Iron Gods Campaign

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the Iron Gods campaign.

Treasure list

maps

images


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,060 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Male CN Half-Orc Fighter 5 | HP 40/43 | AC: 20 (21 v. robots) Touch: 13 (14 v. robots) FF: 18 | CMB: 9 CMD: 22 | Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +3 (+4 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +1 SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active Buffs: Shield Other

Grezzag pulls the arrows out as Poshment's magic heals him, then winces as a third arrows strikes him.

"Quit it!" he growls as he rushes up the stairs to face Birdfood.

double move


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz looks worried for Grezzag, but grits his teeth and scurries up the stairs, reloading his dragon pistol the same way as earlier.

Reload pellets with ordnance and secretion then single move 20 up the stairs towards birdfood.


The hawks dive in and attack Grezzag. The Orc moves to attack Vivianne.

bite on Grezzag: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

bite on Grezzag: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

falchion on Vivianne: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Back to Poshment and Vivianne


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Mighty Milani! Magnificent Milani! Give us your boons and curse our enemies in the name of REEEEEVOLUUUUUUTION!" Poshment pleas, shouting the last part into the rafters.
________
Prayer! +1 luck bonus to pretty much everything for us, -1 to pretty much everything for all the bad guys. No save, but there is SR.


Female Human Martyr Paladin 8

Vivianne brings her blade up in a block, parrying the falchion to the side and leveling a small glare at the orc. I very rarely do things because I myself want to. But I very much want to do this." Bringing her sword back around, she slashes at the half-price arm.

Longsword Flagbearer Prayer Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 101d8 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 17


Though filled with rage Vivianne's attack misses

Back to Alldur


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur rummages in his spell component pouch as he climbs the stairs towards the melee. With a quick line up he rubs a small cylinder of glass on a tuft of fur. Sparks quickly begin to form and then leap out in a line, striking Birdfood and one of his men.

Casting ligtning bolt at the hawk to Grezzag's right, which should also hit ol' Birdy. DC 18 Reflex for half

Electricity Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 1, 4) = 12 +2 if they're wearing medium or heavy metal armor

Iron Skin Active: AC 15 T 12 FF 13


hawk reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Birdfood reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


The hawk is slightly singed but Birdfood takes the full brunt of the effect and is badly burned.

Birdfood retaliates by attacking Grezzag.

longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 4) + 3 = 13

longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 6) + 3 = 14

Zimdoz, back to you


Male CN Half-Orc Fighter 5 | HP 40/43 | AC: 20 (21 v. robots) Touch: 13 (14 v. robots) FF: 18 | CMB: 9 CMD: 22 | Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +3 (+4 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +1 SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active Buffs: Shield Other

Main Hand Attack, Power Attack, Good Hope, Prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 25
Main Hand Damage, Power Attack, Good Hope, Prayer, Axe to Grind: 1d8 + 12 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 23
Off Hand Attack, Power Attack, Good Hope, Prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 19
Off Hand Damage, Power Attack, Good Hope, Prayer, Axe to Grind: 1d8 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14

Grezzag parries the hawks' attack with his axe, but this diverts his attention enough for Birdfood to get some fierce strikes in.

Gritting his teeth, he returns the attack, striking at Birdfood wildly twice with his axe, before taking a defensive step back.

full attack on Birdfood, 5ft step back. Will probably need some more healing if Birdfood's not falling down soon.


With Grezzag's two blows Birdfood drops dead.

Zimdoz, what are you doing?


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Post in a sec, when I get to my computer.


No worries


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Hah, the forums went down last night, but they’re back up now.

Though Birdfood is down, Zimdoz doesn’t want to take any chances, and he rushes adjacent to the birds, firing a shot at the pair.

Dragon pistol left bird, pbs, good hope, scatter, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 22
Dragon pistol right bird, pbs, good hope, scatter, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
dragon pisol damage, pbs, good hope, ordnance, secretion: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 7 + 4 = 18

As before, DC 16 Fort save or be fatigued, reflex save or be entangled.


