Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Roll20 Map


201 to 250 of 592 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan is currently indisposed...lol.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Its cool Adroushan. I think Josria can handle it.

Josria picked up a small stone and cast a light spell on it, causing the one on top of her staff to fade away while the stone began to glow. The catfolk tossed the rock over near where the pugwumpi was. She hoped the rock's light would allow her to see where the creature was allowing her to kill the damned unluck bestowing nuisance!


Inactive

Once back on her feet, Reja takes another deep breath and tries again to retrieve Alayi's weapon.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


December 26th Update

The light shining from the stone, it lands ina soft pile of sand right by Rombart and clearly illuminates the Pugwampi hiding behind the rock. It shrieks in outrage and attacks.

DM dice:

Reja: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Adroushan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Josria: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Mahk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Pugwampi: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Alayi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Reja bal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Initiative order Josria, Pugwampi, Alayi, Adroushan, Mahk, Reja.

You may post your actions for the first round. Please put Round 1 in bold as a header for your actions

Adroushan is still prone. Reja successfully navigates the first patch of cacti. Reja, roll a perception check to find the scimitar or concentrate on fighting the Pugwampi with several cacti between you.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Round 1

Upon seeing the hideous, shrieking creature preparing to attack them, Josria quickly casts a spell hoping to take the monster down.

"Magie raketa!"

Catfolk to Common (English):

"Magic missile!"

A purplish bolt of arcane energy shoots out from her fingertips and streaks through the air, striking the pugwumpi!

Magic Missile Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

The Pugwampi shrieks as the magic energy skewers its body and it slumps to the ground dead.

Combat Over :D

On its body you find a small shortbow, 20 small arrows, and a handful or burnt harrow cards.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Purring and smirking, Josria quickly looked at the meager possessions of the pugwumpi.

"Seems this pugwumpi was indeed the cause of the firrre that killed Eloais," the catfolk said pointing out that the monster had in its possession several burnt Harrow cards.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Alayi hurriedly searches for her scimitar as the creature, she decides to pull out her kunai.

But before she can do much, she hears the thing shriek as it is obliterated by Josria's magic. Blinking a couple times as she stares at the dead thing, Alayi is somewhat surprised by how quickly it's life ended. "Huh. Fragile little creature. I hope its 'luck' does not persist after it dies."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Well that was easier than expected" says Mahk, as he watches the creature die from a single spell.

"Can we get the goat, and get out of here?"


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Nodding, Josria replies to Mahk's question, "That would be wise. With the pugwumpi now dead, we should be able to rrretrieve Alayi's scimitarrr from the cacti field and save Rrrombarrrd and rrreturrrn him to the camel drrrriverrrr."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Assuming the group told me that Lady Almah said to bring one of the pugwampis back.
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 Ouch!

Mahk looks over where the corpse is, "we need to bring it back to Lady Almah. I'll go get it." and he stows his weapons and moves to retrieve the pugwampi corpse, and it's possessions.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"I wonderrr how we arrrre going to get Rrrombarrrd frrrom down therrre," the sorceress said.

"Maybe Mahk can calm him down so we can hoist him up," she suggested.


After getting the pugwampi corpse, Mahk will throw it up to the waiting group and then approach the goat.

Wild Empathy: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Pulling a small piece of food from his pack, Mahk approaches the goat, "here ya go fella" and holds out the food. He talks soothingly to the goat, just glad the animal can sense his intentions and tone of voice rather than his words. "I bet you would taste good, seasoned and roasted over a fire" he says, with a smile on his face, and in a soft voice.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Having scrambled and crawled out of the stupid fields, Adroushan begins to waves his hands over his garments, cleaning them.

I just don't understand the need for all this...nature!


Mahk snorts when he hears Adroushan complain about nature. "Must be a city boy" he muses out loud.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Mahk don't frrrighten the poorrrr thing! Besides, the camel drrrriverrrr prrrobably won't like that," Josria yelled.

