Lil"Eschie The Emerald Spire-Team I'm good and I know it! (Inactive)

Game Master Escharid Blackrose

Fort Inevitable Map
Emerald Spire-Map
Forest Ambush
Loot-Good team

Davlamin HP 10/10 AC 12/12/10
Warren HP 10/20 AC 20/11/19
Joza HP 10/18 AC 15/12/13
Rahiv HP 18/18 AC 16/13/13
Zinli HP 17/17 AC 16/14/13
Voyla HP 20/20 AC 17/14/13


701 to 750 of 1,808 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Oh Fishsticks! Quick get him!

Dav motioned the others to take out the lone goblin quickly!


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Once the door is open, Joza levels an arrow at the solitary goblin and opens fire. "Don't let them close the door!"

Attack (Longbow; Favored Enemy): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Dav quickly hurls a glob of acid at the goblin hoping to keep him from closing the door!

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Acid Splash Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Female Gnome Gunslinger (2) (Favored Class; +1 Skill) Level 2 HP 17/17, AC 17/ T 15/ FF 13/ Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2/ Perception +9, Init +3, Low-Light Vision

Zinli moved a bit forward (5 feet), and shot at the goblin.

"Got it!

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Game left due to change in work situation

Pekoe draws her rapier, taking a five foot step before lunging forward with the pointed tip of her blade.

Rapier Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Piercing Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Crit Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Sneak Atk: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter 1

Ekran moves up to the goblin and strikes at him as he flees.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Providing, of course, that he has the time to move and attack


Ekran is disappointed...
He was rushing to the fight, weapon ready, when the goblin was hit by Zinlis strange noisy device and Pekoe jumped from nowhere to finish the goblin with a quick stab..

Now, what do you do? The door to the next room is open.


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Dav wondered if they should continue doing this.

He motioned to Pekoe to help him move the goblin corpse quickly and try and see if they could continue to thin the enemy ranks.

Going to see if Pekoe and the others want to try bluffing again. We'll have to pretend that another group of adventurers got killed with one goblin casualty.


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Joza gives Dav a bit of a dubious look as it becomes apparent that he aims to try a repeat of the same trick.

Goblins are stupid but I don't know if they're quite *that* stupid...

She fidgets, part of her wanting to simply advance forward and take the additional goblins as they come.

No...we have to be patient. Being hasty is dangerous.

She gives the others a questioning look and then a shrug, clearly attempting to see what they wish to do.

I can go either way here, though I'm not sure if they'll fall for it again hehe.


Game left due to change in work situation

Pekoe sincerely does not want to act the fool again.

"They obviously cleared out the door enough to let people in and out. I say we charge 'em. I bet Ekran could wrench that door open!"


So, attacking or waiting?


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Joza smiles to herself.

I'm not the only one ready to get on with this. Now I don't feel quite so guilty.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" she agrees, readying her bow once more.

I'm good with going on the offensive!


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Same here! And I'm still here y'all!

Dav smiled as the half-elf readied to rush the goblins.


Shaman (Witch Doctor) 2 AC 16/13T/13Fl +6 Perception, +3 Initiative HP 18/18

Rahiv watched the others do their work quite skillfully. He nodded at them ready to advance and get a good vantage point to back them up.


Game left due to change in work situation

Seeing the others ready themselves for a head on confrontation, Pekoe gave Ekran the nod to haul the door open. She herself readied her rapier to step forward with the fighter and lunge at whatever happened to be in front of that door.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Just in case they happen to be doing something noticeable back there again!

When/If this Attack becomes Relevant:

Rapier Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Piercing Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Sneak Atk Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Gob Perception, Dc 10: 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 1 - 4 = 8

The door open on another small room.From this curving room, doors lead east and west, and a passage leads south. A small table with four rickety chairs sits in the middle of the room. A pair of dice lies on the table amid cups and plates.

there is, sitted at the table, an asleep goblin, with what seems to bit small bits of... cheese? on his head.

Another goblin is wide awake, and continues to put cheese on the other goblin's head

Pekoe bravely dashes forward, and her rapier takes the cheese-piling goblin of guard. The small humanoid slumps on the table, is arm around the other one's shoulders

You can deliver a killing blow to the sleeping goblin


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Didn't know the goblins were from Wisconsin :3

Surprised that nothing came rushing out to meet them once Ekran opened the door, Joza cautiously follows behind the two, stopping as she sees the sleeping cheese-headed goblin with his buddy slumped next to him - a result of Pekoe's quick handiwork.

