Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


451 to 500 of 7,547 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

5-foot Step is provoking? Or do I need to move further than 5ft? Anyway... Either way my Acrobatics is below.

Acrobatics (Ali)-1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Woops. That is gonna hurt!

Azeri looked at the squashed Goblin and nods appreciatively, before looking up at the owner of the long hammer. "Nicely done. A good clean squish. Eight out of ten. I took away two points because you didn't say nothing cool!" Azeri grins, before darting off towards the Goblin who just (I assume) slashed up Ali.

With a mighty roar the Eidolon lashed out, clawing the Goblin clear across the face.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok tries to find another goblin and smacks it from 10 feet away
Pow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

In order to flank, you would have to have gone around the goblin, since you were beside Mar'a.

Rolls:

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

A goblin exploded today when it was struck by a giant pronged hammer. Furnok of Ferd, was reported to have struck the creature just after it tripped on naught but a rock. Eye witnesses report a gross explosion of blood and flesh emanating from the brutal blow. The goblin's brains have not yet been sighted.

In other news, Ali bravely attempted to aid Mar'a in her fight against another blood crazed goblin. The young lad was attempting to weave around the goblin in a tactical flank, but was caught on the thigh by the creature's dagger. Minimal damage was caused. Ali takes 2 damage!
Then striking down, Ali barely grazed the goblin, taking its ear in the process.

But that was all it took to distract the goblin from a fearsome enemy. Azeri, with a paw already coated in blood, sprang upon the goblin with true ferocity. The goblin was no match for the great bearman, and died almost instantly.

All other combatants were quick to rush in to help, but not quick enough, for there is no more to fight here. There are however, more goblins to the south, as is apparent by the terrible singing and the screams of the townsfolk.

Combat is over (temporarily), feel free to rest up, cast some spells and whatnot, but don't forget about the goblins still wrecking havoc upon Sandpoint.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri placed a steadying hand on Ali, pushing him back a little to look at the cut with concern, before the boy pushed him away. "Don't let it get so close next time!"

"Yeah yeah... I'm fine, really. We should be moving though. There are more of em out there!" Ali handed the Glaive to Azeri, before pulling the crossbow from his belt and loading it.

"Aye. We should move."

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria takes off grabbing her dagger from it's sheathe and weaving between houses to keep the goblins from sighting her as she moves towards the singing. Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok does that Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOO!!! thing in celebration.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

When the crossbow was loaded, he handed it to Azeri to hold for a moment, before tearing off a strip of his cloak. He wrapped the cloak around the slash and tied it off tight, but not too tight.

Heal to do a quick patch-1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Ali takes the crossbow back, before turning to Mar'a. "How do you fair? Do you think you can fight on?" He then glances over to Furnok. "Azeri was right, that was damn impressive. We should all work together, don't you think?" He waved at Helgarr and Cleo. "Sandpoint needs us!"

With a nod, he began to move towards the sounds coming from the South. He way young, barely more than a boy, but he knew what needed to be done. This was his town, and he wouldn't let no stinking greenskin take it from him!


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo sees the nasty cuts on M'ara's arms and rushes over to heal her. cure: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

She's happy to see the flesh mostly knit together. "Goblin's attacking a city this city isn't normal, is it?"


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Without another word, Helgarr follows suit, and close to Cleo while she takes care of M'ara, signaling 'ok' to Ali and Azeri - "It is not, they are usually much more cowardly than this" - the barbarian pipes in, her eyes locked in the distance, trying to understand where the singing is coming from - "We must go. there are more of them"


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

After seeing to M'ara, Cleo stashes her pack in the nearest nook, picks up her bow, and nods to Helgarr. Meaning lead on and she'll follow. Her eyes will dart to the others brandishing weapons, or claws, secretly hoping they will be going to the same place as well. Erastil might invented the bow so people could push back the wild for family and field, but Cleo feels a little more squishy than her ancient counterparts.

assuming cleo and helgarr are headed to the same place Ali and Azeri are going. and Maria, but she's invisible. :)


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I'm going to assume that Mar'a follows Helgarr, Cleo, Furnok, Ali, and Azeri. If I'm correct, she'll be at 6hp.

