The Dragon's Demand PbP

Game Master dickie

Roll20 Page


1,551 to 1,600 of 2,146 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>

Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

I'm not getting anything on Roll20. Just a big black nothing. Am I missing something? Also...sre the Black winged creatures animals of some sort? Or draconic?

Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Lore (Kobolds of Golarion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Leaping ot his small feat, Spitter curses under his breath.

"Egg-blight and scale-fungus! Bassy? Get these use-less big pink-skins out of here!"


Yeah, sorry, I don't know what's up with it. I will try and check in the morning. I checked the thing twice, FoW wasn't on *shrugs* I'll figure it out in the morning.


Dynamic lighting was turned on, I checked FoW but didn't scroll down to check the lighting settings. Now all good. Sorry.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Renliat is also interested in identifying them.

Knowledge (nature)?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Knowledge (planar)?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Renliat stands quickly at the sudden violence. He narrows his eyes and tries to identify what they are under attack by, but a spell is already forming on his lips. "Ixen drevab!" A searing beam of fire erupts from his hand and screams towards the nearest threat!

Renliat will tell what information he can, but it won't change his action unless they are resistant/immune to fire, and if that's the case his only difference will be changing what kind of elemental damage his scorching ray is doing to whatever they are weakest/least resistant to.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 1) + 2 = 18

Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Additional Crit Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 6, 1, 3) + 2 = 15

Then he will take a move action to move behind the party so he doesn't get attacked as easily.


Whoops, got caught up with the map issue, forgot Spitter's rolls! I will have the beasties a t when I'm home later tonight so if you're on deck just check back soon.

These creatures are called grioths, monstrous humanoids with psychic abilities. They are immune to cold, but that's about the best you two can recall with those check results.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

OK I'm sure Spitter has never heard of them then...


Renliat's magical fire engulfs one of the grioths. It silently flails in agony for a few seconds before the fire dies out and all that remains is a rapidly cooling stack of cinders and ash.

His nearest ally takes to the sky and comes down behind Ren with a strange black kukri in hand.

Another stands at the edge of the stage and focuses it's mind on hammering Ren's mind.

DC 13 Will save or suffer from confused effect.

The last grioth uses his kukri to deliver a heavy gash on Chosk Grellen, the auctioneer, who falls to the ground bleeding.

Leng, Pavo, and Wil are up, then Spitter and Ren after them. Map is current.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

"Now this is finally my kind of event."

Moving over the seat in front of him. Wilfried heads for the stage.

I figure double movement to go over seats

Once there he swings the giant sticker at the nearest creature.

Reach weapon

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3) + 5 = 12


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Will DC13: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Ooph
Behavior: 1d100 ⇒ 2 Act normally...for now.

How long does the confusion last?

If the other party members move and allow Renliat to take a 5 foot step away from the grioth adjacent to him, he will 5 foot step and cast another scorching ray, targeting the grioth that just flew behind him. If they don't move, then Renliat will move away (taking the AoO) so he can cast the spell without risk of losing it.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 2) + 2 = 13

Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Additional Crit Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 3) + 2 = 16

Whew, another crit. Jesus.


The duration is concentration + 1 round. Wil inflicted enough damage to drive the DC for the check above the grioth's ability to succeed, so just this round which you're already in the clear for, so you just got lucky three times in a row in one fight...that'll probably catch up to you eventually :P

And yeah, I hadn't thought to mention it, but consider the seats difficult terrain/double move cost.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Renliat will just take the AoO to move away in that case. He doesn't want to risk losing the spell.


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng actually nods off during the auction, pulling his hat down and snoozing quietly. Thus he is startled and makes a sudden and comical spasm as he is awakened by the chaos, then leaps out of his chair, looking about for the enemies.

Seeing a flying bat right above Renliat, he lashes out with his chain weapon.

Kusarigama attack, flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Kusarigama attack, flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

I presume those both miss.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Actually I think the 17 might hit...might as well roll damage just in case.


It most definitely hits.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Grin splitting wider than normal, Spitter's blue-scaled mouth expands as he hisses...

"Time for new tricksssss...!"

