[Private] LoreMaster GM Dead Suns AP

Game Master vlaovich88


1 to 50 of 1,044 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

About a dozen travelers for many different races are now at the last part of their journey to Absalom station. As the shuttle called Okimoro , departs from Akiton, heading to the station. You hear over the comm device "We greet the most recently entered passengers on our shuttle service to Absalom station. Our next stop will be at the final destination in about 15 minutes. The weather outside is still vacuum, but on Absalom Station you can select every weather and climate you like at any of the luxury hotels. Mention the Okimoro at White Pass Resort & Spa and receive a 15% off discount. Find it on the info-sphere when we land to book your stay! I wish you a pleasant journey."

Then the drives fire up indicated by the boom changing to a high pitched tone and the acceleration pushing at everyone in direction of the back. After a short moment the shuttle reaches travel speed and and sitting in the two opposing rows of seats becomes relaxed again.

You guys start in a small shuttle. It is flying from Akiton (a near by planet known for mining) to Absalom station. This can be a connection flight, what ever fits your story of where you are coming from. Its up to you guys on how much you want to interact and get to know each other. But please feel free to roleplay this flight as much as you want before we get this adventure rolling.

Just so you all know, you are on this shuttle to meet Duravor Kreel. He is dwarf who is in who was the recruiter of the starfinder society who each of you has been in contact with. He is supposed to meet you at Absalom Station as you get off the shuttle. You know that there are 3 other people on the shuttle who are coming to meet him (the other PCs).


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Taking Tool's seat on the shuttle, look over the others setting around Tool. Once Tool is comfortable with his surroundings, Tool stakes out his Book Of Eor and begins reading it again for the 543 time.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Cozy in the middle row, in a middle seat, sits Alim. Easily 6'5", Alim takes a look around the shuttle. His pure black eyes seem to unsettle some as he looks intently at everything and everyone. He takes a moment to reflect on all he has seen, and closes his eyes.

His eyes shoot open seconds later when he feels his face scarf being tugged at. He glances to his left side and notices it is caught under the fellow passenger's leg. He stares intently at the passenger, who eventually takes notice. Alim pulls gently at the scarf and nods at the passenger, signaling his gratitude for moving off of his scarf.

Alim readjusts himself, re-wrapping his crimson red scarf around his face, and allowing the remaining scarf to fall along his front. His grey-ish skin is mostly covered by his armor, which is black and crimson red. As he smooths his scarf out, a floating ball of yellow light softly moves around his hands, staying close to him, but never coming into contact with any part of him. As Alim's lower hands refocus on final adjustments, the yellow light comes to a resting hover above his left shoulder. Alim takes great care to make sure a crimson red emblem is clean, and prominently displayed on his armor.

Seemingly pleased with how he looks, he once again glances around at the passengers. His eyes catch on a book the passenger to his right is reading. Book of Eor, it reads on the front. Alim is intrigued to see someone reading a book, and asks, Pardon my interruption of your reading, but what kind of book is that?


Looking up from his book Tool knowing the book by heart doesn't bother to even mentally save his spot. It is The Book of Eor, The story of one who was en slaved but fought for his freedom taking back his life. And punishing all who would try to knock him back down. His story helped lead my people to stand up and not let there lives be controlled by other, to stand up and fight. Tool then goes back to his boot picking up reading where he left off. When Tool was speaking of the book the red circuitry that shined through his skin grow noticeable brighter. but fading when he went back to reading.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Alim takes a moment to reflect upon what has been conveyed. He is intrigued, but hesitates to ask anything more.

Eventually, his interest gets the better of him, so he goes on,"Does this story have actual historical context to your kind? Have you been enslaved? And by punish, do you mean verbal reprimanding.... or more along the lines of deadly force...?

Alim realizes that maybe he has asked too much, and there's a beat in the conversation.

Alim looks back at the passenger with the book, and begins again. "My given name is Alim of the Qawiu Aldhihin Clan, but you may call me Alim." Alim holds out the lower of his right hands and extends it to the passenger in a friendly way.


Tool stops reading again and looks over Alim. Giving Alim a long going over, Tools eyes lock on to the scarf covering Alim's face. Tool immediately thinks that Alim is hiding something.Then his eyes lock on to the extended hand. Tool tucks his book away in his cloak. Then tool stand up from his seat and faces Alim. Almost standing at attention. Tool extends his right hand I am E-15-18 but I have been called Tool all of my existence.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Sitting just ahead of Tool, Katara sits listening to the conversation between Tool and Alim.

