The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


61,051 to 61,100 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

nice, I should have been recording that


Image
Archimedes Iosus wrote:

"I am not, I am Archimedes Iosus. I am also here to speak with the headmaster." Archimedes speaks concisely, wasting no words, his accent is neutral, it could be from anywhere.

Though his suit says exactly where he is from

"Nanami Tanaka," she says, inclining her head in the very slightest of bows. "Student or teacher?" she asks Archimedes, reaching a hand up to brush off a lock of hair that had gotten twisted around one of her horns. They were rather large horns. She was rather obviously a tiefling of some sort.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

settro pauses for just a moment, no indication of movement. Dave, you can see energy swirling around him, and you can identify the spell as a silenced, stilled, component-free limited wish.
"Alright. I'll be fine for a time, just no-one touch me."


Image

"I'm glad you like the dress, Cariban," Ignace said, smiling.

"Well, since we're finished with this and with lunch, I think I should go try to find Zilla and Midori. It's been a very long time and I'm starting to get worried."


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

unless that's touch it misses, do I see any other magic auras?::ok everybody, it's not mind control, though I don't know what it is:: dave takes to the air and casts slow on a group of them DC 23 feel free to hit me with an attack of opportunity for leaving the threatened area of the one to hit me


The townsfolk surrounding Tyrrin seem unaffected by her Cloak of Dreams spell and continue advancing unless stopped.


David.De'Foul wrote:
unless that's touch it misses, do I see any other magic auras?::ok everybody, it's not mind control, though I don't know what it is:: dave takes to the air and casts slow on a group of them DC 23 feel free to hit me with an attack of opportunity for leaving the threatened area of the one to hit me

No other magic auras. And if that hits your touch you need to make a Fort save DC 35.

Also guys please specify what kind of save. The DC is great and all, but it's also really helpful to not have to look up what sort of save.

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Female Pixie (fey) Psion Nomad L14 Telepath L5 Uncarnate L9

"Do you think we should help??

Looking down as thetownsfolk surrounding a thing Tyrrin


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

"Who else here can keep this thing down? I need to run tests on myself!"
settro says, wrestling with an infected, suddenly winning a good bit easier.


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

Kitty came back a few minutes later, still looking pale and jumpy. She headed straight for Michael, gripping his hand tightly.

"Kitty? Kitty, what's wrong?" He asks urgently, instantly worried.


Janie wrote:

Janie paused at the end of a riff, winded. She reaches for the water bottle she keeps near her as she practices and looks up as she does so.

"Oh. Hello. I didn't know you were there. You're welcome to listen. I don't mind. I'm Janie Twofeather. I don't think I've seen you around before."

"I'm sort of new. Name's Cameron, by the way, and you're great with those drumsticks. You sound awesome."


Leasoa Ollro wrote:

"Do you think we should help??

Looking down as thetownsfolk surrounding a thing Tyrrin

A tiny feyDragon with two heads says

Oprl
"Errr no, I mean what can five fey do, I think best we just keep out of this Leasoa. We have n real idea whats going on, this could all be some kind of festival, an odd one yes, but we have seen odder"

Amber
"Really shes right I mean just what could we do, nip them, I mean it looks like the shops are closed for the day, so until best just sit here and see what happens. Why risk it"

Opel
"Mind you this is typical, we finally agree to stay in a school and NOT try and burn the local down and when we get here, its being over run my monsters all by itself. Sometimes you know I really do wounder if life is just one big piratical joke by someone."


Male Human Fighter(Tactician)/Marshal
Nanami Tanaka wrote:
Archimedes Iosus wrote:

"I am not, I am Archimedes Iosus. I am also here to speak with the headmaster." Archimedes speaks concisely, wasting no words, his accent is neutral, it could be from anywhere.

Though his suit says exactly where he is from

"Nanami Tanaka," she says, inclining her head in the very slightest of bows. "Student or teacher?" she asks Archimedes, reaching a hand up to brush off a lock of hair that had gotten twisted around one of her horns. They were rather large horns. She was rather obviously a tiefling of some sort.

"I am to be a student." His tone implying the word student wasn't his first choice of words, and he unconsciously straightens his tunic.


"That makes this so much easier." The headmaster says as the door opens. "Come in, come in, Mr. Iosus and Miss Tanaka. Mr. Iosus, I am Headmaster Antair."