Wild Shape(Young Allosaurus): +2 size bonus to Strength and +2 natural armor bonus, Medium Sized, Speed 40, Low-light, Scent, Attack bite (1d8) + 2 claws (1d6)ea. Standard action to change shape...move action to get within melee of the monster! Since I didn't do any real actions in the surprise round, if I can take a melee attack against the creature I will!

Current Stats(Adjusted for Wild Shape):
Total: AC17/T12/FF16; Speed 40, +Low-Light and Scent


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Kusarigama damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo slid to the side, creating an opening for others to move away. The net on his hip suddenly found itself in his hand just before it flew through the air towards the winged beast.

Net (entangle): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Ranged Touch

Entangle:

The character is ensnared. Being entangled impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force. An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.


FYI, I won't be able to update the map or have the opposition take their actions just yet since I won't be near the laptop until sometime tomorrow night or Monday morning. Which sucks because I've been waiting to do what's next since gameplay hit page 2 or 3, muhahaha!


I forgot to tell Spitter to go ahead and roll that attack, but for they're easy to hit so how about a quick one from the GM? I'll check the modifiers if I think it is close...

Spitter Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Bite Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

More than enough, okay, let's do this!

At the front of the stage the dwarf impales one of the bat-men with such force he lifts it a few feet into the air. Renliat feels the creature's attempt to invade his mind cease, though some residual pain and confusion takes a few seconds to clear. It collapses bleeding to death on the stage.

The grioth flails silently in Pavo's net after the bounty hunter deftly ensnares it. Moments later Leng's weighted chain strikes the creature in the face.

"You didn't tell us you were bringing those things in!" shouts a man from a back corner. He stands and throws off a cloak and hefts a warhammer in one hand and straps a large gleaming shield to the other. He glares at Pavo and grins. The man is Marcus Chance, of the Chance Smithy in town.

The grioth who laid out the auction master slashes at empty air with evil intent. A few feet away a table moves as if someone had dodged the attack and bumped into it. A shrill voice shrieks from the stage, "They're not with us, Chance! Focus on the targets! Geek the mage! Leave the dull humans for Sesserak, she knows how to fight them." Renliat's bolt strikes the grioth attacking the invisible foe, completely disintegrating it in moments. "And THAT is why I said to kill the wizard first, Chance!"

The voice is easily recognizable to Leng, Pavo, and Spitter as belonging to the imp, Harzogopas.

"Yeah, but what if I gotta go through him to get to the elf?" sneers Chance as he advances on the heroes.

Spitter finishes the grioth at the back with a bite to it's thigh that crushes bone and causes rapid blood loss.

From the opposite corner a green-scaled kobold fades into view as a pair of arrows fly from her weapon towards Pavo.

CoSB w/PBS, rapid shot, deadly aim, favored enemy: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 4 = 15
Damage if hit w/PBS, deadly aim, favored enemy: 1d4 + 1 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 4 + 4 = 10Acid: 1d6 ⇒ 6
CoSB w/PBS, rapid shot, deadly aim, favored enemy: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 25
Damage if hit w/PBS, deadly aim, favored enemy: 1d4 + 1 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 4 + 4 = 12Acid: 1d6 ⇒ 6

BTW Pavo, you forgot to fix your HP at the time I posted this, you're all healed up by the time this happens.

The grioths are all dead, but now new, far more dangerous enemies have begun to emerge...everyone is up and I think the map is current on my end.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Leaping down, Spitter charges the green Kobold with his new improved body!

Acrobatics(unskilled): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

I hope that was as easy check...assuming it was.

"Haaaaasssssss!"

Charge Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Crit?
Charge Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Can we get a key as to who is who on the map? It's rather cluttered and I'm a bit lost trying to track who is a friend/enemy/bystander.


Oh, right, I meant to have the civilians start crowding the exits, I'll get on that shortly and will find a way to flag hostiles.


A few panicked townies make it out the front door, but between the bat creatures and the kobold, plus Marcus Chance suddenly looking threatening tells the others to avoid the front door. Bassy shouts to get to the back, away from the fight. The remaining civilians congregate near the stairs leading up to the stage on either side. Bassy guards one group and Sir Pelle and Arnholde Devy protect the other.