Maria heads off a little ahead of the group to get a better look at the goblins from a hidden viewpoint. Among the singing and shrieking are 6 goblins armed with torches standing around a cart filled with oil and wood. The goblins chatter in delight as one of them climbs up on top of it and makes a pose like they are king. Another goblin quickly seizes the opportunity to take his torch and light the cart, causing it to explode instantly. The newly crowned goblin king is thrown from the cart screaming wildly through the air before he smashes into the wall of a house with a sickening crack. His body flops down like a broken doll.

With a closer look, Maria can see that 4 of the remaining goblins are mottled grey, carry torches, and have long knives tied to their side. The other goblin is clearly green, has smaller ears, but a ginormous head with large sharp teeth. It carries a whip, sling, and long dagger. The is also a fox near the goblins, they do not seem to react to it.

As the larger group gets closer, they hear the afore-mentioned goblins take up song. The words are in common, and anyone who listens carefully can understand them.

Goblin Song:

Goblins chew and goblins bite,
Goblins cut and goblins fight,
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!

Goblins race and goblins jump,
Goblins slash and goblins bump,
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!

Chase the baby, catch the pup,
Bonk the head to shut it up!
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
We the goblins—you the food!

The group notices along their short journey that there are a few bodies on the ground. Almost all of them are goblins, but there are a few dogs as well. Unfortunately, there is also the body of a small child...


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo isn't known for wanting to kill things, but the sick feeling at seeing the child steels her heart. She suggests quietly to the group that she try and entangle as many of them as possible, allowing them to pick them off easier.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Hey Treasure, I'd assumed the child is obviously dead. If not Cleo would be doing everything in her power to save the kid instead.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
Hey Treasure, I'd assumed the child is obviously dead. If not Cleo would be doing everything in her power to save the kid instead.

Yes definitely dead. I was already concerned about putting that part in, so I didn't want to make it any more graphic


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok grips his hammer and scols. Put those beasts down now! Cleo, do your magic.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

She'll cast then. Sorry, at work, so post is short, just to move things along.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

The barbarian's eyes seemed to glaze over when she saw the child's body laying on the street.

Approaching calmly, the rush of the goblin attack apparently forgotten, Helgarr picked up the broken body with the same ease a child would pick up a rag doll, and at least as much care.

A few steps took the Shoanti to the side, and away from the middle of the street, where she carefully deposited her charge on top of a straw filled cart.

Jaws clenched tight, she removed her fur cloak to cover the body - "Yes, monsters are real child... But not anymore. Not where you are now"

Helgarr seems ready to stand there forever, but the goblin song shakes her out of the stupor, and she follows without another word.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria's eyes harden when she sees the body. She tenses readying herself to ambush the beasts the second they're distracted.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Helgarr, very moving post. I've refilled the DM intervention points as a roleplay reward.

As the group rounds the corner, they find 5 goblins dancing and singing around a flaming cart. The green goblin quickly spots them and lashes the other goblins in to attack.

And so it begins...

Initiative:

Ali and Azeri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Cleo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Furnok: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Helgarr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Maria: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Goblins: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sorted Initiative:

1. Furnok, Mar'a, Ali & Azeri, Maria, Helgarr
2. Goblins
3. Cleo Poor Cleo

Because the goblins aren't surprised, Cleo will have to wait for her turn before she can cast entangle.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Uh, I am in position for a surprise attack


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
Uh, I am in position for a surprise attack

That is true, go right ahead


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok charges with his polearm and attempts to smash a goblin while 10' away, any goblin that attempts to get into melee will catch an AoO from his combat reflexes
Hammer,Charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 201d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
-2 on my ac due to charge


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri rounds the corner and growls, staring at the goblins atop the cart. Gripping the Glaive tight, he leaps forward, barreling down on the little grey monsters at top speed, before sending the blade whistling towards the throat of the nearest one.

