Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


201 to 250 of 7,497 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria shakes on it. So what do you want to do next? we should add a smuggling/storage compartment


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Sounds good. Though probably best if it is phrased as a Storage Compartment to Ali, he is kinda pretty good. Haha

"Well the Scavenger Hunt is about to begin so we can wait for that, till then we could just spend some time with the older people. Should probably get to know em I guess!" Ali nodded towards the group of talking adults, and rolled his eyes.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I like to whisper too

Hey guys, remember when I mentioned Pharasma in the cathedral? Yeahh, Desna. I try XD


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Did you see that talking fox? I mean I have heard of talking bears but... what does the fox say...?

First of all, I apologize for the link above, secondly, I am glad someone else mixed something up. Hahaha


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Alandrian Verium wrote:

Did you see that talking fox? I mean I have heard of talking bears but... what does the fox say...?

-5 luck to Ali (jk) (maybe)


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

I accept this. I brought it on myself. Haha

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Dammit you're ruining our chances1


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

As the group is talking, another loud announcement from the town crier ensues. "Ladies and Gentlement! The scavenger hunt will begin shortly!"

How this is going to work: There are 6 cryptic item requests that lead to an area in Sandpoint. In that area will be a person who is handing out an item. Bring the items back to earn points. The team of 3 with the most points wins.

Each team receives the following cryptic item requests:

A rune from an age long forgotten

A blade that unlocks the night sky

A secret encased in the Masters stones

A trinket from a hated enemy

An idea that cannot be forgotten

A memory that cannot be forgotten

Those who are signed up:

Ali
Azeri
Mar'a
Cleo
Maria
Hannah
Ameiko
Arika
Aneka

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Are we supposed to be making intelligence or knowledge local checks, cause none of these mean anything to me, or can we actually look up things about sandpoint and see if anything pops out at us?


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
Are we supposed to be making intelligence or knowledge local checks, cause none of these mean anything to me, or can we actually look up things about sandpoint and see if anything pops out at us?

All of the above. This is a creativity test

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria paces around thinking. Um, A trinket by a hated enemy, um, Scarnetti's maybe, or, ooh, the dump? Maria runs off for the cliff the locals use to dump their refuse, Goblins are known to frequent the dump so maybe somebody's on the cliff.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali takes a seat cross legged on the ground and closes his eyes, drowning out the sounds of the people around him.

'A rune from an age long forgotten?'

Intelligence Check-1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Knowledge Local-1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri frowned, lost in thought. "A blade that unlocks the nights sky?"

He ponders furiously for a moment before his eyes light up and he smiles, dashing off, shouting at Ali that he will meet up with him in a little.

A blade that unlocks the nights sky:
Azeri reckons that this refers to the area around the lighthouse and the island known as Choppers Island

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet
Azerienzal wrote:

Azeri frowned, lost in thought. "A blade that unlocks the nights sky?"

He ponders furiously for a moment before his eyes light up and he smiles, dashing off, shouting at Ali that he will meet up with him in a little.

** spoiler omitted **

Ooh good one, I was thinking the glassworks for that one, something sharp that you can see throuh.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
Maria paces around thinking. Um, A trinket by a hated enemy, um, Scarnetti's maybe, or, ooh, the dump? Maria runs off for the cliff the locals use to dump their refuse, Goblins are known to frequent the dump so maybe somebody's on the cliff.

Technically, no one knows that the goblins are there... though I'd give you a perception check if you head there.

Ali wrote:
Ali takes a seat cross legged on the ground and closes his eyes, drowning out the sounds of the people around him.

You have heard people talk since you were a little boy of an ancient civilization that used to exist. The lighthouse in Sandpoint is an old structure dating back to that time.

I've asked for groups of 3, so are Ali, Azeri, and Maria working together?


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali jumps to his feet, shouting at Azeri that he will be back, before running off, in much the same direction as the bear.