"You do rrrealize Adrrrroushan that he has a point. I may have lived in the city as well but I also enjoyed the outdoorrrs as well."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

"Oh...that vas solved quickly!" Rejas gasps as Josria's magic quickly takes care of the pugwampi, though her vision is somewhat limited by the cacti standing between her and the others. Though her spirits are buoyed by the defeat of the creature, the yelling and slight bickering between some of the others is beginning to wear on her nerves.

"Ugh...not so much vith the yelling, please," she winces, rubbing at her temples. "Ve already have made much noise and light as it is..." she mutters, peering around for Alayi's weapon. She'd wanted to say something sarcastic to Adroushan but manages to resist the urge.

Go easy on him, Reja. Though coming out here was his choice, the desert can be harsh even for experienced travelers.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan regains his composure.

I am not used to these conditions. I much prefer the solidness of urban environments.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Yeesh, way to state the obvious, Adroushan," the catfolk thought to herself, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Well with the Pugwampi dead, we should have no trrrouble from its bad luck anymorrre. We'll just have to be carrrreful when we attack the gnolls laterrr on."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

As Mahk reaches for the Pugwumpi, he accidentally sticks himself in a nearby cactus. 1 hp of damage

He then moves on to try and calm the goat. However, the goat is still skittish from being in a mostly dark area without anyone it recognizes. It tugs, and strains against its bond, and eventually the rope that keeps it tied breaks and it tries to run away. It gets a few feet into the thicker cactus patch, before you hear a cry of pain and a thud as the goat's unconscious (not dead) body hits the ground.

Alayi, before the fight begins (and ends), you think you see a glint of metal leaning against some prickly needles maybe 15 feet into the patch.

All ready to head back to camp? I'll need acrobatics checks for retrieving the goat and the scimitar.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Uh oh! Poor goat!

Hissing, Josria yells at Mahk, "That's not good! We need the goat alive! So hopefully you can heal him! I told you not frrrighten him! But did you listen? No!"

Sighing a bit she shakes her head, asking, "Do you need me to come down there and help you Mahk?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan looks on the happenings with wide-open kohl eyes in disbelief.


Inactive

"Oh for...let me get this veapon and I vill help vith Rombard!" Reja groans, before turning her attention back to the weapon glinting in the din light.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


December 26th Update

Reja maneuvers easily to the weapon and picks it up before making her way back to the others.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Josria decided to help out with the goat as well. Plus it did give her a bit to show off her catlike reflexes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

Retrieving the goat is easily enough, and Josria hefts the unconscious (but stable) goat to the others. With the scimitar, goat, and pugwampi retrieved, Dashki leads the group back to camp, muttering to himself.

Back at camp, Almah is pleased with your succession of capturing a specimen, almost as the caravan drivers are happy to see Rombard alive and slightly well.

"Well done," Almash says, as she hands the corpse to one of her private guards, to show others around camp to watch out for these creatures. [b]"I'm prepared to offer you all 200 gold pieces each for your employment, which includes a bit extra for this little errand you've just completed. What say you?"


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria bowed to the merchant lady.

"It was nothing Lady Almah. And we apprrreciate the rrrewarrrd as well. Thank you verrry much," the catfolk replied.

The sorceress then went to the camel driver and his wife and apologized that the pugwumpi had caused their beloved pet goat to get injured.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

"That is very generous of you Almah," Reja replies, with a bow of thanks. "Thank you very much!" Although Reja was happy to help, she was also happy to earn her payment as well - a person never knew when it would be handy to have a nest egg on hand.

Once Dashki moves off out of earshot of Almah and the others, she lowers her voice. "And it seems that there vas truth to Dashki's words - the little pugwampi vas carrying burnt Harrow cards, so it vould seem likely that it was responsible for Eloais' death," she murmurs. "But...there is still something strange about the man, I must admit."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan (having cleaned himself up a bit) listens to the proposal.

I am appreciative of your offer, milady.

He nods as Reja further explains what happened.

I agree. There does still seem to be a lingering thread of doubt as to his manners.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorry, had a rough few days. Back to my normal (abnormal) self now. Also, somehow the gameplay thread got hidden, and I finally found it. *sigh* I hate computers!

