SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN - GAMEPLAY

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the shattered star campaign.

Treasure List

Magnimar's monuments

Specific treasure details

Quests

images

Maps



Looking for 4 players for a shattered star campaign.

Races: No 3rd party - all else fine.

Classes: No 3rd party, all else fine.

Players start at level 1, starting gold 150gp

25 point point buy

Traits/Flaws fine provided not 3rd party


1 person marked this as a favorite.

dot


The usual questions I've seen:

Background skills?
Feat tax rules?
Variant multi-classing?
Crafting (i.e. craft scroll) and how does it affect starting gear?


Dotting.

Dark Archive

Dotting, will return with a [answers may vary]. Any alignment restrictions?


presenting Memnosyne, cleric of Pharasma (almost done, just need to clean up and add equipment)


I will apply with a shoanti slayer nontraditional native going earthbreaker and klar.


Human Slayer Work in Progress


No alignment restrictions


Dotty dot dot


I present Devlin for consideration.


Can those of you interested send me your character sheets please. Email to thecaptain1701@googlemail.com


How would you like your sheet?


Any format really, ideally PDF viewable but not essential


So far I have the 4 players as Helikon, Memnosyne, Xango and Devlin so recruitment currently closed, if anyone drops out I will reopen.


awesome! Thanks!


You are welcome - please can you send me your character sheet.
I am new to doing this so I hope you'll forgive any mistakes I make!


Hi all - Just realised I can click on your portraits and call up your character sheets- so that's all fine (Apologies this is my first time using the site in this way!)

I have now set up 2 threads one for general discussion, 1 for the gameplay.

Could I ask that everyone posts as much of their backstory as they want the other players to see in the gameplay thread


Daniel Penfold 351 wrote:
So far I have the 4 players as Helikon, Memnosyne, Xango and Devlin so recruitment currently closed, if anyone drops out I will reopen.

Wow, that was quick. Have fun guys!


@Helikon - Hi are you still joining us as campaign has started?


I already did --> Xango


My apologies


We still have one space left if anyone is interested?


I present Oster Catus, an ifrit rogue who came from the slums. Very loyal to his patron, loyal to the team, not so much to abstract causes. Oster was originally created for "war for the crown" so I would need to tweak his background.

If someone who has already shown interest wants in, I'll be happy to step aside in favour of them.

Edit: because of the archetypes, Oster lacks trapfinding, in favour of demoralising abilities.


Pathfinder Pawns Subscriber

dotting to bang together an empiricist investigator if you've still got a spot.


Dotting battle host occultist I think


Decimus - congrats you have the final slot. I will introduce your character after we have finished the combat (which shouldn't take too long).

Thanks for the interest everyone else.


Cheers, I'll have to update his sheet anyhow.


Is this still open? I am interested in playing a healer or tank


HI, sorry all the slots are filled I'm afraid. Thanks for the interest. I may start another campaign in a few weeks.


Darn! Missed it! I was going to try out a half orc redeemer paladin of Arshea.


Looking for 1 new players - Magic user - ideally a full caster

General rules for character creation:

No feat taxes

No 3rd party content

25 point point buy

One campaign and one other trait, no flaws

Players start at 4th level - starting gold for 4th.

Starting gold as per https://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/character-creation/ - Take average

Players start with 1 weapon and 1 set of armour (not magical or m/w) for free.

Please, please, please do not apply unless you are willing to commit. We would expect that you post at least once every 2 days. If you can't that's fine PROVIDED you let us know that you won't be able to do so. Repeated non posting without prior explanation will lead to expulsion.

Grand Lodge

Daniel Penfold 357 wrote:

Looking for 1 new players - Magic user - ideally a full caster

General rules for character creation:

No feat taxes

No 3rd party content

25 point point buy

One campaign and one other trait, no flaws

Players start at 4th level - starting gold for 4th.

Starting gold as per https://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/character-creation/ - Take average

Players start with 1 weapon and 1 set of armour (not magical or m/w) for free.

Please, please, please do not apply unless you are willing to commit. We would expect that you post at least once every 2 days. If you can't that's fine PROVIDED you let us know that you won't be able to do so. Repeated non posting without prior explanation will lead to expulsion.

I am interested in playing. Just have to stat up a wizard. I am fully capable of posting every couple of days although due to work schedules I can't post in the mornings or early afternoons some days. I am new to pbp but not to gaming or PF. I will send a character sheet to the gmail address listed above when its done.


Dotting for interest. Thinking about re-using an Eastern-themed tattooed sorcerer that I have from a game that died out. His focus is save-based evocation (as opposed to attack roll evocation). I can re-stat him to fit the guidelines later today.

Grand Lodge

Sent you my wizard. As I am new to playing here, I could not figure out how to create the character in the messageboard so any help there would be appreciated.


@ Zagig - that all looks fine, welcome aboard


@Anon - I'm happy to run for 5 people if you can create a character.

@Zagig - Not sure how to create a character in the messageboard, maybe one of the others can talk you through it.


@Zagig: My Account -> Account Settings
You should see a section called "Messageboard Aliases". Create a new alias (you'll need to select a name at a minimum). From then on, when you go to post somewhere, there should be a "Post As" drop down menu that will let you select from your aliases, so you can choose to post as your character. Once you have an alias, you should be able to click on it and navigate to a "Profile" tab to set up your character's profile.

Still at work, but I'll update my character when I get home tonight and post here.

Grand Lodge

Anon A Mouse wrote:

@Zagig: My Account -> Account Settings

You should see a section called "Messageboard Aliases". Create a new alias (you'll need to select a name at a minimum). From then on, when you go to post somewhere, there should be a "Post As" drop down menu that will let you select from your aliases, so you can choose to post as your character. Once you have an alias, you should be able to click on it and navigate to a "Profile" tab to set up your character's profile.

Still at work, but I'll update my character when I get home tonight and post here.

Thank you Anon A Mouse, I copied the format of one of your aliases.

Liberty's Edge

Calvon is ready to go.


This is Anon's updated sorcerer (ignore the tagline, I haven't updated it yet. New crunch should be at the top of the background). I just had 2 questions

1) How are you doing HP at higher levels? Right now I just took half HD + 1
2) How do you feel about re-fluffing things? Like, my familiar is mechanically a compy, but can I fluff it to be a tiny, asian-style dragon?

Oh, I also didn't update the fluff (it's kind of generic anyway). Tatsuo's main motivation is that he has to go out into the world and explore/adventure/do something noteworthy as part of his coming of age ceremony.


@Tatsuo:

1) Roll twice take average

2) Yeah refluff is fine.

I think it should be relatively easy to introduce your characters. For sake of ease I would say that you are both members of the Pathfinder Society who have heard that there is an expedition to explore the Lady's Light so you have decided to join it, unfortunately they left before you could meet up with them in Magnimar.

Feel free to bring your characters in as soon as you want.


@Calvon and Tatsuo- it would be good if you could introduce your characters into the gameplay as soon as you can as party has just finished a fight.

Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.