Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Roll20 Map


251 to 300 of 592 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Ready to continue and complete this task, Alayi bows and says; "At you command Lady Almah."

She hurries along with the group. And shrugs when she hears Reja's question. "What I was taught, does not cover old ruins in the desert. But what ever it is, we'll clear it just the same." Alayi draws her scimitar and twirls it a few times. "I am ready."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mahk arises early, and sits facing the rising sun in the east. He seems to be enjoying the warmth as it hits his face. When Lady Almah comes out and gives them the mission, he stands, bows and replies, "as you command M'Lady."

He listens to the interplay between the other members of the group, and when they are finished, "lets get this done" as he puts on his armor, picks up his weapons and looks towards the building.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

"The ruins seem old...very old," Ajala suddenly speaks up. One of the quieter of Reja's beloved eidolons, Ajala could quietly easily be mistaken for a simple onyx statue when standing completely still. "These places sometimes hold power just as old. We should be cautious."

Ajala doesn't actually know anything specific about this place; just trying to give her a little personality!


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria was quite surprised by another one of Reja's elemental friends.

"Oh! Who arrrre you? I'm guessing you'rrre from the Plane of the Earrrth, yes? I'm Josrrrria al-Zarrrqa. It is a pleasurrrre to meet you."

Josria was very pleased to meet another elemental.


Inactive

The onyx being turns and looks at Josria; if there had been any surprise on her part by being greeted by a cat-person it was impossible to tell. "I am Ajala...the Immovable," she responds. "Or at least I will try to be if Reja or any of her friends find themselves in danger."


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Ah it is a pleasurrre to meet you Ajala," the feline sorceress said bowing.

"It is a honorrr to know that we have one of the mighty inhabitants of the Plane of the Earrrth with us."

She then turned to Reja asking the Druid questions about her other elemental friends: did they get along with one another (Josria doubted they did), how long had she known them, etc.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

Combat map link is at the top of the screen. Using Roll20 so you;ll need to makea free account to use it.

With those specific knowledge checks Josria, you can tell that its an old building and has some religious connotations but nothing significant than the dilapidated mess it is now. You do recall that this was once a place of faith to Sarenrae, at least it was when people still occupied it.

Mahk:

Not much of note other than the description coming up next.

The area is dry with scrub bushes all around after years of no care. The obvious way in seems to be the front and Almah reports to you that scouts say there are no other apparent ways in.

No need to roll initiative, but moving characters along is fine. I will reveal the map as you go.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"I know that it is quite old and that it held strong importance to those who worship Sarenrae," Josria told the others, "When it was still occupied by her followers."

"Still it would be wise to keep an eye out as while it may no longer house followers of Sarenrae, it surely has not be abandoned...let us hope we can cleanse it quickly."


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan unsheaths his sword.

As they enter, he casts dancing lights to aid in exploration.

He seems quite serious as they begin...


Inactive

Josria's Questions:

"Vell...it has been some years since I vas first able to summon them," Reja explains. "Probably around my 15th year. And that vas the only time I've been able to call them all at the same time - but that is probably for the best," she adds with a rueful chuckle. "As you might expect, certain elements oppose each other. Fire opposes vater, earth opposes air...some of them vould not get along very vell, like Naseem and Ajala. Their very natures are opposed and each sees the vorld differently. This is not a bad thing, it is just the vay things are."

"Each one is aware of the existence of the other three, of course...and there may or may not be some jealousy issues, as you might get if you had many children, for example. But I care for each equally and do my best to show that by giving each equal time here on this plane vith me."

As the party readies themselves to enter the building, Reja beckons Ajala and the pair fall into formation towards the back of the group. As she did the night of the Great Pugwampi Hunt, she conjures a small light on the tip of her spear. "Vell, let us see vhat we find inside, yes?"

Anyone can feel free to read the spoiler and comment if you like, just wanted to tag it there so it wouldn't distract from everything else going on :)


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria was very interested in what Reja told her, thanking the druid for answering her questions.