Yup, we are.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Well yeah, we agreed to be partners. And what do you mean nobody knows, one of the campaign traits is watching the goblins scavenge. I assume that would be a childhood thing but it seems like the kind f thing that would be a usual past time for kids. But reading up I think I know what it's really about. but I'll still go to the dump first. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
Well yeah, we agreed to be partners. And what do you mean nobody knows, one of the campaign traits is watching the goblins scavenge. I assume that would be a childhood thing but it seems like the kind f thing that would be a usual past time for kids. But reading up I think I know what it's really about. but I'll still go to the dump first. [dice=perception]1d20+4

I forgot about that. Hm, this was what I was interpreting: Unknown to the citizens of Sandpoint, another reason the garbage never grows too high is the fact that goblins from the S even Tooth tribe regularly sneak along the coast to raid the beach for bits of metal, scraps of food, not- quite-broken tools, and other "valuable" prizes.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Teams of three Cleo thinks... looking around she remembers M'ara and Hannah were a team in the race, that's 2, wonder if they'd be okay with an unknown third. And asks. "Would you mind having an out of towner as a team member?"

If accepted, she thinks one of the clues would have to do with the new church, since that is the main reason for the festival. She tries to put her knowledge of religion to the test here and... [dice-religion]1d20 + 5 = (4) + 5 = 9... and is lucky to remember there is a church :)


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

"Of course, Cleo, Hannah, let's put our heads together and figure out these clues"

knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

k owlege checks for the clues....today is shaping up to be quite busy, so I won't have a chance to put my own brain to these clues until the evening

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Knowledge Local Palooza:

A blade that unlocks the night sky -
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
A secret encased in the Masters stones -
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
A trinket from a hated enemy -
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
An idea that cannot be forgotten -
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
A memory that cannot be forgotten -
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo thinks, but knows nothing of sandpoint. "If we don't have any clue, we could just wander to the places most known in the city. Just to see if there seems like someone is hanging around oddly. Almost like cheating, which is bad, but also like using our heads, which is good."


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Maria, Ali, Azeri:

Maria runs off to the junkyard in search of goblins, the typical hated enemy of Sandpoint. Her results are fairly mixed, as she does not find a person handing anything out. That being said, she does manage to find a fair number of goblins searching through the refuse.
Goblin's Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
I chose +5 to signify that there were 5 of them out there, as a typical goblin's perception is roughly +1.
The goblins spot Maria right away, shout strange words in their language, and proceed to run out of sight.

Azeri speeds over to the nearby island known as Chopper's Isle. It is a steep island that would require flight or special climbing equipment to scale. The island has been uninhabited for 5 years now, and nothing seems to be present.

Ali rushes over to the Old Light in search of someone giving runestones. To his delight, standing in the entrance is an old man with a cat snoozing nearby. The cat guards a stash of runestones that it offers to Ali. 1 point

Cleo, Mar'a, Hannah:

Cleo can't seem to remember anything in her studies that would help with the clues, but her clever mind suggests to search the Cathedral. After all, this is the Swallowtail Festival.

Mar'a and Hannah sit down to put their heads together. It takes a bit of time, but they manage to figure out the following things:
- There are a few places around town that have stone buildings, but the only places that have secrets would be either the lighthouse or the house of blue stones. You have no idea what 'the master' has to do with.
- Mar'a figures that an idea that cannot be forgotten must be something that has been written down.
- There are a few really memorable places in Sandpoint. Two being the museum in the Sandpoint Academy, while the other would probably be the Sandpoint Theater.
- Hannah figures that the hated enemy of Sandpoint would most likely be goblins, although bandits may be a possibility.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria stops and thinks, for a minute about a knife that reveals the sky before taking off towards the Glassworks.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo suggests dividing up and going to some of the places Hannah and M'ara suggested, while she goes to the church to see if she sees anything out of place. She's really wanted to see it anyway, this being one of the reasons she came. She's happy to go with M'ara and Hannah as a team though if that's what they'd rather. Winning isn't as important as just having fun to Cleo


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok wakes up from a drunken stupor


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

any stupor you wake up from is a successful stupor


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Cleo, Hannah:

"The cathedral may indeed be the answer to one of the clues...perhaps the one about the master? The idea, rune and memory that cannot be forgotten...perhaps the boneyard for the memory, the theatre for the idea and the rune....maybe the sage?

I think the old lighthouse is the blade that reveals the sky, and the trinket from an enemy...that one I'm not sure.

OK, Cleo , you go to the cathedral, Hannah you visit the sage and I'll go by the boneyard, and theatre, then we can all meet at the lighthouse.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Helgarr follows Cleo, M'ara and Hannah in silence - even though not participating in the contest, she is curious, and mulls about it to herself.

When they split, she sticks with Cleo.

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Ali:

A blade that unlocks the night sky sounds like religious babble to you.

The Master's blue stones also sounds like religious babble, but could also do with old or strange architecture.

