SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN - GAMEPLAY

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the shattered star campaign.

Treasure List

Magnimar's monuments

Specific treasure details

Quests

images

Maps


2,551 to 2,600 of 2,870 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"That's pretty bloody concerning, Mem. Give us a shout if whatever it is gets worse. Then we'll stab it or leg it."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Calvon decides to try a detect magic, perhaps he can get lucky where Mem somehow did not.

caster level check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Calvon, you can tell that around the door there are three auras, a dispel magic aura, remove disease and a neutralise poison effect.


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/7 3rd: 3/4 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor
Sorceror 7 (HP 30/30 Resist Elec 5| AC 18, T 13, FF 11 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 12)

"If this is where Sorshen chose to spend her time, these measures make sense. Perhaps we should rotate the snakes' heads to see if all the doors have this effect. Otherwise we may have to leave our magical items here, less they become work significantly less."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
male Human Slayer 6 HP 51/51 AC 19 T 12 FF 17 F7 R6 W3 Per 11 Ini 2

Looking around Xango smiles at the others.
"I guess this would make an excellent place for our guild headquarter?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"I'll be good to strike, magic or no magic. But I've a notion. I think the shards might just stay active in there."


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

Mem snickers at Xango's joke. "Do these open doors or are they another teleportation effect? Or summoning? We don't seem to have any clues at the moment, right?" She runs her hand through her hair as she ponders the snake heads.
is there anything in the mosaic that looks like doors or snake heads that might give us a clue? If we don't suspect any teleport or summoning effect, we might as well try to move them around.


Looking closer at the mural you can see that the two dragon heads appear to be a combination lock, opening them in certain ways will open certain doors, although you find no clues which combination is for which door.

Each head can be rotated up, down, left and right.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

They aren't magical because we would have noticed with detect magic. The only danger I can see in trying different combinations is what could be behind any of the doors we open.


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

Good point Calvon.

"Does anyone here know much dragons?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

"Perhaps. What did you want to know?"


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

depending on how many degrees make a difference (like there could be an almost infinite number of combinations depending on how much of a turn makes a difference), I suggest we try to turn the heads like > > so they look in the same direction, > ^ at right angle, > < facing each other, > down (I dont have a down arrow) at right angle again, and then do the same on the other side ^ >, < >, down >. If none of those work, we may have to try NW, SE kind of combos


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"Mainly things like do they face each other when speaking? That sort of thing. I'm trying ideas out here."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

That should be able to tell if I know that information.

As for Mem's idea, I think it seems like a good one. We can start at 90 degree angles, then 45 degree angles, then smaller if necessary. Let's just go from the position they are in now.

Which way is each serpent head pointed right now?


Calvon, you know dragons tend to face each other when they are speaking.

I'm assuming you are rotating the heads as described.

The door opens into a small library, bookshelves are full of yellowed, crumbling tomes.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

So, the heads are facing each other now?

Calvon starts for the door, obviously excited, then stops suddenly and casts detect magic.

Caster Level Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Sorry I misunderstood I thought you were doing them at a 90 degree angle.

None of the books detect as magical. The tomes seem to be mainly erotica in nature with one or two books about animal husbandry.


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/7 3rd: 3/4 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor
Sorceror 7 (HP 30/30 Resist Elec 5| AC 18, T 13, FF 11 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 12)

"Next room then?" May as well do the heads facing each other now.


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"Sounds good, Tatsuo!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Calvon is visibly disappointed.
"Yes, let's move on."


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

"There there, Calvon. Perhaps the next library will be a little more... exciting," she says with a wry smirk.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Honestly, I'm not sure I get the joke here so...

Calvon perks up. "Yeah. Maybe this is just a blind to keep people from the real magical tomes! Let's see what's in the next room."


As you turn the dragons heads so they are facing each other, another door opens. A small bedroom is revealed. Inside is a small red headed woman wearing full plate. Numerous scars cover the right side of her face.

"Who are you? Sorshen's latest pawns? Her newest playthings? Let me welcome you to this place."


As you turn the dragons heads so they are facing each other, another door opens. A small bedroom is revealed. Inside is a small red headed woman wearing full plate. Numerous scars cover the right side of her face.

"Who are you? Sorshen's latest pawns? Her newest playthings? Let me welcome you to this place."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

Given that she has used the word 'pawns,' it would seem this scarred woman is not the biggest fan of Sorshen.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
"Well, not exactly. May I ask who we have the honor of addressing?" she says in a friendly, neutral tone. She wonders if this is the Oriana woman that Maroux had told them about based on the scars. If so, it seems she doesn't seem as taken with their crusade as she had earlier been described.
man I had to dig through some posts to find those names again


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

@Mem: good job!

