Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Oathday, the 28th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Travel Encounter

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


1 to 50 of 7,413 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The small fishing town of Sandpoint has exploded with activity in celebrating the Swallowtail Festival. People from all walks of life have come to participate in the games, shop local and travelling shops, drink, and chat with good old friends. Some people may not know what the festival is for, or did not even know it was to take place, but today is a day for everyone to celebrate. Lunch is served free for everyone, the games are affordable for all ages, and the new friends you will make are priceless.

"Step Riight Up, Ladies and Gentlemen!! Test your wits and strength as our contests are about to begin!! Only a single copper piece to join!!" Yells the Town Crier.

As you all enter the festival, a number of competitions are about to be underway. It's a copper piece to enter a competition, but becoming a champion is well remembered in the small town. So don't be shy! Who wants to take part in...
- The three legged race!
- The high striker!
- The scavenger hunt!
- The tug-o-war!
- The dunk-a-gnome!
Feel free to join as many games as you wish

"Also don't forget that tonight will be the great Hagfish Drinking Contest! Prizes for the contest are 50gp, 100gp, and a silver tankard of Cayden Cailean!"


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

"Well I am going to enter everything. I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was..." He grinned up at the tall bear-like creature that stood beside him, arms crossed across his barrel of a chest. "It'll be good. I might not win any prizes but people might like me more!" People already liked him plenty, he was a courteous young man who was also an orphan, he kinda ticked all of the 'Like' boxes, he just was too modest to realize.

He turned and headed to begin signing up for things. "You should sign up to things too, like the drinking contest. Just coz I ain't old enough to drink it doesn't mean you shouldn't!" He grinned up at Eidolon before frowning. "Hey, are you even listening to me?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria smiles as she wipes the sweat from her brow of her latest performance a combination of juggling, card tricks, and making various things disappear. Sleight of hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16She looks at her bag of coin, far more than most her age should have, a reminder of her past, and then at the coin she's made since she's been in town, a hope for her future. She smiles before gathering her things and wandering to both the dunk-a-gnome booths and the scavenger hunt.


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

"Yes, yes, to beat them is your cause..." The Eidolon sighed, staring down at the young Orphan in exasperation. "Sorry Ali, I was just thinking about the drinking competition. It is a good bit of money, would let you fix up the caravan and buy some new clothes. I'll have to enter. So no chores today right? Everyone sent you off?" When the boy nodded he grinned, ruffling his hair.

"Good. Well let's start with the games huh? The Swallowtail festival is in full swing. Time to enjoy it!" He grinned and pushed the boy playfully as they headed towards the first event, Azeri herding Ali before him through the crowd.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:13/13/10 HP:7/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a walked down one of Sandpoint's main streets, marvelling at the decorations and festive lighting that had been put up in preparation for the Swallowtail Festival. She'd helped where she could, but still it amazed her.

She'd missed the previous festival by some three weeks, when she'd arrived by ship, and since then has made Sandpoint her home.

Guided by her friend and compainion, Shivi, she'd travelled far from her home to the north,and made a new home here. Nodding and smiling to a many a familiar face, she felt privileged that her destiny had brought her here, she'd been welcomed by most with generosity and friendship.

Her appointments finished for the day, she was ready to see what the festival had in store for her, stepping up and registering for all of the competitions....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Helgarr strode slowly across the Cathedral square, taking in the sights and sounds all around her - it had been a very long trip thus far, all the way from her ancestral lands in the Storval Plateau, but she was finally reaching her first destination - Magnimar.

The younger of four siblings, having just completed her rite of passage during the last year, the young woman sports nonetheless all the distinct markings of her tribe, the Shundar-Quah, and of her people, the Shoanti - a massive frame, perfectly sculpted from years of enduring and hunting in the wild; her mother's dark brown eyes coupled with her father's fierce look make her stand out in the crowd.

Her short hair, and exposed neck, partially reveal one of her tatoos, not uncommon in Shoanti clans, but clearly important to be in such a prominent display. In spite of the rigid armour made of small lacquered leather plates, the clearly evident polearm and large club at her back, and the fully packed backpack, she seems to move effortlessly, easily carrying along the many travelling and combat implements.

-----

Scanning the area, Helgarr feels satisfied that she heeded the advice from Gramium - her clan's shaman - regarding the path to take from the Plateau to reach Magnimar. He had urged her to visit Sandpoint by the time of the Swallowtail Festival, sharing in the festivities, and enjoying most of the local specialties, but she knew there was more even before he had informed her...

