Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Roll20 Map


301 to 350 of 592 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d8 ⇒ 6

Smiling as another pugwampi falls from the rafters and thuds on the floor, Mahk sends another arrow and hits the next pugwampi that was shooting at him.

AC 16; HP 6/13


Inactive

Reja's Round 4

"Ow! Damnable pests!" Reja yelps as an arrow thuds solidly into her leg. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she takes aim once more with her sling and fires at one of the injured creatures.

Attack (Sling): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Reja will first aim for Green. If it's dead then her aim priority will shift to another target that's already been injured. If Green is dead and none of the others are injured she'll aim at Purple.


Inactive

Ajala's Round 4

"If only I could shake the ground...they would fall like stones," Ajala laments as she continues trying to distract and draw the pugwampis' fire, even as one of the arrows chips her a small bit.

Ajala continues with Total Defense. Current AC: 17. I normally adjust character HPs on the trackers underneath their names; Reja and Ajala's current HPs have been adjusted for the damage they took last round.


December 26th Update

Sigh...you're right Adroushan. Sorry bout that.

Mahk pulls back on his bow, his mighty muscles bulging as his arm pulled back the tense string. With a release, the experienced warrior fells another creature with a single attack

Reja's attack falls short, but Josria's magic missiles are able to finish off another.

Only two Pugwampies remain, both wondering if they should make tracks.

I know some of you are good about that, but its easy for me to miss if I have to look around and keep missing things, as you have seen in these last few posts.

But then they see Adroushan. Adroushan with his stupid face and shiny sword. Adroushan who was taunting them. That wouldn't do.

Both Pugwampi leap onto the ground, tumbling and dashing forward to Adroushan as they each attack, both aiming to break his weapon.

Sunder: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Sunder: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Yet, Adroushan's defense holds firm and when his sword refuses to break, the pugwampi's before him look considerably more nervous.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Aiming for one of the two remaining Pugwampis, Josria unleashed one final magic missile.


Scythe; Power Attack; 20/x4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 182d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 = 12
Scythe; Power Attack; 20/x4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 222d4 + 7 ⇒ (3, 1) + 7 = 11

"I'm coming Adroushan" and Mahk moves forward towards the two pugwampi on Adroushan, switching from his longbow to his scythe (free action - quick draw) and whacks one of them, splitting it in half.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

No worries. It is not easy being a DM.

Adroushan responds to one of the creatures sunder attempts.

AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Assuming they don't have improved sunder feat?

Swing and a miss!..lol


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Round 5 AC 21

A sudden determined concentration marks the magi's face, as he swings at the pugwampi.

swift action he activates +1 enhancement

sword: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Woo-hoo! Over kill!

crit: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
crit damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Much better; back to reality..lol


Inactive

Ajala's Round 5

"Ahhhh, now you come within my reach," Ajala says, something that might be a smile creeping across her features as the two remaining pugwampis leap down and rush at Adroushan.

She brings her arm around in a vicious blow...

Attack vs. Purple (Slam; Power Attack): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7
Attack vs. Purple (Slam; Power Attack): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 1 = 21

Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

But misses by a large margin.

"Hum...you are more nimble than I had thought."

Following Mahk's lead and rolling the d20s twice; hopefully that isn't stepping on your toes too much DM!


Inactive

Reja's Round 5

"Eeek! Kill them!" Reja cries as the last two pugwampis come rushing down from the rafters at the group. She moves forward and tries to whip another stone around Mahk at one of them...

Attack vs. Red (Sling; Into Melee): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 = 8
Attack vs. Red (Sling; Into Melee): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 = 13

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

But the stone clatters uselessly against the stone wall behind the creatures.


December 26th Update

Okay...need a bit of help from you guys. Why are Mahk and Ajala rolling two attack rolls? Neither of you seem to be holding two weapons that you're using and at level 1 I doubt you can do an iterative attack.

Magic flies, A scythe swings, a sword comes crashing down, and Reja freaks out a bit. The end result is that the last of the pugwampis that had come to welcome you are dead.


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I believe it is to with crits, but I could be wrong.

