Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Roll20 Map


451 to 500 of 592 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

December 26th Update

The next few seconds is just a bunch of disappointment for most of the group. Adroushan's sword clatters against the broken floor tiles, Mahk's arrow narrowly misses one pugwumpi's head, and Reja's slung stone patters harmlessly on the wall.

There is one shift in the battle though, as Ajala moves forward through the glass and smashes one fist against a pugwumpi with a sickening crunch, sending the body flopping against the wall.

The remaining pugwumpi looks up at the woman of stone and the odd man with a pointy beard.

He slowly sets down his weapons, slinks over to the overturned cooking pot, crawls in, and hides under it.

Combat over, you choice what to do next.


Inactive

"Oh...um..." Reja stammers, a little surprised to see the remaining pugwampi surrender. "Vhat now?" she asks, looking at the others. "Should ve just leave it be?"


Inactive

Upon seeing that none of her companions have any better ideas, Reja sighs. "Maybe ve should leave it for now...I know it may still prove dangerous but our energy has been sapped by taking care of the threats ve have found so far," she points out. "Perhaps ve should vithdraw back to the camp and recover before trying to press forward...and before tangling vith more foes."

I know we've been quiet due to the holidays but here's a little poke to start things rolling again!


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"I agrrrree. We should hurrrry quickly and rrrest beforrre we explorrre any furrrrtherrr. My only concerrrrn is if this lone pugwumpi decides to tell the otherrrrs about us. We could face everrry single pugwumpi that's left. Not a comforrrrting thought," the feline sorceress said to the others.


December 26th Update

The consensus seems to be taking the miserable gremlin out, so through one means or another, the last one is snuffed out quickly.

Alright, that finished. you still have all the other rooms that you can choose to explore. Then again, if you're damaged too much, you can try and exit for a rest.


Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

As the last pugwampi is taken down, Mahk looks on, "good riddance to the nuisance. Lets finish checking out these rooms and then rest for the night. Tomorrow, we can come back and checkout the area over the chapel where the creatures were shooting at us from, and then check out the downstairs. Unless our spell casters are completely done?" and he looks over to Josria and Reja.

Mahk proposes to check out the rest of this area, starting with A17, then A15, then A14, then A16A


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

The magi nods at the others.

Needs to be done!

Adroushan accompanies Mahk in front as they continue exploring.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"As I said beforrre, my magic is almost exhausted. I can still cast simple spells, but if I come upon a much morrre powerrrful opponent then we will be in dirrre trrrouble," Josria said in reply to Mahk's comment.


Inactive

"Much like Josria, I am now limited to very simple magics until I have had some rest," Reja replies. "But Ajala is still hale and hearty and so I believe ve shall be okay to finish looking at these last few rooms as Mahk suggests," she says encouragingly.


Perception (traps): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Hearing the ok, from the magic using folk, "this is a good place to start" and Mahk turns around to the door (A17) behind him and checks it for traps.


December 26th Update

Mahk detects no traps and slowly opens the door.

Inside you find what appears to be a mess hall. Three long wooden tables and dozens of chairs that once lined this mess hall are in shambles, mostly rotted away with the passage of years. Light shines through several large holes in the ceiling, illuminating a closed door on the east wall.


Mahk moves over to the other door, and opens it, since he is sure that it leads to the room where they first checked when coming into this area.

He then searches the mess hall for anything of value.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 and can't find anything.. heh


Inactive

"Here, let us help search - it vill go faster that vay," Reja offers with a smile as she moves help search the mess hall.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan follows the ranger; assisting in his search.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


As the others move in to help with the search, Mahk gives a rueful grin. "Thank you for the help. I must be tired or something. I can not seem to find anything today, and my aim has been off. After we finish all the rooms over here, let us go back and rest for the night. Perhaps my luck and our luck will be better tomorrow, after all these pugwampi are gone."


Inactive

"A wise idea," Ajala nods sagely from her position as sentry at the door. "And in spite of today's difficulties, we've succeeded in exploring a great deal," she adds with a satisfied smile.


December 26th Update

Though all you all search and rummage together, there doesn't seem to be anything of value in this room. Though, it does occur to you that this room is in a bit better condition than most, and might serve well as spot for your group once everyone moves into the structure when cleared.

Assuming from the tone of conversation you are deciding to go back and rest up.

AS you all make your way back to camp, you are confronted in the ruined nave (the long corridor connected to the chapel area). A much larger and fatter pugwumpi is flanked by four other pugwumpi guards. We'll call the leader "King Mokknock."

He hefts an odd hammer that seems to reverberate in the air, kinda making the spittle dripping down his chin ripple and swing. He cries something in his tongue and his cronies move to attack!

Combat start!
Please roll Initiative and describe yourself in this sudden ambush.


Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d8 ⇒ 2
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Death to you rats!" yells Mahk, as he looses an arrow at the fat pugwampi. Now that he has shot one with an arrow, he seems ready to switch weapons and use his scythe as the creatures close.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Adroushan charges the leader!The magus swiftly enhances his weapon.

Swift action +1 hit/damage.

Melee aldori dueling sword+charging+arcane point: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

or not!


Inactive

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

"Ohh...oh dear..." Reja gasps. "Vhere did they come from?"

Without wasting any time she reaches out and places a hand on Ajala granting her a bit of guidance before pulling out her sling once more.

"I suppose it's do-or-die now," she says, eyes narrowed.

Standard to hit Ajala with Guidance and then a move action to draw her sling!


Inactive

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"No more hiding behind tables and up in the rafters," Ajala observes as she moves to help Adroushan engage the fat pugwampi. "They must be very angry...or very confident. Or perhaps both."

Attack vs. Fat Pugwampi (Guidance): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Hissing in anger and annoyance, Josria yells out, "We should have taken shelter in the secrrret rrroom!"

Josria hurled a ray of fire at the big pugwampi, hoping to burn him to ashes!

Ray of Flame, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Ray of Flame: 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

But probably from the exhaustion of having depleted her magic, she misses, which results in a very colorful string of curses in Osiriani and Ignan!


December 26th Update

Pugwumpi group: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

[bInitiative Order: Reja, Mahk, Pugwumpis, Josira Ajala, Adroushan[/b]

Reja quickly prepares her companion for battle and brings out her sling to hopefully get a few decent shots in. Mahk draws his bow immediately and lets loose an arrow, yelling threats as it sails across the floor.

Mahk Unluck?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

But the arrow seems to fly right over their heads, possibly where a medium sized creature might be, but missing the targets completely.

The pugwumpis move to fight!

Two take archer positions glad to scramble out of the way but shoot arrows at the archer Mahk. The other two, along with King Mokknok charge ahead and quickly meet Adroushan and Ajala in melee.

Pug archer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Pug archer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Mahk take 2 damage

Pug fighter Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Pug fighter Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
King Mokknok Ajala: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Ajala take 2 damage

Adourshan, Ajala, and Josria all attempt to kill the creatures, but can't seem to hit the small but very fast gremlins.

Technically, I need action from Mahk and Seyhannah. Then the pugs go, and then we can have a nice clean combat where you all act together.


Inactive

Reja readies her sling and takes aim at one of the archer pugwampis and lets fly with a stone, hoping to keep it from harrying Adroushan and the others!

Attack vs. Pugwampi Archer (Sling): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


I am within their 20 foot unluck aura?


December 26th Update

The way I have you is that all of you are in proximity of the unluck aura currently as they had a bit of ambush/drop on you since you've been tramping around the area.

Mahk, take two actions next round

The pugwumpis press their attack, trying to hurt the same targets.
Attack Mahk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Attack Mahk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Attack Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Attack Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Attack Adroushan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Ajala take 2 damage

Players up!


Assuming that I am close enough to close with a pugwampi, especially one of the archers shooting at me.

Scythe; Power Attack; 20/x4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 82d4 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 = 14
Scythe; Power Attack; 20/x4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 232d4 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 = 12

Switching weapons on the move(Quick Draw) Mahk moves up to a pugwampi and swings, however the unluck aura causes him to miss.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Acid Splash ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Acid Splash: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Josria hurls a glob of acid at one of the monsters.

If it misses, she's going to curse a good bit.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan sets his manicured-bearded jaw in a determined fashion.

Melee aldori dueling sword : 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Stupidfrickingfrackingfey!


December 26th Update

Reja, take two actions next turn

The party has a large string of bad luck as each of their attacks miss.

The archers next to Mahk, take a step away but stupidly stick to their bows and arrows.

Archer -> Mahk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Fighter -> Adroushan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Fighter -> Ajala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Mokknok -> Ajala: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

players up!


Inactive

Sorry, work and catching up on sleep kept me busy the past few days!

Reja continues to try and pelt the pugwampi archers with bullets from her sling!

Previous Round Attack
Attack vs. Archer (Sling): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Current Round Attack
Attack vs. Archer (Sling): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Inactive

Though starting to show chips and cracks in her form, Ajala continues her assault on the pugwampi chief in the hopes that defeating him will demoralize the rest.

Previous Round Attack
Attack vs. Mokknok (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Current Round Attack
Attack vs. Mokknok (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

GGRRRR!

Melee aldori dueling sword: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9

Whoo-whooo!


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Ray of Fire, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Ray of Fire, damage: 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Ray of Fire, confirm critical?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 YES!!!!

Ray of Fire, critical damage: 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Josria, seeing red, screams out in every tongue she knows at the little vermin, calling them lower than half-starved rats!

