TOZ's Way of the Kirin [PbP Gameday VI] (Inactive)

Game Master TriOmegaZero


201 to 250 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

The amorphous mass of tentacles that are Chomper twist and contort so they they can flow through the broken eastern window, the shards of glass scraping ineffectively against the outside's toughened hide. As Chomper comes fully into the room and stands back to their full height, one thick stumpy leg slams down onto the top of the table, splintering the top and eliciting a groaning squeal from its supports.

With a baritone shout of "Oh yeah!" a claw lashes out at the final assailant.

Power Claw: 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 2 - 4 = 24
B/S/M non-lethal damage: 1d6 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 4 = 18

Single move to squeeze at half speed through the window, plus climb speed to get up on the table. Standard to smash

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Shigeru sprints the final distance across the courtyard into the main building and yanks open the dining room door just in time to see the man in orange get slammed to the floor.

"...huh. Guess I missed all the action." he remarks.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Kensaku smiles grimly as she finally makes another connection with her blade.

As the man falls to the combined assault of her and Chomper, she reaches into another loop at her belt and pulls out a plain wooden wand with the glyph of the open road, and speaks the command word, healing a little bit of the damage sustained from the assault so far. Thanks, big guy, she rasps out with a pained smile.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Shigeru finds the battlefield strewn with bodies, Chomper having bludgeoned the last foe into unconsciousness. The house falls silent for the moment.

Please post what you would like to do now, as you are out of combat for the moment. I will adjudicate the results tonight after I get back from my local game.

Party Status wrote:

17 Rika (Damage: 7)
17 Karasuma (Damage: 10)
11 Pratts
11 Shigeru
10 Chomper
10 Darshan
9 Kensaku (Damage: 21)

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Shifting her weapon to one hand, Rika does pull a wand of curative magic to use on Kensaku so as to expedite the process.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Karasuma first goes over and attempts to close the outside door of the room his attackers came in through, as it was neither locked nor barricaded to the best of the player's recollection

He then pulls out his own PFS Standard Wand, Curing, Light MK0 Mod I and attempts to poke himself with it.

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Seeing that it isn't working he'll hand it off to someone else That is, if he hadn't already and had forgotten about it. to ask for a poke or two.

CLWW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

CLWW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

If there is still time before the next wave arrives (And there's bound to be one, that first one was a bit too easy...) he will attempt to ensure the outer door will not open without significant effort.

(Take 10) Disable Device: 10 + 21 = 31

"Someone should check the grounds, make sure they haven't snuck in assassins."

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

"Wise thinking, friend consult." Shigeru replies as he walks into the room. Then as he pushes the eidolon back out the window, "Chomper, please be a dear and go patrol the area."

While the rest of the party works to mend their wounds, Shigeru searches the unconcious man for any distinctive markings or gear that might clue the group in on who he works for.

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

"Foggy air is bad. Makes things clammy." Chomper complains while searching for hidden or approaching foes.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Dunno how many checks I'll need to make, but there's the first. Feel free to roll more for me. Gonna be circling clockwise around the building.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Chomper makes a number of laps around the perimeter, seeing nothing so far. Shigeru's investigation of the captive turns up ill fitting armor and weapons of good quality that appear to come from similar smithies. Karasuma jams the front doors closed while the party tends to their wounds without issue.

Roughly a minute has passed.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika nudges one of the men who is merely unconscious with the toe of her boot.

"We wake up? I not have the salts that smell" she comments for all to hear as Pratts approaches, clearly hungry for a piece of fresh human.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Do you wish to wake up any of the unconscious warriors or wait for the next wave of attacks?

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

I do, but I cannot because I didn't buy things that are useful. Can anyone else? Bueller?

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

I have rope and a pokey stick of feeling better that we could use. Only a 10 in UMD though.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

We need more info. Info is Ammo. But I, too, only have a 10 in UMD

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Well I can make people feel better without the use of UMD. I am yin and yang. Healing and harming.

Rika looks at Shigeru as he begins to tie up one of the downed opponents. She then grabs her wand and begins healing their prospective prisoner.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I'll continue till he's conscious.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Hrm. Should have noted which ones were less bludgeoned so it would be easier to determine which one to heal. Definitely NOT the one Chomper tenderized, he ain't waking up without multiple applications.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Rika switches to another wand, then another. "This one has been lot beat up. Soup-creature is fearsome and strange."


