The Seven Seasoned Pathfinders (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master caps

Maps & Handouts


1,951 to 2,000 of 2,352 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

And for me to do some healing...

Sczarni

The half-orc growls and chases Varanog through the side tunnel, though his progress is hampered by the narrow passage.

Trap: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

A spear trap leaps out from the wall, catching him unaware. The spear leaves a nasty wound but the intruder presses on through the narrow tunnel.

Everyone is back up. Half-Orc has taken 21 damage.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog traces a rune trap at the entrance to the side tunnel in case the halforc follows him out.

Trap rune:
(SP): As a standard action, Varanog can sketch a single nearly invisible magical rune on any 5-foot square solid surface. When creating the rune, pick an energy type: acid, cold, electricity, or fire. When the rune is active, the next creature (other than self) to step on or touch the rune causes it to explode for 1d8+4 =damage of that energy type. (DC 15 Reflex save for half).

Then he pulls out a potion of cure moderate wounds.


would Athrax hear the other kobolds moving into the main antechamber?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn moves into the main room and hides, ready to turn the invader into a pin-cusion.

Sczarni

"I'll snap your scrawny lizard neck!" The half-orc shouts as he rushes down the tunnel. Another spear trap shoots out!

Melee: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grazing the warrior. Followed by a nasty magical trap.

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Which he manages to avoid most of it. He now stands before Varanog ready to finish what he started.

Athrax can use last turn to move toward the antechamber. Half-orc is at 26 damage.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"Ack!"

Varanog isn't thrilled to see the angry barbarian still standing, and fears for the worst.

GM:
From the map, it looks like he could drink the potion without an AoO, but based on the description, it sounds like he is right next to me, so I will assume the latter. If not, though, and if the run trap was the one set and not Varanog's new one, then he will move away more and then drink it.

Stepping back five feet, he downs the potion and heals some of his wounds.
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 8) + 3 = 15


we will say Athrax double moved last round

Athrax pulls out a bomb and tosses it at the orc, then backs up.
I left him on the map in tossing position to show he's in tossing position. Please retreat him 30ft. The way he came, GM

bomb, attack, point blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29 for fire: 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 + 1 = 7

critical confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Just before the thug enters melee Fazgyn sneak attacks with his bow.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

Attack vs Flat footed if sneak worked: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage with Sneak: 1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (1, 6) = 7


we suck at damage rolls

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk moves as fast as she can to lend support to her brood mates.......

Hmmm what spells do I have left...What spells do I have left.....

Sczarni

The combined attacks are enough to bring the big half-orc down. As they sort through the various intruders things they manage to find 4 cure moderate wounds potions. They do not have to much time as the Port begins to activate on it's own. Sparks of vibrant green light dance off the portal’s frame, while arcs of similarly colored lightning sputter forth. A strong actinic stench fills the area surrounding the portal as the rungs between the rods enliven, creating a series of tears in the space. The tears coalesce into a roughly square threshold of pitch black, held in place by the portal frame’s twin rods.


it's been so long I forgot what we're doing with this portal other than guarding it

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|
GM Kyshkumen wrote:

"While you are certainly with in your rights to keep me here until the task is complete the Society would be further indebted to your great tribe if you were to let me go. Not to mention my main reason for leaving is to secure reinforcements." The Venture Captain says in replay to Varanog.

He then considers Faz'gyn's questions. "As to who you face that one is any easy question. It is an organization opposed to the Pathfinders Society, known as the Onyx Alliance. They’re from very far away, and they have a grudge against the Society because we’ve stopped some of their previous schemes. Most importantly, they’re a ruthless band of villains, and if they’re building a beachhead in the sewers, they’ll be sure to clear out any potential threats—your tribe included! Now I'm not sure about exact numbers, but I’ve already given them a good licking myself, so they shouldn’t be too difficult to deal with. After that, reinforcements from the surface are supposed to come, so you’ll want to prepare. I hear kobolds are quite determined and skilled when it comes to setting traps! Once you’ve dispatched the reinforcements, the portal should activate. You’ll need to go through to the other side, and figure out how to disable it!”

This I think.

Sczarni

Feel free to drink a potion or cast a heal spell as the portal opened. Exactly Poog. You have removed the outside threat from the portal now you need to step through and find a way to shut it down, but first.

Not long after the portal opens a human steps through. He looks a bit shocked to see the kobolds there waiting for him. "Curious. You are not the ones I expected to meet here. Who might you be?"