"Aye, a name would be a good start. I'm Oster, Oster Catus. You are?", Oster asks with a smile.

Diplomacy to aid Mem: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


"My name is Oriana, leader of the gray maidens. They are all under the thrall of 'Sorshen'. It is madness. I am no longer convinced that 'Sorshen' is who she claims to be."


Oster, you think she is telling the truth

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Calvon blurts out triumphantly "So, we were right!!"


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/7 3rd: 3/4 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor
Sorceror 7 (HP 30/30 Resist Elec 5| AC 18, T 13, FF 11 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 12)

Tatsuo raises an eyebrow. "That 'Sorshen' is not the real rune lord? Was there ever any doubt? Though tell me Lady Oriana, how is it you came to break the enchantment the imposter placed upon you while so many of your sisters remain in her thrall?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"Whoever they are, they love messing with people's heads."


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

"The incubus! He said someone was ruling here and thought they were Sorshen What was the name he said? He wanted the head of...Ashimantallu, was that it?"

from the back of the giantess' throne: A gift for my Mistress Sorshen from her humble servant Ayandamahla, dedicated this celebrated day, the 25th anniversary of her ascension to rulership in Eurythnia. Present-Runelord Sorshen, Ayandamahla and her daughters Ashamintallu and Erixadallax, Lord &. Lady of the Burning Bright, the Sisters of Charming &. Delectation, and the Baron of Calamities, along with all slaves, servants, and supplicants in this, the Lady's Light. May she reign unchallenged forever.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Calvon steps forward, completely forgetting that Oriana could still attack them and that he's now put himself in harm's way if she does. He excitedly relates their findings to Oriana, hoping that this will show that they are all friendly and that maybe Oriana has some new information.

"We've discovered through an inscription on a throne that Ashimantallu was a servant of Sorshen's from 10,000 years ago. Another inscription in a room with black fog all over the ceiling indicated that Ashimantallu is likely still present in the Lady's Light. She seems to be posing as Sorshen!

Then Calvon's tone then drops, indicating his puzzlement and disappointment.
Although we haven't quite figured out why yet.


"Hmmm, a Demon eh? That would make sense!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Tatsuo, I apologize for stepping on your question. I didn't give her a chance to answer you.

"Tatsuo has a good point. How did you manage to break from whatever charm or enchantment she may have laid on you?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

Oster keeps quiet for now but keeps an eye on Oriana's responses.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


"She grew bored with me. I think she found my lieutenant Quenelle to be more pliable. At first she was coming every day to see me here and I think she was casting a spell on me to make me less resistant but after a while she stopped coming and locked me in here. There's a why to get to her chamber you have to point the dragons heads so one is looking left, the other right and this will open a teleporter to her area.

Oster you do not see anything else of note. As far as you can tell oriana appears to be telling you the truth.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

"I am sad to hear about the way you have been treated Oriana. Thank you for this information. Are there any other rooms that we can access by moving the dragons heads that might provide us some assistance in stopping this imposter?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"That's a grim state of affairs and no mistake. But cheers for the inf. Any tips on Shorshen's weaknesses?"


"There are no other rooms that the dragon's head unlock. I am not aware of Sorshen having any weaknesses. When her disguise slips she looks like a dog-headed human with elongated limbs (sounds like the sinspawn you met earlier)."


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/7 3rd: 3/4 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor
Sorceror 7 (HP 30/30 Resist Elec 5| AC 18, T 13, FF 11 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 12)

"It sounds like we should prepare, turn the heads in the correct position, and then ambush her. Lady Memnosyne, do you know any spells that might protect us from falling prey to her mind control? And perhaps the Lady Oriana might care to join us and free her sisters from this vile creature's control?"


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

"What do you say, Oriana? Care to fight back against this evil?"
when we're ready to move/teleport, she'll cast communal protection from evil on the group. She'd also like to take 10 mins or so to prepare a few more potentially useful spells


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

"Mem, you're a star. Keep our minds intact and we'll shank that crone together!"


"If I can get my revenge on that creature, I'm in."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Wizard (Evoker) 7 | HP 35/40 | AC 16; T 13; FF 13; CMD 17 | F+3 R+5 W+4 | Init +3 Percep +1 Low-light | Force Missile 0/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 |Wand: Lightning Bolt (6), Magic Missile (50)| Current Effects : electricity resistance 10, Str 6/12

Can I check to see if I remember anything about sinspawn? Knowledge arcana, dungeoneering, or history maybe?

Knowledge: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29


Calvon you recall that sinspawn have spell resistance and its bite can cause its victims to be sickened and staggered.