Alayi relaxed her grip upon her shortbow as the last of the creatures fell. Annoying creatures. She thought as she walked forward and kicked one over to inspect it. "Dirty creatures. Guess these hallowed halls leave much wanting if these infest this place."

Putting away her bow, Alayi goes to retrieve her scimitar before turning to the rest of the group. "So which way now?" She asks.


Inactive

To account for the unluck thing they had going on actually; was just trying to save you some extra typing is all. Would you just rather do all such rolls yourself in the future?

"Vell, that could have gone much vorse!" Reja breathes, taking a moment to catch her breath. "Is everyone okay?"


What she said ^^^^, ie. the pugwampi unluck aura.
HP 6/13

"Dang gnoll loving creatures" Mahk mumbles, as he pulls several of the small arrows that are sticking out of him. "Any one got a healing potion?"


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan bends down, cleaning his sword on a pugwampi cloak.

He stands, takes a look at the group, and shrugs.

I believe that this is only a start.

He continues to look around, casting another dancing lights to guide the way.


December 26th Update

Ah...alright. As that was something I usually did, I was confused if you both were rolling two attacks or something.


I ran Shattered Star for my at home campaign, and the first combat encounter was with pugwampi, so I had to look up their stats. Told my guys that were in range to roll two attack rolls and take the lower. Just trying to make it easier on you and not have you have to do extra rolls.
HP: 6/13

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

After pulling out the pugwampi arrows, Mahk slings his scythe and takes his longbow in hand. He then looks around and follows Adroushan lights as he surveys the rest of the building that he can see.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria sighs in relief before speaking, "That fight took out a bit morrre out of me than I rrrrealize. I will need to rrrest to rrrecoverrr my strrrrength. I used up a grrreat deal of my magic to take out those verrrrmin."

Josria then helps Mahk look around the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"Hm...Seems those pugwampis did a numberrrr to this rrrroom. I may not be a followerrr of Sarrrenrrrae, but still it pains me to see this place in such a condition."

The catfolk sorceress begins to try and clean up the altar.


December 26th Update

How is shattered star? my local gameshop has some hardcopies on sale for about $10 a piece, so I've been thinking of grabbing them.

In a pile of dired gnoll skull and bones, you find an uncut garnet worth around 150 gp. Further into the area (A2) you find some torn-out pages of a book. It seems to come from an old text called The Birth of Light and Truth, Sarenrae's Holy book. Unfortunately, the books pages and the altar that it rests on is smeared with excrement and smells absolutely foul. Other than that, you gather what seems to be about 47 gp worth of assorted religious objects, loose coins, and random trinkets.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan wags a finger, cleaning everything worth touching.


Inactive

"Vell, ve should keep in mind vhere the exits are so ve can vithdraw if necessary," Reja responds as she steps up and lays a hand on Mahk's shoulder.

Cure Light Wounds (Mahk): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

"That should help," she smiles. "But that is all the healing I can offer for this day. Ve should proceed cautiously."

As the group's searching turns up some small trinkets she chuckles. "Better than nothing yes? At least these are not covered in droppings!"


HP: 13/13
Re: Shattered Star - Answered in discussion thread.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Thank you Reja. That helps alot" says Mahk. When the cleaning is finished, he heads down to what looks like an opening in the southern wall and peeks thru.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Yes I would think so Rrreja. We catfolk enjoy collecting trrrinkets. Ooh! I always enjoy collecting trrrinkets!"

So what kind of trinkets did we find?


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Alayi looks quizzically towards Josria. "Catfolk like to collect trinkets? I thought those bird folk were the only ones that did that."


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Oh no. Catfolk collect trrrinkets as well. In fact, one of the grrreatest signs of frrriendship a catfolk can show someone is to give one of yourrr own trrrinkets to another. Plus trrrinkets bring good luck so nothing wrrrong with sprrreading luck," she said.


Inactive

"Good to know," Reja smiles. "Vith humans it is more varied...some place great significance on giving gifts and others are more...casual, you could say, about it."