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

The man opens his eyes briefly, then squeezes them tightly shut.

Tien:
"Please make it a quick death, that I may not dishonor my family." he begs.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika lowers her face down to the man's level and snorts loudly in his face. "你的死会让我感到羞耻。你太软弱无法被授予死亡。你会告诉我还有多少人会攻击我们,他们是谁,或者你将在后半生痛苦。"

Tien:
"Your death would dishonor me. You are too weak to be granted release. You will tell me how many more of your people are going to attack us and who they are, or you will be in pain for the rest of your life.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Tien:
"AH! I beg of you, I do not know! They said if we attacked the foreigners in the house, our family's debts would be forgiven. They tell us little else! They are the Golden League, and led by a fierce samurai. I do not know his name!"

The room quickly fills with the stench of bowel movements.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika rises. "Put him in the sleep that is after pain. Golden league is here. Big samurai that has ferocity is lead. I no have questions for him."


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Two minutes have passed since the initial assault. Any further actions?

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Check the bodies for loose change? Take 10 Perception for 28

Since it looks like there is a little bit of time for the next wave to hit, Karasuma takes all the bodies that are deceased and piles them in front of the outer doorway to the 'north', where the bulk of the team had been fighting to help barricade it, stacking them like cordwood to help mitigate the destruction the door went through -- unless otherwise stopped.

Fecal Eruption Lad can be someone else's problem.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Karasuma finds little of value on the bodies of the Golden League footsoldiers, other than the weapons and armor that are clearly better quality than the sack cloth garments they wear underneath.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

As it seems noone else has any questions for the man, Rika puts the incontinent man to sleep using her fists.

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

"Hrm. It's always frustrating when fanatics are unwilling to negotiate. You weren't able to convince him to tell you how many more enemies we might be facing, did you? My magical resources are somewhat limited, so I have to be judicious in it's use."

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika scowls. "He not say. Only that Samurai is big threat." She snorts. "You be the judicious. Rika deal with Samurai man."


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

GM Dice:
Rika init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Pratts init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Shigeru init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Chomper init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Karasuma init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Kensaku init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Darshan init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Red Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Orange Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Green Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Yellow Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Blue Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Xun Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Karasuma/Enemy Rolloff: 2d20 ⇒ (5, 11) = 16
Chomper Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
23 Darshan
19 Orange
18 Kensaku
17 Rika
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 10)
5 Shigeru

The sound of shattering glass heralds the arrival of the new assault. Masked foes smash through the bay windows, landing lightly amid the wreckage. Another tattooed Xun floats in with one team, settling into a martial stance.

Ranged Touch on Karasuma: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Ranged Touch on Pratts: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Fire Damage on Karasuma: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 4) + 2 = 11
Fire Damage on Pratts: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10

Two of the attackers clamber up the walls, reaching the ceiling before chucking small clay orbs at Karasuma and Pratts. Each strikes true, exploding into fire on impact.

Darshan is up. Three minutes has elapsed since the end of the last fight.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Delaying Darshan.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Darshan
18 Kensaku
17 Rika

16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 10)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)

Another of the mad bombers scales the walls, before chucking an explosive at Shigeru!

Ranged Touch on Shigeru: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Fire Damage on Shigeru: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 2 = 10

Bold may act. Also, I did forget that they are not using normal bombs, so Shigeru, Karasuma, and Pratts need a Reflex save against catching fire. Kensaku, Karasuma, and Pratts also have a save versus splash damage.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

With explosions rocking the mansion and flame licking her armor, Kensaku rushes out from the banquet hall, charging straight towards the more important looking intruder and making a downward chop with her naginata. Get behind me Shigeru, I shall guard you in Chomper's stead!

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Tengu:
"Eesh, they're Pathfinders! All bombs, no finesse!"
Karasuma grumbles as more and more explosives filter in.

Reflex(Splash): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Pratts screeches as fiery projectiles come his way!

Reflex Save vs Fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Reflex Save vs Splash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

On fire, he falls down to the ground and attempts to put out the fire!

Or so he will on his turn.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Rika snarls at the sounds of breaking glass and howling dinosaurs. Only she is allowed to do anything like that to Pratts. Calling upon mighty Stag, she moves around weapon drawn. "你們不光彩的玩具!我會剪掉你的頭,把它們系在腰帶上!"