"Ah well the elements don't often get along with one anotherrr. I discoverrred that I had a talent at the element of firrre at a young age. So hopefully, yourrr waterrrr elemental won't think less of me when we meet."

Like last night, the catfolk cast a light spell on the top of her staff, as she made her way to the last side entrance.

Our right, the characters' left...um...I'm guessing that's an entrance I moved my character to. It would be embarrassing if I tried moving my character through a window or something.


December 26th Update

Three of you approach the temple, looking further into the building. This debris laden chamber has remained intact over the years, helping ot preserve a huge bas-relief statue of a muscular humanoid man with a pointy beard gesturing towards a huge mountain in the background.

Knowledge Local DC10:

The mountain in the background is Pale Mountain, largest of the Brazen Peaks and the sit of many fell legends.

Knowledge Religion DC 15:

The bearded figure is depicted in a manner similar to the way in which the faith of Sarenrae depict their saints, but this is not one fo the more frequently honored saints of that faith.

Knowledge Religion DC 25:

The very obscure regional saint named Vardishal.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Holding his sword forward, Adroushan directs his lights around the chamber.

110' range.


December 26th Update

Updated Map


Inactive

Kn. Local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

"Hrm...I have no idea vho this man is but that's Pale Mountain he's pointing to, plain as day," Reja murmurs. "It is the largest mountain of the Brazen Peaks and the site of many a fell legend."

She shakes her head. "I am not sure vhat sort of connection such a place vould have vith this old temple, though."


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria nodded.

"A shame I don't know much about Sarenrrrae's faith. If I did then I might be able to figurrrre out morrre about the man in the picturrre as well. Still, judging by the way he's gesturrrring towarrrds the Pale Mountain, he's prrrobably the founderrr of this temple and he's warrrning otherrrrs to be warrrry of that ominous mountain," the catfolk said in reply to the druid's pointing out the Pale Mountain in the bas-relief.

The sorceress slowly looks around the room, staying close to the party as possible.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Following the others into the building, Alayi gazes upon the mural as well.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

She agrees with Reja's assessment of it. "Maybe the man did something great, and only said it was Sarenrae's doing." she lets out a chuckle. "Even though it was all him, and not a deity that did it." She shakes her head before following along.

Wow, I got very lucky on that roll. Too bad it wasn't religion. >.<


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan waves his hands around a bit, as he chants an arcane phrase.

detect magic will be up as we search.


It looks like several of the walls are down/missing. Is there enough light in here, besides Adroushan dancing lights, so we can see clearly?
Take 10 Knowledge (local) = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Mahk, longbow in hand and arrow drawn, moves up with the three companions and looks around. He nods in agreement as the others point out the Pale Mountain in the background.

When the discussion turns to Sarenrae, me muses out loud, "wish I had paid more attention to Brother Abbas teachings on Sarenrae back at the village."


Inactive

"I suspect all of us could have paid more attention to the teachings of the churches," Reja responds sympathetically. "Perhaps ve can all learn together at a later time. But for now, ve must press on. At least this room seems to be clear and empty."

What are our options on proceeding? :)


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

To answer your question Mahk: Josria has cast light on the top of her staff to help the party to see better in the dark.


December 26th Update

Light helps illuminate the immediate area, around 20 ft if I read the spell correctly. There is still enough light that you can see what I've updated.

Map updated. Your choice guys.

Mahk:

It's hard to make out, but you can swear you see some movement on the rafters in the southeast portion of the chapel area (A2).

The rafters themselves are papered over like a wasp's nest in an interwoven mish-mash of soiled tapestries, tablecloths, altar runners, and other bits of salvaged cloth. This creates some kind of hanging tent where you can see the movement, like tiny feet, move around.

In the Chapel (A2) there is a gnoll-skull chandelier that hangs from the rafters above.