Okay, all those not hostile are bunched up in the upper left or upper right of the screen. The auction master remains bleeding on the stage, but has some markers on him relating to his dying state so that should make him obvious as a non-combatant.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Seeing that he is about to become a target after showing off his evoking skills, he cloaks himself in illusions to confuse attackers.

Images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Casting mirror image.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Moving onto the stage Wilfried kneels and places his hand on the injured Chosk. Activating Fervor's healing energies.

fervor heal: 1d6 ⇒ 2

"Get up and fight." He says to the man.

Then looking about he sets his sights on the blacksmith as his next target.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

With a dead creature still ensnared in his net, Pavo let the trailing rope fall to the floor as he made his way towards the blacksmith. As he closed in, he stopped to brace his trident against his boot.

Bracing Trident vs. Charge:

Readied attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Piercing damage (doubled vs. charge): 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (7, 1) + 8 = 16


Sorry for my delays, move mostly done, thanks for your patience!

Wilfried's divine healing revives the human, but he looks rather confused. He gradually stands up on shaky legs. He's staggered, but not dying!

The shrill voice of Harzogopas whispers to Wil, "This isn't your fight, you should go to the tavern and grab a drink."

DC 15 Will save. Spell-like ability, enchantment (compulsion), language-dependent, mind-affecting

On the other side of the public auditorium Spitter scratches the kobold ranger, who looks rather aggravated she cannot get a clear shot on either of the two humans. She pulls free a spear so she can poke holes into Spitter's dinosaur form, but is frustrated to find that dinosaur organs aren't located in the same place as kobold organs.

Spear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage if hit: 1d6 ⇒ 1

She then backs up some, trying to find space away from Spitter's gnashing teeth.

Chance cannot seem to resist the opportunity to charge Pavo. With a shout he recklessly engages his foe and attempts to turn aside his trident with the gleaming shield, but Pavo still manages to impale the man.

Shield bash w/charge: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 = 21
Damage if hit: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Everyone is up!


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

"CHITITITITI...AAAKkkkkkkksssss!"

Ignoring the scratch, Spitter lungs forward with a full attack!

Bite!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Bite Damage!: 1d8 ⇒ 1
+
Claw!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Claw Damage!: 1d6 ⇒ 3
+
Claw!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Claw Damage!: 1d6 ⇒ 1


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Glory of Old (Dwarf) Benefit:You receive a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and poison.

The magic washes over him and for a moment it sounds like a good idea. (Well, it is a good idea. just not now.)

Seeing the blacksmith is well engaged. Wilfried turns and set his sights on the small creature.

"You just made it mine. And a good fight always welcomes more."

Moving forward he swings with the heavy spear.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 4) + 5 = 12

Masterwork reach weapon


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Although Renliat didn't have any more scorching rays prepared, that wasn't slowing him down. He draws a scroll, invoking it's magic and pointing it at Wilfried's adversary, using the advantage of his allies reach weapon to make a clear shot.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 6) + 2 = 15


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng switches targets to Marcus Chance. His kusarigama makes a buzzing noise as its circles speed up through the air.

Kusarigama flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Kusarigama flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Kusarigama flurry confirm crit, martial manuscript: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

Kusarigama damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Kusarigama crit damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Kusarigama damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo staggered backwards half a step from the impact of the shield.

"You know, you shoulda been nicer. If you weren't such a t!+~, you might have more friends."

Pavo smiled as his eyes darted over the man, looking for any opening to exploit. Satisfied he had found something, he flung the trident towards the man's exposed shield arm.


5-foot step
Move Action to Study Target
Standard action to hurl trident

Throw Trident, Studied Target: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Piercing damage, Studied Target: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12


"Oh, what, suddenly it's your fight because I tried to magically compel you to do what you already want to do? Boohoo! I'm such a horrible monster!" Harzogopas laughs in response to Wil stabbing him in the wing, after flinching and swearing briefly, of course. "You would have liv-" His monologue is interrupted by Renliat's fire. "Uh...I'm a devil. Your head is as pointy as your ears. Chance, kill that wizard already!" The tiny terror narrows his beady bird eyes and fades out of view.

