The Seven Seasoned Pathfinders (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master caps

Maps & Handouts


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,352 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

Geo is first to notice, and then Hinkle, as Umut sweeps down the stairs, a scythe in her hand, and calling upon Urgathoa swings the scythe, negative energy swirling around the blade.

Even fatigued, Hinkle is able to just barely avoid the imposing blade as it crashes with great force into the wall next to him.

Umut looks displeased.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Slashing, Negative energy: 2d4 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 1 + (5, 6) = 17

Yer all up!

Eoswulf (1, Fatigued this round and 1 more)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2, Has free will again!)
Geo (1)

Umut

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

I should have thought through my last post a little more and refrained from posting since I wasn't up yet. :(
but ending a rage is a free action so it was a legal move: I'll stick with what I posted

Ēoswulf strides to the doorway, takes up a position beside it and readies his sword.

readied attack
longsword, attack, fatigued: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17 for slashing, cold iron: 1d8 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 = 10 +2 attack if someone is flanking when she comes through

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle lets out a small yelp as the scythe blade misses him by inches. "I think I found the source of the necromancy!" He shouts as he scrambles back from the priestess.

Full withdraw.


Fillia runs back to where she was, slamming up against the wall next to the door, she leans around the corner and peers in. She can see a scuffle going on at the bottom of the stairs, but it's mostly obstructed by the statue.

Double Move - feel free to change position, etc

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Position is fine. Double move is exactly what I needed to do.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo moves toward the new threat and casts acid splash at her, but hits the wall instead.

RTA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


The woman summons divine energy and a Scythe made of pure force appears in front of Geo, startling him... he startles even more as it takes a hefty swing at him that connects, leaving a gnarly gash. FYI Geo, this would have hit anyway, but I don't see from any prior post that mage armor is up

Magic Scythe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Force Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

You're up!

Eoswulf (1, Fatigued this round)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2, Has free will again!)
Geo (10)

Umut

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia descends looking for the one who cursed her earlier....

If she sees Umlat, she lets off an arrow! 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 ⇒ 2 add +2 if Human.


Fillia steps into the room and sees Umut at the top of the stairs, peering down. Stepping around the statue for a clear shot Fillia let's off an arrow hitting Umut.

Eoswulf (1, Fatigued this round)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Fillia (2)
Geo (10)

Umut (4)

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle pulls his wand from his belt and taps Geo with it.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Best not mess around with this one. She means business."


Eoswulf (1, Fatigued this round)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)

Umut (4)

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo steps back and casts mage armor on himself.


Eoswulf, are you maintaining your readied action this round?

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

looks like she's not going to give the flank

Ēoswulf steps onto the stairwell. "Why are you doing this?" He says tiredly as he swings his sword at her.

longsword, attack, fatigued: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 5 for slashing, cold iron: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder


"This beautiful act of necromancy will earn me great favor with the Palid Princess! You die for a great cause!", She wails... as scythes come at Eoswulf from both sides...

force Scythe moves up and takes a swing at Eoswulf

Scythe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Force Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

And the horrid woman strikes from the stairs

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Slashing, Negative energy: 2d4 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 1 + (1, 2) = 11

I believe with fatigue, that's enough to hit... she doesn't get flank with the force scythe

Eoswulf (12, no more fatigue!)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)

Umut (4)

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

oh wow, I've been over-subtracting on fatigue. It's only -2 strength (i.e. -1 attack and damage)

Ēoswulf grunts in pain and then let's out a powerful scream of rage. He hacks and slahes violently at the woman with sword and armor spike.
longsword, attack, rage, twf: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 - 2 = 23 for slashing, cold iron: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10
armor spike, attack, rage, twf: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 17 for piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

-Posted with Wayfinder


Taking two significant blows, Umut briefly has a look of despair, but then, smiles and cries out, "Urgathoa, Pallid Princess, grant me the power to destroy these vessels and bring forth more of the dead to serve you! Or welcome me as, Shirin, fallen priestess of Urgathoa, your greatest Daughter!"

Eoswulf (12)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)

Umut (18)

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle moves past the spectral scythe and taps Ēoswulf with his wand.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Packs a wallop doesn't she." Hinkle says as he nervously stares at the spiritual weapon next to him.


The spiritual scythe bobs and weaves, as Hinkle passes it seems to twitch, as if it's going to swing, but he's able to tap Eoswulf unscathed.

Eoswulf (8)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)

Umut (18)

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Shoot, add +2 for just being Human 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 251d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"Lady!" calls out Fillia having moved and sighted her foe.

A quick breath and draw of her string.
"It's time for you to go meet her." a slight whish as he shot flies over and buries itself against its target. Hopefully.


The arrow slips neatly into her back, and she crumbles to the ground in a heap.

The floating scythe, moves quickly around Eoswulf, to hover above her body, bobbing and swaying for a few seconds, and then it dissipates.

Everything is quiet... the party hears nothing but their heavy breathing.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo checks to see if she is still alive and if so, binds her wounds. "We might need some answers."