Are there labels, like A2, on the map? I do not see any, and can not figure out how to get them displayed.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"Look at the ceiling in the chapel. There rafters are covered with all sorts of cloth items, and I swear that there is something tiny moving around in them. We need to be careful." Mahk says to the group as they peer around. He then moves closer to the area, hoping to get a better view of the ceiling and what may be up there.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Following a few feet behind Mahk, Adroushan continues to direct his dancing lights out ahead of them.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria nods and tries to keep an eye out for trouble.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Inactive

"Truly?" Reja whispers, now on alert. "Ve should have a look then, before ve go further - it's probably nothing but better safe than sorry, yes?" she nods, carefully following behind the others.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Inactive

Ajala brings up the rear, unblinking eyes impassively scanning the area for signs of danger. Though she knew such places made humans like Reja nervous, she was in her element - the cool, dusty stone almost humming to her in a language only they knew.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


December 26th Update

Apologies. using two different versions of map. Updated with text so for ease of understanding.


December 26th Update

The party makes its way to the Chapel area. A short set of wide ceremonial steps leads down to a cavernous chapel in which the congregants would gather for sermons in happier times. The vibrant orange and red starburst of Sarenrae still stands behind a film of rusted rainwater and dirt along the north wall overlooking the collapsed altar. Between the stairs and the altar stand dozens of old marble benches, many overturned and even more broken into two or more pieces. A wide walkway bisects the pews, leading directly to the raised altar. Here and there a few clumps of the original red carpet along the thoroughfare hang on against rot and neglect.

Above the center of the chapel, dangling about ten feet from the floor, hangs a cluster of gnoll skulls in various stages od decay. Strung together like a ghoulish candelabra of twine and bone, the boulder-sized ornament hangs from the wooden rafters about twenty feet above the ground.

Suddenly.

You all hear a squeaky laugh. Looking up, you can see a small gremlin-like creature (a pugwumpi) and makes a rude gesture in the PC's direction. You then hear a small chorus of cries as other pugwumpis reveal themselves from the rafters.

The Pugwumpis are positioned high above, 20 ft high standing on the rafters.

DM Dice:

Reja Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Aja Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Jos Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Mahk Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Adroushan Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Pug init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Initiative Order: Ajala, Mahk, Pugwumpis, Adroushan, Josria, Reja

Ajala and Mahk may act!


Inactive

Ajala's Round 1

Ajala gazes up at the pugwampis with some curiosity as she adopts a defensive posture. "Are these the little gremlins you were telling me about? We will see how much they laugh once I get them within my reach..."

Ajala will go total defense for the moment, giving her a +4 to her AC.


Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d8 ⇒ 7

Mahk draws an arrow and shoots at the pugwampi that made the rude gesture, and manages to shoot so far and wide that the arrow gets lost in the clothe hanging from the rafters.

"Dang critters" he mutters.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

The Pugwampis continue with their mockery and draw on their shortbows and let loose arrows at your party. And as Mahk is at the forefront of the party, and looks like he'll make a great pincushion, he is the sole target of all the attacks.

Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Confrim Crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dirty arrows hobbled together or stolen from dead adventurers fly through the air. Mahk is struck multiple times.
Mahk takes 5 damage.

The party is up!


Inactive

Reja's Round 1

As the arrows rain down on Mahk Reja stows her spear and pulls out her sling. Though she supposed that fire might be more effective, she reasons that she'd rather not run the risk of burning down what's left of the temple.

Reja sheathes her spear and draws her sling, which is two move actions.


Inactive

Ajala's Round 2

Taking note of how the pugwampis all targeted Mahk with their arrows, Ajala lumbers forward and adopts a defensive position once more in an attempt to try and redirect some of their ire to herself.

Ajala moves forward 40 feet and goes total defense once more; +4 to her AC until her next turn. Also I moved Alayi on the map to give her a similar starting position as Adroushan.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan reaches into his spell pouch, speaking an arcane phrase.

casts shield

Swinging his sword threateningly, the magus makes his stand next to Ajala.

I would be remiss, if I don't mention my lack of efficiency in ranged combat.

He shrugs his shoulders.


Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d8 ⇒ 8

Reeling from the three pugwampi arrows sticking out of him, Mahk none the less continues his attack. He however does not hit anything.