Mahk watches the interplay between Josria. While he does not understand all the talk about trinkets, as to him, weapons and armor are most important, he listens carefully, trying to understand his companions on this mission.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria continued to explain, "We catfolk often like to collect trrrinkets to signify imporrrtant events like say an imporrrtant battle orrrr ourrr firrrst kill orrr we may be given a token orrrr trrrinket that has been handed down frrrom ourrr grrrandparrrents. Of courrrse, tokens can be anything frrrrom weapons and arrrmorrrs to trrrinkets to simple things like bowls orrrr small crrrystals. As long as the token has significance to the ownerrr that is all that matterrrs plus we could always use good luck once in a while."


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan continues to prestidigitation everything, as they search.

He quirks a well groomed eyebrow at Josria's direction; suppressing a grin.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria noticed Adroushan looking at her.

"Eh? Do you have a question Adrrrroushan?"


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Not at all, my dear. Please continue.


December 26th Update

You search the visible areas to a decent degree. In area [A1b] Mahk discovers something strange about the wall. A few test pushes here and there, and soon he is able to wrench a movable wall hidden behind a statue that mirrors the one in area [A1a].

As Josria and Adroushan put the altar back in a respectable order, the light seems to change in the room, bringing the damp smell and eerie light into something more fresh and peaceful. A subtle change of the light hitting the broken windows seems to shine a ray of light on the altar, as if inviting you.

There's even a ladder that you didn't notice among the wreckage at [A2c]. And while it appears rickety, it does feels stable and leads up to the 2nd floor area, the Chapel Upper Works.

Otherwise, you can take one of the hallways you passed earlier.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan brings up another of his dancing lights, allowing it to proceed the group.

He follows along second or third in order.


Waiting for the others, Mahk says "Looks like a secret door here. Shall we go thru this or investigate one of the openings?"


Inactive

"Hum...perhaps ve should see vhere the door leads?" Reja suggests. "It might even be a shortcut to elsewhere! And if not, perhaps it holds hidden supplies?"


December 26th Update

Mahk heaves at the wall and soon the opening widens revealing what lies beyond.

Looming walls with no apparent doors enclose this small roofless garden. Monks must one have come here to relax and contemplate the ways of nature, but any order they might have brought to the place all those years ago is almost impossible to notice now, as a wild cacophony of multicolored scrub plants and desert weeds have almost completely overgrown the space.


Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Mahk moves into the garden area, and looks around. He seems to be a bit more relaxed in here, and shows an appreciation for a bit of nature in this temple.


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Sorry about being gone for a bit. Got another cold and missed a day of work. So kinda was scrambling there for a bit.

Alayi just sighs at the altar. But she soon follows along, keeping her eyes open.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

She isn't good at this, is she.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Eh, we all have bad rolls now and then.

"Oh! This is...I can feel it," Josria said, doing her best to keep her voice down, despite her excitement. "Don't you feel it as well? I can feel...magic. Yes, it is trrruly magic I sense. The airrr itself has changed...become...cleanerrr. And the light! The way it shines upon the altarrrr! Almost as if inviting us to prrray..."

And pray was exactly what she did, "
Sarenrae, zatímco já tě uctívat, já se modlím, budete dívat na nás. Posílit své odhodlání a zapálit naši cestu, jak jsme šlapat na těchto kdysi posvátných důvodů. A mým vlastním bohům, Bastet a Cayden Cailean, žehnej Já a mí přátelé, jak budeme pokračovat v hledání tohoto jednou velkou klášter bohyně slunce."

Translation from Catfolk to Common:

"Sarenrae, while I do not worship you, I do pray that you watch over us. Strengthen our resolve and light our path as we tread on these once hallowed grounds. And to my own gods, Bastet and Cayden Cailean, bless I and my friends as we continue to search this once grand monastery to the sun goddess."

Afterwards, she followed the others. She was curious to see where the secret door went.

"Ah a garrrden once used by the monks of this temple, I suspect. It feels nice herrre. This should be a good place to rrrest and rrrecover. I exhausted my spells while fighting those Pugwampis. We should of courrrse close the doorrr to keep out any uninvited guests, if you know what I mean."