The bustling activity was always somewhat unsettling to the young barbarian - her clan, and particularly her village home were never as filled with noise and celebration, unless a very special occasion called for it - beset on one side by the seemingly unending orcs spewing from The Hold of Belkzen, in a land where the threat of trolls, ogres and, worse of all, giants was a constant reality, the ones from the Shundar-Quah held onto survival as a way of life, and her kinsmen and women even more so, after their village had been destroyed by a giant incursion at the eastern foot of the Kodar Mountains - with many dead, they had to move away, and start from scratch. Everything was better now, though living with those threats had been the harsh reality of her life ever since she could remember.

But looking around at this hyperactive plaza brought a smile to her lips, and a completely distinct carefree notion that she could not help but admire, and actually feel somewhat contaminated by. Shaking all those considerations from her mind, she decided to start paying more attention to the stalls, its curiosities and best deals - That venison seems like a perfect place to start - she pondered, but immediately got distracted, realizing her hand was already gripping the polearm at her back, as she noticed a huge figure of a bear with golden fur, some sort of marking on its forehead, and what seemed like a hue of lightning all around it, standing just a few yards away.

Most people do not seem to be paying that much attention to the creature, apart some sidelong glances, so after a few tense moments the woman simply shakes her head with a smile - "Relax Helgarr. You are now officially in civilized lands..." - she whispers to herself, heading to the venison stall for a taste, while on the one hand watching the creature out of the corner of her eye, and on the other suddenly interested in the games announced - she wasn't much of a drinker, but could certainly use the gold.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Spirit Binder 3 | HP [21/21] | AC 12, T 12 , FF 12, CMD 12 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perception +5

Vandra wandered around the streets, gazing at all the different lights and decorations throughout the town. It was the first time he had ever been to the Swallowtail Festival. He cringed a little bit when he walked by the town crier just as he made his announcement, but the possibilities of games quickly drew his attention.

"Mom, do you think we could go try some games?" he asked the strangely-armored wallaby hopping next to him. "I mean, we are here, so we might as well, right? We can always find Daviren in the morning afterwards, right?" he added, all but begging the animal like a little kid in a sweets store.

Grand Lodge

Female Wallaby Protector Familiar 2 / HP [10/10] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 14 / Fort +2 / Ref +2 / Will +1 / Init +2

Jeaux Rai, mother-in-wallaby to the young man beside her, had a small smile on her furry face. She knew coming in a day early, in time for the beginning of the festival, would be good for her oh-so-serious son. Sure enough, the moment the entered town, he'd been flitting from one attraction to another, barely able to keep his eyes on any one thing for longer than a few seconds. This was a good idea, she thought to herself, this is just what we needed.

Upon hearing her son's question, she paused for a moment. Really, the weren't on any kind of schedule, and she was sure that her old friend would understand. So, giving him a blank look for a few seconds, just to see him squirm for a moment - a mother's prerogative, of course - she finally nodded. The smile on his face upon her nod made her heart soar.

I know, Jeaux isn't a T-Rex, but they don't have any pics of wallabies, but she is a mother so I thought it fit.


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

This place is amazing! Cleo thinks arriving later than she planned. The festival is in full swing, all the people, the games, the noise, the smells...
Her stomach makes itself known. Loudly. Semi violently. First trip, she had planned the rations right but she ate a little more that first day than she should. And the second. Then the unthinkable happened...

She had to go without breakfast!

So food stalls first, games after, maybe while carrying meat on a stick.

Dunk-a-gnome sounds scary. She'll avoid that one just in case the gnome gets broken, and they need a tiny person standin. Scavenger hunt sounds like the best to her.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Just saying, that sleight of hand check was being used as a perform-


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

All who join in the games will be heading to the new cathedral erected in what is known as "uptown", the northern part of Sandpoint. Anyone who views this massive stone and stained glass structure will know that it is not dedicated to the worship of one deity, but rather to six. To the south, facing the heart of Sandpoint stand the stern and stoic statues of Abadar and Erastil, Gods of Law and Community (respectfully). To the west, overlooking the Old Light ruins and the sea beyond are the statues of Shelyn and Gozreh, Gods of Beauty and Nature (respectfully). And to the east, overlooking the Sandpoint Boneyard and the rising sun stand the ever-watchful statues of Pharasma and Sarenrae, Goddesses of Death and the Sun (respectfully).

And now for the Three Legged Race. Competing are the following individuals:
- Arika and Aneka Avertin
- Shayliss Vinder
- Savah Bevaniky
- Hannah Velerin
- Alandrian and Azerienzal (Ali and Azeri)
- M'ara
- Helgarr
- Vandra Geaux

Those who do not have a partner will need to introduce themselves to someone else on the list. Arika/Aneka and Ali/Azeri (So many A's!!) already have a partner. Mother-in-Wallaby is too small to participate, Sorry! ;)

Vandra (others can read):

A young, red haired beauty of a lady approaches you with a sweet smile.