HP: 8/13
pugwampis threat on a 17? dang!


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria cast a magic missile at the one who had made the rude gesture.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Say what happened to our ifrit swashbuckler?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I'm here. Though I didn't see my initiative roll. So I don't know when to act. @_@


December 26th Update

Whoops, Alayi sorry to do this to you but I forgot to roll your init. If you don't mind, since the group is acting together, I'm going to pin you to the back of the initiative order as I don't see any statistical advantage of any other position versus this mass.

Please post an action when ready.

Also, my mistake on the supposed "crit" roll Mahk. Saw the 20 and it was 1:20 in the morning.


No problem. I know that there are creatures that have 17 crit range, and I was just getting worried !!!


December 26th Update

Josria concentrates her magical energies until they form solid pulses which releases into the air. They go whizzing off, and strike the pugwampi who had made a rude gesture. You hear it scream in pain before it slumps on the ceiling support its standing on, slides off, and falls to the ground in a small thud.

The other pugwumpis, seeing their dead comrade, all begin making the same rude gesture directly to Josria, but go for easier to hit tagets like Adroushan and Ajala.

Attack Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Attack Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Adroushan takes 3 damage

Attack Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Attack Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Attack Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Ajala takes 1 damage

Adroushan reels back slightly as both arrows make their mark in him, and while Ajala is able to keep most arrow at bay, one gets a particularly solid hit and deals some damage.

All players up. Alayi may take two actions as I skipped her this first round.


Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d8 ⇒ 6 Yea !!!!

Seeing others being pin cushioned, Mahk takes careful aim as his rage against these creatures grows and he nails one with an arrow.


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

First Round

Seeing the foul creatures, Alayi drops her scimitar and draws her shortbow. She takes aim and fires.

Don't know which right now. Currently away from a computer.

Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Shortbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Second Round

She continues her limited barrage upon her target.

Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Shortbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan's has AC 21 currently.

Adroushan winces as an arrow grazes his leg.
He continues to attempt to be a target.

Standard action will be Total defense for another +4 for AC 25


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria sends another magic missile at the Pugwampis.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Inactive

Ajala's Round 3

"Curious..." Ajala muses, seeming largely unconcerned by the arrows whizzing by and grazing her form. "Is that meant to elicit a response? Let us see..."

Though she maintains her defensive position Ajala begins making the same rude gesture back at the pugwampis, almost like a child trying out a new word or activity.

Maintain total defense, hehe.


Inactive

Reja's Round 3

Unsure of how exactly the pugwampis tended to work their foul curses Reja cautiously approaches closer to the rafters and sends a small stone whizzing up at one of the creatures.

Attack (Sling): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


December 26th Update

Mahk fells another Pugwampi, and while Alayi wounds one considerably, it's still strong enough to stand. Her second shot goes wide.

Must've missed that Adroushan. You still take 2 damage, but the second shot misses you from earlier.

Josria sends another barrage of magical force and very nearly kills another pugwampi. However, it seems the pugwampi manages to use the ceiling support as partial cover.

Ajala continues her impressive defense, and Reja's topnotch aim smacks a particular stinging stone on one of the injured Pugwampies heads, sending it careening to the ground. Dead.

Enemies color coded now. Green is injured. All still on the ceiling supports.

The last four pugwampis each take a different target.

Attack Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Attack Reja: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Attack Mahk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Attack Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

One of the arrows actually takes a small nick out of Ajala's form. Adroushan misses a parry against the arrow aimed at him, but his magic kicks in and the shield repulses the attack. Both Mahk and Reja take an arrow full on, and each take 2 damage.

When you guys modify your stats such as AC and such, could you please repost that info during your posts? Cuts down on time that I have to go looking for it and calculating it myself.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Understood. I usually just alter it in my Quick Stats spoiler but that works as well.

Josria casts another magic missile at one of the remaining four enemies, aiming for the one that just attacked Reja.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

First arrow did 1 point of damage, unless I am misreading it?

AC 25

Adroushan continues his defensive posture, baiting the little fey.

Over here!

251 to 300 of 592 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.