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle casts a spell to keep the evil priestess from bleeding out. "Geo check her for any clues as to who or what sent this foul cultist loose on the wake. Ēoswulf do you think you can carry her back? I am hoping that with her defeat the zombies may have fallen as well."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf nods, huffing and puffing a bit. "Give me a few moments, and then yes, I will carry her."

This is a piece of the puzzle, but more is missing...

-Posted with Wayfinder


Sorry, we are mostly done, will write up the conclusion tomorrow. We should start planning who's next.


The healing prevents the woman from bleeding out and the party is able to revive her for questioning. Through the questioning and the aid of JaktiI Al’awar the group is able to determine that she is not in-fact Umut. Many decades had passed since anyone had seen Umut so the deception was easy. The imposter, Shirin Nuray, a cleric of Urgathoa, intercepted Umut on her journey to the funeral and murdered her, leaving her buried in a shallow grave hundreds of miles away. Shirin came to the funeral masquerading as Umut, co-opting it with the intent of corruption—she thought she had plotted a sufficiently daring enough act of necromancy to earn her favor with the Pallid Princess.

Defeating Shirin effectively ends the threat to the Bahjari household, allowing Aaqir al’Hakam and his family to conclude Zarmina’s burial without further interruptions. Everyone believes that all of the troubles of the evening, zombies, skeletons, assassins, are due to Shirin, though she denies any knowledge of the assassins. She is handed over to the local authorities.

Metella Rauger and Temel Passad continue to regard each other warily as they prepare to depart.

Aaqir is grateful for the party's help, debriefs them on what they were able to accomplish regarding the merchants, and thanks them again for their contributions. He promises to write a report containing his account of the recent events to send to the Pathfinder’s venture-captain and the Grand Lodge so that they might be recognized for their efforts. The members silently scoff at that... recognition... as if.

That's it! Any Qadira faction members here? I will document this and share on a google form (not enter online yet), and get the chronicles out this weekend. With regard to success conditions, I lost my hard drive last month and lost my point totals for your party-going-negotiations, so I need to read through all those posts and re-add it all up.

Sczarni

You are kobolds of Absalom’s Sewer Dragon tribe. Made strong thanks to an alliance with the Pathfinder Society, your tribe has many enemies seeking to test its newfound might. Chief Yiddlepode, wise chieftain of the Sewer Dragons, knows that her alliance means nothing if the tribe can’t defend its territory. For the past several months, the tribe has sent its best and brightest on scouting missions throughout the region, repelling others from intruding on the Sewer Dragons’ rightful domain. As the latest group assigned to protect the Sewer Dragons’ interests, you have received orders from Chief Yiddlepode to make contact with an ally of the tribe—a peculiar otyugh by the name of Hats. Constant supplies and the occasional tribute have endeared the otyugh to the Sewer Dragons, and Hats now acts as further muscle for the kobolds as well as an additional set of eyes and ears in the sewers. Hats informed one of the tribe’s gutter runners that he has an important captive for the Sewer Dragons to interrogate. Your orders are clear: find and interrogate Hats’ captive. Discover what intrusion has taken place within the domain of the Sewer Dragons and deal with it. Above all, don’t risk the tribe’s alliance with the Pathfinder Society.

Feel free to introduce your kobolds. Also something of note, all of these pregens are evil alligned. Please feel free to have fun with that, but remember you still have a mission to accomplish.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"It is about time that I have been selected for such an important task. Now, those outside the tribe will be able to witness my awesomeness! They will bow down to me, sooner or later they all will."

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

"Dahak has called me to service! His eternal dark wings will show me the way!"

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Poog is that Skyrahk the Cleric? I THINK so based off of hit points and skills... but don't see name or class listed.

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

I knew I was missing something. There that should be done. I couldn't do the normal copy and paste.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"Mmmmm, Fazgyn make many slow fang to slice n’ dice intruuuders… mmmm, yes, slow fang … Ah, I seeeee you have cut-of-Fazgyn Skyrahk… not see Fazgyn’s slow fangs! Intruuuuders not see deadly Slow fangs eeeither, SUPRISE, WICKER SNAP … mmmmm … yes. Kill intruders, slice n’ dice. Make chief Yiddlepode happy with Fazgyn.

Sczarni

Think we are still missing one, but lets keep things moving along. You can see what you know about the goings on with your tribe with a knowledge locale check. You can make this check untrained so it is possible to get more then a 10 if you don't have any ranks.

Know Local 10:
Chief Yiddlepode’s alliance with the surface dwellers of the Pathfinder Society brought much power to the Sewer Dragons tribe. The Sewer Dragons stockpiled a considerable amount of armor, weapons, and magical equipment through trade with Absalom’s merchants via Pathfinder intermediaries. Pathfinder allies carry magic compasses called wayfinders.

Know Local 15:
One of the first sewer dwellers to swear allegiance to the kobolds of the Sewer Dragons was an otyugh named Hats. As one would expect, this particular otyugh has a fascination with humanoid headwear, and the Sewer Dragons provide such items as tribute to the beast to keep it complacent.

Know Local 20:
A section of sewer close to Hats’s lair once connected to an unfinished section of underground tunnels. The area collapsed into ruin following an explosive demonstration from the tribe’s former alchemist, Yippitok. Scouts whisper of movement in the broken caverns.

