The Seven Seasoned Pathfinders (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master caps

Maps & Handouts


1,901 to 1,950 of 2,352 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog stays put, relying on the traps to do some damage.


still no action from Athrax

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

No one else will likely act... if you're waiting on us, go ahead.

Sczarni

Sorry my intention was to post yesterday, but the site was acting up.

Faz'gyn's arrow drops the man dressed in robes leaving just one lightly armored man on the edge of the pit. He hesitates for a moment considering if he should jump across, but decides to trudge through the shallows of the foul smelling lake.

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

He presses through without to much trouble in an attempt to reach the sniping kolbold.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sounds of life seem to stir from inside the pit, but no one seems to make it out this time.

[ooc]Looks like you got 2 down. One survivor in the pit who is still stuck and one attempting to reach Faz'gyn.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn runs back into the dark recesses of the cave, and hides, hoping to get off another sneak attack.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

Readies to shoot when the thug gets up on the platform.

Sneak Attack vs flat footed IF that 35 beats perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage w/Sneak Attack: 1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (6, 5) = 14

Sczarni

The guard makes it to the top of the of the scaffolding only to take a solid hit from one of Faz'gyn's arrows. It is not enough to stop the man as he closes the gap on the kobold.

Marked route on map let me know if he hit any traps before I make his attack roll.

Down in the pit the other wounded man continues his attempt to climb out.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Making it out he heads for the scaffolding.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Trap placed ...

IF the guard falls in:

Fazgyn stealths.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

Readies to shoot when a thug reveals himself

Sneak Attack vs flat footed IF beats perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage w/Sneak Attack: 1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (1, 1) = 2

Else if guard does not fall in:

Uh... take the hit I guess!

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

This is all Faz'gyn now. That sneak attack will come in useful.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

we needed a way to communicate back l... would be nice if they ran into the lot of you....

Sczarni

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 4

As the man rushes after the sniping kobold he falls directly into a pit trap.

damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

After the surprised shout there are some grunts and groans from the bottom of the pit, signs that the man is still conscious. He attempts to climb out while the other remaining guard climbs the scaffolding.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

He fails to do so and Faz'gyn next arrow finds the guard on the scaffolding dropping him on the spot.

Only combatant left is still in the pit. If someone wants to take the shot they can finish him off and you can prep for the next wave by resetting traps and hiding the bodies or repositioning.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

After murdering the last of them in cold blood Fazgyn squeals down the corridor, "Fazgyn kill four hummies! Slow fangs do good! Come help reset!"

In order of priority.

1. Fazgyn runs to reset the first trap.
2. Fazgyn searches the body of the one outside the first pit, and probably at the base of the scaffold perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
3. He tries to push the exposed body by the first pit and scaffold into the water to conceal them. If they can't be hidden in the water he drags them into the cave to the north. At the very least he gets them away from the pit and covers up any evidence.
4. He then resets the trap up near the scaffolding. If there's anyone to help with rope, and we don't hear the second group, they attempt to search the guy in the second pit.
5. If there appears to be a great deal of time, and we have somebody as watch out, he may make another trap.
6. He then hides near the scaffolding awaiting the second group.

If at anytime he hears them coming his priorities are setting trap 1, then trap 2, then hiding.

Fazgyn recommends party come closer to help take out stragglers.

FYI, I'm going to be off-grid until Sunday night. Fazgyn will utilize the same tactics. If he's ever confronted with melee he'll full withdraw to where he can hide, and then stealth/ready action to sneak attack.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"What? They already all died?"

Varanog goes to help Faz'gyn reset the traps, and then finds a new position in hopes of seeing more action.

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk rushes out to assit Faz'gyn to deal with the bodies allowing the others to reset the traps.
Once done, she gives Faz'gyn a claw up and proceeds to hide herself once more.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

if you moved, be sure to move your token on the covered map


Athrax helps to reset the traps before returning to his old hiding spot.

no position change in the long run

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

With the signs of battle cleared up and the traps reset the Kobolds move back into hidden positions. They don't have to wait long before they hear new voices approach.

Let me know if anyone wants to do anything before I march them at the first pit trap.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Good to go

Sczarni

Green reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Yellow reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Attack vs Green: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Attack vs Yellow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Spikes green: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Spikes yellow: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Damage green: 1d6 + 4d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + (1, 1, 4, 2) + 8 = 19
Damage yellow: 1d6 + 4d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + (3, 2, 2, 1) + 8 = 20

The two men up front step right into the pit trap and their screams come to a sudden silence.

