Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 29th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


51 to 100 of 7,529 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"Who is your mentor then?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Nobody. I'm here by myself.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"How do you get by? Earn your living, or learn about the ways of life? Is there no one to offer you guidance child? A teacher, an elder?" - Helgarr raises an eyebrow.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Hey I get on just fine. I already made five silver today.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"How?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I told you, performing.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

The barbarian nods - "I understood, but I do not believe it the proper way for a child to carry on with its life" - she offers - "Has no one offered you a place to stay? Or do you have accommodation?"


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

At the starting line, Mar'a smiles at Hannah, "Wherever Ameiko is cooking...that's where I'll be. . She then sharpens her gaze on the starter....

And they were off, Mar'a trying to keep a good rythym with the taller elf's gait...

Running full tilt!!!
Acrobatics, Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Acrobatics, Hannah: 1d20 ⇒ 9 GM, apply whatever bonuses Hannah has

Acrobatics, Mar'a aid another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Ah I can take care of myself.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

If you're running full tilt, you won't be able to aid another. No worries this time though, because Hannah's quite nimble (elf) and it was a DC of 10 =P.

You essentially get 1 of 2 choices:
- Run full tilt (full round action)
- Take your time (move action, with aid another as a standard)

At the thought of Ameiko's fantastic cooking, the two friends leap off the starting line full of gusto. Hopefully they'll finish the race BEFORE they go for lunch!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Last but not least are the twins Arika and Aneka. They take things slow and steady, hoping for the others to fall over as they dash at full speed.

Arika's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Arika's Aid Another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Aneka's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Aneka's Aid Another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Despite Aneka's help, Arika's too excited to hang back. The two of them stumble.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

End of Round 1:
- Mar'a and Hannah @ 30ft
- Shayliss and Savah @ 30ft
- Ali and Azeri @ 0ft
- Arika and Aneka @ 0ft


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

ROUND 2

Once again, Savah races as fast as possible her determination clearly fierce. But woah!! The pace is too much for Shayliss! The two of them fall into the dirt!

Savah's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Shayliss' Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
Maria the Great wrote:
Ah I can take care of myself.

"I'm sure you can" - Helgarr nods, taking a second, more attentive look at the young child, noticing the small dagger, and other implements.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali puts his head down and focuses on his feet, opting to take it slowly and co-operate with his big Eidilon Guardian. "Come on Azeri, we got this, they ain't that far ahead and two of em just collapsed in the mud!"

Aid Another1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Acrobatics1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria stands back up to watch the race and cheer (and jeer) them on.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

"Heh. They sure did. Poor Shayliss, didn't know what she was getting herself in to with that one!"

Azeri focused, keeping his eyes on his feet, just looking to get off of the starting line, to keep the kid happy.

Acrobatics1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Aid Another1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Woops. Forgot I needed both checks from both people. And Ali completely screwed up his Acrobatics. Damn!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Ali, can I get an acrobatics from you? And an aid another from Azeri, please.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Edited


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Round 2

Mar'a grins wolfishly as she see's Hannah and herself are neck and neck with Shayliss and Savah.

Cackling with glee, she exhorts her 'leg-mate' to run faster...

Full Tilt!

Acrobatic, Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Acrobatics, Hannah: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo listened to Helgarr and the girl, knowing the world can be cruel, and having no idea how to fix it. The fun of the race is lost in the face of it. A priest of the family should know better how to handle things better. "Have you found a place to stay yet? If not, I'd love your help hunting one down after the dedication to the temple."

sorry you can't play anymore sir. I hope things get better.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Ali and Azeri try really hard to work together, but Ali's still trying to figure out how to match the wide step of Azeri. The two of them stumble

Meanwhile, Mar'a whips into full gear and pulls Hannah along for the ride. The two of them are trying desperately to work with each other, and fortunately THEY JUST MAKE IT.

Seriously, that was a DC 11 and Hannah has a +5 bonus. Jeez


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Now it's back to Arika and Aneka... yeah

Arika's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Arika's Aid Another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Aneka's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Aneka's Aid Another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

So here are the placements I've decided to give stumbles 10ft progress instead of 0

- Mar'a and Hannah @ 60ft
- Shayliss and Savah @ 30ft
- Ali and Azeri @ 20ft
- Arika and Aneka @ 20ft

The crowd cheers wildly as the contestants race. It's for Mar'a and Hannah!!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

ROUND 3

Emotions start to tear as Savah picks herself off the ground, yelling "Hurry up!! They're winning!", but Shayliss is not nearly as determined. She slowly picks herself up, her dress covered in dirt. Still, she decides to troop on, at least for now.

They spend a move action to get up, and a standard to move slowly

Savah's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Shayliss' Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Soooo... This might be cheating but... It is kinda funny, so I'mma post it and you can rule on it DM. I'll change it if you like. Haha

"Time to get serious..." Azeri slides his arm under the younger boys shoulder, crouching down, before straightening, hoisting Ali up with him and beginning to run.