Male Brownie Witchs Familiar L16

Sits down next to his wife on the top of the roof and looks on at the Chaos and mayhem below.

"Pop-corn would be nice, not the salted stuff but the butter stuff, you know. O look that ones waving someones arm around. When you say your going to stay, dos this mean your going to do what your father wants this time. If you are Ill tell the others and we can start to make a home you know. Find a tree in the grounds and put browny houses up. Me and Leasoa have been thinking of a place for a wile."


Ambers head looks over at the two small Fey.

Amber
"Yes We are staying, well we can't levee the planet in fact, Dad came and talked to the headmaster."

Opel
"Its all been sorted, and all he left us was a flower each."

Amber

"Ye nice of him, not a word to use juts a flower each and then"

Opel
"abandonment, typical dad."


Male Leprechaun (Fey) Sorcerer [fey Bloodline] / Druid L13

The gray looking bleached gnome like fay with them hes face always down cast adds in to Amber and Opel

"You know your father dos care for you, he just dos it in a strange way, and lets face it, you have been getting into all kinds of trouble from a very early age. Your princesses, he just wants you to act like it."

Amber and Opel just look at him, Then and unseen hand pushs him off the roof.

"AAAARARrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......"

Hes falling to the ground where monsters are running a-muck just before he hits he Teleports himself back to the roof top, grabbing onto a chimney breast so as not to be pushed off again.

"Hay!!! stop that, I am just trying to help, look your dad just wants..."

He stops as he sees the murderous look in Amber and Opels little dragon eyes, He looks away, no wishing to risk it.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

Kitty came back a few minutes later, still looking pale and jumpy. She headed straight for Michael, gripping his hand tightly.

"Kitty? Kitty, what's wrong?" He asks urgently, instantly worried.

"Sorry," she said, burying her face against his shoulder. "There was a squirrel outside the window. And...I just....it reminded me."


Image
Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"That makes this so much easier." The headmaster says as the door opens. "Come in, come in, Mr. Iosus and Miss Tanaka. Mr. Iosus, I am Headmaster Antair."

Nanami entered the office as requested.

"Headmaster," Nanami said, bowing deeply as a gesture of respect. She then stepped to the side to make room for Archimedes, nearly blending in with the wall until she remembered she wasn't supposed to be doing that right now.


Male Firey Dragon Familier 16L

to the group on the roof top

::"All I want is a place where the bugs are nice to eat and the winter is not to cold. Hate snow"::


Female Pixie (fey) Psion Nomad L14 Telepath L5 Uncarnate L9

"O a house sound nice, our own home, no more hiding in a chest"

She jumps up and flys around.

Screams come up from the street below

"And you can come for tea Hip pook, bug pie, I know you like that""


ignance wrote:
snip

"That sounds good. Let's go."

the bear stretches a little! having been "asleep for a while.


female human Witch 5 / Pack Lord Beastmaster 0.5

"Ya. Maybe we should find Zilla first since she was here earlier?"
She sets Cariban on top of her head and begins with Ignace out to the hallway.
"I think maybe the Caribans should have different names. So I can talk about you different. Since old Cariban was Cariban first, I think that one should be Cariban. New Cariban that talks to other people, do you have another name you would like?"


Male Human Rogue 16/Magus 9
True Seeing:
He is wearing a blank white mask
Igni Phoebus wrote:

igni walks to renkai, as emotionless as he is at first.

"Wow. I don't know what she sees in you. You're in immature hatchling who can't help but shift blame to others because you can't handle flaws in your "love", or to deal with your guilt of not being able to have done something. Things happen, they always will. When something bad happens, it isn't always someone else's fault. You just want it to be his fault because you are worried that she may like him better then you. You need to grow up."

he becomes increasingly heated as he speaks, displaying more emotion then ever, unfinished glowing red hot sword held at his side.

"Now that... Is unfortunate..." Renkai says slowly turning to face Igni.

Perception DC 51:
1d20 + 42 ⇒ (9) + 42 = 51a syringe went missing off of a table near Renkai

His eyes are locked onto Igni's

he takes a step forward...

"I do not recall asking your opinion, Frosty..."


