The Seven Seasoned Pathfinders (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master caps

Maps & Handouts


1,701 to 1,750 of 2,352 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf stands resolutely, his battle fatigue worn off. "Yes, now!" He beats his shield with his sword.

-Posted with Wayfinder


The party heads to the graveyard...

The graveyard used by the Bahjari family is one they share with several other wealthy families in Katheer. Small crypts and mausoleums containing the matriarchs and patriarchs dot the fenced-in burial ground, and freestanding gravestones mark where less influential family members are interred.

Many graves have been disturbed, and the doors of several mausoleums hang open. To the south (low, left... I spun the map to fit.) lies the Bahjari family mausoleum. A woman clad in black robes lies prone near its door.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia straight up due to recent events is on high alert.
Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Instead of going for the woman, leaving that to her companions. She moves and places an arrow to her bow as she looks up and about for danger.

"You would think there would be some of those undead things wandering around here too."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf, still armed, rushes to the woman's side to see who she is and if she is still alive.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo stays back, watching the shadows to make sure this isn't a trap.


DM Stuff:
1d20 ⇒ 15

Fillia scan's the cemetery, but sees no activity other than the woman. From many of the disturbed graves she sees, it appears the risen dead mostly shuffled off towards the manor.

The woman on the ground, recognized as the woman that performed the ceremony earlier, Umut, appears to be in pretty bad shape.

When Eoswulf approaches, with Fillia cautiously following and Geo, looking for any trouble at the gate, She sits up, looking haggard. She reports that when she placed the gifts in the Bahjari crypt, one of the gifts released a powerful wave of necromantic energy that animated the bodies of the buried nobles. She battled them as best she could but was only able to fend off the creatures that tried to shamble out of the crypt, not the ones that rose from the graves outside.

"Please help me in eliminating the undead that remain sealed inside the crypt!," she pleads.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia upon hearing that sneaks in closer to get a better look though her movements sets her apart from this Umlat since she's somehow alive....which means she's either very powerful or she's lying
Perception +2 if human 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Sense Motive +2 if human 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Fillia gets every impression Umut is telling the truth, and she does look pretty beaten up.

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle nods, "If there are any undead left in there we will take care of them. Now this gift that appeared to be the source of this Necromancy, can you describe it for us? Also if you feel you can add us in battle we can provide you with healing."


DM Stuff:
1d20 ⇒ 18

She explains she's not sure which one it was... it may have been a gold embossed box, or the ledger sitting right next to it... "There were so many gifts... and they're mostly positioned together in the crypt."

"Yes, there are certainly some undead in the crypt, I managed to shut the doors on them. I will certainly aid you... I can heal myself, but if you have healing to spare, I could save my powers to heal you while you fight!"

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle is happy to oblige and gives her a tap from his wand.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Lets get in there and find out what happened here," Hinkle says as he leads the way into the crypt.


That certainly helped her some, and Hinkle sees her perk up, but the visible signs of the fight remain. She smiles, "Thank you kind sir... save the rest for yourselves, you may need it in the coming fight, I know I couldn't handle these beasts! To the fight!"

I'll take that as a go to enter the crypt

DM Stuff:
1d20 ⇒ 91d20 ⇒ 6

Opening the door the party sees a statue of one of the Bahjari family, a small room, and stairs leading down.

New Map Placed

Everyone please place you where you want to be inside or out of the crypt, or tell me to move you, Geo is still across the cemetery.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf makes his way into the crypt and positions himself to overlook the stairs, then looks over his his shoulder to see if the others are coming after him

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo follows from a distance, staying to the shadows.

Stealthm take 10: 10 + 10 = 20


Eoswulf perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Eoswulf waits at the top of the stairs...

perception, Umat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14Perc Fillia: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 Perc Hinkle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Geo sneaks up, maintaining his distance from the party. Only Fillia seems to notice his presence.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Which Fillia ignores seeing that's its Geo and not some other nasty.

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle takes a moment to scan the room with detect magic. If everything seems well he will proceed down the steps after casting his shield spell.

AC at 21 for 1 minute.


perc: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Hinkle scans the upper crypt for magic, seeing none.

Hinkle Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Hinkle hears some scuffling noises from below. casting shield, he heads below... near the bottom of the stairs he sees a larger lower crypt, but does not immediately see any activity.

Map forthcoming...

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Is it dark?


Map placed

The walls of this crypt are lined with the interred bodies of many generations of the Bahjari family, tracing back all the way to the era of the first Qadiran satraps. A dying torch dimly illuminates the room.

Dim light

Hinckle sees a skeletal shape shambling around on the other side of the room.

The others see Hinkle head down the stairs... pointing two fingers at his own eyes, one finger in the air, then pointing forward into the crypt... SWAT fashion.

Init:

Geoclunicus Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Ēoswulf Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Fillia Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Hinkle Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Umut: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Baddie: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Bold is up!


