TOZ's Way of the Kirin [PbP Gameday VI] (Inactive)

Game Master TriOmegaZero


251 to 300 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Blood sprays, another pain-filled scream, and the bombardiers are on the defensive. Rika's victim whips out a knife, diving it towards her snarling visage, but fails to connect. On the other side of the room, the Xun drags Kensaku forward, producing a coil of rope as he does so.

Dagger on Rika: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Grapple on Kensaku: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green (Damage: 25, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 21)
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Rest of the party is up.

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Pratts leaps up to tear into the offending assassin!

Pratts Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Bite damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Pratts Talon,: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Talon damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Pratts Talon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Talon damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Pratts Claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Talon damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Pratts Claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Talon damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Shigeru draws his crossbow from his bag, knocks a bolt, ducks around the corner, uses the alchemist's red scarf as a target, and fires. However, in attempting to keep out of the way of his foes' bombs, Shigeru fails to take enough time to aim and the shot goes wide.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

As their master ducks back out of the doorway, Chomper surges forward. The eidolon grabs the frame of the door at a distance and pulls themselves through in a rush, cracking the wood as the bulk of be-tentacled flesh pours through the too-narrow opening.

"Let brain friend go!" they snarl as a claw lashes out at the Xun monk holding Kensaku.

Claw, reach through cover, power attack: 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 15 - 2 - 4 = 28
Damage, MBS: 1d6 + 8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 4 = 17

Grand Lodge

Botting protocols active.

Chomper deals a savage blow to the grappler as Pratts rips and tears his target from the ceiling to land in a still, bloody heap. Shigeru's shot goes wide, bouncing off the stone wall. Darshan finds himself cut off from his target and settles for the dagger wielder next to him, failing to find a mark. The bombers strike out with their poisoned daggers, but Darshan and Karasuma nimbly dodge aside.

Rapier on Orange: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Yellow: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Dagger on Karasuma: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Dagger on Darshan: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 28, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)

16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 21)
12 Xun (Damage: 17)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Kensaku and Rika are now up.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Kensaku curses the cowardice of the man stabbing her while his companion holds her, feeling the poison from his blade burn through her body. She has bigger things to worry about though, as she sees her trajectory towards the window and the cliffs below.

Any help would be appreciated! she shouts as she struggles against the man holding her, slashing at him once again with her sword and praying to Tsukiyo it lands true.

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Dex Damage on Kensaku: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Dagger on Darshan: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Kensaku strikes a glancing slash with her sword, the Xun enforcer gritting his teeth at the pain. His ally swipes out at Darshan once more, unsuccessful in his attempt to poison another Pathfinder. Kensaku feels her muscles tightening from the sting of the poison. Second round of saves for Kensaku now please.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 28, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 21)
12 Xun (Damage: 24)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Karasuma and Rika are now up. Rika will stay in the same initiative spot, since I don't think Red's actions will change much.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Kensaku continues to try fighting against the poison, knowing locked muscles could spell certain doom in this fight.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika briefly looks over her shoulder to assess Kensaku's situation. With a huff she emits a strange sound, half-whistle and half-chirp. Pratts interrupts his meal, cocks his head and looks towards the man Rika designates with her right hand, the grappling opponent.

Handle Animal (Attack): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Auto-success.

Pratts begins to snarl, but the look in his mistresses eyes leave no doubt as to his fate should he disobey. So he drops the body as he readies to pounce, as Rika meanwhile turns back to her opposing duo with barely contained fury.

"我要从你的骨头上切下肉。当我完成之后,祖先的坟墓将不会有任何荣誉"

Tien:
"I am going to slice the meat from your bones. When I am done, there will be nothing left to honor at the ancestor's tomb."

Single slice vs Blue: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 = 27
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 6 = 21
Single slice vs Blue (Confirm): 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 6 = 21

The blow misses slicing the head clean off, but what grievous damage does it inflict?

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

1d20 ⇒ 7

Rika runs her target through, appearing to miss a shot through the heart in exchange for one through the belly. The man goes limp, his feet clinging to the ceiling just long enough for Rika to withdraw her sword, before he crashes to the floor. His partner looks from Rika to Karasuma and back, wild-eyed. Kensaku feels the burning in her veins abate, the poison no longer working to stiffen her limbs.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 28, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 24)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Karasuma still has his actions.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Like clockwork the avianoid pulls the shadows about himself once more...

