slicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Dog Slicer Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

As the goblins made their appearance, Maria and Mar'a's reactions were almost immediate. Maria, who has been admiring her bow since this afternoon quickly drew an arrow to shoot at the goblin under the podium. The sudden shot caught the Goblin off guard, but unfortunately it struck a wooden beam just in front of where the Goblin's head would have been.

Mar'a curses out a daze spell upon seeing a goblin harass a group of children. As it hears Mar'a cast the spell, it tries to duck back behind the well, but Twack!, is dazed by a little light that smacks into its head. But that wasn't the end of it, as the distant song seems to have enraged the little creature. It shakes off the spell at the last second, and glares angrily at Mar'a.

That goblin (B) readies his wicked long dagger and moves in to strike at Mar'a. The attack catches her unaware, as the blade grazes her leg. Mar'a takes 2 points of damage!

The goblin (A) under the podium gets freaked out by Maria's shot, and darts as fast as it can into a wheelbarrow roughly 50ft away! It leaps with surprising grace, and although it grazes the edge of the wheelbarrow, it lands inside without tipping the thing over.

The last two goblins (C&D) are still on the table. Both of the grab plates, but only one of them throws it. The other one begins stuffing its face with food! The thrown plate barely makes it three feet before shattering on the cobblestone.

Goblin A [0dmg, denied dex, has cover], Goblin B [0dmg], Goblin C [0dmg], Goblin D [0dmg]

Ali, Azeri, Cleo, Furnok, and Helgarr's turn


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok gets near the table and tries smashing one of the goblins with his polearm
Polearm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"Usted escoria goblin sucia! Tendrá que pagar por esto."

Goblin:
"You filthy Goblin scum! You will pay for this."

Ali rests a hand on Azeri and focuses his energy. He begins to draw runes from his mind, runes of Protection, Deflection and Binding. The runes traveled down his arm and from his palm in to and over Azeri, bursting in a shower of smaller runes and sparks, covering the Eidolon in a thin, bright, magical aura.

Noticing the Shoanti woman, Mara, from earlier on, being attacked by a Goblin, Ali darts forward to help.

Standard- Cast Mage Armour on Azeri. Move- Move to help Mar'a


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri growls sharply, looking around him for the source of the commotion. His eyes come to rest on the two Goblins on the table and with a mighty roar he leaps forward. As he reached the Goblins he drew back his hand, razor sharp claws springing in to being, as he lashed out.

Claw Attack-1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Standard+Move-Charge Goblin C or D


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Furnok brandishes his massive long hammer and advances to the table where the two goblins are making trouble. He puts all his strength into one blow, but the now terrified goblins managed to jump off at the last second. The table shatters in their wake.

Just as they land on the ground, a roaring Azeri leaps forward and slashes one of the goblins across the face. Its head flies off into the distance. Am I too graphic?

Ali, after providing Azeri with some extra protection, races over to Mar'a to help her as well.

Fortunately for Cleo, no goblins are close by, so she quickly strings her bow, ready to take a shot at the next opportunity.

The reason there are no goblins nearby is because of Helgarr. There USED to be a goblin that recently jumped into a wheelbarrow, but suddenly a bardiche chops down upon it. Helgarr can ask the body as many questions as she likes, but I'll leave that up to her ;)

Goblin A [DEAD], Goblin B [0dmg], Goblin C [0dmg, flanked], Goblin D [DEAD]

Maria and Mar'a are up

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria examines the situation before aiming for the one that's hurt M'ara and loosing another shaft at it. Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Maria winces before looking around and climbing up the podium to get a better view.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
DM TreasureFox wrote:
There USED to be a goblin that recently jumped into a wheelbarrow, but suddenly a bardiche chops down upon it. Helgarr can ask the body as many questions as she likes, but I'll leave that up to her ;)

Haha, loved it :D

"Thank you for having my back Cleo" - Helgarr nods at her companion even amidst the chaos all around them - "Come, we should at least try to capture one of them alive!" - she urges, moving on to the next visible goblin, shouting at it in a shriek like voice which seems somehow threatening.

Goblin:

"Stand down, or you will pay with your life!" - she threatens.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

""Alive?!?" Cleo exclaims in surprise. Looking quickly at the towering muscular warrior talking in what she assumes is goblin, she thinks, well if anyone can do it, it's her.
So she follows, as quickly as her short little legs will let her.

Not too graphic Treasure. Continue with as much blood and guts as you see fit. Cleo will try and shoot any goblin that tries to come at Helgarr or a townsperson, other than the one Helgarr is trying to capture/intimidate.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a frowns as the goblin shakes off her spell and comes for her, trying to dodge it's vicious slash. Gasping as the vile creature score a line of blood down her arm, she pulls her shortspear from her belt and attempts to return the favor...

Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Rolls:

Bow Crit Fail: 1d3 ⇒ 1
1= Mar'a
2= Ali
3= Nothing
Bow Attack vs Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22FAILED
DM Intervention

Terrible luck plagues Mar'a and Maria as the two of them try to fend off the enraged goblin. Mar'a, in a desperate attempt to defend herself, grabs hold of her shortspear and stabs at the goblin, but the goblin is simply too agile to hit. It snarls at her with its pointed teeth and bloodshot eyes.

Then in a split second, an arrow shoots past Mar'a eyes, the feather brushing across the bridge of her nose. Its white feathers pass by her vision as if in slow motion, only to disappear in an instant. Wincing from the failed shot, Maria rushes onto the podium to get a better angle, hoping not to do that again.

Rolls:

Dog Slicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The goblin (B) laughs maniacally as the arrow flies past Mar'a head. It then slashes its wicked blade down her arm again, in a vicious attempt to slice it right off. The goblin licks its blade from all the blood coating it. Mar'a takes 4 damage!

The other goblin, currently flanked by the man who smashed the entire table, and the bear-man who ripped off his ally's head, freaks out and tries to tumble out of the way. Unfortunately for him, he immediately trips on a rock and falls on his face. Both Furnok and Azeri can make an attack of opportunity

Goblin A [DEAD], Goblin B [0dmg], Goblin C [SOON TO BE DEAD], Goblin D [DEAD]

Ali, Azeri, Cleo, Furnok, and Helgarr are up


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Attack of Opportunity1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Gonna wait till Furnok takes his AoO before I post for Azeri.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali frowned, focusing on the Goblin, placing himself opposite Mar'a, hoping that the threat of them will be enough to make the little Green monster slip up. Spinning his glaive about his head, he slashes down at the creature with all of his might.

5ft in to Flank. Attack.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 121d10 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Really Ali? REALLY? A 0 on Damage? Come on...


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok attempts to correct his error and smash the gobbo
AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Hurf durf!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Technically, reach weapons can't be used within 5 feet. That being said, you can flank from the 10ft range.

Can I get an acrobatics check from you, Ali? Your movement would provoke an attack of opportunity.

Still need actions from Furnok and Azeri. And yes, Furnok's AoO made the goblin go boom

401 to 450 of 7,497 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.