Charge Grey Goblin-1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali steps in, raising his crossbow up to sight down along the length of it, aiming at the Green leader. He pauses, taking a deep breath and holding it for a beat, before exhaling smoothly, simultaneously pulling the trigger to release his bolt.

Ranged Attack Green Leader-1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d8 ⇒ 8
Confirm-1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d8 ⇒ 3

A feral grin crosses the young teens face, as his bolt strikes true. "May the Lady of the Grave judge you justly!"

I assume no exploding Crits, right? Haha

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria steps around the corner and looses her arrow. (five foot step Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Damage and Sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (2) = 4 Sniping Stealth: 1d20 + 7 - 20 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 20 = -5 I am very annoyed, paizo wouldn't let me post my old action, where I had a 12 to hit. Is anybody else having problems?


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Casting a sarcastic eye towards whomever almost took off her nose with that arrow, Mar'a didn't notice the goblin's next savage attack.

Hissing at the pain of the slice to her side, she readies herself to attack again but her new friends descend on the little monster and end its threat.

Blinking, she tries to adjust to the sudden situation of not fighting for her life. Holding her side, she smiles gratefully at Cleo as the small cleric passes a little of her faith into Mar'a closing most of her injuries.

Running after the others, she comes up in shock at the sight of the dead child, watching with tears welling in her eyes , the tender attention that Helgarr gave to that unfortunate soul. Ah, you do us great credit, O Warrior!

Drawing up her reserves of energy, she begins to prepar an incantation but the others leap froward, so she refrains from attempting to put the goblins into slumber, fearing she'd do the same to her friends.

Instead, she fixes the leader with the power of her inner eye, her hand extended like a claw, altering the flow of luck and circumstance around the little monster.

Hex:misfortune DC 13


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Just misunderstood, I thought we came upon them without them noticing us, jumped the gun on that one... she's probably a little out of breath trying to keep pace with all you biguns.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria knocks another arrow and steps out from cover firing at the green goblin if it lives, or at a grey if it doesn't. Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
Just misunderstood, I thought we came upon them without them noticing us, jumped the gun on that one... she's probably a little out of breath trying to keep pace with all you biguns.

Unless stealth checks are involved, I usually assume each group hears the other coming.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

very good assumption.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Combat begins as a rogue arrow marrially misses the green goblin.

Helgarr dashes forward, bardiche in hand, slamming it as hard as possible in the nearest goblin.
Charrrrge!: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 1 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
In which the blade slices down its face like a hot knife through butter.

Similarly, both Furnok and Azeri charged in against the goblins. With a loud BONK, Furnok's goblin gets smacked on the noggin and falls limp. Azeri wasn't quite as effective, but his claw takes a good chunk of the goblin with it.

THEN comes the most biggest mistake a goblin could make. Ali loads and shoots his crossbow, only for the green goblin to jump right into it! A sickening squishy sound is heard as the goblin's eyes roll back into its head and the body crumples onto the floor.

Another arrow flies by, but this time striking the last healthy goblin in the group. It shrieks out a curse in Maria's direction.

Finally, Mar'a extends her hand in a claw like manner, exuding a twist of fate over the goblin standing in front of Azeri.
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Goblin A [DEAD], Goblin B [DEAD], Goblin C [5 dmg, Misfortune], Goblin D [5dmg], Green Goblin [DEAD]
My goodness you guys

The goblin (C) shrieks as he gets struck by Azeri, only to feel a foreboding sensation upon his body. Without a second glance he tries to turn and flee, but to his dismay a wide cone of flame launches out from the final goblin (D)'s mouth. His body quickly bursts into flame as he burns to death.
Burning Hands: 1d4 ⇒ 2

I need Helgarr, Furnok, and Azeri to make a reflex save! DC 13

Goblin A [DEAD], Goblin B [DEAD], Goblin C [DEAD], Goblin D [5dmg], Green Goblin [DEAD]

Cleo's turn, followed by everyone else


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Pull, aim, release

ranged: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6, and a miss... flaming breath must have gotten in her eyes :)


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

I'm travelling for today so I won't be able to do a proper message but...