She then points her hand at King Mokkno, which sends five rays of fire at the big pugwampi. Half-way towards the pugwampi king, the five rays converge together into one, very large ray of fire that strikes King Mokkno right in the face!

Yeah, yeah. I know that I pushed the envelope on creative license for that attack, but I just got a critical! So, sue me!


Yea, the messageboards are back....
Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 132d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 Take worst
Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 132d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10 Take worst

Mahk, continues to swing at the pugwampi in front of him, however he is more controlled with his strike, and this time manages to just barely hit the creature, killing it.

HP: 11


December 26th Update

Reja, just out of the way of the aura, manages to lob a stone with such speed and precision that it thuds against a pugwumpi's temple, knocking him on his back, dead. Emboldened by her success, she goes for a second shot, which also hits fairly accurately, striking a pugwumpi dead.

Ajala bad luck: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Ajala bad luck: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Ajala moves to break the fleshy body of the pugwumpi leader, but she somehow slips and slams her fist into the ground, and her rising uppercut also falls short as she miscalculates her momentum and almost falls on her face.

Adroushan bad luck: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Adroushan recovers quickly from small blows, and immediately thrusts his blade, bisecting another pugwumpi, leaving him dead.

Josria hurls a crackling ball of fire, the arcane energies causing to almost dance in the before striking the pugwumpi king in the face, he snarls and curses, his beady eyes on his charred and ravaged face.

Mahk manages to finish his adversary, killing the last of the pugwumpi warrior, leaving only King Mokknok left.

=========================================

Mokknok, seemingly undeterred by the loss of all his warriors, springs forward to face ADroushan, hitting his weapon with a shatter like ability.
Shatter: 1d6 ⇒ 2 sonic damage (Fort save for half)


Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 72d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Take worst.
Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 82d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11 Take worst.

Finishing off the warrior in front of him, Mahk moves over to the pugwampi king and swings, trying to take careful aim with his scythe but the unluck aura causes him to miss. "You should have stayed hidden" he growls at the fat one.

(HP: 11)


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Adroushan--actually--snarls at the little beasty!


Inactive

"Hah! I think I am getting the hang of this," Reja grins as she readies her sling and sends another stone whizzing forth, this time at King Mokknok.

Attack vs. Mokknok (Sling; Into Melee): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 = 13
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Inactive

"Too slippery! These things are too slippery!" Ajala rumbles, now beginning to sound frustrated. She tries once more to punch the pugwampi leader...

Attack (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

...but misses yet again!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
December 26th Update

Everyone misses, again.

You can't describe other than a series of unfortunate events really. heh

Mokknokk smiles widely as he elicts anger from Adroushan and attacks him

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

But in his haste he misses completely, almost losing the weapon from his grasp.

players up!


Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 242d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10 Take worst
Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 212d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Take worst

Growling, almost bestially, Mahk carefully swings his scythe at the fat pugwampi, and hits it. "Told you, you should have stayed hidden."

(HP 11)


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

The Magi tightens his grip on his sword.

Fighting back frustration, Adroushan swings yet again....

Melee aldori dueling sword: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10

I think that an honorable commitment to seppuku would be in order!


Inactive

Reja tries once more to crack the pugwampi leader with a sling bullet!

Attack (Sling; Into Melee): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Inactive

Realizing the difficulty they're having in bringing the fat pugwampi down, Ajala tries to shift herself around to the creature's side in an attempt to flank him with the others.

Attack (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
___________

Ajala will 5 foot step to the side of Mokknok before attacking; rolled the attack twice to account for the aura of misfortune!


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Ray of Fire, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Ray of Fire, damage: 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Josria fired a ray of fire from her fingertips, which while hitting the large pugwampi, doesn't do much damage.

"Um...That's not good...I think," she says out loud, a bit worried that she may have been a bit overconfident in blasting the large pugwampi in the face.


December 26th Update

Yet again!

EAch of the party members attacks seem to miss as they almost warp around King Mokknokk who laughs gleefully. Then....

Ping!

A small bolt of fire, outside Mocknock's range singes his face and he snarls at Josria.

He charges the catfolk, all reason gone!
Anyone in melee feel free to take an AoO with misfortune.

He abruptly comes to a stop delivering a blow to Josria with the momentum of his charge behind him.

Charge attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 202d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9 Take worst to hit
Scythe; 20/x4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 142d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8 Take worst to hit

As the creature charges Josria, Mahk takes the opportunistic swing at it.


Inactive

Attack (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack (Slam): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"Ha-whoooooa!" Ajala tries to take a swing at Mokknok as he charges after Josria but instead stumbles and very nearly falls flat on her face, instead.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan aims for a quick hamstring slice, as the beastie runs away.

AoO Melee aldori dueling sword: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
AoO Melee aldori dueling sword: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

451 to 500 of 592 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.