Male Human Fighter(Tactician)/Marshal
Nanami Tanaka wrote:
Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"That makes this so much easier." The headmaster says as the door opens. "Come in, come in, Mr. Iosus and Miss Tanaka. Mr. Iosus, I am Headmaster Antair."

Nanami entered the office as requested.

"Headmaster," Nanami said, bowing deeply as a gesture of respect. She then stepped to the side to make room for Archimedes, nearly blending in with the wall until she remembered she wasn't supposed to be doing that right now.

Archimedes walks in stiffly, seeing the Warden... then kneels, bowing his head

I feel Archimedes would do this because he sees himself as 'Defeated and Captured' and is now seeing the 'Enemy General'


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4

"Funny, because I'm giving it anyway. You don't scare me. The wards here prevent you from harming me, and even if you do, i can heal myself effortlessly."
he says as he summons a small flame as an example, before letting it go.
"So now you're trying to intimidate me? You really are as childish as I imagined. Amazing, how someone so amazing could fall for someone like you. Honestly, maybe she did it out of a feeling of being able to redeem you. Perhaps, she thought she could make you better. Make you grow up. It's a common complex, thinking you can improve someone else."
igni hasn't moved. He doesn't show even the slightest bit of fear, but within him the perceptive may notice a boiling, deep rooted rage.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

outside my suit the highest I can get is a 37 so there is no point in rolling, arthur steps partway between the two of them holding up his hands which still seem to be coated in the strange metal "woah now guys there's no need bring this to violence, let's stay calm, rational people"


Ferris sighs and says, "quarantine protocol."
A metal box materializes around Verris, Ace, and the two beds with Melody and Ginni on them.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Arthur Barren wrote:
outside my suit the highest I can get is a 37 so there is no point in rolling, arthur steps partway between the two of them holding up his hands which still seem to be coated in the strange metal "woah now guys there's no need bring this to violence, let's stay calm, rational people"

"This isn't violence. This is him attempting to scare me. He knows better then to try and attack me on school grounds."


Image
Sara and Bee wrote:

"Ya. Maybe we should find Zilla first since she was here earlier?"

She sets Cariban on top of her head and begins with Ignace out to the hallway.
"I think maybe the Caribans should have different names. So I can talk about you different. Since old Cariban was Cariban first, I think that one should be Cariban. New Cariban that talks to other people, do you have another name you would like?"

"Okay, that makes sense. Zilla first," she says putting her hand on the wall and thinking of Zilla.

"Wait, there are two Caribans? This is so confusing..."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Before the metal box springs up around him, Ace deftly kicks his staff up into his hands from where it was on the floor, and holds it defensively. "Alright, I've had about enough of this nonsense. My girlfriend is attempting to save her friend's life, and the two of you want to argue, and bicker? Fine, but get the hells out of here right now if your going to continue. I am sure this extra noise is not helpful in the slightest."

As the encasement emerges, the young man dodges around it, choosing to not be trapped inside such a confining space.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4

"Well, you're just contributing to the noise. And this guy isn't going to leave. I can guarantee that."
he says, gesturing to renkai.
"Besides, don't act all high and mighty. I don't know you, but you have problems. Everyone does. You're doing the same thing we are, arguing, and getting upset at what another person said. Now, hypocrite, were you there? I did my best to keep her breathing. Keep her Alive. I didn't even know what to do, and i simply did as told, waiting for what seemed an eternity. So please, keep arguing. Rebuttal again. Continue being a hypocrite."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"I have no intention of getting sent to detention while Ginni is unconscious, so I won't attempt to get you two to leave. Nala on the other hand, might be able to"

Not sure if she's still in the room. If she's left, he'll use a Sending to inform her of the fighting between Renkai and Igni


Male Human Rogue 16/Magus 9
True Seeing:
He is wearing a blank white mask
Igni Phoebus wrote:

"Funny, because I'm giving it anyway. You don't scare me. The wards here prevent you from harming me, and even if you do, i can heal myself effortlessly."

he says as he summons a small flame as an example, before letting it go.
"So now you're trying to intimidate me? You really are as childish as I imagined. Amazing, how someone so amazing could fall for someone like you. Honestly, maybe she did it out of a feeling of being able to redeem you. Perhaps, she thought she could make you better. Make you grow up. It's a common complex, thinking you can improve someone else."
igni hasn't moved. He doesn't show even the slightest bit of fear, but within him the perceptive may notice a boiling, deep rooted rage.