On to M3

This ovoid, white marble chamber is an opulent, domed affair,with a ceiling of polished silver peaking twenty feet above. A pair of mosaic snake patterns decorate the floor to the north and south. Polished black marble pillars rise up along the edges of the room, metal manacles hanging from their inward-facing sides at a height of five feet. Articles of armour and clothing lie scattered on the floor, while to one side of the room an upraised platform sits a foot above the rest of the room. This platform is strewn with furs and blankets,a and at its back near the wall sits an enormous canopied bed.

A recently killed Gray Maiden hangs from th manacles attached to the pillar just southwest of the bed. Her body is strangely brittle and dry, and bears obvious signs of torture. Reclining on the bed, although she rises as you enter is a tall black haired Azlanti woman.

"Oh, this is a delicious surprise! Greetings, new supplicants, you've arrived just in time. My latest lost her allure when she lost her life. Perhaps you can keep me entertained a bit longer? Oriana, m love, this is unexpected. Am I to take your return to my boudoir as indication you've had a change of heart after our previous...conversation?"


Male TN Ifrit (mostly human) (Taldan) Unchained Rogue 7 (Scout, Thug) | HP: 36/38 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +17, SM: +13, Stl +18 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands: 1/1 | Fire Resistance 5 | Active conditions: None.

Not long before entering...

Oster aims to remain unseen before the group enters the room, and his sap slides into his hand.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Oster grins, hoping he's hidden himself well enough - then launches himself at the mocking figure!

Scout's charge so a sneak attack

Scout’s Charge (Ex): At 4th level, whenever a scout makes a charge, her attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target were flat-footed. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability.

Scout Charge with sap vs (hopefully) flat-footed AC: 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 3 = 28

Non-Lethal Damage with Surprise Attack (Ex) but minus Brutal Beating (Ex): 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4, 4) + 2 = 16

Enforcer feat to make a demoralise test as a free action

Oster roars at the seemingly-Azlanti, a wild look in his eyes.

"ARE YOU ENTERTAINED NOW!?"

Intimidate, demoralise as free action: 1d20 + 16 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 3 = 21

Demoralise Enemy with Memorable trait, so shaken for 1 round plus 1.5 rounds for every 5 Oster beat the DC by.

Intimidate skill unlock, 5 ranks: If you exceed the DC to demoralize a target by at least 10, it is frightened for 1 round and shaken thereafter.* A Will save (DC = 10 + your number of ranks in Intimidate) (15) negates the frightened condition, but the target is still shaken, even if it has the stalwart ability.

Slow Reactions (Ex) Benefit: Opponents damaged by the rogue’s sneak attack can’t make attacks of opportunity for 1 round.

Brutal Beating (Ex) At 3rd level, whenever a thug deals sneak attack damage, she can choose to forgo 1d6 points of sneak attack damage to make the target sickened for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 her rogue level (2). This ability does not stack with itself—only the most recent duration applies.

Debilitating Injury (Ex) Disoriented: The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue.


Male Human (Tien-Min)
Remaining:
1st: 7/8 2nd: 2/7 3rd: 3/4 | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Current buffs: Extended mage armor
Sorceror 7 (HP 30/30 Resist Elec 5| AC 18, T 13, FF 11 | F 5 R 7 W 5 | Init +7 | Percept 12)

"Ahh yes, you see my lady, we have come looking for you. We heard much about and simply had to meet you for ourselves. I am sure you will find us-" Tatsuo talked, attempting to distract the woman for as long as possible. When he saw Oster in position, he timed an arc of electricity to hit the woman simultaneously to his attack.

Burning arc -> electricity. DC 21 Reflex save to halve
Electricity: 6d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 6) + 7 = 20 Wow, those were some terrible rolls


F Changeling Cleric-6 | HP: 15/40 | AC 19; T11; FF18; CMD17 | F+6 R+3 W+9 (+2v.ench)| Init+5 Perception+15, Darkvision 60' | Channels: 7/7 | Current effects: prot.v.evil

ok, so everyone has protection from evil, including Orianna giving you +2AC (deflection bonus) and +2 resistance to saves. I've also given you all align weapon so everyone's weapons of choice count as good for purposes of DR
"We know you are not Sorshen. Sorshen is dead. Let's just drop the pretense, Ashimantallu. We will not be your slaves!"

With that, she calls out "Blessings of Pharasma," casting prayer which will give us all +1 luck bonus to attacks, damage, saves, and skill checks, and a -1 to each of those on "Sorshen," no saving throw

2,551 to 2,600 of 2,870 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SHATTERED STAR CAMPAIGN - GAMEPLAY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.