Inactive

"A good plan...though ve have only just arrived," Reja points out as she looks around. "And it seems very early in the day for sleep, yes? Perhaps ve should look around a little more first."

She looks around sadly at the forgotten and neglected garden. "At least ve can see the sky here..." she murmurs as she absently pulls up a few of the bigger weeds.

Perception (In the Garden): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


December 26th Update

After a bit of searching, Mahk and Reja stumble across another door hidden by overgrown vines and weeds. It seems to lead to another part of the temple.

As Josria finished her prayer at the altar, she can feel the warmth in the sunlight reach deep within her and nestle in the center of her being. Sarenrae has answered your request.
Congrats! For the next 6 hours, you have the equivalent of a bless spell on you.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

And here I was worried she would be a bit TOed for Josria praying to her own gods as well! :3 Anyhow yahoo! Bless me! Literally!

Josria felt well odd. She didn't worship the goddess Sarenrae but still she had heard of how the sun goddess taught her followers about redemption and mercy. The feeling made her feel a strange warmth...like a new spring day or a gentle breeze blowing through her hair and clothes. It felt...calming and nice.

"Maybe we should explorrre a bit morrre of the temple beforrre rrresting," the catfolk said.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +4( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4

Adroushan not overtly religious nods a sinple greeting at the alter. He then conrinues to explore along with the others.

It does seem to have improve the ambience hasn't it.

He nods his head at the catfolk.


Inactive

"Yes, ve do good vork here," Reja's voice echoes from within the small garden. "Oh! Mahk, you see it too? There is another door in this garden!" she calls to the others.

"It seems to lead elsewhere. Should ve follow it?"


"Another secret door here" Mahk tells the group. He then puts a shoulder to the door and pushes it open.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Ah yes Adrrroushan, it does brrrighten things up a good bit," the fiery sorceress replied to the magus's comment.

In regards to the other secret door, Josria nodded before replying, "It wouldn't hurrrt I suppose but we should make surrre to close up these secrrret doorrrs so we can use this location to come back to rrrest and rrrecoverrr from battle. I still have a few spells that I can use if need be but given the naturrre of the pugwumpis and theirrr unluck aurrras, we best continue to be cautious."


Alayi Ah'Mheed, CN Female Ifrit Swashbucker Lvl 1 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Panche Pool: 2/2 | Spell Like: Burning Hands 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Seeing Josria's prayer at the alter, Alayi is wondering what, or who, she pleased. She pleased someone, but it couldn't have been Sarenrae, right? She thought.

Following along, Alayi agrees. "I think thats a good idea, if we ever get blocked from the main doors. Since all I have are my blades, I can keep watch when we rest."


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Then in that case, you should pray at the altar. Even if you don't worship Sarenrae, she will surely be thankful for you trying to cleanse this place of the foulness that infests it," the catfolk said.


December 26th Update

It is worth mentioning that retreating to rest and heal up is an option. Just in case some of you thought your backs were pressed against a wall.

Mahk heaves against the door, which slowly gives way to his might.

Door open, you stumble upon an austere octagonal chamber that has a tall roof and an aerie of leering gargoyles perched atop each point where a wall meets another wall. An unholy stench of rotting meat, dried blood, and animal excrement hangs heavy in the air, no doubt from the fine crust of gore, animal carcasses, matted leaves, and guano covering the floor.

You're barely able to get over the nauseating stench before the sound of buzzing fills the room and 3 stirges immediately appear and attack!

Josria Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Mahk Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Reja Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Alayi Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Ajala Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Stirges Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The party may act!
I put you all roughly where I thought you would be. Correct if needed.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

As soon as the other secret door is opened, the stench hits the party almost immediately, striking Josria probably the hardest.

"Gak! Hrrrrugh! Yuck!" Her strong sense of smell is almost overtaken by the sheer deplorable odor assaulting her nose. She gags and chokes on the very putrid air that she nearly vomits, almost dropping her staff in the process.

When the buzzing starts and the strange creatures attacked them, the furry sorceress draws forth power from her very being and sends a ray of fire at one of the monsters.

Ray of Fire ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Ray of Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

301 to 350 of 592 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire: Under Blazing Sun Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.