Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,051 to 14,100 of 16,204 << first < prev | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"This is what we've been fighting for, Kalim! Protecting the lands of men and dwarves from the evil hordes of unclean monsters. Fight, all of you, and these horrible creatures will fall before you!"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

GM:
Desmond's ears alert him to the sound even as he's distracted by the throes of passion. With a kiss and a smile Desmond puts a finger to his lips to signal her to be quiet, then as quietly as possible picks up his weapons and moves to the door.

Stealth: 1d20 + 29 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 29 - 5 = 28 Not wearing shadow armor
Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31 +7 vs traps


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 percep


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

KnowPlanes: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 16 + 2 = 25
Quickly taking another step back, Felicitas draws her spear, and casts a spell.
Greater invisibility


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

We need fantasy walkie talkies.


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
We need fantasy walkie talkies.

Message if the distance could be lengthened.


Evil GM

Grung:
Grung the temperature seems to have dropped 10 degrees inside the Raging Orc Saloon.


F Half-elf NPC/Expert/Librarian

Felic's Scene

Felicitas steps back and then turns invisible. Melissaa grins wickedly, "Two can play that game. Give it back to me and you'll be rewarded with treasure beyond your imagination." Her reddish eyes shift and scan the room beginning right where you were previously located.

I need a Will Save.

She uses her free hand to reach inside a small pouch on her waist.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

gm:
is it dwarven shaped? If not Nym will head toward the sounds of battle, because that is the most likely place for Grung to be since he wasnt at the bar or buying weapons.

AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"While not my primary focus, it is a happy side effect, spear-brother."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung sits up and clambers out of the hammock. He picks up his pack and starts to rummage for a blanket, meanwhile he looks about.

Someone open a window? Leave the door open? Ridiculous humans can’t handle their liquor.

Just a take 10 on percep for a 25


Evil GM
Nym Omriwin wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Nym it didn't appear to be dwarven in shape but you do get the distinct impression of coldness.


Turrand stops dead in his tracks and reaches down for his hammer. "D...d..did you feel that? Comin' from the alley. Cold..." His voice trails off.


Evil GM

Grung you see two dark shadows moving hammock to hammock.

Grung: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Desmond: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
menacing enemy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Initiative:

Desmond
Menacing Enemy
Grung


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Evil GM

Felicitas:
You are effected by a detect thought spell.

1st Round: Presence or absence of thoughts (from conscious creatures with Intelligence scores of 1 or higher).

2nd Round: Number of thinking minds and the Intelligence score of each. If the highest Intelligence is 26 or higher (and at least 10 points higher than your own Intelligence score), you are stunned for 1 round and the spell ends. This spell does not let you determine the location of the thinking minds if you can’t see the creatures whose thoughts you are detecting.

3rd Round: Surface thoughts of any mind in the area. A target’s Will save prevents you from reading its thoughts, and you must cast detect thoughts again to have another chance. Creatures of animal intelligence (Int 1 or 2) have simple, instinctual thoughts.
Each round, you can turn to detect thoughts in a new area. The spell can penetrate barriers, but 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks it.

This does not effect your actions. You can act normally

It's your turn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Taking another step back and dimension doors outside on the roof, looking for Kalim and the others.


Evil GM

Felicitas make a perception check as you perch on the roof.

Darn...thought we were going to have a good battle. That was definitely a smart move though...well played.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Fighting with a longspear inside a tavern. NOPE!"
Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22


Male, Ac 22,T16,FF18, F4,R6,W5, Fly 23, Dipl +9Perception 12, Stealth 17,UMD 13 SR 13 Ini+3 Faerie Dragon Familiar

Perc: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond attempts to sneak up behind the menacing foe, both to see exactly what he's doing as well as get into a good position if he needs to be.

Stealth: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (2) + 24 = 26


Evil GM

Feic:
You notice there is a battle from the front gate area you entered the city. You notice a few "New" walls created.

You also see a dwarf and a dark hooded figure looking down an alley nearby.


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:

Desmond attempts to sneak up behind the menacing foe, both to see exactly what he's doing as well as get into a good position if he needs to be.

[dice=Stealth]1d20+24

Nearly naked you open the door...


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Casting another dimension door she moves a close as she can to the front gates, but more on our side ;-)


Evil GM

Nym make a perception check for me.


Evil GM

Desmond and Grung Group:

Desmond you sneak up to the door and yank it open, and you see a towering, night-black giant has demonic features, including a huge pair of ram-like horns. Its arms end in massive blades.

Your female companion loses bladder control as she scramble to get under the bed.

I need you to make Will save

DC 25:
You cower in fear if you fail. It's a mind effect ability.

-----
Grung

You see a huge creature with massive horns on hovering over the second floor landing. A door opens behind it but you are unable to see what is beyond the huge creature. The entire room feels as if death has entered.


Evil GM

RD 2: Initiatvie order:

Kalim
Karnog
Enemy
Good Guards


Evil GM
Felicitas Sweetfingers wrote:
Casting another dimension door she moves a close as she can to the front gates, but more on our side ;-)

I'm just waiting on Nym to make his perception check before I move you to the front line.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung let’s his pack fall and starts to reach for Croaker and his shield

Well aren’t you an ugly one.

dm on my turn I will just arm myself


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Minus cloak of resistance not being on. Hard fail regardless.