Know Local 25:
The ruined section of tunnel near Hats’s lair is actually used by allies of the Pathfinder Society. These people working for something the surface dwellers call a museum.

As always read any of the spoilers that are equal to or lower to your roll.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Knowledge, local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Varanog is a bit self-involved, and pays little attention to local events.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"SLICE N' DICE WITH SLOW FANGS!"

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Knowledge (Local), untrained 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
"Dahak has seen fit to grant his divine knowledge upon me!"
Skyrahk dances.

"Hear me! Chief Yiddlepode’s alliance with the ones known as the Pathfinder Sociey has brought much power! Much armor, weapons, and magical equipment! They carry magical items known as wayfinders! An Otyugh known as Hats owes us allegiance and wants only the surface dwellers head gear!"


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"Awwww... but Pathfinder make good test for Fazgyn's slow fangs... hatssss not good for traps... hatsss not bleed. mmmm... maybe... maybe just one Pathfinder make bleed. Yesss, Chief Yiddlepode wouldn't mind ... maybe one... a small one?"

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"Hmmm... surely this means more power for us, so maybe hold your bloodlust in check for now? Why head gear??


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"name's 'Hats''... likes hats..."


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"Fazgyn understand orders. We go find Hats now. Bring Hats hats. Kill maybe just small few Pathfinders, take hats... Hats happy with Fazgyn. Torture Hats' prisoner. On way we make more slow fangs... stop intruders. We go now."

Fazgyn grabs his trap making equipment and starts trudging off to find Hats.


knowledge. local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"Yes! We make more booms! The society has surface-kind from something called a museum moving around in that old collapsed cavern by hats's cave!" He emphasizes the word "society" with something like awe, and neglects to mention that the cavern collapse was caused by his predecessor's demise.

I.e. the previous tribe Alchemist created the collapse when he blew something up and killed himself. Read the spoilers

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

"For Dahak's glory!!" she follows as well after all the Mighty Dahak must see that her companions are just as worthy as her!


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"Be on look out for hats for Hats. Hats like hats," states Fazgyn as the party walks off into the sewers.

"More booms?", he mutters, feeling as if he's missing something... and probably something pretty entertaining.

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

"Find hats and maybe Booms them off." she tries to inject more motivation for Dahak's glory.

A few more booms wouldn't hurt.

Sczarni

The group of Kobolds heads off to check in with the Otyugh known as hats. It's lair would be rather large if not for the many haphazardly placed coat racks full of dirt and grime covered hats. Hats turns it's eye covered tentacle toward the approaching kobolds. "Ahhh sewer dragons it is great to see you!" The large Otyugh says as it turns it's to greet it's visitors. Besides the eye covered tentacle Hats has three barbed two of which are currently wearing the hat of a naval commadore and a pristine white cowl of a priestess.

As Hats moves forward he greets each of the kobolds with a gentle pat from his free tentacle. "I don't think I have met any of you. As you may know I am Hats."

Know Dungeoneering DC 17:
You notice there is something odd about Hats besides his fondness for head gear. Most Utyugh have four barbed tentacles while Hats only has tree.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"We have not met, but perhaps you have heard of me? I am Varanog."

"What can we do for Hats?"


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Know Dungeon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

"You know Fazgyn by the many slow fangs I leave for the unwary. You find maybe many hats for Hats on dead heads from Fazgyn's traps... yessss. We're here to see the prisoner... Hats has prisoner..."

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

"I am the fang and claw of Dahak!" Skyrahk begins.
"I and they have come to see you mighty Hats!"
Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"Mayyyyybe Hatsssss already eat prisoner... Hatsssss leave some tasty meats for Fazgyn? Hmmmm?"

Fazgyn looks around the room for any evidence of the prisoner, or as to why Hats has three tentacles instead of the normal four...

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Sczarni

"Oh yes that is right Fez. I asked for assistance with a prisoner." The Otyugh says as his thought return to the task at hand. "This way little dragons," he says as he leads the kobolds to a 15-foot-deep pit. At the bottom is a ragged-looking human vagrant who seems to muttering to himself as he paces around a half dozen hats that are now resting on the floor of the pit.

See slides for image.

The man looks up from the dank pit. “You lot! Excellent! Simply excellent! You’re Sewer Dragons, aren’t you? Oh, my apologies, I mean, you are most capable defenders of the exalted Sewer Dragon tribe of Absalom—rulers of the sewers upon which I have miserably intruded.”

“I’m a member of the Pathfinder Society, you see. A venturecaptain, in fact, one who helped forge our alliance! I’d been following a group of our suspected enemies above ground, and they descended into the sewers nearby. In a section of nearby tunnels, I found our enemies hard at work, constructing some sort of magical portal in a ruined sewer line. In my folly, I alerted those I was following and was waylaid. I managed to drive them off, before your friend—the one with the headwear fascination—found me and dragged me here. That doesn’t matter though. All in the past, I’d say.”

“I need to warn the Society! But, I don’t think there’s enough time before this portal opens. You fine soldiers of the Sewer Dragons should do… only you can stop it!”

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,352 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let the journey begin... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.