Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


13,801 to 13,850 of 16,204 << first < prev | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Initiative: RD 6

Kalim -
Desmond -
Grung -
Felicitas - casts enlarge on Grung
enemy -
soldiers
Nym -
Karnog -

RD 6 Battlemap

*This is the last round of the two demons being intimidated by Felic spell


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"STAY." Kalim alters reality to freeze Karnog's demon in place. Limited wish for Hold Monster. DC 26 Willsr: 1d20 + 14 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 9 = 26


Evil GM

demon will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Come on Nat 20...come to poppa.

Duhhhhhhhhh.

The demon freezes in it's spot.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

spellcraft for the spell Kalim cast and which is affected: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Kalim which one is held?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Karnog's.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

How are things going? Would you guys prefer I help with the close on or the far one?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

So I will be embiggened next turn correct?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung steps up and continues to hack away.

Like felling a tree in a stupid elf forest.

Croaker: 1d20 + 26 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 26 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 41 for 1d10 + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 = 35
Croaker: 1d20 + 21 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 21 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 29 for 1d10 + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 = 31
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 17 - 4 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 34 for 1d10 + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 8 + 4 + 2 = 27
Headbutt: 1d20 + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 + 4 + 1 = 33 for 1d4 + 2 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 8 + 4 = 16


Evil GM

RD 6 Map


Evil GM
Grungsdi wrote:
So I will be embiggened next turn correct?

Correct


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
How are things going? Would you guys prefer I help with the close on or the far one?

Grung has his in hand. The yellow one by Karnog is held. The Pink one is feebleminded and is threat right now.


Evil GM

Grung fells his demon and as it falls it disappears back to it's plane.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

not sure if it's just me but the map doesn't look changed. Nym should be next to Felicitas m18 and Des is in q20. But I'm still seeing Nym at n20 and Des at p22. Can someone confirm its me

Weird, was able to check it on my pc and its right. My phone must have it cached somehow.


Evil GM

the map has Nym at M/L18. I have Des in Q 20 for the time being until he takes his action. You may need to refresh your cache on your phone,


Evil GM

Initiative: RD 6 update

Kalim - casts wish and hold monster
Desmond -
Grung - destroyed the summon demon
Felicitas - casts enlarge on Grung
enemy -
soldiers
Nym -
Karnog -

Desmond is up.


Evil GM

Desmond you at up.


Evil GM

Desmond you are up.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond double moves to I19.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (20) + 29 = 49


Evil GM

Desmond rolls and tumbles to his designation.


RD 6: Demons

The remaining demons realize that the battle has turned against them, the double down on their unified attack on Karnog. they want to send their master at least one juicy new soul to torment.

The feebleminded one presses on

att 1, flank, penalty, choke up: 1d20 + 21 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 21 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 29;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 2 - 2 = 9;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 4;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

att 1, flank, penalty, choke up: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 16 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 26;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 2 - 2 = 13;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 3;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

att 1, flank, penalty, choke up: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 20;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 2 - 2 = 14;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 2;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

The other demon attacks Karnog:

att 1, flank, penalty: 1d20 + 21 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 21 + 2 - 2 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 2 = 17;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 3;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11

att 1, flank, penalty: 1d20 + 16 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 16 + 2 - 2 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 = 14;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 3;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

att 1, flank, penalty: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 - 2 = 25;damage: 1d8 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 = 14;acid: 1d6 ⇒ 4;sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11


Evil GM

Updated RD 6 Battlemap

Nym and Karnog are up


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

who is feeble attacking? Also isn't the other demon held?


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Nym steps up to the dumber looking one and attacks 5 foot to the feeble

CI Holy rapier: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 16 + 4 = 21
dmg: 3d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4) + 1 + 4 = 15

Dex to keep form dropping sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

CI Holy rapier: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 4 = 32
dmg: 3d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6, 3) + 1 + 4 = 18

Nym's sword slips from his hand due to the build up of acidic slime


Evil GM
Nym Omriwin wrote:
who is feeble attacking? Also isn't the other demon held?

pink haloed is feeble and yes the other one is held, i forgot.

will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Evil GM

Karnog you are up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog ducks and weaves, avoiding any further damage then carefully delivers a killing blow on the incapacitated enemy.

Coup de grace on held baddy.

3d8 + 30 + 2d6 ⇒ (2, 7, 6) + 30 + (2, 6) = 53 magic, Good, bludgeoning with fire damage. DC 63 Fort or die, assuming its vulnerable to crits.


Evil GM

Karnog unloads his fury on the defenseless enemy his holy weapon bashes the demon's skull.


Evil GM

Only the feebleminded demon is still up.

Initiative: RD 7

Kalim -
Desmond -
Grung -
Felicitas -
enemy -
soldiers
Nym -
Karnog -

Look at the prior map.