Desmond joins in his woman's activity of releasing his bladder.


Evil GM

I do need Nym to make his perception check.

In the meantime:

RD 2: Initiative order:

Kalim
Karnog
Enemy
Good Guards


Evil GM

RD 1: Initiative:

Desmond - sneaks up to the and opens the door. He cowers in fear piddling himself.

Menacing Enemy

Grung - Arms himself.


Evil GM

DMPC Nym's perception check.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Nym you see a shadow figure in a nearby alley, Turrand stops and grabs Nym's arm for him to hold up. Just as Turrand tugs on Nym, Nym catches a second figure on another rooftop. Is th...that Felicitas? How'd she get on the roof?

You have a brief moment to try to get her attention BEFORE she disappears per her last post. Felicitas you will have an opportunity to modify your action if Nym chooses to get your attention.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
baldwin the merciful wrote:


You have a brief moment to try to get her attention BEFORE she disappears per her last post. Felicitas you will have an opportunity to modify your action if Nym chooses to get your attention.

Nym does not. And unless the shadows looks like a dwarf he will proceed onward


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Scorching Ray1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 2) = 12
Scorching Ray2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 6, 5) = 20
Scorching Ray3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6, 3) = 17

Kalim unleashes his unearthly power on another undead soldier.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Yes, men of Fentonville! Raise your spirits, and drive these abominations out of your land once and for all. Spit in the eye of their fell Lord, and tell him you will not fall to his minions. Not this day, not while Karnog Kegmeister, servant of Torag draws breath!"

Karnog raises his hammer and it floats out towards the enemies, moving ahead of him as he approaches the front line to better reinforce their ranks.

Using dancing weapon ability, move action to approach the front line dead ahead of Kalim.


Evil GM
Nym Omriwin wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:


You have a brief moment to try to get her attention BEFORE she disappears per her last post. Felicitas you will have an opportunity to modify your action if Nym chooses to get your attention.
Nym does not. And unless the shadows looks like a dwarf he will proceed onward

thanks, I've got it.


Evil GM

Felicitas you pop up on the building notice tow individual in cloaks glancing down am alley, they you recast your dimensional hop. You suddenly appear near the gateway area where you arrived in the city, It looks a bit different then before, there are iron/stone walls erected. You see a battle raging nearby.


Evil GM

I'll finish this round up tomorrow afternoon.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

In case it's not clear, Karnog is being decidedly not quiet.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Felicitas runs to the battle and starts her performance.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim looks to Karnog as he loudly speechifies and doesn't want to be out-monologued. "Men and women of Fentonville, observe the patheticness of the undead! They harry and annoy, but we shall destroy them! FOR I HAVE ACCESSED THE LIMITLESS POWER OF THE VOID! IRON WALLS APPEAR AT MY REQUEST! AND THAT WHICH I DO NOT LIKE BURNS AWAY TO ASH! ONE DAY ORCUS HIMSELF WILL FEEL MY WRATH AND COWER AND CRY BUT I SHALL SHOW NO MERCY! NOW! SHOW THESE SAD WRETCHES LIKEWISE NO MERCY!"


Evil GM

Kalim's blast goes off and destroys three of the enemy.

Felicitas appears and rushes towards her party members screaming battle hymns of encouragement. The enemy starts to pull back in a retreating fashion during their action.


Evil GM

Nym and Turrand begin to trot towards the battle line, they arrive in time to notice new iron walls, and to see a retreating enemy flee.


Evil GM

RD 1: Initiative:

Desmond - sneaks up to the and opens the door. He cowers in fear piddling himself.

Menacing Enemy - hovers and attacks Desmond.

Grung - Arms himself.

-----
the nightwalker reaches inside the room and claws at Desmond,

att 1: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33;damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 1, 4) + 15 = 25;plus cold: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 4) = 11

att 2: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (15) + 28 = 43;damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (2, 4, 6) + 15 = 27;plus cold: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 4) = 12

"My Master demands your soul."


Evil GM

Recap of everyone's location

Karnog and Kalim are at the front gate.
Felicitas has arrived at the front gate via dimensional door.
Nym and Turrand are just arriving at the Front gate.

the enemy at the front gate in in full retreat mode. Essentially ending this part of the battle.

------
Desmond is in fear, Grung is arming himself and there is huge hovering creature (Nightshade: Nightwalker) engaged in battle.

-----
Grimm has not joined the fun just yet.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"DESTROY THEM ALL! NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER, NO MERCY! OUR POWER IS UNSTOPPABLE!"Intimidate: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (19) + 26 = 45


Evil GM

The guards listen to the words of encouragement and continue to attack the fleeing enemy, and they manage to destroy several more.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond is mostly ungeared so those attacks definitely land. Can Desmond do anything with the fear? Can he run or is he paralyzed?


Evil GM

Fear Gaze (Su):

Cower in fear for 1 round, 30 feet, Will DC 25 negates. This is a mind-affecting fear effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Cowering:

The character is frozen in fear and can take no actions. A cowering character takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class and loses his Dexterity bonus (if any)

Essentially you are frozen in place and can take no action for 1 Rd.

14,051 to 14,100 of 16,204 << first < prev | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.