Iron Gods: Forged into Legends

Game Master NeoEvaX

Roll20 Map
Loot Sheet


951 to 1,000 of 2,085 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

December 26th Update

Dirissa swings wild, her blows bouncing off the hardened skeletal figures closing in. Even the normally effective Gauntlet is surprised as another one of his strikes is expertly parried, the large portion of the force being dissipated against the sand.

AoO from Red to Basil: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Basil dodges a strike as she gets into position, the bony claws tearing at the space her head used to be. She steadies herself, her weapon balanced and her eye aiming down the barrel.

Click.

Two more skeletons are broken apart is a cacophony of metal as their bones return to dust.

The last skeleton keeps harrying Dirrissa.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The seems to faltar, as most of the undead have been rendered gone. He sees the healing energy that Kell infuses to Harg, and acquires a new target.

Attack Kell: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack Kell: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Players up!


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Dangit, this guy's AC is really good.

Obviously Keldor is getting pretty frustrated, and attacks again!

Slam Attack + Flank!: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

Dirissa has to stifle a laugh at Kell teasing Harg. But the jocularity is soon lost as the big guy smashes the halfing. "Kell!" Ignoring the skeleton beside her, she flies into a rage and attacks the true menace.
power hammer: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 23 damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10B


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Harg bares his teeth at Kell at the small jab, in a toothy grin. Then as the creature seems to focus on Kell retracts. Wording Sorry!

"Maybe attracted to positive energy?"

Harg steps to the side to make room for Kell to really surround the creature, "We have you surrounded. back down!" Knowing full well this undead thing is not going to understand.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 28 Arcane +1, Flank +2, Bane +2
Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 25 Arcane +1, Flank +2, Bane +2

Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 2 + (2, 5) = 17 Magical, Slashing. +1 Arcane, +2 + 2d6 bane
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 2 + (4, 5) = 19


LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

Kell, deciding that being in melee with this creature will not end well, steps away from it and heals Harg again.

Flesh Mend: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

"Little wolf, do not jump!", Basil states as she repositions herself, taking aim at the formidable enemy and further cornering it.
Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 = 16 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2
If Harg murdered that thing, then she'll move south of the green regular skelly instead and have the same line :)


December 26th Update

In a loud cacophony of steel and magic, the blast Gauntlet, Dirissa, and Harg create as they all fall upon the sinewy undead foe leaves a cloud of smoke and sand. Basil makes sure to execute the last remaining skeleton, as the rest of the party double checks the sands that there would be no surprise attacks, at least not for now.

The danger seems to have passed.


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

"My my.. We should get out of these sands. And maybe not head back to town though here, if they are just going to come back. Gets press on!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

As Harg finished his speech, Kell nods in agreement, then smacks him on the side of the head. "No stupid macho-ness. If you are so injured you're barely on your feet, you SAY SOMETHING! understand? we're all responsible for each other's life here, and if you die, what does that say about the rest of us?"

Turning to the rest of the group, Kell says "At least in part, it's my job to make sure that your bodies don't fall apart, and you don't die, so that you can all keep doing your jobs. If any of you think that being brave means 'sucking it up' or 'keeping quiet', let me dispel that notion right now. I will smack you unconscious then heal you back up if I hear or see that sort of thing again. Understand? Good" says Kell without waiting for confirmation.

He then calls upon his connection to the finer things in life to heal Harg further.

Flesh Mend: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

As Harg's wounds completely close, Kell asks "Anyone else injured?" in such a way that it comes out as both a threat and comforting at the same time.


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

After a bit of a slap, "Yes yes. I just know magic is precious, I don't want to have to rely on others energy stores. Then again, I do not wish to die on you all. That would be an inconvenience."

As the final bit of energy washes through him, wounds stitching up. "Thank you friend"


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

"I am uncertain we have found a way that bypasses this area. We might want to look into the possibility of a local cleric accompanying us. Undead that return to existence after being violently disassembled are usually their business. And it would be desirable to have a clear path in and out.", Basil suggests, still alert.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Keldor looks at Harg.

"Inconvenience? You sound like my dad. Losing you would be awful. Don't you forget it! We like you Harg. So don't forget that either. Good work Kell. Me and Gauntlet are fine. Gauntlet's armor is getting tougher I think, so those skels had a hard time landing a blow on him."

He then Looks at Basil.
"I'm no expert on undead, but that sounds like a good idea to me. Especially if we have to come back through again."


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

Dirissa breathes heavily, trying to get her rage under control. "If we can't grab a cleric, maybe we can at least get some holy water." She nods in the direction of the next set of rooms. "Ready when you are."


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

"Yes, let's move on quickly before they reform themselves!"

Let's move on to the the next section quickly. The area near where we found Khonnir, right?"