With her bow trained on the sleeping goblin, she gives Pekoe a grim but questioning look - Do you want to or shall I?


Game left due to change in work situation

Pekoe never hesitates on a kill. That was more likely to get yourself killed. Not that she liked it, but it was better than drawing things out. This one would go peacefully in his sleep if she could manage. She gave Joza a nod as a go ahead. Two people would be better than one on this job.

Coup de Grace
Piercing Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Piercing Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Sneak Atk Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

As Pekoe sinks her rapier into the sleeping goblin, Joza fires an arrow hoping that the two of them will accomplish the job with little to no suffering on the part of the goblin.

Coup de Grace (Longbow; x3 on crit)
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Dav decided to let both Pekoe and Joza work their special blend of magic on the goblins as he took note never to get on either one's bad side!


The sleeping goblin will never awoke.


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

"Well that's good that they're taken care of but let's still be extra cautious. Goblins are indeed stupid as a box of rocks...wait, I take that back. A box of rocks might actually be smarter than a goblin. Anyhow while goblins are indeed stupid they are still a danger. If I'm not mistaken goblins usually follow those tougher and meaner than they are. They are nothing but a race of cowardly bullies, but in my experience there's always a bigger bully. So there must be someone must worse than a goblin leading them."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Using his senses of hearing and smell to identify if any danger is heading their way or if there are any more enemies hiding in the room they're in!


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Joza nods. "Makes sense to me," she whispers. She looks around the room and then back the way they came. "Looks like a gathering place for them, or at least a makeshift one. They've made this place their home. And if they've made a home here, then there will be a sleeping area here too, somewhere close probably. Let's hope we can get the drop on any others that might be napping close by."

While the others check out the room and possibly the nearby doors, the catfolk moves to watch the southern passage for sounds and signs of trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Game left due to change in work situation

With the others ready to press on, Pekoe tiptoes further out to explore. She blinks more rapidly than normal for anyone, almost feeling like she ought to be able to blink away the darkness.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

She edges up slowly and carefully, avoiding disturbing anything loose she can see lest it make a sound that would alert anyone else to their presence. She peeks around the corner of what appeared to be some sort of hall.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Dav watched as Pekoe stealthily moved into the hall to scout ahead. He readied himself in case she needed help.


Will edit the map tonight. Posted yesterday evening, but apparently my post got eaten by Zombie Kittens from Outer Space. Sorry.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Thats alright. Take your time. And the best way to defeat evil zombie kittens from outer space is to use miniature giant space hamsters! Trust me, works every time! Just ask my friends Minsk and Boo!


Stealthy sneaky blind and deaf Pekoe:
Walking cautiously toward the southern part of the room, you nearly bump into a door, set in the eastern wall of the room and both walls of the passageway.
Then you reach the other part of the room, and your hand hits some rubble and sharpened sticks, which is used to barricade the western entrance to this curved room.
Of course, you manage to smack your face on a thin wall runs down the room’s middle.
Finally, you hit your foot on some lose stone on the ground, and falls head first in some dirty moss Perception roll 3..^^
There are no more goblins, fortunatly.


Game left due to change in work situation

"Looks like-- Ooph. Yeah I think the-- Ouch! The coast is-- Dammit, dammit, dammit! Clear!" Pekoe half whispers, half yelps into the darkness back towards her companions. "I think we can press on," she adds, rubbing her head, a little bump forming from where she apparently walked into... something.

"There's uh, some doors there and down there. And a wall in a very surprising place over there..." She gives her head another rub. "Where you all wanna go first?"


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Joza winces with sympathy as the sounds of Pekoe bumping around fill the room. "Yep, seems like it for now," she whispers in return. "I say we check the southern door before we try heading down that hallway; potentially leaving enemies at our backs is a bad, bad idea."


Map update after Pekoe exploration. To the next door? (North is on your right, so it would be the east door, not South.)


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

I direction so gud. Yes, Joza meant the eastern door :3


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Dav is just going to follow Joza and Pekoe


Male Human (Taldan) Fighter 1

Ekran will take follow after Dav


Female Gnome Gunslinger (2) (Favored Class; +1 Skill) Level 2 HP 17/17, AC 17/ T 15/ FF 13/ Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2/ Perception +9, Init +3, Low-Light Vision

Zinli follows too

The young gnome started to quietly hum a catchy song and to whistle:

"We're following the lea-der, the lea-der, the lea-der
We're following the lea-der, wherever he may go
Tee dum, tee dee, a teedle ee doo tee day...
"


Two tables with benches lie scattered around this mess hall.
Decaying food of an indescribable nature sits on the tables.
At the southern end of the chamber, doors exit to the east and the west.