Sorry for interrupting your conversation, my name is Katara and I am wondering what it is you seek in Absalom Station Tool, if you would indulge my curiosity.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Alim kindly takes Tool's hand and shakes it. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Hearing a shuffling from the row ahead, Alim turns his attention just as Katara begins to speak.

Once realizing Katara is a Vesk, Alim feels a tightening in his throat.
Oh no, Alim thinks to himself, Katara is a Vesk... what am I to do? I have been trained and raised to find harmony in everything and everyone... but Vesks? They are ruthless and have such a desire to conquer... I must try to find the harmony in this. That is my training, and maybe Katara is...different?

Alim turns slowly to Katara, his black eyes starring directly into Katara's, as though he is trying to see through him.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Hello Alim, sorry again for the interruption and eavesdropping. I meant no harm and wish no harm upon you. I know my race is a warmongering one but I share none of their animosity towards others and am freelancing at the moment.

Katara stands and offers his hand calmly.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool shakes hands with Alim Why do you hide your face? But before Alim can answer tools attention drawn to Katara a vesk. this spoiler should only be viewed if your character can speak vesk

vesk:
To free all races from the vesk plague!
nodding to Alim but not taking his eyes off Katara Tool returned to his seat. But this time he didnt not pull his book but took out his blade and his sharping stone. sharping his blade never taking his eyes off Katara.


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Dahlia watches the interaction with interest, but says nothing for now.

a book about how a machine overcame its programming and stopped doing it's job.....well, if men fail, machines might as well too....


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

Hux, a small Ysoki accompanied by a large imposing droid, notices the exchange and watches eagerly. he seams most interested in the android Tool. looking to lighten the mood he moves toward the group. Still fixated on Tool he speaks suddenly and awkwardly So where do you come from? Oh, how rude i'm Hux, I've been moving around a lot for most of my life but i'm looking to make my home on Absalom Station.
How does he work is he like my machines, no he is different he has intelligence, he is thinking on his own, he has different goals than his creator...


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Alim, still starring at Katara, takes the offered hand into one of his."Thank you for acknowledging your history to me. I have heard of your kind, and you must understand that what you say is...Not the easiest to believe. I find that one's past speaks strongly for itself, and while I will give you a chance, your kind have not had the best reputation in the histories that has been written by many other kinds." Alim gives this short talk with Katara's hand in his, holding it firmly, but not with any anger or hostility. Alim genuinly seems to be interested in giving Katara a chance.

Alim turns his attention back to Tool, who is speaking in what he imagines is the Vesk's native tongue. Alim recognizes the language form, but doesn't know enough to piece it all together. Once his words have ceased, Alim feels a tension in the air, and attempts to reduce it by refocusing on the question that Tool had posed to him moments ago. "You ask me why I hide my face. To fully understand why we do this, would be the result of explaining at length a lot of our traditions and beliefs. In short, we Kasatha's believe that only those who we are related to, or we consider close to us are worthy of seeing our full selves." While Alim is talking about this, his upper set of hands seem to be absent-mindly adjusting his crimson scarf, while the lower set of hands gently pulls at the bottom ends of it.

Alim's attention is drawn to Tool's blade, and gets slightly excited over seeing one. "Do you often use melee weapons in-"

Alim is interrupted by Hux. Oh good, now a Ysoki is speaking with us, Alim thinks to himself. Of course he interupts, rude, impulsive thing... No, I mustn't think like this. If I am to give the Vesk a shot, I suppose I should attempt the same with the Ysoki...

Alim stares intensely at Hux, again as though he is starring right through him.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Thank you for giving me a chance Alim, it's more than some people give

Smiling at Alim Katara turns his gaze towards tool at the end of his statement.

Hux sure is rambunctious but seems good natured

Katara then turns his attention to the small ysoki Hux.

Hello there Hux, whereabouts did you last reside?


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Finally joining the conversation, Dahlia speaks up.

"It seems most of us are headed for a similar destination, so I suppose introductions are in order after all."
Closely considering her words, she continues, "I am Dahlia Morgandanger, Mystic for hire. I worked for a time with the terminally ill in the hospital station orbiting Rea, but the management asked me to leave, said my demeanor was depressing the ill." she seems out out by these recent events.

"They are dying after all. They're not supposed to be happy."