Evil GM

RD 7 Map


Evil GM

It's the top of the round and there is only one demon remaining. You can still see an occasional flash of exploding light in the distance towards the town. You figure the flashes are explosions from other battle fronts.

Grung:
From your vantage point you can make out some groining and you see several bodies on the ground about 30-40 feet away. you recall that your group stumbled upon a skirmish between soldiers and the demon/zombie vanguard. There appears to be at least one survivor.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung, rushes toward the site calling out, forgetting in his haste to speak common

Dwarvish:
Brother! We have a survivor! This way![/b]

Double move to get to the sound


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Slicy slice!

As soon as an attack lands, Desmond will apply double debilitating injury on AC and attacks, making them a -2 (-6 against Desmond)

Attack: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (18) + 25 = 43
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 1d6 + 7d6 ⇒ (2) + 11 + (6) + (5, 4, 5, 5, 2, 4, 5) = 49

Attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (16) + 26 = 42
Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 7d6 ⇒ (1) + 12 + (3, 5, 4, 5, 2, 5, 5) = 42

Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 1d6 + 7d6 ⇒ (5) + 11 + (6) + (3, 5, 3, 5, 2, 4, 5) = 49

Attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41
Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 7d6 ⇒ (4) + 12 + (2, 3, 6, 5, 5, 3, 5) = 45

Confirm: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Evil GM

Desmond quickly slices and dices the feebleminded demon. It has a pitiful look on it's face as it disappears back into the abyss.

I'll get up a loot list later.


Evil GM

Grung yells out in dwarven then dashes...clanking and clinking as his gear jostles around. He notices a female fighter, with her long red hair tied in knot, kneeling down with her helm at her feet, scattered around her are dead soldiers and numerous destroyed undead. She has several open wounds.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim rushes to follow the King.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung will pull out a cure mod lotion and feed it to her

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 7) + 3 = 12


F Half-elf NPC/Expert/Librarian

As grung runs up she is already sucking down a potion.

CSW: 3d8 + 15 ⇒ (7, 4, 1) + 15 = 27

Grung offers up the potion and she waves it off, "give it to him." She points to a soldier with a gapping wound. "I'll be fine...just need to get back to the line and city." Her soft blue eyes tell a story of hard battle that went terribly wrong. "We were caught out in the storm...ambushed. Thank you...I'd be dead for sure." You can see she has on an officer's uniform that has the Nirmanthas insignia.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim starts checking for anyone else alive. "Karnog, hurry!"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog hurries along with King Grungsdi, jingling and jangling as he goes.

"Here, lass, let me tend to your wounds."

Karnog uses a couple charges from his wand to heal both soldiers.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 7) + 3 = 11


Evil GM

Karnog:
Karnog when you get there and see the state of the soldiers your heart sinks as you can tell that they are in fact dead...their bodies corrupt.

You see one of the soldiers stir and twitch. You shiver as you see that soldiers are turning undead before your very eyes. There are three of them.


F Half-elf NPC/Expert/Librarian

The officer cries out, "See he lives...help him...please." She lithely moves to her feet as she points with her rapier to a twitching comrade.


Evil GM

kalim:
You noticed that one of the soldiers is ashen in color and it's right hand twitches when you check for a pulse. You do not feel a pulse.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim takes his hand back in disgust. "They're turning. Channel in case any have a chance, old friend! I've got one more Undeath to Death."DC 24, HD affected: 14d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 1) = 47


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"I cannot channel any more today, but I do have this spell!"

Karnog's normal slight glow of healing bursts from his body, rather than softly effusing from his hands, settling on 14 of the fallen within 30'.

Mass cure moderate wounds, for 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (2, 8) + 14 = 24 HP (DC 23 will for half if undead)


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
Kalim rushes to follow the King.

Nym follow suit with sorcerer


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:


Mass cure moderate wounds, for 2d8+14 HP (DC 23 will for half if undead)

Does this heal us too?


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond flicks demon blood from his blades. "Ah, another fight carried." He sheaths them with a smile and heads over. "Ah, good men have fallen today. I am sorry for your loss."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|
Nym Omriwin wrote:
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:


Mass cure moderate wounds, for 2d8+14 HP (DC 23 will for half if undead)
Does this heal us too?

Yes, any of the party obviously injured gets the healing, then the woman, then any currently dying soldiers, then any undead. In that order.


F Half-elf NPC/Expert/Librarian

Disgusted by the conversation of undeath the girl moves away from the scene. Unnerved by the events. "Oiy, w...w...what's happening." She is clearly shaken but she takes a few moments to clean her rapier before sheathing it. "Are you heading towards the city? They must be warned." Her uniform indicates that she is lieutenant.

She composes herself and introduces herself, "Lt. Loreman of the Nirmathas rangers."

13,801 to 13,850 of 16,204 << first < prev | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.