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog immediately downs one of the newly acquired potions.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 7) + 3 = 16


"Tell us who you are first... I want to make more booms!"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrhak looks at the newcomer.
"I agree. Who are you and from where did you come from?"

Sczarni

"Not very forth coming are you? Well lets just leave it as I was scheduled to be here an you lot are not." He replies as he draws a small curved blade.

Init:

Fazgyn Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Skyrank Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Varanog Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Athrax: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Bad guy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

He steps forward before any of the kobolds can react and swings his blade at Athrax

Melee: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (2) = 8

The strike finds a weak point in Athrax's armor, luckily the blade doesn't seem to go to deep.

Round 1

Bad guy
Athrax
Skyrank
Varanog
Fazgyn

Looks like he didn't really want to talk anyway. Everyone is up!


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Presuming Fazgyn had come into the room during the lull (rather than still be hiding), full withdraws north, looping around to try a sneak attack next round.


Athrax steps back and tosses a bomb at the man's feet. "You go boom!" he shouts with glee.

bomb, attack, point blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28 for fire: 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 + 1 = 10
7/9 bombs remaining

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

"So noted." is the Kobold's dry rejoinder as she leaps forward to strike with her dagger, triggering one of her divine gifts.

Attack with smite 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 241d3 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) - 1 + 2 = 2
Confirm Crit Attack with smite 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 221d3 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 2 = 3

Sczarni

Varanog attempts to strike him with a glob of acid.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

After the bombing, acid and stabbing the strange human attempts to tumble around Skyrahk.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

He grins as he holds his attack for a moment, as if waiting for something. It doesn't take long to figure out this man's strategy as someone steps through the portal to join him. The grey skinned humanoid moves in quickly to flank Skyrahk and the two attack together.

Melee red: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (1) = 6

Melee: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (6) = 10

Round 2

Red (18/1)
Blue
Athrax
Skyrank
Varanog
Fazgyn

Everyone is back up.


can Athrax five foot step around the hard corner?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn shoots from the shadows at the least armored of the two...

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

Attack vs Flat footed if sneak worked - in melee: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 4 = 9

Shirt Reroll

Attack vs Flat footed if sneak worked - in melee: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 4 = 10
1d4 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (2, 5) = 7

niiiiiice....

Fazgyn's shoulders slump...

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog traces a rune trap of electricity in the space between himself and blue.

Next creature to step in that square other than Varanog takes 1d8+4 electricity damage. (DC 15 Reflex save for half)

Sczarni

@Athrax: Normally no, but given the rough hewn nature of this cavern I'll allow it.


Athrax steps back and throws an alchemist's fire at the original intruder.

alchemist's fire, attack, point blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16 for fire: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
the defender will take additional damage next round, I think

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk flails her dagger wildly in an attempt to at least defend herself somewhat.
Attack, fighting defensively 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 2 = 211d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
lol for defense fighting 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 31d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


btw, The alchemist's fire will do 1 damage to everyone adjacent to the target

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk burns!!!!!!!!

Sczarni

Most of the attacks miss save for Athrax's alchemist fire which sets the original intruder ablaze.

They continue their assault on Skyrahk

Melee+Flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (5) = 10

Melee+Flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (2) = 5

Her defensive fighting seems to have paid off as both attacks miss.

Round 3

Red (24/1)
Blue
Athrax (roll 1d6 for addition fire damage)
Skyrank
Varanog
Fazgyn

Everyone is back up.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

Varanog pulls out a scroll and casts from it. Multiple images of him pop into existence, making it difficult to tell which is real.

Cast mirror image - # Images: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn drops his bow and draws his short swords while moving into position behind blue...

Melee with flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
w/sneak: 1d4 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (6, 6) = 21

Melee with flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29
w/sneak: 1d4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (6, 5) = 17

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

if he can't diagonal past the gate at the bottom he'll provoke into position.


additional fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrhak continues her wild flurry and begins wondering if her broodmates will actually come to her aid!
Attack, fighting defensively 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 31d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Her wild attacks do not come close to even threatening to either of her foes.


Athrax giggles slightly and tosses another Alchemist's fire at the red-cloaked intruder.

alchemist's fire, point blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24 for fire: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

Faz'gyn since you moved more then 5 feet you would only get the one attack.

Athrax's alchemist fire is enough to drop one of the attackers while Faz'gyn's blade cuts deeply into the other. It does not look like she will last much longer.

In a desperate last attempt she turns and attacks Fazgyn.

Melee: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

She lands a hit, but without her partner it does not do much.