Returning her attention to her fellow passengers, she says "I decided work with the starfinder society might be less restrictive."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Ignoring everyone tool slips is blades away puts his sharpening stone back in his pocket and then takes out his book of Eor and goes back to his reading.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

After reading a few paragraphs in his book again tool looks over at Katara.then back to his book and read a few more lines. Then tucking the book away tool gets up and walked over to Alim excuse me would you mind if I sat for a min? tool gestured to an empty sea next to Alim.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

If we are sharing stories I suppose it's no harm to tell you, you don't seam to hostile of a lot. As to my recent residings, ive been on a journey for my freedom much like tool. When I was young and desperate to fit in with my misguided "Ysoki peers" i joined the crew of a ship with less than noble intentions as one of it's mechanics a short time later the ship got in to a difficult spot and ended up being overtaken by a much larger and better equipped Shirren ship. Most of the crew was killed in the battle but i was never one for fighting to the death and was instead taken prisoner and served as a slave on their ship for several years. Through those years I aligned with several of the crew members looking to detect from the hive mind and eventually, with my help we did just that. They took posesion of the ship and set out to live free from the hive's control and I set out to seek my freedom from both my chapters and my unsavory past in the starfinder society. Technology and space travel have always been my passion and the society is on the cutting edge of both from what I've heard.
I hope i haven't said too much I can't imagine anyone could blame me for what I've done so long ago but I just hope they can understand my situation


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Waiting for Alim answer Tool looks at Hux. You say you where a slave but yet you now are a slave master. gesturing to his Droid.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

If your referring to Jib, my droid companion, I'll have you know i concider him my greatest feiend and he is free to do as he wishes. We were comrades in our captivity. I give him the utmost respect and take offense that you would accuse me of such a misdeed.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Alim, still starring at Hux, acknowledges Tool's request to sit by patting the seat next to himself with his lower right hand.

Alim listens intently as Hux divulges his past. It seems as though this Ysoki has tried to break from the stereotypes of his kind... though he definitely had the most impulsive start. Alim thinks to himself. Perhaps he is different... or at least, trying to be.

Alim begins to engage, but Tool's statement towards Hux catches him off guard. Alim begins to speak again, but Hux's quick retort seems to come just as swift. Alim sits and continues to watch the conversation unfold between Hux and Tool, since he is most intrigued by the two of them, and finds that maybe, just maybe, people could be different from their racial stereotypes... Though he thinks this with caution, as histories tend to show and have a pretty good idea of how certain races works.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

Static crackles over the load speaker for a moment. The same voice as before breaks through the static, We are approaching the port soon. We just got clearance to come in for a landing. We are ahead of schedule and we were supposed to have docking bay 83 but the Station asked to move us to Docking Bay 94. Please arrange transportation accordingly. The voice stops and the static remains for a moment before it to ceases.

Looking out the shuttle windows, you realize that the shuttle has arrived in the famed "Armada" of Absalom Station. The Armada is a group of ships that orbit the station, some because they are too large to dock, others because being off the station means there are less rules but still under the protection of the station. It is here that ships fly while waiting for clearance to land at one of the docking bays.

The shuttles thrusters kick on to turn the ship to head towards the station. The station is giant. The "top" (top is relative in a space station) is a large oval shaped with "arms" coming out. Ships are coming and going from these arms as you approach. The center of the oval holds a large glass looking bubble and you can see the greenery growing within from here. At the bottom of the oval is a needle shaped structure. This is the great Absalom Station and you are moments from landing.

Not moving forward yet, but getting close to the beggining of the adventure. Please put your finishing touches on your character soon for I would like to start tomorrow if possible. Thanks for all the role play on the shuttle!


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool shrugs at Hux and takes the seat next to Alim Tool whispersTo Alim

Alim only:
You could see when you saw the vesk onboard the disdain on your face even with the veil covering it. But yet you took his hand. How could you go against yourself like that. I want to slit his throat rather then look at him.
GM can assign a perception check to over here if he wants


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Alim looks at Tool, and leans in as he speaks. Once he finishes, Alim looks around at all those he has met within the last few minutes. From Hux, to Dahlia, to Katara, and back to Tool. He looks down at the ground to collect his thoughts, and then turns his head to Tool and responds quietly.