"Oh, I would never seek to Intimidate you..." he says stepping forward and gripping the red hot steel..

He pushes past Arthur, and ignores everything but Igni


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4

the steel burns, despite your resistance. His voice grows cold. Heartless.

"Hmm. I suppose you don't really care, do you? Because honestly, if you really loved someone, you'd let them go if you knew they would be better off without you."


Male Human Rogue 16/Magus 9
True Seeing:
He is wearing a blank white mask
Igni Phoebus wrote:

the steel burns, despite your resistance.

"Hmm. I suppose you don't really care, do you? Because honestly, if you really loved someone, you'd let them go if you knew they would be better off without you."

Renkai mutters something under his breath

His hand snakes forward quicker than you can finish your sentence, the syringe filled with a light blue liquid, the tip drips a single droplet as it darts toward your left ocular organ

1d20 + 14 + 7 - 12 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 7 - 12 = 22 vs Flat-footed Touch AC


Renkai Urmas wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:

the steel burns, despite your resistance.

"Hmm. I suppose you don't really care, do you? Because honestly, if you really loved someone, you'd let them go if you knew they would be better off without you."

Renkai mutters something under his breath

His hand snakes forward quicker than you can finish your sentence, the syringe filled with a light blue liquid, the tip drips a single droplet as it darts toward your left ocular organ

1d20+14+7-12 vs Flat-footed Touch AC

A shadowy arm slams down onto Renkai's arm, grabs him by the throat and disappears with him, the syringe falls slowly, and breaks upon the floor, the floor frosts over... the alchemical ice betraying Renkai's murderous intent


male Aasimar Muse-touched Image gestalt waterbender 11/Disciple of the Healing Waters 5/ Bard (street performer/song healer) 16
narrator wrote:
Dom Waverider wrote:


Recap of Dom's actions. He gains the attention of the old lady by wrapping her leg with his water whip and tripping her. She in turn started rushing toward him. To prevent her from getting to close he froze his whip around her leg to the ground. Non-seeded bending form is a (whatever sounds best)Save DC 28.

Reflex save: 1d20+10

The old woman somehow managed to scramble away from his icy whip and clawed at him with her sharp fingernails.

Attack: 1d20+12
Damage (plus make a Fort save if the attack connects): 1d4+10

AC 16 I'm easy to hit unless I start using more advanced seeds.

fort save DC 35: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
wisdom damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 strength gain: 1d6 ⇒ 5 dexterity gain: 1d6 ⇒ 4 if the effects are the same.

The old woman's claws slash across his chest. Dom staggers backwards before pulling his whip back to shape. He quickly lashes out again striking to trip, but this time a rush of water sprays out in an attempt to capture the woman.

Trip attack: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (7) + 25 = 32 Capture ability Save DC reflex DC 27 if trip attack hits. Ability damages and gains added in already to attack and save. If they are not the same then subtract 4 from to hit and 1 to DC.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4

"Ow. Frick."
igni takes a bright blue flame to his eye.
"Seriously though, he thought that alchemical ice could have caused real harm to me? I can drink a vial of that stuff and heal it in a few seconds."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

the high pitch wiring gets louder and his arms become covered in the strange grey and orange metal, his hands become bulkier as he tries fruitlessly to keep them separated,

anyone with a constant or active mind reading pointed in arthur's general direction:
you hear loud high pitch wiring sounding like this with a high pitch single tone overlaying that


Grushdeva du kalt misht
Igni Phoebus wrote:

"Ow. Frick."

igni takes a bright blue flame to his eye.
"Seriously though, he thought that alchemical ice could have caused real harm to me? I can drink a vial of that stuff and heal it in a few seconds."

the stuff didn't touch you... and he meant to inject it into your brain... I don't care how fast you heal... your memories wouldn't return.


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1
Death_Keeper wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:

"Ow. Frick."

igni takes a bright blue flame to his eye.
"Seriously though, he thought that alchemical ice could have caused real harm to me? I can drink a vial of that stuff and heal it in a few seconds."
the stuff didn't touch you... and he meant to inject it into your brain... I don't care how fast you heal... your memories wouldn't return.