Strength Check-1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"Noooo! I can run!" Ali can be heard to shout.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO DO THAT!! HAHA well done! I'll ask for a strength check each round, and I think he'd be able to move 20ft per round.

The crowd woops in surprise and quickly cheers on the odd pair. The guard does nothing but laugh as the bear-man hobbled along with his trusty sidekick.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

DAMN IT!! Hahaha I was gonna do it last turn but Ali was being a total boyscout about it! :P

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Yeah! Woohoo! Maria screams while not hearing what cleo said.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Round 3

Hair streaming behind, Mar'a and Hannah pull out to a lead, spurred on by the cheers of the crowd. A sudden increase in noice to the rear causes her to peek over her shoulder.

Seeing the 'bear' scoop up his other 'leg' and begin to hoof it after her and Hannah, Mar'a can only laugh at the abusurdity of it all.

Full Tilt!!!

Acrobatics, Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Acrobatics, Hannah: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Ruh, Roh!!!!


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

And that's their first mistake, for Karma as taken her toll. M'ara and Hannah stumble around, though fortunately do not fall down.

Let's see how the twins are doing.

"Hey! That's not fair!" cries Aneka, frustrated by the apparent acceptance of Azeri's tactic.

Arika's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Arika's Aid Another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Aneka's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Aneka's Aid Another: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

An excellent performance by Arika! The two aren't out of it yet!

Here are the placements:
- Mar'a and Hannah @ 70ft
- Shayliss and Savah @ 45ft
- Arika and Aneka @ 45ft
- Ali and Azeri @ 40ft


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

ROUND 4

With Mar'a and Hannah in the lead, the competitive Savah kicks into high gear. She races down the track at full speed.

Savah's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Shayliss' Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

AND DOWN THEY GO!!

"I can't take this! I should never have paired with YOU" yells Shayliss as she unties herself and storms off.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

'Oh what the hell...' Ali let his head drop back and whooped with joy as the barreled down the track after the women. "MAKE WAY FOR THE BEAR-WAGON!"

Ali laughs wildly as he reaches deep down inside, his mind turning inwards, seeking that inner power, causing it to manifest and burn bright upon his forehead, before flowing down his arm in golden and crimson runes, and in to his hand, laying on Azeris back.

Concentration-1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

GM:
Ali casts Enlarge Person on Azeri, but as their initiative is the one, it won't take effect yet, right?

Azeri gritted his teeth and hoisted the youngster higher again, a grin splitting his face as they darted on-wards to the cheers of those gathered. As he ran, he doubled in size, stretching up to over 12 foot in height, towering over the course. His mouth opened wide and he let out a loud bellowing laugh, so full of mirth and enjoyment, it couldn't be confused as being anything else other than utter happiness.

Strength-1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

EDITED: Thanks GM. Hahaha This race is awesome.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I think it makes sense for you to be able to cast the spell, and tibbers... er Azeri to run. All in all, it's just fun and games, right?


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

With a sudden increase in Azeri's height, the bear-wagon dashes forward, leaving naught but dust (and two very frustrated twins) in its wake.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Cheat you magnificent bastards!


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Round 4

Hannah had noticed Mar'a peeking behind and when she did the same, she stepped into a depression, causing both to lose thier balance, legs and arms pinwheeling through the air, but still moving forward, to the delight of the crowd.

Hearing the bellow of laughter behind, Mar'a can't help but take another quick peek, only to be astounded by the towering teddy bear lumbering in her wake.

"Go, Hannah, Go!" she shrieked , as delighted by the turn of events as the crowd of on lookers.

Acrobatics, Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Acrobatics, Hanna: 1d20 ⇒ 9


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Fee Fy Fo Fum

Onwards lumbered the giant bear wagon, but it was not enough. With a quick sprint (maybe from a tinge of fear, no?), the front runners Mar'a and Hannah make it to the finish line. Smacking into the jewler's shop, the two were surprisingly tired, having booked it the entire way. It was risky business, but not without reward.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" yells the town crier. "I give you, our three legged champions!!"

The crowd cheers and hollers your names. There are a few sympathizers of the young man and his bear-man friend who boo at the winners. You can tell though that it's meant to be friendly, and that no harsh feelings are felt.

Well except for Shayliss, anyways.

"That was so much fun!" exclaimed Hannah. She unties herself and brings Mar'a along to meet Ali and Azeri.

There's no monetary reward here, but don't fret. The people of Sandpoint do not forget feats of determination, bravery, or skill.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri trundles to a halt and with a laugh unties himself from the boy before beginning to shrink down to size. He tussles Alis hair playfully before pushing him slightly in the back, leading him forward to greet the victors.

'Let's go make friends!' He whispered through the young Summoners mind.

'The kid did good. He is really starting to show a talent for all of this magic!'


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali strolls along beside Azeri, smiling proudly. They may not have won, but Azeri had to almost have been 13 foot tall right then, and that had been all his doing. When they reached the two women, Ali swept them an elegant bow, before smiling up at them.