Tool Only:

"I do not know the trials and tribulations that you have gone through, Tool. I do not know all that you have experienced in your life. I was not with you through the good, nor did I see your pain in the bad. I do know that I am sympathetic to you, as it is clear you have experienced much. Our histories hold much, and I believe you are trying to rewrite yours... I do not know if it is something you do just for yourself, or something you are trying to rewrite for your people, but I commend you for it. What I do know, however, is that the Vesk on this ship is not the one who did you wrong. That Vesk already has stated that he shares no animosity towards anyone, and I believe that everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. It is not easy to dismiss all that you have come to know about a certain race, but one must try to give each individual an opportunity to show that they are not the stereotype that has been placed upon them. What you should challenge yourself to do is to be above the stereotype. Allow them to show you the balance to the evil that has been shown to you. One can keep their guard up, but give them an opportunity. After all, we are all heading towards the Station for a reason. Who knows what lies ahead? We could all learn from the Pact World, and strive to live in balance with one another."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool's eyes stare at the floor but not seeing anything as he intently lisons to every word Alim said. After Alim finished speaking Tool continue to look at the floor for a few seconds before looking to Alim and speaking. Tool circuitry noticably grows a brighter red under his blues shin

Alim only:
In the book of Eor he was enslaved by humans and through out the book he repeatedly help humans in need. How do you let it all go. He killed his master's as did I but I don't want to stop there I want them all to suffer as we suffered. How do you turn that off? How do you extend your had to them with out a knife in it?
Tools circuitry fads.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

a dc 10 perception check is enough to overhear the conversation. It's a small shuttle with little else happening. For the people who don't know, to roll perception you type [ dice= perception dc 10] 1d20 + whatever your bonus to perception is [ /dice] (without the spaces in before dice and/dice). If you beat 10, you may open up the spoilers for the Tool and Alim conversation.


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

As Tool speaks, Alim takes note of the bright red that glows from him. Alim recalls the bright red glow from only one other time, and wonders...

Tool Only:

"... Tool. I cannot imagine what you have personally gone through. But it seems as though your book... It means a lot to you. And, in some way, it is the history that you relate to. You read about Eor, and how, even after he went through a brutal enslavement, still cared for those that had enslaved him. The part that you are still struggling with that it seems Eor came to cope with is grieving. You haven't had the time, or at the very least allowed yourself, to grieve. There is no weakness is tears or pain. But if you do not come to terms with it, then you can never move forward. We must remember the past, and learn from it. So, whatever pain happened to you in the past, acknowledge it... But also find the happiness in the past. As horrific as I'm sure being enslaved was, were there not moments that you can look back at and smile to? Are there not loved ones, or friends that you can think about and feel the love or joy that having them around brought? Maybe something bad happens to them, and yes, that is sad. And yes, it is okay to grieve the loss of them. But one must also look at it as you had an awful, if not traumatic, experience with a Vesk. That Vesk is dead. You saw to it yourself it would seem. In an awful and tragic way, any personal loss you had with that Vesk had been avenged. There can be no more good to come if you hurt someone that has not hurt you. This Vesk here, Katara, has done nothing but express a truce of sorts. He seems to understand the reputation that linger with the Vesk people, and he does not seem to align with that... I do not ask you to change your opinions of any race right this moment. Only for you to think about what happened to you in your past, and try to understand that you have balanced it. Anything you do in anger will only come back to hurt you. Thus is the balance of our universe."

Alim finishes, looking Tool in the eyes, his black eyes deep and somehow full of understanding. Alim closes his eyes for a moment, allowing what has been said to sink in. As his eyes are closed, his upper two hands touch at the wrists, fingers curling in gently to form an open heart-like shape. His lower hands join together at chest height, palms open and touching one another in a prayer pose. His yellow ball of light, which has floated gently above his shoulder this entire time begins to slowly dance around Alim's body, leaving wispy yellow trails in its path. Alim seems to have found a peaceful center, and spends a few moments like this.


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

perception dc 10: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool didn't respond right away to what was said. Tool took a min to process all the information. Not even realizing Tools hands mimiced the same open heart gesture Alim was doing. After a moment Tool stood up in front of Alim again almost at attention Thank you for the information I will try to use it wisely. But I'll start out small. Tool then walked over to where Hux is sitting. Standing at attention again and holds out his right hand IAM sorry for my actions. This is all new to me I hope you will not hold my shortcomings against me.


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Intrigued by the exchange, Dahlia mutters to herself "well it seems there may be a bit of humanity left in the world after all, and from the nuts and bolts no less."