Stealth(HiPS): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

He then lets forth a new swing (taking care to not hit Rika).

+1 CI ECB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Sneak Attack(If flat-footed): 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 3) = 9 Opponent has Bleed on them already, so no additional Bleed

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Grapple to Tie Up: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Karasuma doesn't manage to evade the attention of his victim, but catches him with a savage gash on the shoulder, crimson stains spreading across the walls. Kensaku finds herself wrapped in rope, quickly knotted up and unable to move. The Xun kicks off the floor and begins to drag the samsaran towards the window.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 37, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 24)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Chomper has an AoO to resolve first, then we will move ahead.

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

"MY FRIENDS! MINE!" Chomper shouts in a voice tinged with metal, reminiscent of the golems of ancient times, while attempting to stop the monk from kidnapping their friend.

Power claw through cover: 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 2 - 4 = 29
B/S/M damage: 1d6 + 8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 4 = 17
Crit confirmation: 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 15 - 2 - 4 = 12
Crit damage damage: 1d6 + 8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 4 = 17

Damn, that would've been a thematically great time to land a crit.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Grapple to Move: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36

Chomper swipes a crushing blow that only glances off the Xun warriors head, rather than crushing it outright. Kensaku slides forward helplessly, dropping over the edge of the broken bay window, held up only by the rope. Floating over the cliff edge, he looks at Chomper with a sneer, heavily accented Taldane producing one word. "Fetch." And then he releases the rope.

Falling Damage: 2d3 + 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1) + (4, 5, 4, 2) = 18

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 37, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 41)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Rest of the party is up!

Edit: Correcting damage thanks to Shigeru's Featherfall.

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Hearing the anger in Chomper’s voice, Shigeru keeps an eye around the corner of the doorway as he begins to ready his crossbow for another shot. Glaring defiantly at the Xun as Kensaku dangles out the window, he points and incants, “Avian agility defies gravity. FEATHER FALL.

Immediate action off turn.

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Chomper glowers at the floating man, clearly out of their reach. Their multitude of mouths break into grins as Shigeru's voice incants behind them.

"Tooth and claw, bone and brain, these things give the strength to reign. You sprang forth from my depths of mind, thus I give intelligent design. EVOLUTION SURGE"

A pulse of force rocks through the eidolon's amorphous form from where Shigeru's hand is placed. The flesh bulges at the center of their mass, stretching until the skin begins to tear and wings burst worth.

Chomper charges forth, attempting to duck low to stay out of range of the daggers overhead.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dashing off the edge of the balcony, the eidolon thrusts upward into the air with their newly grown wings and lashes out with a mighty blow and a single word: "Woof."
Power Claw Charge: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 15 - 2 + 2 = 25
B/S/M Damage: 1d6 + 8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 4 = 17

Shigeru 5-foot step, reload crossbow, cast spell. Chomper charge action with fly speed.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Chomper exits the window just in time to see Kensaku gently splash into the water, sinking like a stone as her bindings prevent her from swimming.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow (Damage: 49, Unconscious, Bleeding)
23 Green (Damage: 37, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 58)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Rest of the party is up!

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Pratts, not knowing what to do with a target that is flying outside of his reach, decides to instead step up to one of the remaining foes and savage him.

Stepping up to orange

Pratts Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Bite damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Pratts Talon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Talon damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Pratts Talon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Talon damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Pratts Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Claw damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Pratts Claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Claw damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Grand Lodge

Botting protocols active.

Pratts savages the fresh enemy, ripping and tearing bloody gashes through flesh. Darshan, seeing his quarry well out of reach and well in hand, focuses on his own threat.

Studied Strike on Red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Damage on Red: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

His strike lands true, blood trickling from the puncture of the rapier. Rika and Karasuma watch their foes eyes roll up in his head, before he falls to the floor in a bloody heap. In the fact of an angry Pratts, the bomber turns tail and runs, attempting to dodge aside of Chompers insane reach, clambering along the cliff face like a monkey..

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Round 3 Initiative wrote:


23 Green (Damage: 40, Unconscious, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange (Damage: 32)
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)

16 Red (Damage: 6)
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 58)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Kensaku is up, but cannot make the checks to escape. Rika may take her actions.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Kensaku struggles futilely against her bonds, pulling and straining at the hemp fibers as they absorb the water and tighten around her. After a time, she relaxes, calming herself into a quiet meditation while holding her breath, focusing on a mental mantra to keep her mind of the slow burn building in her lungs.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Well, fiddlesticks, I keep on doing this: Checking new posts then not replying.

