SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN - GAMEPLAY

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the shattered star campaign.

Treasure List

Magnimar's monuments

Specific treasure details

Quests

images

Maps


2,701 to 2,719 of 2,719 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>

F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 40/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects:

Calvon, perhaps you could help us craft a few useful scrolls or wands? I believe I can work with you crafting to open up any cleric spells lvl 0-3


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 6 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 31/33 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +16, SM: +12, Stl +17 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

Oster seeks opportunities to gain coin or rumours on board. Or even just to keep himself amused.


Oster you manage to make about 10gp in coin. You also hear that although the majority of the journey is pretty safe, the first 8 day leg of the trip takes the boat through the Mushfens a massive swamp populated by a boggard tribe called the Sorebacks.


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/6 3rd: 2/3 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor, Extended defending bone, Extended shield
Sorceror 6 (HP 25/25 Resist Elec 5, DR 5/B (30pts left) | AC 22, T 13, FF 15 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 11)

Tatsuo spends much of the journey meditating, drawing, and practicing the art of making tattoos. Every once in a while he can be seen talking to small, black, dragon-looking creature.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light Vision | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6 charges)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10
Memnosyne wrote:
Calvon, perhaps you could help us craft a few useful scrolls or wands? I believe I can work with you crafting to open up any cleric spells lvl 0-3

I'm not sure how long the trip back from the Lady's Light was but I'm guessing at least a day or two. I need to read the tome for 8 hours a day in order to gain its benefits so I have, probably 4 days of reading left. Leaving me 10 days to craft wands and scrolls!!

Which divine spells were you thinking would be good to turn into scrolls and wands?

Does anyone have any suggestions for good arcane spells to craft into wands or scribe into scrolls?


That's fine - Calvin you can have the time to do your studying, etc.

After about your 8th day of travel the boat enters the area of the Marshfens and slows down slightly. At night the captain calls the boat to a halt and orders his sailors to be on their guard.

What do you want to do?


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/6 3rd: 2/3 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor, Extended defending bone, Extended shield
Sorceror 6 (HP 25/25 Resist Elec 5, DR 5/B (30pts left) | AC 22, T 13, FF 15 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 11)

As the boat comes to a halt, Tatsuo moves to speak softly with the captain. "Why have we stopped? Are you expecting trouble?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 6 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 31/33 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +16, SM: +12, Stl +17 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

Oster breaks off from his chatting to get near the captain.

"What's the word?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light Vision | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6 charges)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10

Figuring that he wouldn't be much help until something happens, Calvon stays in his bunk, working on his crafting.


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 40/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects:

@Calvon: buff spells like bless, prot. from evil, air bubble (might be a useful scroll if we run across more watery environs), comprehend languages (scroll), shield of faith, stat boosts? (bull str for example), remove paralysis, resist energy- depends on what we can afford I guess and what others might be interested in. CLW never gets old. I don't think we'll need endure elements in the city. Any thoughts?

Memnosyne finds herself on the deck gazing out at the fens. Swamps have never really appealed to her. Too many bugs. But there is sometimes a kind of beauty in desolation. And occasionally a lily clings here and there to life.
She cocks her eyebrow at the captain's commands and listens for an explanation.


"We have to be careful out here, there are tribes of boggards that often attack riverboats at night. What we try to do is dock at a sheltered area and post watches overnight."


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 6 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 31/33 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +16, SM: +12, Stl +17 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"Fair. I'll help take watches - and stabbing if needs be!"


The night gets darker, it is overcast with no sight of stars or the moon. The only light on board the riverboat are the dim glow of hooded lanterns on deck.

Perception checks from everyone please with a -4


male Human Slayer 6

Perc: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light Vision | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6 charges)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10

Perception: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 4 = -1

I can pretty much guarantee that I am not on deck, plus with a roll like that, I am not going to hear ANYTHING!!!


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 6 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 31/33 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +16, SM: +12, Stl +17 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

During the night, Oster smiles to himself as he looks out over the water.

Nice to be able to see in the dark.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 16 - 4 = 28


Memnosyne and Tatsuo, are you on deck?


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 40/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects:

perception: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 15 - 4 = 24
(Mem also has dark vision)


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/6 3rd: 2/3 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor, Extended defending bone, Extended shield
Sorceror 6 (HP 25/25 Resist Elec 5, DR 5/B (30pts left) | AC 22, T 13, FF 15 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 11)

Back from the con and hopefully caught up on sleep! Tatsuo probably would have assumed some kind of watch rotation, so he may or may not be on deck. If it would have been helpful, he has both Light and 3 castings of Dancing Lights, though his concern would have been drawing unwanted attention to them with the extra light.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 11 - 4 = 19

2,701 to 2,719 of 2,719 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN - GAMEPLAY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.