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

The shuttle finally gets to its destination. It approaches one of the many arms and settles in on Docking Bay 94. There are a few minutes of disembarking procedure but finally the door opens to Absalom Station.

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with
activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or
disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens
of worlds. Brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki
mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic
kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing
vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the
abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals
meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are
whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the
vast space station. Beyond them, ground crews tend to the
docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters
load and unload freight and baggage. A sharp tang of ozone
hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the
docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has
a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum
beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage
of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power
conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.

Under my name, there is a link labeled "Maps". This takes you to Google Slides and a the first slide is a map of Docking Bay 94.

As you get out of the shuttle, you notice a dwarf that you all recognize as Duravor Kreel (the recruiter for the Starfinder Society) rushing to get towards your shuttle. The switch to docking bay must of made him late. As he is running through the crowd, there is the sound of a laser pistol firing and it hits Duravor in the head, incinerating his head. Upon further investigation, there are two groups of people lined up firing at each other. Duravor seems to be caught in the unfortunate crossfire. Katara also finds herself hit by a stray laser, just not getting hit nearly as hard. Both sides of the conflict receive hits from the opposing sides but no one falls down.

This was a surprise round so no one acts besides the gang members. Katara takes 3 damage

I am posting information under a spoiler with a dc necessary to open the the spoiler. Please respect the spoiler and only open them if you make the dc. This system allows the game to move faster because I don't need to wait for your roll to write this information. If it seems people are opening the spoilers without making the appropriate checks, I will need to move to the slower system of waiting for rolls and then giving info. So please just respect the spoilers

Culture dc 15 (can be made untrained if you have the outlaw theme):

You recognize the people to the right as the Downside Kings, a criminal gang on Absalom Station. They are know as ruthless and willing to take any job that pays.

This is a separate culture check than the first

Culture dc 12 (can be made untrained if you have the outlaw theme):

You recognize the people to the left as the Level 21 Crew. It's a gang known for their extralegal activities that are based on level 21 of Absalom Station where they are also know for taking care of the neighborhood

initiative rolls:

Alim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Dahlia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Tool: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Katara: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Hux: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

COMBAT ORDER
Right Gang
Katara
Dahlia
Hux
Left Gang
Tool
Alim

The first round was a surprise round and that is where Duravor Kreel and Katara got shot. The first round of real combat will start with the right side gang members attacking first.

The gang on the right side fire again, this time dropping one of the members of the gang on the left and hitting another. All lasers seem to have found their mark.

Katara, Dahlia, and Hux may act. You may post in any order. I will post again when all of you have posted. Please text me with any questions.

GM rolls:

20 = 20
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9
1d4 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 9
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d4 ⇒ 4
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d100 ⇒ 73
1d100 ⇒ 18
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Figures, guess my restored faith in humanity was misplaced, shocker. Dahlia thinks to herself as the scene unfolds before her.


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Culture dc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

Dice Rolls:
culture DC 10: 1d20 ⇒ 2
culture DC 7: 1d20 ⇒ 11
attack roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
dmg roll: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Taking the laser shot as a challenge Katara draws his laser rifle and decides to fire at the only enemy without cover blocking his shot. The yellow left gang member

I don't know who that gang on the right is, but that is definitely the Level 21 gang on the left. Bunch of thugs.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

Katara manages to get the injured gang member in the shoulder, finishing him off. Leaving 3 members of the right gang and only one on the left.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

This is not my fight but if i'm in danger than id like to see it ended as quickly as possible. Ill aim for the one on the left, if he dies or surrenders this should be finished. Such animals, openly fighting and risking the lives of innocents, I have no qualms with seeing them die if need be.
attack roll: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6
dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Hux draws his laser pistol and fires at the lone combatant on the left fighting defensively as he is more concerned with his own safety than hurting anyone else.
You on the left, give up and stop fighting, your out numbered! And you on the right disperse now the authorities are already arriving!
bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

The civilians are in the process of fleeing and getting away from the mayhem. This sort of thing doesn't happen everyday on the station.

The guy on the left shouts back at Hux This fight doesn't concern you! But then a siren comes on signalling word has reached the security officers and that they are on their way.

The gang member on the left takes a final shot at the gang members on the right before fleeing. He manages to hit the gang member right in the chest but not hard enough to take him out.

Its Tool, Alim, and Dahlia's turn. Side note, ignore the G on the map where the guy used to be. The only maps available are the GM's maps and they mark where everyone started plus other info (hence the big white rectangles). The one alive guy from the left side is at the top of the map.