"Congratulations. You ran really fast and really well. I couldn't keep up with Azeri, his legs are so long, so he carried me and then I made him HUGE but it was still not enough, you two were too fast to catch up to." He paused for a second, confused by the two too and to of it all, before shaking his head and continuing. "Anyway I am Ali and this is Azeri, really good to meet you!"


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a , trying to laugh, but struggling because she was so out of breath, hopped on one foot as Hannah tried to disentangle their feet.

"Well done, Hannah. I'd say that meal was well deserved!" she exclaimed, giving her friend a big hug, before turning and walking toward the 'bear' and his boy.

Grinning from ear to ear, she inclined her head in return to his courtly bow, "It's a good thing you didn't win, the judges would have had to clear their heads a little to decide how many rules you two broke." she said good naturedly, loosing Azerienzal up and down, "He's not all natural , is he?" she says aside to Alandrian, hand on her hip, relaxed.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

"My dear lady, some would say I am the most natural thing in the world!" He smiled, laying a large hand on the young boys shoulder. "After all, what is more natural than the imagination of a young boy?"


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali rolled his eyes and sighed before looking up at the bear. "You aren't REALLY imaginary though, are you? I mean you existed before I channeled the ability to summon you, hence you are not imaginary!" He turned to the woman and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, a difference of philosophy, one we have shared for awhile. He claims to be my imaginary Guardian made manifest by innate magical talent and the unbridled emotions brought forth when I almost got eaten by a wolf last year. I on the other hand keep pointing out that if he WAS imaginary he would have cool wings and like a tail that shot barbs and fire claws and other way more awesome stuff!" He rolled his eyes, as if that was obvious.

"I have retractable claws and am partially charged with electricity!"

"So? Sounds like Missus Migguns cat when it storms!"


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

"Ah, you speak...wonderful." Mar'a says, smiling , "I've forgotten my manners....I am Mar'a , and this is Hannah." she says, indicating her friend.

She considers the eidolon's and Alandrian's words, "Forgive me, no insult was intended." looking from Azerienzal to Alandrian, "I have an interest in the magical and mystical, sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me."

At that, a screech pierces the air, coming from a plains hawk watching from his perch high up on a nearby rooftop. Smiling, Mar'a holds out her hand, "That would be me other friend, Shivi, my guide, my conscience.".

Silently, the hawk drops from the edge of the roof and glides down to land gently on Mar'a's outstreched hand, his long sharp claws causing dimples in Mara's flesh by no injury.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria jumps off the wagon and runs towards the competitors. OhmygodthatwassoawesomehowdidyoudothatwheredidyougethimcanIgetonetoo? She says in a burst to Alandrian. She turns to M'ara and Hannah to. Congratulations.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"It is nice to meet both of you!" Ali bowed to Hannah with a friendly smile. "And we aren't insulted!" Ali grinned, shaking his head. "Nope. Azeri is a wonder, he really is. We are used to people staring at us. It is fun to be asked questions!"

Mar'a gets the sense that Ali probably does not talk to people other than Azeri very much. Not from lack of people wishing to talk to him mind, but probably from him having far too much to do day to day, to get by.

When Shivi landed on her shoulder, Alis eyes went wide with wonder. He took a step forward, staring up at the raptor with a smile on his face. "He is beautiful. How fast is he? Not as fast as a Peregrin Falcon I bet but much much stronger. And prouder too. Nice to meet you too Shivi!"

He stopped before holding up his finger and reaching in to his pocket, pulling out a small wrapped packet. He opened the packet and pulled out a strip of smoked beef, holding it up.

"Do you mind if I feed him? I just got it this morning, it is really good!"

Ali laughs when Maria runs up to him and bows to her too. "Thank you! And can you get one...? I guess you could. I could try teaching you to do what I do. You might have the ability for it. I'm Ali by the way. You are?"


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri laughs before crouching down before Maria, smiling at her. "Heya little one. You were watching huh? Whattya think of when I went big? Pretty cool huh?" He grinned, reaching out and ruffling Marias hair in the same way he does Alis.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria twirls around I... am Maria the Great! And I think it was just about the most awesome example of cheating ever! She launches herself into a backflip 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 And falls. I'm still working on acrobatics. Ow.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:17/17/14 HP:3/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Without pause, at the appearance of the jerky, Shivi hopped from Mar'a's hand to Alandrian, looking him over with one eye, his sharp beak snapping up a chuck of dried meat the next instant.

"You've found his two greatest weaknesses. Mar'a says with a laugh, "Food and flattery."

She inclines her head to Maria's congratulations, "Thank you, "


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri laughs softly and offers Maria a hand to stand. "Maria the Great huh? A performer then? Most impressive. You are truly skilled, I couldn't even pull of what you just did there. Are you in town for the Festival then? I suppose you must be making out like a bandit with all the people around in good humor. Everyone loves a joke, some juggling and some tumbling!"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles as she accepts the bear's hand. I'm doing alright. And truth be told I'm more of a juggler/magician! I've still got a lot to learn about being an acrobat.

51 to 100 of 7,529 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.