"Hello, I was wondering if you were competing in the three legged race? My sister left me at the last moment, and I could really use a partner... My name is Shayliss, by the way."
And with that, she gives a small giggle.

Those who are not in this competition can watch, chat among each other, find an NPC to talk to, shop, among other things.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:13/13/10 HP:7/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a arrives at the three- legged-race and sees some new faces including a couple with unusual companions, familiars of a kind, if she wasn't mistaken.

She smiles kindly at all, the festival attracts all kinds she was told.

Seeing a friendly face among the contestants, Mar'a raised a hand and calls out "Hanna! Race with me..."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Don't want to spoil the fun but... Helgarr would not join in a three legged race ;)

The big barbarian girl stands there, observing the contestants as she munches on a side of meat recently acquired from a nearby stall. She wears an amused look on her face at the shennanigans the game obviously entails.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Oh, sorry bout that, I thought you signed up for everything ;)


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The lovely elven druid named Hannah runs over to M'ara. Her long blond hair is elegantly braided with merigold flowers, while her dress is of a simple deep green. Hannah has always been an upbeat person, but is also known to be very patient and caring.

She greets M'ara with a genuine smile and a warm hug.
"M'ara! It's good to see you. What competitions are you doing? I'm in the Three Legged Race, and the Scavenger Hunt."

She then prepares herself to be bound at the ankle with M'ara.

I've changed Hannah from a cleric (3)/expert (1) to a druid (2)/cleric (1), just so you know.


M'ara Human Witch 1 AC:13/13/10 HP:7/7 F:+1 R: +3 W: +2 Init: +3 Perception: +0

Mar'a returns Hannah's hug , smiling widely. Over the Druid's shoulder she notices the imposing Shoanti warrior at the edge if the town.
She smiles and nods a greeting to the warrior before she's brought about by a tug from Hannah, already trying to walk towards the start line, Mar'a's leg pulled along.

With a whoop, Mar'a hustles to catch up to her friend...

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

Cleo sees the race about to begin, and happily plops down on the ground, sliding her backpack and long bow down next to her, with an array of various snacks in front of her.
Enjoying something crispy and drizzled in honey, she stops mid bite when seeing the huge bipedal bear thing in the competitors.

In order these things then happen
1) her eyes go really really wide.
2) she considers yeah for help, cause there is a monster wandering the street.
3) she notices that NO one else is freaking out.
4) pinches herself hard... bear thing still there. not dreaming
5) looks suspiciously at her crispy thing covered in honey and wonders just what is in it.
6) decides to ask the large woman <Helgarr> standing near the halfling's roost "Um... excuse me. By any chance do you see something odd about the... um... person pairing up with that young human over there?" She points at Azeri.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali and Azeri stroll over to the starting line for the race and Ali begins to start getting prepared. He removed his longcoat and rolled his pants up to his knees, pulling off his boots (He preferred to spend his time barefoot usually but it was a Festival after all and the town was full of foreigners) and began to stretch. He bent double, his fingers touching his toes, before he began to speak.

"We are made for this race. We can read eachothers minds. We are linked. This race is ours!" He stood up and flipped his long curly black hair over his shoulders, striking a heroic pose, legs spread shoulder width, hands tightened in to fists and resting on his hips. "Victory!"


Male Eidolon (Agathion) Eidolon / Level 1 / HP [25/25] / AC 17 [21] / T 13 / FF 12 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +2 / Initiative +1 / Perception +4

Azeri begins to pick the out of towners out of the crowd, they can usually be noticed very easily after all. 'The ones who look like they are about to scream and run away, AND the ones who do actually scream and run away!' He sighed as he followed Ali through the crowd and towards the first even.

The three legged race was not as much of a done deal as Ali made it out to be, Azeri could see that right away. Though indeed they were linked, Ali was much much shorter and smaller than he himself was, this would cause a problem as the uneven gait would have one or both of them tripping up. Ali shook his head and sighed before responding with an emotionless, "Sure kid."

'He'll be happy even if we don't win!' Ali was a bit of an anomaly. His life, so far, had been pretty poor. His parents died when he was just a baby but a local woman had taken him in, treated him as her own. Till she had died, when he was still young. He had pretty much been on his own since then.

'Well... Till I came along!'

Azeri frowned as he spotted the tiny halfling woman pointing over at him. He turned and glanced over at her before smiling, only slightly. 'Ah out of towners...'