You recently heard of a man at the stables offering a reward for slaying some sort of creature.

Some of your best memories have been fascinating performances at the Sandpoint Theater.

Maria:
Although the glassworks is fully operational, there is nothing noticeable here. You may want to try talking with an npc or collaborating with your teammates.

Cleo, Mar'a, Helgarr, Hannah:

Cleo and Halgarr enter the new cathedral and spy 6 different shrines on the main floor with a courtyard (with odd standing stones) in the center. You can tell that each shrine is dedicated to a different deity, one of which is clearly Erastil. You are not alone here, as the head priest studies a number of scrolls at one of the shrines, and the twins (Arika and Aneka) are here as well.

Mar'a takes a quick stroll to the boneyard. The area overlooks the Turnarok river, and has many simple tombstones, along with several stone vaults on the edge. There is no one in sight.

Hannah races over to the Academy to talk to Ilsoary Gandethus, a retired wizard with an impressive collection of interesting artifacts. When she talks to the old man, she quickly finds out that he is not who she's looking for. In which case, she asks him if he knows anything about her clue.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Ilsoary feels rushed as the stressed elf pleads for information, and he sends her on her way.

Helgarr, mention of the night sky reminds you of all the local tales of the stars. The stories of great heroes and legends floods your mind as you remember your home.

Furnok:

You wake from your drunken stupor in the Sandpoint Garrison. Sitting at a small desk sits a strong, bald Shoanti man, who raises his head and says to you "Good, you're awake. Bad form passing out before the drinking contest. What's your name?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria thinks for a moment then remembers hearing about a local sage. She goes to hunt down Brodert Quink, he may be the master, and he is well known for his knowledge, though as shown by the disdain of the populace not well liked.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
Maria thinks for a moment then remembers hearing about a local sage. She goes to hunt down Brodert Quink, he may be the master, and he is well known for his knowledge, though as shown by the disdain of the populace not well liked.

Make a k.local check for me, please.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

To know he exists? Never mind. I can't. it's only usable trained. Well that more or less means I'm useless on this.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Oh Which Way To Go:
Ali begins to fret, before with a thought he heads for the new Cathedral. He reached out with his mind and speaks directly in To Azeris head, telling him about the Theater.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

A little Cleo fitted with devil horns and tiny barbed tail pops up on Maria's shoulder. It whispers if you can't do it the honest way, you can always do it the less than honest way

just meaning Maria has a lot of other skills that could help her find the prize, stealth, perception, sense motive, heck even sleight of hand. Don't give up!


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo happily chats with Helgarr as they go to the Cathedral. Once there she'll first pay her respects to Erastil. Then she'll say hello to the twins, and wave to the priest (not wanting to disturb him much due to his activities today). She'll try to see if any of them are expecting her to say something else sense motive: 1d20 + 24 + 26 ⇒ (19) + 24 + 26 = 69

Which she doesn't.

Once there she'll look around to see if anything stands out as one of the clues
perception: 1d20 + 411 + 415 ⇒ (6) + 411 + 415 = 832
intelligence: 1d20 + 16 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 17 = 37
or knowledge religion to see if anything is obviously out of place
religion: 1d20 + 54 + 59 ⇒ (7) + 54 + 59 = 120

lastly is all else fails she'll just try and be charming to see if they will give her the item without her knowing exactly what it is.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 65 + 611 ⇒ (8) + 65 + 611 = 684
bluff: 1d20 + 217 + 219 ⇒ (14) + 217 + 219 = 450

Sorry made every roll I can think of cause I'm headed off to work in a minute and didn't want to hold things up


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

wow, those are some godlike rolls, Cleo :)

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

!!!! what happened... ugh... never try and type before coffee


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

so its like...

sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

okay just didn't understand dice tag.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
intelligence: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

and these are much better rolls than I made for myself


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok grips his head Ohhhh! Why is everything double? Er...Furnok, yea, that is my name. I really overdid it there. He wobbles up some, trying to keep from landing on his butt.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria sits down and tries to work herself up into a crying mess to tug on the heartstrings of the locals. bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Thatta girl! Maybe you will earn some money too!