You couldn't get it that far in without a debilitating blow (at least 1/2 of his hp). And even that just causes int, wis and cha damage, able to be healed through restoration. Also, i assumed that drop of fluid hit his eye.


Grushdeva du kalt misht
icehawk333 wrote:
Death_Keeper wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:

"Ow. Frick."

igni takes a bright blue flame to his eye.
"Seriously though, he thought that alchemical ice could have caused real harm to me? I can drink a vial of that stuff and heal it in a few seconds."
the stuff didn't touch you... and he meant to inject it into your brain... I don't care how fast you heal... your memories wouldn't return.
You couldn't get it that far in without a debilitating blow (at least 1/2 of his hp). And even that just causes int, wis and cha damage, able to be healed through restoration. Also, i assumed that drop of fluid hit his eye.

My mistake, I thought this was Rules Light.... LOL channeling Damiani over here :)

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
Death_Keeper wrote:
icehawk333 wrote:
Death_Keeper wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:

"Ow. Frick."

igni takes a bright blue flame to his eye.
"Seriously though, he thought that alchemical ice could have caused real harm to me? I can drink a vial of that stuff and heal it in a few seconds."
the stuff didn't touch you... and he meant to inject it into your brain... I don't care how fast you heal... your memories wouldn't return.
You couldn't get it that far in without a debilitating blow (at least 1/2 of his hp). And even that just causes int, wis and cha damage, able to be healed through restoration. Also, i assumed that drop of fluid hit his eye.
My mistake, I thought this was Rules Light.... LOL channeling Damiani over here :)

he's trying to pull a wolverine gambit


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

yes that hits touch AC, fort save: 1d20 + 18 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 18 + 5 = 36 dang that was close, it's a good thing we used the antiplague, Dave feels momentarily woozy but shakes it off as he takes to the air


Male Half-elf Image Vanguard/Aegis 9 lvls
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang is lying face down having just fallen after loosing concentration on his flight.

looking about, he spies several puddles of water and gives a little smile to himself, he has a plan.

Lang looks over toward Hew and whispers "I am fine Hew, but he doesn't know that" Lang gives a wink to Hew.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Hew gives a quick smirk to Lang before returning his gaze back to the sorcerer. while eying the sorcerer Hew begins an incantation and a few small movements. After his blade starts dripping a green substance that lets out a hiss as it hits the ground.

The sorcerer sprouts claws from his hands with a loud cackle. Quickly he charges forward lashing out at hew with all his might. Hew is able to fendoff a few strikes before the claws find there target sinking in to his chest spraying blood across the sorcerer and ground.

Hew cries out in pain before shoving his sword deep in to the stomach of the sorcerer. The smell of melting flesh become rank in the air and the acids burns away at the sorcerer flesh.


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Ignace del Sol wrote:
Sara and Bee wrote:

"Ya. Maybe we should find Zilla first since she was here earlier?"

She sets Cariban on top of her head and begins with Ignace out to the hallway.
"I think maybe the Caribans should have different names. So I can talk about you different. Since old Cariban was Cariban first, I think that one should be Cariban. New Cariban that talks to other people, do you have another name you would like?"

"Okay, that makes sense. Zilla first," she says putting her hand on the wall and thinking of Zilla.

"Wait, there are two Caribans? This is so confusing..."

The arrows will lead the two young girls to Zilla and Hew's room. The door is closed but from with in they can hear Zilla crying.


Image
Zilla wrote:
Ignace del Sol wrote:
Sara and Bee wrote:

"Ya. Maybe we should find Zilla first since she was here earlier?"

She sets Cariban on top of her head and begins with Ignace out to the hallway.
"I think maybe the Caribans should have different names. So I can talk about you different. Since old Cariban was Cariban first, I think that one should be Cariban. New Cariban that talks to other people, do you have another name you would like?"

"Okay, that makes sense. Zilla first," she says putting her hand on the wall and thinking of Zilla.

"Wait, there are two Caribans? This is so confusing..."

The arrows will lead the two young girls to Zilla and Hew's room. The door is closed but from with in they can hear Zilla crying.

Ignace knocks. "Zilla? Zilla, it's Ignace and Sara. Are you alright?"


Igni and Staff:

Usually the wards are not physically violent...

Usually the wards just whisk away the violator...

That was a kidnapping/assault... not the wards


Which...would have also failed...

61,051 to 61,100 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.