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria stopped and watched as the three legged race was about to get underway. She'd seen a few and somebody always took a spill, the fact that there was mud on the track just made it all the better. She smiled and grabbed a skewer of meat and veggies from a nearby table. You can do it! You can fall for us to laugh at! She jeers.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
6) decides to ask the large woman <Helgarr> standing near the halfling's roost "Um... excuse me. By any chance do you see something odd about the... um... person pairing up with that young human over there?" She points at Azeri.

Helgarr looks surprised as the child approaches her - 'No, not a child, but a halfling' - she scolds herself quickly for the mistake. Witha second look at the huge bear, she retorts - "I'm not sure what it is, but definitely not a person" - she nods back at Cleo - "I would call it a bear, but it seems 'different' from any bear I have seen, or hunted before"

She shrugs to the cleric though - "No one seems worried about it for some reason"


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

Cleo sighed, obviously relieved. "Thank you very much. I was thinking I ate one too many mushrooms on the trip here" She offers the other hunk of crispy honey thing she hadn't munched on yet as a way of greeting. "I'm Cleo by the way."


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

The barbarian girl takes the offered hunk of honey with a nod - "Thank you - I am Helgarr" - and tastes from it - "This is very good - do you farm it yourself?" - she inquires.


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

"Hmamdj" she mumbles through the food, then blushes a little knowing her mom would have just whacked her for bad manors. "Sorry"
"Oh, no the stall over by the church" she points. "They have little mini cakes too!"
"No, my family are tanners. And their ain't nothing appetizing about tanning." She wrinkles her nose "All we produce is a stench clear to the next village."
"How about you?"


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"I am a warrior and a hunter for my people - the Shundar-Quah" - Helgarr replies with obvious pride, and a grim face.

"Tanners have much respect amongst the tribe" - she adds - "You and your family should be proud - I commend you for it" - and bows shortly.

"Would you be offended if I ask what brings you to this town? The celebrations I think?"


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

The bow made her smile, knowing her Da would be all swelled up with pride at the compliment. "No offense at all, please" Cleo pulls out the leather cord from her tunic and shows carved bow, "A pilgrimage of sorts for the father of father's, Erastil. I'm a cleric in his service so I figured coming for the church opening would be a nice show of my faith."
"Are you here for the festival? Oh, and I have plenty of snacks here. I might have over done it a bit. If you want to share it'll make me less embarrassed and plump. Plus conversation is almost as good as cake."

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

A child wanders past snacking on a skewer of meat and vegetables. Nothing's as good as cake. She mumbles as she walks by.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"Old Deadeye" - Helgarr nods in understanding, then turns towards the church - "You come here for your faith" - she ponders - "It is a good reason"

Turning to Cleo again, the girl follows up on her questions - "I am here for the festival yes. On my way to Magnimar, but my elder has bid me pass through here while traveling, so I have done so"

Looking at the offered goods, she adds with curiosity - "Why not? I will partake of your food - what do you recommend?"

Maria the Great wrote:
A child wanders past snacking on a skewer of meat and vegetables. Nothing's as good as cake. She mumbles as she walks by.

"And it seems I am not the only one interested" - she smiles.


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

She points at a few breaded tarts with fruits and creme, "Ms Helgarr, these are delightful."

Cleo smiles at the passing child, "You are welcome too. My eyes are bigger than my belly. I'm Cleo Gingerberry" offering a wave "If you're a local, I'd trade snacks on advise if you'd be willing. I'm a little late arriving and was wondering if any of the inns have rooms open"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I've only been here a few days. Let me think. K.local unless not having a rank means im untrained.: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 I'm sorry, I'm just not sure.


Female Halfling Cleric 6 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +10(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 27/27hp

"Oh well, you're still welcome if you don't got any place to be. I guess I'll go check after lunch" Of course the array of sweets before the halfling isn't close to healthy lunch. But she seems happy with it.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Sure! She says happily.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Maria the Great wrote:
I've only been here a few days. Let me think. [dice=K.local unless not having a rank means im untrained.] 1d20+2 I'm sorry, I'm just not sure.

You'll know that there are a number of inns around Sandpoint, you just can't remember their names or where they're located.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

@Mar'a

Hannah makes a little small chat while waiting for the games to begin. She says "Hey, so where do you think you would like to eat? I'm thinking of going to the Rusty Dragon Inn. Ameiko is serving curry- spiced salmon and winterdrop mead."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Spirit Binder 3 | HP [21/21] | AC 12, T 12 , FF 12, CMD 12 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perception +5

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I got home from work yesterday to find out that my laptop has officially died on me, and since Paizo upgraded their security I am unable to log on through my phone or my Xbox. I am currently at the library right now but you can only use the computers for 15 minutes at a time, which is not long enough for me to properly enjoy what should have been a wonderful game. I'm going to save up to get another computer, but I have no idea how long that will take, whether in weeks or months, and I do not want to ruin this for anybody else.