In this what can easily be described as a "mess", you see two goblins bickering over a piece of food.


Game left due to change in work situation

Pekoe sneaks in by Ekran to peer into the door, crinkling her nose at the two goblins.

"Nothing for it, might as well just go in there and get this over with," she murmured out the corner of her mouth to her allies.

"Flank 'em. Finish em fast," she adds, mostly at Ekran who she suspects will be her melee buddy.

Pekoe's ready to charge in!


Shaman (Witch Doctor) 2 AC 16/13T/13Fl +6 Perception, +3 Initiative HP 18/18

Rahiv followed along behind the others, not much for making decisions unless asked. When Joza picked a direction he was more then happy to follow it up till he noticed the two goblins. He spied one of them from his position and took careful aim before sending a bolt flying the second he sees Pekoe or Ekran move to go forwards.

Bolt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Damage if hits: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Rahiv opens the hostilities with a well placed bolt, and one of the two goblins falls on the floor.

The other shows the usual nastiness and stupidity of goblins, taking for himself the bit of food that they were arguinig about and making rude gestures at his former comrade


Game left due to change in work situation

Can Pekoe take a charge action from where she is to either of the goblins? Every GM seems to work door entries/corners differently!


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

Even though a part of her realizes she should know better than to question the things that go on in a goblin's brain, Joza still can't help but wonder how any goblins are able to survive to adulthood, even accounting for their fecundity.

First cheesehead and now this one that's too dumb to realize that he's next! How strange...

Her bow at the ready, Joza moves forward once Pekoe and Ekran start their advance and takes aim at the remaining goblin...

Not sure if we're in official combat rounds, surprise rounds or simply a narrative encounter, but I'll put Joza's actions in a spoiler if we're in or enter official combat.

Pew Pew:

Assuming that Pekoe and Ekran don't kill the goblin first with their attacks, Joza will fire a shot at it.

Attack (Longbow; Favored Enemy, Firing into Melee): 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 2
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Pekoe: Yep, do charge. All combats won't be that easy...


Game left due to change in work situation

With arrows flying past her, Pekoe charges in with her rapier!

Rapier Charge Atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Piercing Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4

-2 to AC until next round!

Not sure which goblin is already downed, so I'm not sure where to move the token!


Pekoe: should be good now, was sure I removed the dead gob earlier... Sorry!


Male Half-elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, hp 10/10, Senses low-light vision; Perc +7, AC 12, T 12, FF 10, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Sorcerer 2
Quick Skills:
Diplomacy +5, Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (History) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +8, Spellcraft (identify magic items) +10

Doijg a 5 step closer to the door so I can get a better line of sight to cast a spell at the goblin.

Dav moved closer to the door in the hopes of casting a spell at the goblin before it ran off and alerted the rest of the ruined spire!


Hello! Anyone here?


Game left due to change in work situation

Yup. Just moved my character. Waiting to see the results of it all.


HP: 17/17 l AC: 15, T 13, FF 12 l CMD 16 l F +3, R +6, W +2 l A Sure Thing (1/day), L1: 3/3 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception -1
Skills:
Acrobatics +8, Climb +6, Diplomacy +9, Kn. Arcana/Local/Nobility +7, Kn. Dungeoneering +6, Prof. Farmer +4, Spellcraft +6, Stealth +7, Swim +6
Female NG Human Farmer 2 | Active Conditions:

I posted an action a few posts above under a spoiler, I'm just unsure on where we are for initiative and such; updated my position on the map.


Female Gnome Gunslinger (2) (Favored Class; +1 Skill) Level 2 HP 17/17, AC 17/ T 15/ FF 13/ Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2/ Perception +9, Init +3, Low-Light Vision

I'm here but I can't really do anything with my character... I think that, unfortunately, Zinli is too far from the goblin, and that shoothing with her firearm could alert the others :/
So I'll just move her a bit forward
Sorry for not being useful :(


Pekoe hits the remaining goblin with her rapier, but the blade don't kill it on the spot, even if the wound is deep.

There is an arrow that goes wild, and buries itself in the next door.

Dav moves inside the room... when the door facing him opens cautiously. Another goblin looks quickly inside and shouts

LONGSHANKS!

Init, Davlamin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Init, Ekran: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Init, Joza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Init, Rahiv: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Init, Pekoe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Init, Zinli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Skizzert: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Gob: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

701 to 750 of 1,808 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lil" Eschie Emerald Spire-Team Good All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.