"Thank you Lady Almah" Mahk says. "What is the employment? If it is getting rid of gnolls, I am all for it."

"Dashki, strange? He led us out, help point out the creatures tracks. What is strange about that?" Mahk inquires of the group.

"He is just a country boy like me. Them citified folk just don't understand." Mahk thinks to himself, especially with comments from Adroushan.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Indeed. He did give us knowledge about the trrrrue fiend behind Eloais's death. While I may question his...hygiene, his skills and knowledge about gnolls seems to be accurrrate. He does howeverrr put the otherrrrs on edge a bit. Maybe it's his hygiene," Josria said, joining the conversation.

She did however leave out that the fact that the catfolk didn't think that all gnolls were evil. She remembered playing with a fellow slave, a gnoll named Fariah, who lived nearby. Sadly, Fariah was sold to another and the two never saw each other again, although the two swore to reunite with one another one day.

Josria wondered why both Mahk and Adroushan hated gnolls so much. Now seemed to be the perfect time to ask.

"I've actually been currrious Mahk and Adrrrroushan, why is it that both of you hate gnolls so much?"


Mahk stares at Josria for a moment, as if contemplating what if anything he would say to her. He seems to come to a decision and says"gnolls and bandits raid our village crops, but we drive them off. Last time however, they came in force and though we finally drove them off, they killed my grandpa." You see an anger slowly boiling up in the young human, but he continues "he was my mentor and best friend. They butchered him, and he died in my arms. Before he died he gave me his old scythe, longbow and armor. He tasked me in bringing back his Gnoll Bane scythe to the village." The anger is now very much at the surface, and Mahk continues with a very sharp edge, "and I will find it, if I have to kill every gnoll that ever lived."


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria nodded in understanding when Mahk told her why he hated gnolls so much.

"I know what you've been thrrrough Mahk. My village was attacked by rrrraiderrrs when I was a little girrrl. Many of my frrriends and family werrre eitherrr killed or sold into slaverrry. Those who died werrre the lucky ones that day. I was sold as a slave in the Nightstalls, so I underrrstand what you've went thrrrough."


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan waves a blue manicured hand in front of his face, fanning himself.

Fleas. I, dare say, it's a plague!


December 26th Update

"The job is as it always has been Mahk, to serve under me and protect the caravan on our journey to Kelmarane, a city taken over by gnolls. So yes, expect plenty of gnoll killing."

As everyone seems to be agreeing, thankfully.

Almah orders Garavel to hand out the party's payment now, as you all have proven yourselves to be determined, hardworking folk.

Congrats, you each gain 200 experience and 200 gold.

Will update tomorrow continuing to the next part of the journey, but feel free to banter with each other until then.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Giving the half-elf a puzzled look while tilting her head to the side.

"Huh!? That's why!? You...you...you can't be serrrious! That's why you don't like gnolls! That's just...racist! Do you have any idea how harrrd it is to deal with fleas!? Verrrry verrry hard. I got fur too you know."

The cheetahlike catfolk felt greatly insulted by the magus's comment.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan wrinkles his pointed nose a bit.

Aye, I have noticed, my dear. I have found that I can tolerate your...err...particular disposition to vermin,; or rather your lack thereof.

He bows as they collect their earnings.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria's right eye simply twitched as her fang filled mouth hung open. She didn't know whether to claw the man's eyes out, light his bedroll on fire, burn him where he stood, bite his head off, or do all of them. Instead she simply shook her head and decided to get ready to turn in for the night.

"I'm going to get rrrready for bed now," she said. She rolled her bedroll out and pulled out of her backpack a ragdoll made in the likeness of a gynosphinx.

She begins to use tooth powder to clean her teeth, swishing around her mouth with some water, before spitting it out.


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Alayi bows to Lady Almah when she chooses to pay out the 200 gold to the each of them. But with the group's conversation going towards gnolls, she simply shrugs. "Even I know of the ruthlessness of the gnoll tribes that live out here in the desert. Ferocious and cruel. And were going to assist Lady Almah in removing them from that ruined village." She crosses her arms across her chest. "And that is mostly what we came here to do after all."