GM Dice:

1d20 ⇒ 15
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Ignoring the gunmen on both sides, Dahlia seeks out any injured bystanders that may be helped.
Muttering as she calmly walks into the fray "Senseless gang violence, common thuggery.....makes as much sense as an Argothian acid shower...."


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool starts running to the closest downed guy yelling I'm a medic, Don't shoot, I'm a medic!!! over well running Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Dahlia laughs a little as Tool proclaims himself a healer and skitters across the floor.

I don't know what his plan is, but at least he has a sense of humor.

If he's a medic, I must be the queen of Absalom station.


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

also, since I finished picking skills. ....

culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

second culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

that's how rolling is done folks


Male LN Kasatha Xenoseeker Solarion (weapon) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 1/3 | KAC 14 EAC 13 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Pulsecaster Pistol 20/20, Azimuth Laser Pistol 20/20, Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol 4/9, Static Arc Pistol 8/20 |Active conditions: None.

Dice Rolls:

culture dc15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
culture d12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Alim is beside himself with all the violence, clearly unprepared for such action right off the shuttle, and attempts to gather his thoughts. His warrior training kicks in and Alim dives for the two barrels just a short distance in front of him. As Alim moves, he draws his pistol in his upper left hand. The light that has been calm and danced along Alim's side during the shuttle ride now grows slightly and moves at the quick pace Alim has set. The orb seems to be drawn to Alim's lower right hand like a magnet. Alim closes his hand around the orb and it quickly transforms into a sword of bright yellow light.

As Alim takes cover, he considers the balance of this fight, and whether or not it is his place to intervene.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

COMBAT ORDER
Right Gang
Katara
Hux
Left Gang
Tool
Alim
Dahlia

Seeing the other side has either died or fled, the gangsters on the right also retreat for fear of the authorities involvement. They all move towards the right side of the map.

back to Katara and Hux's turns

GM dice:

1d20 ⇒ 16
1d20 ⇒ 3


Male NG Vesk Outlaw Soldier 2 Vesk | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 5/5| KAC 17 EAC 16 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: 0, SM 0 | Speed 30ft | Laser Rifle, Azimuth 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None.

I have no quarrel with the gang on the right, no need to give chase

Katara places his gun back in the holster and aserts he has taken no meaningful damage in the course of the fight.

Has anyone else been hit? Katara asks Hux, Tool, and Alum.


Male NG Ysoki SPACEFARER Mechanic 1 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 5/5| KAC 13 EAC 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | laser gun 20/20 Weapons and ammo |Active conditions: None

Hux looks back and forth between the scattering gang members making sure the threats are all gone and trying to make sure he remembers as much detail about the incident as possible before responding to Katara.
I'm fine looks like you and the dwarf were the only collateral damege, we'd better see if there's anything left we can do for him.
Hux holsters his pistol and begins walking up to the body of the dwarf.


Maps ... Starship combat ... Party Loot Tracker

Things seem to settle as the last member of the left gang escapes.At the same time, a group of 3 security guards and 2 medics show up on the scene. One medic shouts Please yell if you are in need of medical services. But at the same time, almost making it hard to hear the medic, a security guard shouts Nobody move! We need to gather witnesses for this incident!

All five took double moves to get here so that ends their actions. They are on the map as SG and M. We should end round by round after everyone gets one last action.

Tool, Alim, Dahlia's action.

** EDIT**

I lied, the security guards are smile faces and medics are hearts... easier than letters apparently.

GM Dice:

HEY!!! NO PEAKING


Female Human mystic 2(healer) HP:16/16 SP:10/12 EAC:12 KAC:13 Fort:0 Ref:1 Will:7 Resolve:1/5 percept:+11

Seeming not to hear the order not to move, Dahlia moves to the level 21 gang side and looks for survivors. Once in their midst, she will channel energy.

channel: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 7) = 12


Android Outlaw Operative (ghost) 1 |SP 14/14 HP 16/16 RP 5/5|KAC 16EAC 15 | F:+1 , R:+9, W:+5| Init:+5| Perc: +6, SM: +6 Classes/Levels: |Speed 30ft | laser pistol 20/20 | Active conditions :

Tool finishes getting to the downed guy. Kneels down

GM:
sight of hand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
gives him a quick going over This one is Dead !

1 to 50 of 1,044 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Private] Dead Sun AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.