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Did we find another card while we where there? I remember a locked room right outside the big room. My loot link is a bit out of date I think. I have the 2 brown cards, do we have a white or black?


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

we have 2 brown, 1 black. I'm not sure beyond that. And it would be helpful if someone wanted to write that down in their inventory


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Added to my loot sheet. Listed in my profile


December 26th Update

A hard-fought battle finished, the party quickly returns to retracing their steps. They make it to the section of the ship that they found Khonnir in.

Back at the Khonnir map


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

We left in a big hurry last time. Checking the area for anything useful or treasure. NOTE: We have officially entered the part in this adventure I have never been to! Yippy! I look forward to many good days ahead with you all! =) Let's finish this AP with a bang! Not a wimper!

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Yeah I say we make out way to where we were before, with Khonner

With the less chaos of dealing with the ailing wizard, Harg takes a good look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

Kell will also look around for hidden things.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

Dirissa will also snoop around. She reminds the others that, while there is a door in here they haven't opened, there were also a few more down a corridor across from the angry "doctor" bots.


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

"We might want to do a systematic search of the complex. I would have chosen the entrance as the starting point, but arbitrary works as well. So far, a vast majority of beings encountered have proven hostile by intent, purpose, or malfunction. We best stick together, keep our guard up and expect further resistance to our continued exploration.", Basil idly lectures with a monotone voice, while taking another look at the unopened door in the first room of this area.
Basically, we should stick together, scanning for hidden goodies is great, we are bound to have missed something, but right now, we are split 3:2 on the map...lets secure the immediate area, THEN spread out to go looking for treasures?


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

I guess I assumed we where together, and starting at our old stoppoing point. I guess its hard to make sure with PbP games. Guess to speed things along, instead of going through corridor by corridor again, especially the ones we already looked into. I am down for whatever though


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Feel free to move my token on the map to keep up with everybody else. I do most of my posting at work and can't always open up the maps in view of everybody else.

Keldor nods with Basil's statement.

"Agreed. Also don't forget we need to try and find a way to fix the Torch. So keep your eyes open for something preventing it from working properly."


LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

"I wish I understood the technology here better. I'm going to have to spend some time studying it...whenever we get a chance to spend some downtime."


December 26th Update

Alright, given the discussion I'll move everyone to C12 and the party will be searching from there.

Searching the room where Khonnir was trapped, you find several devices of strange make and origin. Not only that, but you also find what appears to be Khonnir's belongings as he was exploring here with a group as well. In total you find a backpack full of various supplies, 1 potion, 3 different scrolls, a wand, an amulet, and a torch that is still ablaze with fire in some kind of holding clamp.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Keldor begins fumbling through what they found.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

Dirissa is especially interested in the torch. "How does it stay lit without burning the torch away?" Even though she's begun to discover her own power, magic still seems so weird to her.


LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

"I don't know, but it's not magic."


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

"Well, if the expedition brought them along, it could be. There are torches lasting forever courtesy of magics. A mage once commissioned the torch-frame itself from my former master.", Basil comments, "But it seems useful either way. As we continue the work of the previous expedition it seems sensible to requisition these items for our own use. We can return them to Khonnir after our work is done."


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Looking over the items, "These really do belong to the wizard, but I am sure he will be ok with us using them to futher adventure. Don't you think?"

He takes a close look at the scrolls.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Impossible to tell Keldor's emotions through the 'helmet-like' head of Gauntlet, Keldors actions speak for themselves as he continues to look over everything they found carefully.

"Fascinating!"


December 26th Update

[b]The current haul/b]
potions of cure light wounds,
scroll of technomancy,
scroll of unseen servant
scroll of detect radiation,
wand of magic missile (CL 3rd, 44 charges),
mwk dagger
amulet of natural armor
ever burning torch

In the backpack is mainly rations and other survival tools that most likely belonged to Khonnir.

among his positions you find contraptions that seem un-Gorlian in nature. A quick scouring of arcana based knowledge reaches no conclusion for these.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Keldor starts going over the non-Golarian items, trying to compare them to his memories of the letters and experiences he's had on technological artifacts.

Knowledge (Engineering)w/Local Ties trait: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

"Oooo, those look interesting!" she says as she pokes her head past Keldor. "What's that? And that? And that?" she asks, pointing to various objects. She pays no attention to the scrolls, but picks up the torch and begins... well, playing with it. "Khonnir found all sorts of neat things," she mutters, trying to see if the torch will actually burn material placed near it.


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

"yes very interesting. Particularly the amulet. Might keep me from dying. I am a bit easy to hit... Apparently. Though I already have this swarmbane clasp."