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Apologies, Josria, but he is an a$$...lol.


Inactive

"Vhoa, vhoa," Reja responds quickly, raising her hands in a placating manner. "Ve are all agreed that ve are here to help Almah vith vhatever she needs done once ve get to Kelmarane, yes? And some of those things vill likely involve clearing out gnolls."

She sighs. "I am sorry Josria, but the others do have a point. Most gnolls are dangerous and it vould be dangerous to assume otherwise, though there might be some that behave otherwise." She shoots a quick glare at Adroushan. "If one is going to hold a dislike for them, let it be for the things they do and not their grooming habits...or lack of."


"Ah, Lady Almah, defend you I will, and clearing out gnolls from Kelmarane and freeing the town is a worthy task."

Then Mahk listens to the banter between the others, some defending the gnolls, and some agreeing with him and seeing Josria head off to sleep, he asks Garavel, "do we take guard shifts, or have camp guards been hired so we can rest?"

Assuming there are camp guards

Mahk moves close to the fire, and sets up a place to sleep. Once the camp has settled down, he crawls into the bedroll and drifts off to sleep.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Its cool Adroushan. No need to apologize. Very good roleplaying actually. :)


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan smiles and bows to the ladies prior to retiring for the evening.


Inactive

Reja sighs as the party disperses to their respective bedrolls for the night, an out-and-out argument having been avoided but tensions clearly remaining.

"I think ve are in for most interesting days ahead my friend," she murmurs to Naseem as she settles into her bedroll close to one of the fires. "Hopefully not too trying, though..." her voice trails off.

"Ah, it vill be vhat it vill be I suppose," she continues as she gives the eidolon a friendly pat. "Be vell friend, I think tomorrow I vill call Ajala. Of all of you she vill find the environment the least troubling..."


Zig

"Okay Reja, I guess I can sit out for a day or two - just be sure to tell Ajala she needs to lighten up for me, okay?" the eidolon replies with a chuckle. "Oh...and thanks for not volunteering me to jump into the cacti earlier. That's something I like about you, you never ask us to do stuff that you wouldn't be willing to do yourself."

He pauses. "Not all fleshy mortals are like that. Anyway, sleep well Reja..." he whispers quietly as the druid's breathing grows steady with the onset of sleep. With a quiet *pop* the eidolon vanishes, returning to his home plane until Reja calls on him once more.


December 26th Update

Had a few busy days, thanks for keeping the banter up.

After a good night's rest, you all feel better than ever and ready to tackle the day. It doesn't hurt your pockets are bulging with advance payment. With preparations made, the journey begins. It takes the better part of a day, but eventually you arrive at an abandoned Monastery of St. Vardishal. Its odd to find yourself at what Almah is hoping to call a homebase to launch attacks in less than a day when your journey with Garavel took several days travel.

"I need you all to go in and make the building is secure. If we can't establish a base here, we'll be floundering in future attempts."

Any preparations or things to declare?


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Waking up with a feeling of dread, Adroushan prepares only one spell; but twice (shield).


Inactive

After the group's experience with the pugwampi, Reja decides to adjust the application of her powers with an eye towards curative and offensive magics. "After all, I cannot do much good in direct combat," she explains to the others.

Once the party arrives at the monastery, she gazes up at the building with only mild trepidation. "Hopefully...it vill be mostly empty, yes? And ve vill not be gone long." Curious, she turns to Almah and the rest of her companions. "I must ask, vho was Saint Vardishal?"

Reja prepares Cure Light Wounds and Produce Flame for the day.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria nods her head in agreement.

"My magic should prrrove useful in here. So I'm rrrready to go."

The catfolk begins to scour her memories to see if she has come across any information about this St. Vardishal.

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Since Haran was the only one in the party who could do knowledge (religion) checks, I don't know if any other knowledge skills will work. I'll do checks in knowledge (history) and planes but I'm not sure if that'll suffice. I hope it does but I highly doubt it. Once we level up I'll take a skill point in religion to help us out.

201 to 250 of 592 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.