Fillia (2)
Geo (1)
Umut
Eoswulf (1)

Bones

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf moves down the stairs, into the room, and next to the nearest pillar on the left. that is, W of the NW pillar

-Posted with Wayfinder


Eoswulf placed... based off the top of the current orientation being north, not based off the key. Let me know if it's wrong

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia moves forward, her bow nocked prepared to send an arrow to her foe and offer covering fire.
Readied action to shoot and enemy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 ⇒ 3


Eoswulf gets a good look at a skeletal creature across the room.

Umut is startled by the appearance of Fillia. She quickly regains her composure, "You with these others? They are heading into the crypt to deal with some undead abominations!"

She holds... letting the heroes do their thing.

Fillia (2)
Geo (1)
Umut
Eoswulf (1)

Bones

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

perfect!

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo moves in closer, assuming nothing else appears to distract him.


There, Geo?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Sorry - I was not sure how to read the maps. Behind Fillia is fine, although if Geo still has movement available, he will follow Eoswulf in (icon placed).


When Geo comes running up, Umat again looks quite startled, "Another one?! How many of you are there?!"

The undead creature rushes Eoswulf taking a swing with its scimitar... missing miserably.

Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Bold is up
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)
Umut
Eoswulf (1)

Bones

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Hinkle puts his new arcane training to work and fires off a magic missile at the undead.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The missile strikes its target with ease!

Bold is up
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)
Umut
Eoswulf (1)

Bones (2)

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo moves to get around behind the undead creature, and draws his rapier and a vial of acid.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Filla waits to see if Eoswulf could deal with it himself, having trust in his ability to hold his own.


Fillia doesn't really know what's going on down there... she's still outside? Or did she go down?

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

was your intention to move into flanking, Geo?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Yes. I am not sure what happened, I was pretty sure I moved it to the right position.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

I assume the fight was done with manly grunts and appropriate screams? Else I go down and still do the same thing.....


Umat scowls at Fillia, steps back, and casts, Cause Fear

Fillia: DC 14 or Frightened, Shaken if successful save.

Bold is up
Fillia (2)
Geo (1)
Umut

Eoswulf (1)

Bones (2)

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Eh? Umut? Et Tu?
Will save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Fillia is overwhelmed with fear, and turns to run....

Bold is up
Fillia (2, Frightened rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 1)
Geo (1)
Umut

Eoswulf (1)

Bones (2)

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

With a shout of rage, Ēoswulf swings at the undead with sword and armor spike.

longsword, attack, rage, twf, flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 19 for slashing, cold iron: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
armor spikes, attack, rage, twf, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 12 for piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

-Posted with Wayfinder


With a solid hit from his longsword the skeleton explodes falls to the ground, a pile of bones...

[ooc]Go Hinkle![ooc]

Bold is up
Fillia (2, One round of fleeing left)
Geo (1)
Umut

Eoswulf (1)

Bones (Dead-again)

Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Run Fillia Run!!!!

Silver Crusade

Dwarf enthusiast 3
Stats:
HP 21/21 | AC: 17 T:13 FF:15 | F: +4 R:+3 W:+7 (+2 vs illusions) | CMB: 1 CMD: 13 | Init +2, Perc +4| Speed 20

Not sure that I would be aware of what is happening outside. Going to proceed as if I do not.

With the undead laid back to rest, Hinkle focuses on finding the source of the neromantic magic by casting his detect magic spell and focusing on the alter.

Would only get a ping if one of the gifts on the alter is magical.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

Ēoswulf looks around. "Where are the rest of them?"

fatigued for this round and next

-Posted with Wayfinder


Hinkle sees no magic on the alter, but on the bony hand of the skeleton he detects faint abjuration.

Fillia flees as fast as she can to the cemetery exit, fear coursing through her veins, as she's passing the statue mid-cemetery, she pulls it together, pushing the fear away, and comes slowly to a stop.

Eoswulf, fatigued, looks around for more enemies, seeing none...

Bold is up
Fillia (2, Has free will again!)
Geo (1)

Umut

Eoswulf (1, Fatigued, 2 more rounds)
Hinkle (Fatigued, 3 Non-Lethal)

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

On her turn Fillia will come back but this time more wary of Umlat. And defintely not so close either!

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

"I saw them standing up top. It is possible they did not know there was trouble... I didn't! Perhaps we should yell for some assistance?"

Geo attacks the undead foe.

Rapier Attack, Flanking: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 0 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (2) = 7

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 4/1 | HP 44 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F: +7, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +3; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +7; +1 vs. traps, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 17 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Rage powers: Knockback, No Escape

we took it out already

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Ha! I really wanted it dead! I was thrown by the fact that we are still in rounds and that the map still shows the creature.

Geo starts searching the area to try and determine where this creature came from.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

1,701 to 1,750 of 2,352 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let the journey begin... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.