Tien:
"You dishonorable t$#%s! I will cut your heads off and tie them to my belt!"

Double move.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Unable to safely clamber up the wall, the attacker steps inside Kensaku's reach, fluidly snatching a dagger from his belt to slash at the samsaran's face.

Dagger on Kensaku: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage on Kensaku: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Fort Save against Poison.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 1)
17 Rika
16 Red
16 Darshan
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)

15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 10)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)

No splash damage to Karasuma or Pratts, yay evasion! Still need a save from Karasuma and Shigeru to avoid catching fire. Moving Darshan down the init, will bot him this weekend.

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Kensaku tries to twist from the dagger, but is unable to avoid it as the blade bites deep enough to draw blood.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

Completely missed the second part

Reflex Save vs. Moar Fiah: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Despite avoiding the stray bits of direct damage, sparks are still a concern for someone who is wearing a fine-looking suit of armor.

If he caught fire, hide and put it out, if he didn't, hide and get out of easy to hit line of fire and wait for an opponent to come within reach. Die code has been earlier in the thread, and Combat Reflexes


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Karasuma manages to roll out of the flames safely, diving for the shadows. The last of the bombers climbs up with his companion, raining explosives down on Rika! However, his fingers slip, sending the clay pot wide. The flames lick at Rika, but miss Pratts and Kurasuma. The Xun steps up to Kensaku, reaching out to grab hold of her arms.

Bomb on Rika: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Grapple on Kensaku: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 1, Grappled)
17 Rika
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 10)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10) Reflex to avoid catching fire needed.
4 Darshan

Remaining party members are up!

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

"How the hell did they get by you!? Get in here!" Shigeru yells out the window to Chomper as the explosions begin to concuss him.

Reflex for fire: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

"Much appreciGAH! Kensaku!" he stammers as he beats at the flames singeing his jacket, "I'll help in SONOVAHOT!"

Would like to wait to see where Pratts and Darshan move before I take my full turn, if possible. Placement will determine spell usage.

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Strength: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Chomper reaches over to the door and yanks it open, nearly pulling it from its hinges, then trundles into the main room, getting mildly stuck near the secret passage.

Move to open the door (I don't think we said we locked it, but strength check in case we did?) and move to get closer. Currently suffering a squeezing penalty. Huzzah.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Chomper finds the door just a bit sturdier than expected, preventing him from moving in.

Grand Lodge

Botting protocols active.

Seeing Kensaku assailed, Darshan confirms the Xun is much the same as the previous enforcer, moving in to support his fellow Pathfinder.

Studied Target and move action to close.

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 1, Grappled)
17 Rika
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 10)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)

4 Darshan

Remaining party members are up!

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Realizing he isn't on fire, Pratts shrieks and moves up to deal with the orange-wearing opponent!

Pratts Talon vs Orange: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Talon damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Dark Archive

Eidolon HD 6 | HP 6/51 | AC27 (11T 25F) | CMB +15 CMD:24 | F:7 R:4 W:5 (+4W vs Enchant) | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +8
Current Buffs:
Extended Mage Armor, Enlarge
Attacks:
4 claws w 15 ft reach; B/S/Magic; +15 to hit for 1d6+9; extra 1d6+13 rend on 2+ hits

Insert rewind noises

Surprised to find the front door locked more sturdily than expected, Chomper opts to come crawling through the window once again. More glass clatters to the floor as they work their bulk through the narrow space.

Dark Archive

Male Half Elf Summoner 7 | HP 48/52 | AC18 (13T, 16F) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:7 R:7 W:8 (+2 vs enchant) | Init +3 | Perc. +2 | SM +1 | Spells: lvl1 3/6, lvl2 2/5 lvl3 2/3
Buffs:
Haste

Gritting his teeth as his inflamed hand scrapes against the insides of his pocket, Shigeru draws out a shaving of licorice root. He holds it aloft and incants.
"Temporal flow is mine to command. Against our power you shall be damned! HASTE."

The root explodes into a cloud of dust as the final word is spoken and a shockwave of force emenates out from it that seems to slow the world down as it washes over the party.

Satisfied that the spell worked, Shigeru ducks through the door into the tea room.