Rika grunts with satisfaction, turning around to rush to the open window.

Red gets to take an AoO.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

AoO on Rika: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage on Rika: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Fort Save vs Poison

The remaining foe manages to cut a gash on Rika, poison burning in the wound, before he turns and flees headlong up the stairs behind him!

Round 3 Initiative wrote:


23 Green (Damage: 40, Unconscious, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange (Damage: 32)
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 9)
16 Red (Damage: 6)
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 43, Unconscious, Bleeding)
12 Xun (Damage: 58)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Karasuma may give pursuit or whatever he wishes.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

The Tengu zips through the keep, giving the explosive device a wide berth then squeezing past Pratts en route to the stairs that the attacker fled up.

The other route has far too many doors on it.

Double Move

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Grapple on Chomper: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

"Good. No weakness for allies. Monster." the tattooed man nods grimly, reaching to grab hold of Chompers tentacles.

Round 3 Initiative wrote:


23 Green (Damage: 40, Unconscious, 3 Bleed)
19 Orange (Damage: 32)
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 9)
16 Red (Damage: 6)
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
12 Xun (Damage: 58, Grappled)
11 Chomper (Grappled)
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Rest of the party is up!

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Power Attack Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Surprise and alarm causes Chomper's many eyes to widen as the Xun so bravely, or possible foolishly, flies toward them. As the man grabs their wing, Chomper lashes out at his face. GM says 18 downs him. With a spurt of blood and a sickening thud the man goes arcing backward through the air as Chomper's superior mass and momentum act as a wrecking ball to blast through him.

Fly: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

A bit flustered but keeping their wits, the eidolon banks sharply and begins to scan the area for their missing companion. Naught but the lapping waters sixty feet below can be seen despite the outsider's preternatural vision. Rage and panic begins to build as they start their decent to the water.

At that moment the clatter of stones tumbling draws Chomper's attention to the cliff wall. Spying the assassin attempting to escape, the eidolon lets out an avian shriek before rushing the figure in a flurry of leathery flapping. With a spray of stone the massive creature slams into the cliff face below the spidery man.

Climb: 10 + 21 = 31

From within the cloud of dust he hears a command laced with venom. "You stay."

Standard to attack. Fly check to turn greater than 45 degrees. Move down at full speed then over to cling to the wall (using climb speed) 10 feet below the guy. Will AoO if he tries to run.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Chomper menaces the retreating figure as the Xun falls rapidly into the waves below, disappearing forever.

Round 3 Initiative wrote:


19 Orange (Damage: 32)
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Tied Up, 1 Dex Damage)
17 Rika (Damage: 9)
16 Red (Damage: 6)
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Rest of the party is up!

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Pratts sticks his head out the window, cocks it, and pulls it back in. He isn't a swimmer; diving in there isn't for him.

Rika has an idea as to how to deal with the bomb (which is still hissing like it's about to blow right?) but that will have to wait for Rika's turn for her to command him.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

It most certainly is still hissing. Dude rolled way too high on his duration. XP

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Calling fight for sake of time, rolling out fleeing opponents is unlikely to make noticeable difference.

Chomper dashes his victim against the cliff, sending him careening into the waves as well. As he retrieves Kensaku from the watery prison, the rest of the party rushes upstairs to make short work of the last saboteur. As the party takes a moment to breath, the sound of an explosion erupts from below. At first Karasuma assumes it to be the grenade finally exploding. But then a second, and a third explosion assaults the eardrums. Chomper and Kensaku arrive on the window bay to see firey explosions washing over the front of the manor, catching the woodframes of the front windows alight. A red bead shoots through the gap, only to explode on the ruins of the round table, the wood burning merrily.

DC18 Spellcraft:
Multiple fireball spells cast on the front facade of the building.[/ooc]
[spoiler=DC15 Knowledge Engineering/Appropriate Stone-Related Craft]The assault doesn't seem to be doing much to the foundation of the house, only to the wooden additions, such as the doors and windows. The fire could be dangerous but only until it burns out.

In the Main Hall:
A seagull flaps its way through the other shattered bay window, landing and flapping to shake free the rain from outside. Around it's leg is tied a scrap of parchment. DC17 Knowledge Arcana.

To Be Read After Main Hall Spoiler:
The note reads "The enemy has found us, and we need your immediate aid. Follow our path to find us!"