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

You gotta do what you gotta do, and Maria is specifically trying to break from her criminal past, so pickpocketing the other contestants doesn't work for her.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Cleo and Helgarr:
As you enter the cathedral, you notice that Arika and Aneka are keeping away from you, hiding something behind their back. As you look around for possible clues, the twins dart out the door and you see them holding a strange weapon of sorts. Then you take a closer look at the shrine where the head priest is, to which he gives you a smile and a wink, handing you the same weapon. Your training in religion has taught you that this is known as a Starknife, the favored weapon of Desna, Goddess of Stars and Travel. 1 point
You can also tell that none of the deities here would be called "The Master"

Ali and Azeri:

Ali is likely to reach the cathedral by the time Cleo and Helgarr start to leave.

Azeri runs off the the theater. The is a small show currently playing, some sort of act. Standing there is a man who you likely know to be Cyrdak Drokkus, the theater expert. He tells you about an event as the actors act it out.

"Five years ago, a terrible fire claimed the life of our beloved priest. Woe and lamentation! But the tragic event did not occur in vain, for now the people have banded together, stronger than ever, to bring forth a new place of worship, the great cathedral of Sandpoint."

He then gives you a small pamphlet, which shamelessly promotes a play of his. [1 point]

Maria:

A good half dozen people rush over to you, asking what's wrong.

Furnok:

The man hands you a drink of sorts through the bars of the drunk tank, the drink looks like water.

"Here, this tonic might help you a bit. Now, you're not here to cause trouble, right?"


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok drinks down the tonic and makes a face. No trouble at all! I just want to get home and wash up.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo:
Thanking the head priest. "Starknife, a blade that unlocks the night sky, do you think? she asks Helgarr, handing it to the big warrior.
The light house is where we are supposed to meet up with M'ara, so that would be where she'll head next, unless Helgarr has another place she thinks we should look first.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Ali and Azeri:
Azeri took the pamphlet with a smile and a small bow, before turning and heading out of the Theater. He grinned as he contacted Ali 'Got another one kid. Where to next?'

Ali caught sight of two of his rivals, leaving the Church and smiled. 'Maybe I am on the right track!' He thought for a second before replying to Azeri. 'Try the stables. There was something about a guy wanting people to hunt a monster... I dunno. Have a look anyway!' Ali ducked his head and stepped in to the Cathedral, searching for anyone looming.

'The Stables? I can do that!' Azeri grinned to himself, before darting off in search of the next item.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria explains. I'm new in town and I entered the scavenger hunt and I don't know anything so none of the clues makes sense. She lets out a theatric sniffle. Can you help?


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Maria:

K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
K.Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Most of the locals were of great help, and gave you the following clues:
- "Hmm well you might want to look at the old light house, it was built by some magic society long ago. That might be where you would find a runestone."
- "Unlock the night sky? Sounds like some fancy religious belief if you ask me. Try Sarenrae, her light could pierce the night."
- "The Master? I met a monk once who referred to their god as The Master. Try the House of Blue Stones/"
- "Goblins, filthy wicked tricksy false. No one hates goblins more than Daverin Hosk."
- "Mmm ye ever hear bout 'the pen is mightier than the sword'? it's cause the idea could be preserved forever like. There's an old library full of 'ideas' that the youngins don't seem to care about. The place is called The Curious Goblin, ye might find something there like."
-"Oh! I went to watch a play last week! There was this huuge dragon, and a knight and... it was so fun, I'll never forget it!"

Those rolls though

Furnok:
The man stands up and takes a key ring out of his pocket. "Oh are you a resident? Sorry, I don't seem to remember you."

Mar'a:
Mar'a arrives at the Theater just in time to see Azeri happily running up north. She takes a look inside to see a small show currently playing, some sort of act. Standing there is a man who you likely know to be Cyrdak Drokkus, the theater expert. He tells you about an event as the actors act it out.

"Five years ago, a terrible fire claimed the life of our beloved priest. Oh Woe and Lamentation! But the tragic event did not occur in vain, for now the people have banded together, stronger than ever, to bring forth a new place of worship, the great cathedral of Sandpoint." 1 point

Cleo, Helgarr:
Mar'a hasn't made it back in time yet, but as you approach the Old Lighthouse, you see an old man standing in the entrance, staring at you as if expecting you.

You have also lost track of Hannah, hopefully she's doing well!

Ali:
The only one within the cathedral is the head priest, who seems busy with work. Maybe he could tell you about this religious stuff.

Azeri:
You run off to the Stables, a place you know to have goblin ears nailed into the wood. It's a rather disgusting place. There is a man sitting at the front door, working on some arrows that he's fletching. You also see Ameiko running in the same direction.

201 to 250 of 7,497 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.