I trust everyone knows what haste does. I have no line of effect to Karasuma and Chomper is out of range, but the rest of the friendlies get buffed.


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Pratts springs up at his next meal, narrowly missing the bomber. While Shigeru and Chomper maneuver to engage, the ceiling clingers do likewise. Clambering away from Rika, the yellow sashed man flips a dagger out, stabbing downward. Pratts feels the burn of the dagger spread out from the wound. Seeing allies in the way, one of the grenadiers tosses another bomb, this one exploding in icy frost over Rika and Pratts, but no one else. Pratt's target steps away, lighting a fuse and tossing the clay sphere attached onto the floor by Rika's feet, the crackling of the lit strand heralding worse to come.

Dagger on Pratts: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage on Pratts: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Fort save vs Poison
Bomb on Rika: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Cold Damage on Rika: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10 Pratts Reflex save for half of 4 cold, Rika Fort save vs stagger
Grenade on Intersection: 1d20 ⇒ 9

GM Dice:
1d3 ⇒ 3

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 1, Grappled)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)

16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Kensaku and Rika are up!

Grand Lodge

N Male Velociraptor 7 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD:22 | F: +10, R: +8, W: +5 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | Outflank, DevotionActive conditions: None.

Foritude Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Pratts screeches in pain and looks to his assailant with murder in his eyes.

There will be a toll paid. A toll of flesh and blood.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Tiefling (Oni-Spawn) Hunter 7 | HP: 75/75| AC: 20 (12 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +11 CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +9, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +2 | DR 5/Piercing | Speed 20ft | Animal Focus : None | | Animal Focus Available: 8/8 | Spells: lvl 0= Unlim; lvl1 5/5, lvl2 4/4 lvl3 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Fortitude: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Fortitude, GM reroll: 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 5 = 24

Rika feels a moment of weakness but it quickly passes as she steps up and launches a flurry of attacks against the men hanging upside-down.

+1 Adamantine No-Dashi vs Blue, Power Attack, Haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 6 = 21
+1 Adamantine No-Dashi vs Blue, Power Attack, Hasted Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 6 = 23

Scarab Sages

Female Samsaran Occultist/5
Stat Stuff:
HP: 35/35 l AC: 18(22), T: 11, FF: 17(21) l Fort: +8, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+2vs Death Effect, Negative Energy Effect, and Negative Levels) l Init: +1 l Perception: +9

Recognizing her opponent's greater close combat abilities, Kensaku drops her Naginata and draws her broadsword between fending off her assailant, doing her best to get a swing in despite her proximity.

Sword: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 2 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Table Maps | Oathbreakers Die | Passing the Torch

Rika cuts a deep gash across her foes chest, eliciting a satisfied cry of pain, but the second strike comes in too low. The Xun's partner drops his dagger, flipping a new blade into hand, the dark smear glistening in the torch light as he strikes at Kensaku again. Hindered by the wrestler, Kensaku feels the sharp burn around the dagger wound.

Dagger on Kensaku: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage on Kensaku: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Fort save vs Poison again.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


26 Yellow
23 Green
19 Orange
18 Kensaku (Damage: 4, Grappled)
17 Rika (Damage: 5)
16 Red
16 Karasuma (Damage: 11)
15 Blue (Damage: 21)
12 Xun
11 Chomper
8 Pratts (Damage: 11)
5 Shigeru (Damage: 10)
4 Darshan

Karasuma is up.

The Exchange

Male Tengu URog5/ShD3|HP: 40/52|AC: 24/T:17/FF: 23|F:+4/R:+12*/W: +5|CMB:+10|CMD: 23/17FF|BAB: +5|Init:+7|Lw-Lt Vis.,Drkv.60'|Per:+20*|Stlth:+18|Acr:+21|UMD: +11|S.O.H.:+9|S.M.:+7|E.A.:+16|D.D.+24|K:DnLoc+6|Lng+13|PFS#145296-5

The tengu stealthily approaches the greenish bombardier and attempts to educate them on a few things about combat in close spaces with no sound save the meeting of his blade against that of his given target...

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

+1 CI ECB(vs Flatfooted?): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Sneak Attack(If applicable): 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) = 14+3 Bleed

201 to 250 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] TOZ's Way of the Kirin Gameplay [PbP Gameday VI] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.