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

As Chomper sets the waterlogged Samsaran on the ground and begins tearing apart the ropes binding her, Shigeru eyes the seagull warily. After a moment's pondering he blinks and says "A bird feather token?"

Trotting over while keeping an eye out for more bombs and flinching as the fire flares, he unties the parchment from the avian's leg and reads it.

"Lady Li is in trouble. We need to find her quickly."

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Shigeru recognizes the bird is under an animal messenger spell. And darn myself for not checking each spoiler formatted correctly.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika spits in disgust. "We go. We find them now. And when Done, Rika have skull to add to her armor."

They left through the passageway under the house right? If so we'll follow that way.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Picking up her dropped polearm, Kensaku gives Chomper an awkward side-hug and distractedly thanks him. If Mistress Li is in trouble, we must move quickly. It is a shame to abandon the house to its fate, but I'm sure it will understand.

She pulls a scroll out of her belt with her off-hand, holding off on casting it for the time being, but keeping it at the ready while she jogs after Amara Li and the Way of the Kirin representative went.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Table Maps | On Hiatus

The tunnel is dark, hardly a concern for most of the party, and thankfully very smooth and unbroken. The 15 foot diameter travels unbroken for hundreds of yards, no side branches appearing to distract travel. Coming around a curve, two troops like those thrown at the house in the initial wave await in the dark. As Chomper and Rika prepare to battle, one straightens and taps the others shoulder.

"Hold." he says in Tien, pointing to Rika. "Mistress of the World." His companion peers at Rika intently, nodding.

"She has the markings." Lowering his sword, he steps to the side. "It would not do to anger her." Both soldiers seem to blur, suddenly replaced by large, dark skinned ogres with jutting tusks. Respectfully, they kneel, swords point down in the ground, and bow their heads to allow the party to pass.

Ogre mage optional encounter bypassed! :D Will advance to the next battle tomorrow night to give Karasuma time to finish up his obligations.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

GM Dice:
Rika init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Pratts init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Shigeru init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Chomper init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Karasuma init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Kensaku init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Darshan init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Migoku init: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 9) = 19
Saboteur init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Xun init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

The sand-floored tunnel of igneous rock opens to the south, offering access to a wide cave. Natural stone columns support a ceiling fifteen feet above, and the uneven walls irregularly bulge outward, creating small alcoves. Further south the cave rises in elevation, and the smell of seawater and a fresh breeze suggests the outside is close by.

Tsuneo and Li lay fallen on the rough floor, heavily wounded but breathing. Around them lay a dozen bodies, Xun enforcers and Golden League bombadiers alike. Towering over them is a man dressed much as Tsuneo, although his armor is a bright crimson. He turns to look at you with a grin of triumph. "Come then, Pathfinder dogs! Let my blade taste your blood as well as that of your mistress!"

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur
17 Chomper
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan
10 Migoku
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

Karasuma is up! DC25 Perception to notice the saboteur, torchlight around the tunnel, dim light in the southern half.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

En route

After the group is past the guard contingent, Karasuma offers his wand to someone that can use it to whack him with it a few times because he's paranoid and worried.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Ah, the Pathfinder CLW, living up to it's reputation...

After the announcement at the cave

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Karasuma draws the shadows around himself and does something potentially risky and dangerous, hoping they can protect him as he moves forwards.

He's exceptionally quiet and resists the urge for theatrics and something cheap like "You've been served." or the sort. After all, he's not some cheap intern, he's an attorney at law.

Double Move (Stealthy is half-speed)

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Migoku Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Disarm on Kensaku: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

The large man does not seem to notice Karasuma's movements. His Xun underling moves forward, making a grab for Kensaku's weapon, but fails to grab hold. He then settles into a fighting stance, a complete lack of fear or empathy in his eyes.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur
17 Chomper
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan
10 Migoku
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

Rika is up!

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika bares her teeth in a feral snarl, sword drawn. "你抱着一堆鸟粪。当你看到我对你所做的事情时,你的祖先会哭泣。普拉茨!"

Tien:
"You anus-holding pile of bird shit. Your ancestors will weep when they see what I have done to you. PRATTS!"