"Well that's one way to find a trap." A half orc barks from the back of the group. "Well keep moving and keep your eyes open."

Let me know if anyone wants to come out of delay.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn sneaks forward to pluck the least armored one..

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

Sneak Attack vs flat footed IF that beats perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage w/Sneak Attack: 1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) - 1 + (1, 3) = 5

If he gets to act again before anyone else, he runs back into the shadows.

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk stiffles her chuckles. Looks like who ever they are weren't having much luck in moving forward......

Sczarni

Faz'gyn manages a glancing blow on the human in a dress. The half orc in the back scowls and barks orders. "Keep moving to the right. I get the feeling they are trying to lead us up that scaffolding." The intruders follow the orders and circle around and toward the tunnel to their right.

Path is marked on the map.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn plucks the one in the dress again, then runs into the darkness.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Once more Skyrahk waits in the darkness..........


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Oh yes, and no traps are triggered

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog gets tired of waiting and works his way up to the main chamber.

(probably double move for 2 rounds)

Sczarni

The half orc watches the less armored caster in his group fall to the kobold's ranged attacks. "Keep moving! To the tunnel up ahead!" He shouts at the remaining guard. The two intruders follow the edge of the sludge pool and into the entrance of the tunnel.

Let me know about any traps or attacks you'd like to make before they move again.

Sczarni

With nothing happening the intruders press forward.

Let me know of any traps or actions you'd like to make.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Another spiked pit trap...

No noticeable actions for Fazgyn

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk moves a little while still maintaining her stealth.......considering if she should bait the adventurers.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog is ready to cast a magic missile at the first person to step into sight.


Athrax is continuing to wait for a visible Target

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

As soon as the first man rounds the bend in the tunnel Varanog fires off a pair of force missiles.

MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

The lead man rushes forward at the kobold sorcerer as the half orc tries to move in from the side, triggering the pit trap.

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Somehow he is able to leap back at the last second and avoids falling in.

Varanog is up.


Varanog?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Sorry, I saw the MM resolve and missed the Varanog is up at the bottom...

Varanog backs up 5', disappointed that the trap didn't work, and lashes out with a scorching ray spell.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1, 3) = 11

Sczarni

Varanog fires off his magic spell dispatching the intruder directly in front of him. Leaving the angry half-Orc staring at him over the open pit trap.

Not sure where everyone else is but if you can do something before the Half-Orc's turn feel free to do so.


Athrax will continue to wait

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Not in the area.... will move forward hearing the commotion..

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Skyrahk makes all haste towards where she heard someone bellowing. Best to go check it out.

Sczarni

The half orc takes a step around the pit and swings his greataxe at Varanog.

Melee: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Just missing his target by a few inches.

Sorry for the delay. Had some scheduling issues. Everyone is back up.


should we be limited in how long to wait for us before you assume we're doing nothing? 48 hours since your last update post, at the longest? This fight is taking a very long time

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk would make her movement and then stealth
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog steps back 5' and casts a scorching ray at the monster!

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

Then he digs out a scroll (of haste).


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn sneaks into view
Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

And shoots

Attack - in melee: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 4 = 7
Damage + sneak attack?: 1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (4, 3) = 9

The arrow goes bouncing off the walls...

Sczarni

Varanog's spell strikes the half-orc square in the chest causing a nasty burn. The half-orc growls and moves in, swinging his axe again.

Melee: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The axe cuts deep this time and Varanog barely has the strength to stay on his feet.

Sorry the delays are on my end. This fight takes up a lot of time in this scenario. Everyone is back up.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"Ouch!"

Varanog, concerned that he has no escape, casts another scorching ray.

Combat casting concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn dissappears into the shadows.

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrhak......considers the spells available to her and her likely targets....

Yep. Do nothing. lol

Sczarni

The half-orc grunts in pain as the Varanog's magic scorches his flesh again. "You starting to annoy me little lizard!" He shouts as he swings his great axe again.

Melee: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

The blade missing by a few inches as Varanog exhales, shocked he is still standing.

Half-Orc (15 damage). Everyone is back up.


you need to withdraw Varanog

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog withdraws and double moves back into the tunnels.

Yep. Maybe the traps with slow him down...

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,352 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let the journey begin... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.