Round 4

Blue (21)
Athrax
Skyrank
Varanog
Fazgyn

Everyone is back up.


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Now Fazgyn swings with both weapons...

Melee with flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
w/sneak: 1d4 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (3, 2) = 12

Melee with flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
w/sneak: 1d4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (5, 6) = 16


that looks like a wrap.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

I case it isn't...
Varanog uses his wand of chill touch, moves up and tries to slap her.

Touch Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Plus 1 Str dmg unless Fort Save vs DC 12

Sczarni

Faz'gyn has no trouble finishing off the last opponent.

End of combat

With both threats down the glow and hum of the portal pull at the kobold's attention. What could possible be waiting for them on the otherside.

Feel free to gather up and regroup before venturing into the portal.

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"This is it. Any last words?"

With a couple minutes left on the mirror image, Varanog is not for wasting much time, but a little pre-entry buffing might be useful. As soon as everyone is ready, he jumps through.

Anyone who can benefit from a mage armor, he will cast with his wand. Just before jumping through, he will get his haste scroll in one hand, and fireball in the other.


yes please, mage armor.

GM, do you mind if we retcon that Athrax already mixed a mutagen? I've never played an Alchemist before and didn't realize that needed to be explicitly done. If so, he'll have +4dex/-2wis prepared

there's a typo on this character sheet. It says Spider Climb has a 10 minute duration, but the minimum CL for that spell gives a potion a 30 minute duration.

Athrax drinks three of his extracts spider climb, then expeditious retreat, then shield, drinks his mutagen +4dex/-2wis, and pulls a potion out to hold in one hand cat's grace.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

Fazgyn discovers poison in his pack...

He coats his

Primary sword with Giant Wasp Poison poison self? Low bad: 1d100 ⇒ 31
Secondary sword with Giant Scorpion Poisonpoison self?: 1d100 ⇒ 39
Giant wasp x 1, Giant scorpion x1. poison self?: 1d100 ⇒ 50, poison self?: 1d100 ⇒ 99

He reaches into his satchel and pats the cracked ventriloquist's dummy's head, "wisssssh me luck littttle buddy"

How's everyone on HP?

Grand Lodge

Skyrahk NE Kobold Cleric of Dahak 4| HP:27/29| AC: 18/12/17|Init: +5| Perc: +5| Fort: +6| Ref: +4| Will: +8| Dag: +3;1d3-1| CMB: +1| CMD: 12| Craft (Traps) +8| Dip: +6 (+8 vs Kobolds) |Know (Reli): +7| Spell: +5| Channel: 2/day 2d6 DC 14| Smite: +2 6/day|

Skyrahk checks her spells remaining and is more then disappointed to find few left to her. Nevertheless she's ready to move on.........

At least she still has smite and Channel......But first things first....She checks the two for possible useful items.

Sczarni

Skyrahk searches the bodies and finds two oils of darkness, two cure light wounds, and a bunch of medium sized weapons and armor.

Stepping through the portal the Kobold's are greeted with a nice dim light. Nothing to over baring for their sensitive eyes. The portal on this end has opened up into an abandoned ally. Just across from the portal is a boarded up shop with a sign that reads "Organs and Sundries."

The task of shutting down the portal does not appear to be a simple one as there do not seem to be any buttons or levers to shut it down.

Know Arcana or spellcraft DC 18:
the portal is drawing power from some external force, most likely a magical focus item, and that item would only be effective within a range of a few miles.


spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"Maybe we close the portal with stuff from the shop?"

should we bash the door down?


Kobold UC Rogue 4 | Init +5 | Perc +9 | AC 20 T 15 ff 16 | HP 29/29 | F +2, R +8, W +1 | Acro +11, Bluff +7, Climb +6, Craft Trap +17, Disable +15, Escape +11, Steath +15

"this makessss no senssse to me. Yessss, maybe in shop."

Dark Archive

Male Kobold Sorcerer 4 HP 26/26 AC 16 Tch 15 FF 12, F: +2 R: +4 W: +5; Init +3; Perc: +3, Active: prone

"Argh! I thought they would be here."

Knowledge, arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

"This portal is drawing power from some external force, most likely a magical focus item. But that could be anywhere within a few miles. But they opened it here, so I suspect someplace nearby. Yes, let's try that building," Varanog says, pointing to where the others suggest.

And in case we missed it, new mage armor cast on Bomber and self. And took the stuff from the last encounter if no one else did.

1,951 to 2,000 of 2,352 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let the journey begin... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.