+1 Adamantine No-Dashi vs Big samurai guy, Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 6 = 20

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Rika lands a solid strike that cuts hard into Migoku's armor. The hidden saboteur draws forth a stick from his belt, unaware of Karasuma threatening him.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur
17 Chomper
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan

10 Migoku (Damage: 20)
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

Karasuma has an AoO, and we will see if the saboteur does anything else. The bolded party members can post actions.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Karasuma's AoO:

+1 CI ECB (vs. Flatfooted): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Sneak Attack: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) = 10 Debilitating Injury: -2 to hit anyone else, -4 to hit Karasuma

+1 CI ECB(Combat Reflexes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Folio Reroll (+1 Star)

+1 CI ECB(Combat Reflexes): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Karasuma strikes from the shadows, leaving a savage gash on the unsuspecting bombardier. Seeing the tengu poised to strike, the man dashes past to reach his lord, dodging aside the second slash.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur (Damage: 25)
17 Chomper
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan

10 Migoku (Damage: 20)
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Shigeru mutters under his breath as he draws out a wand and a piece of licorice root.

muttering:
"Bloody bird keeps disappearing. How am I supposed to enchant him if I can't find him?"

He then tosses the root in the air, boldly speaks the incantation, and forces temporal magics to wash over his allies thus increasing their speed once more.

Standard to cast haste on everyone but Karasuma, move to draw a wand.

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Chomper crouches down for a moment before, with a mighty flap of their leathery wings, leaping over both friend and foe. They land with a hefty thud and attempts to rake their claws down the back of the man who so greedily tried to steal Kensaku's weapon.

Enlarged Hasted Power Claw to the Flank: 1d20 + 15 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Move with hasted fly speed, provoking AoO (AC27), standard to attack once

Sovereign Court

M Human (Vudrani) Investigator/6 ; HP 39/39 ; AC 22, touch 14, flat 18 ( incl. +3 Nat from Barkskin ) ; Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +6 ; Init +3 ; Per. +9+1d6, Sense Motive +9+1d6

Darshan, shaking his head as if to clear a daze, steps forward, drawing his mithral rapier with a flourish as he does so, and moves to engage the same enemy that Kensaku is fighting. He stabs with his rapier:

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage if hits: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Chomper turns a pair of eyes to the crimson clad warrior. "Why you all keep calling us dogs like it's bad? Dogs are great."

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Katana on Chomper: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Katana on Rika: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Confirm on Chomper: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Damage on Chomper: 4d6 + 34 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 1) + 34 = 45

Darshan deals a long cut across the Xun's arm, while Chomper savages the man with a powerful rake. The samurai measures the eidolon with a cold stare before slashing out with a vicious strike that cleaves tentacles from the body to land writhing on the floor. The backswing on Rika slices high, over Rika's helmet, as ichor spatters from the blade.

Round 1-2 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur (Damage: 25)
17 Chomper (Damage: 45)
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan
10 Migoku (Damage: 20)
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

That was unexpected! Pratts, Kensaku, and Karasuma are up!

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Karasuma watches the leviathans duke it out and suddenly realizes that he doesn't want to be ANYWHERE near that level of sheer brutalization but also has a duty and obligation to Amara and the new person who represents the Kirin to make sure they don't die here.. and positioning to stop the minion in a subsequent push may also be a thing.

Double Move

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Up the tunnel Kensaku jumps, taking an arcing slash at the Xun daring to disarm her... but is really off-point with her aim, as usual on this excursion. Not willing to keep her life in the hands of mere physical armor, she takes an instant to focus before a translucent barrier envelops her.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Swift to create a Mind Barrier, giving me 10 temp HP

Sovereign Court

M Human (Vudrani) Investigator/6 ; HP 39/39 ; AC 22, touch 14, flat 18 ( incl. +3 Nat from Barkskin ) ; Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +6 ; Init +3 ; Per. +9+1d6, Sense Motive +9+1d6

Darshan's eyes go wide as he sees how deeply the samurai cut into Chomper. He begins to wonder if he's perhaps not in the best place....

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | On Hiatus

Grapple on Darshan: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34

The Xun enforcer traps Darshan's free arm, preparing to hoist him around.

Round 1-2 Initiative wrote:


21 Karasuma
20 Xun
20 Rika
19 Saboteur (Damage: 25)
17 Chomper (Damage: 45)
14 Shigeru
10 Darshan
10 Migoku (Damage: 20)
7 Pratts
3 Kensaku

Just posting what will happen if Pratts doesn't disembowel someone first. Rika and Pratts can take actions!

251 to 300 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] TOZ's Way of the Kirin Gameplay [PbP Gameday VI] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.