Reflex~1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles darkly as she lines her shot up aiming at the remaining goblin before loosing her arrow. Shortbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Furnok gets singed but avoids getting his pants set on fire.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok engages in more goblin abuse.
Hammer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

A homebrew rule of mine is that if you crit your reflex saving throw, you're treated as having evasion. So no damage for you, Azeri!

Another two arrows fly past the nimble fire goblin, but Furnok comes up to the goblin to abuse it thoroughly. We will avoid details, but the goblin dies from the abuse.

Combat is over (temporarily) so feel free to take a few rounds to rest if you need to. There are still some screams to the north, which include a lot of barking and quite a few goblin squeals.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

How is everyone? There are more goblins about!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I should also mention that the fox evaporates after the last goblin dies

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria runs forward to harvest her arrows before shouldering her bow and drawing a nasty looking dagger with a serrated edge along it's back. She takes a few minutes to breathe before talking. Dammit these things are everywhere. Come on guys. She takes off towards the north again taking the sneaky route. Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo will do the same with her missed arrow. The others don't look hurt bad, just a little blackened, so she won't tax her god's power at the moment. So she'll follow the others to the north.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Secret Squirrel Stuff!:

?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
??: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
???: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
????: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The company of defenders cross the cathedral to observe a battle already underway in front of the north gate. Loud barking rings through your ears as you see a dogfight between a varisian sheppard and a wicked, mutilated green-looking dog with a goblin riding it. The goblin is armed with a long pronged spear and is wearing a leathery armor. Its dark purple skin contrasts the blood red eyes that lust for the dog's flesh.

In addition, six goblins remain huddled in various corners of the area, obviously afraid of the scene before them. Five of the goblins are mottled grey with large ears, but one of them is green with a massive head. They are all armed with long daggers, but no armor.

You can also see a man on the other side of the goblins. He seems to be attempting to hide behind a rainwater barrel.

None of the goblins seem to be aware of your approach, which is currently 30ft away. This means everyone gets a surprise round. Note, a surprise round only allows you a standard or move action. You can charge, but only up to your speed.

Initiative:

Ali and Azeri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Cleo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Furnok: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Helgarr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Maria: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Mounted Goblin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Other Goblins: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Sorted Initiative:

SURPRISE ROUND: Everyone goes except the goblins!!
1. Furnok, Maria, Ali and Azeri
2. Mounted Goblin
3. Cleo, Mar'a
4. Other Goblins
5. Helgarr

Final Note: Yes, the dog is alive


M Human Ranger 7 HP 52/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok achieves warp speed and fires the Lucerne torpedo.
Hammer charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d12 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
..and slips in dog poop.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali stepped up again, sighting at the Goblin riding the dog, raising his crossbow and taking a breath, before releasing and firing, hoping to take the little green scum right between the shoulder blades, and toss him straight off of his mount.

Range Attack V Mounted Goblin-1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d8 ⇒ 1
Critical Confirmation-1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d8 ⇒ 2

Oh well... Still hit I guess!


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Seeing Ali hit, but not draw much of an effect, Azeri charges forward, lashing out at one of the other Goblins, rather than the master, swinging his claw with all his might.

Claw-1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo will draw and fire at one of the grey goblins.
ranged: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 + 1 more if within 30ft
critical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1+1 if withing 30


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Cleo you never rolled your crit damage.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Apologies for the absent posting people. Week's end was VERY busy. And thank you for the GMPC TreasureFox :D

Without hesitation, Helgarr moves to the nearest goblin, and attacks.

Bardiche: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage if it hits: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Goblin:

"You have but ONE chance to surrender!"


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

You would have to charge to get an attack Helgarr so you can add a +2 to that roll to hit.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria breaks the pulls the Goblin Bane arrow out and lines it up staring at the disturbing looking goblin riding above the others, draws and fires. Shortbow: 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 3 = 22 Damage from arrow, bane, and sneak attack: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 6, 4) = 17

451 to 500 of 7,547 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.