Looking over the scrolls, fascinated with the arcane writing.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Take the Amulet Harg. You really need it. The wand too since you are the only one who could cast magic Missile. Dirissa the torch...Basil the dagger? Then split the scrolls with whomever can use them best...if at all.


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Yeah, thanks. Really can use the boost to AC. I am so unaware of the Summoner spell list. Thanks for the wand too

Updating sheet.. Unless anyone wants it!


December 26th Update

Identified Items
timeworn radiation detector
medlance
timeworn brown nanite hypogun
2 of something
2 of something

where to next folks.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Anybody keeping track of group treasure? I can hold on these tech items for now. Keldor will be fascinated for days. Question...2 of something?x2? Are these items we failed to identify?

Keldor moves towards the double doors to the north-west.

"Might as well try this door here."


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Yes I have a loot sheet. I added all items that are "group items" if there is something onthe list you want, I can remove it then you track it yourself. That work for everyone. Link to it is in my header. I might work on perfecting it eventually.

"Yes. Might as well continue clockwise around this building. I am also concerned about the room with the blood trail. We where never able to head in there, correct?"

I am 100% ok with just going through the double doors in this room first


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

"This looks like a firearm. May I take a look?", Basil will request of Gauntlet when he handles the timeworn brown nanite hypogun.
Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Can I operate it? What are the parameters of operation? Does it have ammo left? etc...
"As for our next target, I shall stay in formation behind Gauntlet and Harg. I'll leave the plotting of our path to you. Since you willingly present yourselves as targets to ensure the safety of the rest of us, it seems fair to let you pick out the options that may lead to your demise yourselves."


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

NOTE: A Hypo-gun is not a weapon. It is a medicine (potion) injector-dispenser basically. It can only use special cartridges made for it.


Ongoing Effects:
+2 Natural Armor, -2 Dex; Resist Acid 4
HP: 36/36 | Grit 3/3 | Determination 2/2 | Judgement 1/2| RN: 0/1 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 | Fort: +6, Ref: +7, Will: +6 | CM6B: +3, CMD: 16 | Init: +5, Perception: +10 (Darkvision 60ft +Lowlight-Vision) |

Amusingly enough, I caught your message in time :) So yeah, I could edit it. But I think it's actually amusing that Basil makes the same mistake I did. While I went by the word "gun", checking the google image results essentially makes it likely she could mistake it for an actual firearm :) That plus hey, we have a medlance. If this is an actual healing gun firing syringes at a distance, that's still her thing!


LG Halfling Occultist 3 | Max HP: 22 | AC 16; T: 12; FF: 15 | CMB: +2; CMD: 13 | Init: +1 | Fort: +7; Ref: +4; Will: +5 |
Mental Focus Invested:
A: 2 (2), C: 4 (4), E: 3 (3), T 3 (3)
Spell Slots:
-/4

Kell nods at Gauntlet's choice of door, and readies himself.

I don't really need anything, but I will eventually check everything for historical significance.


F Gnome Barbarian-1/Oracle-2 | HP 31(+6)/31(37) | AC 23; T 14; F 20 (-2) | F+5/+7 R+0 W+3/+5 (&+2v.fear/emotion, +2v.illusion) | CMB+3/+5; CMD 15/17 | Rage 3/7 | Init+0 Perception+8| Lowlight vision | Current effects: divine favor, rage

Dirissa can't decide if she likes the ever-burning torch or the flashlight better. But, as the latter can be turned off, she stows that away for now. "Ready when y'all are," she says, smiling and brandishing her hook hammer.


December 26th Update

Map updated.

Basil, examining the firearm resembling device, you can ascertain it has two "charges" left, and acts quite similarly to a firearm. However, from the data you've seen, it appears this is supposed to applied to friendlies, and be injected, rather than fired at others.

Lots of choices here guys.


Ongoing Effects:
Shield +4 AC, Arcane Pool, Black Blade Strike
Magus (Bladebound, hexcrafter) 4 HP: 19/34 | AC: 17 (+4) / T: 11 / FF: 16 | Fort: +7, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (+2 Disease)| Melee: +7 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +9(Darkvision 60ft)

Harg peaks into the new hall. Turning to the group, "I think we should continue going the circumphrace of this chamber. Make sure there is no ambush and prepare ourselves for whatever we find in the middle. I would rather have the area under our control.

Harg's vote is the south door, just outside our current door.


Male 1/2 Elf/Construct/Outsider (Synthesist) Summoner/Paladin Gestalt 4| HP 29/29 (Temp: +18/18)
Stats:
AC 21, T 12, FF 20| CMB +7, CMD 18 | F 10, R 7, W 10 | Init +1, Perc +7 / Low-Light Vision/Darkvision|Current: Evasion

Agreed.

951 to 1,000 of 2,085 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods: Forged into Legends Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.