That was a burning hands scroll, right? I didn't see where you specified but that's how it looked...

Spitter meanwhile harries the kobold archer with multiple small wounds. Sesserak sneers and heads for the relative cover of the amphitheater's seating.

She's going to provoke an AoO from you Spitter.

Pavo's banter is punctuated at the end, right at the word 'friends' by Leng's chain sailing straight into Chance's eye. Blood and white ichor flow from the now empty socket. Chance screams in pain and fury for a brief moment before Pavo impales him with the trident. He clutches at the weapon with one hand and his eye with the other before falling over dying from his wounds.

Everyone is up!


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

AoO Bite!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Bite Damage!: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Fresh blood and scales dribbling from his razor sharp teeth, Spitter turns and chases!

Charging Bite!: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25
Bite Damage!: 1d8 ⇒ 3


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo glanced towards Leng and Renliat.

"You two help Spitter. I'll help Wilfried.

Not wasting time to retrieve his net or trident, Pavo started toward the stage, his hand sliding into his pack. As he reached the front row, his hand came free, this time holding a length of rope tied with a circle at one end.


Move action to current position
Standard action to retrieve lasso from pack


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Yes a burning hands scroll. Was I aware of his nature? I can change the element of my spells.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Wilfired raises his hand and says.

"Lord in Iron Bless this fight."

Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. 50 foot range, should get all party

Then he looks about and attempts to locate the imp.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Renliat is currently fully aware, lol, I can't say he was before. Harzogopas has become a recurring minor villain, so please, feel free to hate him with all you've got!


Leng and Ren for this round still?


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

With the blacksmith down, Leng surveys the room, then moves to help Spitter with his adversary.

I'm treating the aisles with chairs as difficult terrain - as anyone who's ever tried to run through a movie theater aisle knows - so double move.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Apologies for the delay. Renliat would like to know what kind of devil he is dealing with before acting again.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Harz is an imp, all the way. And then some, but that's not important right now. Immune to fire and poison, highly resistant to cold and acid. Imps are tough because they're so resistant. Silver or good aligned weapons overcome their DR. Oh, and fast healing to boot. They're roaches...


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

And he hates us. There is that. =) We ALMOST got him before. He should thank us for releasing him from that prison we found him in.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Unable to access map on my phone. Will double move to get closer, but no closer than 15 feet. Even if that's a single move action that's fine as it looks like the fight is cleaning up so I'm going to starve conserving resources.


Sting w/invis: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25 vs. Wil flat-footed from invisible.
Damage if hit w/sneak attack: 1d4 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (3, 6) = 16 Why yes, he did take some rogue levels since last you confronted him, lol.
And we need a Fort save vs. poison if hit. DC 13
Dex damage if poisoned: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Harzogopas fades into view as his tail whips out to strike Wil.

The kobold ranger attempts to pull out a small vial and drink the contents.

She will provoke an AoO again here, if she's not stopped entirely, she will become invisible.

Also...the fight isn't cleaning up just yet, lol.

There is a tremendous draconic roar and a shadow blots out the moon for a moment. Landing hard upon the stage is a large red beast, scaled with a dragon face. It is not a true dragon, but a flame drake, and a big one!

"Uh, that's not with us either, we better cut our losses and go, Sess!" Shouts Harzogopas.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

"Haggggssssssssss!"

AoO Bite! w/Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13
Hero point usage to re roll the attack!
AoO Bite! w/Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
Bite Damage!: 1d8 ⇒ 8


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Fort save: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27

Glory of Old (Dwarf) Benefit:You receive a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and poison.

Easily shrugging off the poison, Wilfried steps back and slashes at the tiny devil before it can vanish again.

Giant Sticker attack w/bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
Damage w/PA if hit: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 4) + 8 = 13

The War Priest then sets his sights on the Drake.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Moving down around the stage, Pavo crept up as Harzogopas came into view. Not wasting any more time, Pavo sent the rope spinning for the little imp.

Lasso: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Knowledge (arcana) on flame drake: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


It is a type of lesser dragon and as it's name suggests it has an affinity for (and immunity to) fire. It also happens to be vulnerable to cold.

1,551 to 1,600 of 2,146 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Dragon's Demand PbP Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.