Thus, I hearby relinquish my spot in this game for another more worthy player.

I'm really sorry, guys. I wish I could continue playing, I really do, I just don't have any other way to play right now, and I'd rather let everybody know instead of just dropping away with no notice. I hope, when I can get a new computer, there will be no hard feelings, and I look forward to playing with all of you in the future in some other game.

Sincerely, Vandra Geaux and Jeaux Rai


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Oh, that sucks man. I am sorry to hear that. Well I hope you get a new computer soon and can come back then. Take care of yourself Vandra.


Male Dwarf Korak

S*%# man, sorry. and Vandra looked like so much fun. Hope you get a good one


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

When you get your new laptop, please let me know. It's possible that we'll have a space for you. Until then, good luck.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

That sucks Vandra - hope you can get your hands on another laptop without too much cost. Hope to see you around the boards another time.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Each contestant lines up on one side of the cathedral. Standing in front of you is a lone guard, armed with a red flag. He says "Right, so the rules are simple. It's 100ft to the jewelry shop. Get there first without pushing anyone, and you win. Got it?"

Our competitors are:
- Ali and Azeri
- Mar'a and Hannah
- Akira and Aneka
- Shayliss and Savah

The guard raises his flag
"On your mark!
Get set!
...
GO!!!"

Initiative:

Ali: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Azeri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
(11+10)/2= 10

Mar'a: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Hannah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
(4+10)/2= 7

Akira: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Aneka: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
(8+6)/2= 7

Shayliss: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Savah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
(9+17)/2= 13

Sorted Initiative:

First: Shayliss & Savah
Second: Ali & Azeri
Third: Mar'a & Hannah
Fourth: Akira & Aneka


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

ROUND 1
Sprinting into action like a cougar, Savah pounces forth dragging poor Shayliss behind her.

Savah's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Shayliss' Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Fortunately, the red haired beauty keeps on her feet, and attempts to match Savah's eager pace.


Male Human Unchained Summoner / Level 3 / HP [30/11] / AC 16 / T 13 / FF 13 / Fort +2 / Ref +3 / Will +4 / Initiative +2 / Perception +1

Ali leaps forward with all of the vigor of a young colt and all of the force and effectiveness of a day old foal. "Come on Azeri I wanna win..." He pants as he strains to pull the man along.

"Alright alright, hold your horses there kid. We'll get there eventually!" Azerie wrapped an arm around the younger mans shoulders before they try to move forward.

Ali Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Azeri Acrobatics 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Unfortunately for Ali and Azeri, despite their strong link they both tried to step forward at the same time, and ended up stumbling.

Mar'a, it is your turn. Don't forget that you guys can use aid another with each other.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Maria struggles to see over the crowd then looks up at Helgarr and gives the sweetest smile she can fake. bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 You look really strong, can I get up on your shoulders to watch the race?

The bluff is entirely to do with looking sweet and innocent, the strong part is pure flattery.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

Helgarr looks curiously at Maria - she is not unused to carrying child on her back, as it is common for nomadic tribes, but not children she does not know - "You cannot" - she answers calmly - "But I will help you atop a cart if you tell me where are your parents - you should not be out here alone" - the barbarian adds, picking the girl up effortlessly, and moving her atop a close by wagon, while looking around for the childrens' mother and/or father.

"Well then?" - her tone slightly more stern - "Do you see them?"

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

She sits down and glances at the race before becoming unusually somber. I wouldn't know if I did. I was raised by a gang in Absalom and ran away. They're probably dead though.


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"What do you mean? You live here on your own?" - the girl furrows her brow.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

Living here may be a bit, premature. I only came to town a few days ago. She flops down, her back against the wood. But I like it here!


Current Status:
HP 55/63; DR: 4/8; Initiative +2; AC/Touch/FF 21/12/20; Fort/Ref/Will 9/4/6 (+4 morale bonus vs. spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities while raging; +2 resistance vs. evil) ; CMD 24; Perception +8
|| Raging (controlled): 9/12

"What do you do around here all day, by yourself then child?" - the barbarian presses on.

Grand Lodge

Human HP 33/33 Init +3 AC18(+2)/CMD17/FF15/TA14 Saves:F3/R8/W2 Maria's Sheet

I juggle, do magic tricks, tell stories. Besides that pretty much whatever I want.

1 to 50 of 7,413 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.