With Zimdoz's shot both of the hawks plummet out of the sky, dead.

Grezzag, your action


Male CN Half-Orc Fighter 5 | HP 40/43 | AC: 20 (21 v. robots) Touch: 13 (14 v. robots) FF: 18 | CMB: 9 CMD: 22 | Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +3 (+4 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +1 SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active Buffs: Shield Other

I already hit birdfood. I hit him again for good measure. :)


The remaining bodyguard turns on his heel and tries to run

You can all have AOO here


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz doesn't bother, he's pretty bad with a tailblade.


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!" Poshment calls after the fleeing guard.
________
Opting out of the AoO here too. I don't think he is armed anyways.


It all goes quiet.

Loot: 5 +1 human bane arrows
+1 studded leather armour
+1 comp longbow with 15 arrows
longsword
12 silverdisks
109gp

Around the palace there is also a footlocker containing:

234sp
188gp
11pp
4 silverdisks
one battery
a wand of grease with 11 charges
a scroll of sound burst
a masterwork hand crossbow with seven +1 bolts
a white access cad
timeworn fire extinguisher.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz rubs his hands, and puts on his appraising lenses, cataloguing all of the stuff as efficiently as he can.

Partially updated sheet.


Are you heading back to Sevroth


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Glad that business is over with... Zimdoz, dutiful as ever! Keep up the good work. Once I patch everyone up and our accountant has run the numbers, let's share the news with Sevroth!" Poshment suggests. "Then a quick night at the local bar, eh?"
________
CMW vs Grezzag: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (1, 8) + 5 = 14
CLW vs Grezzag: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW vs Grezzag: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW vs Grezzag: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW vs Grezzag: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Full
CLW vs Zimdoz: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CMW was spontaneously cast by consuming Radiation Ward. CLW via our wand. That should put everyone back to full or within a night's rest to be back to full. Did I miss anyone?


Female Human Martyr Paladin 8

Sighing, Vivianne pushes her blade back into its sheathe and glances over to Poshment, offering a nod. "I'm sure they'd be happy to hear that we dealt with Birdfood."


Ok, so I'm guessing you want to know a bit about Scrapwall, well here's a bit of a rundown (you'll need to look at the big map here).

Area E: The unclaimed territories. These haven't been claimed by any of the gangs, there are usually bandits and scavengers there but they tend to maintain a low profile and don't tend to travel about a lot.

Area F: The Clockwork Chapel. There's a priestess of Brigh who lives there called Dinvaya. She's a bit of an outcast and an eccentric but basically ok.

Area G: This is a smaller area belonging to the Smilers.

Area H: The Headquarters of the Smilers. They're led by a hobgoblin called Marrow.

Area I: Redtooth Raider's territory: Led by a gang of Ratfolk.

Area J: Redtooth's warren - the main hq of the ratfolk.

Area K: Empty as far as I know.

Area O: The Haunted Canyon: Not been here myself for several years but people claim its haunted.

Area P: There's some kind of wreck here, can't tell you much more.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

'Smilers first?' Alldur suggests.


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Smilers first!" Poshment agrees. "Though, what about tomorrow, eh? No sense in diving into the hornet's nest unprepared! We could take both the smaller and HQ in one fell sweep!"


Female Human Martyr Paladin 8

"A nights rest with the Steel Hawks sounds like a good idea to me. You've used a fair amount of magic if that chanting was anything to go by, Poshment."


You rest overnight with the Steel Hawks. The following day you head into the Smiler's territory (area G). You can see a group of 4 Smilers walking slowly towards you.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

"Indeed, I would not want you brave folks to get killed taking down more of these rascals... I haven't seen many ratfolk, I wonder where their warren is..."

Before we get to Smiler's territory, Zimdoz does the same buffs as before.


Using the top map

The smilers continue to walk towards you. One of them looks and you and says

Well, well, what do we have here, nosey parkers eh. You've got 5 seconds to leave or we'll sort you out!


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"A sorting? It's been a while since I've had someone offer to sort me out! Well. Where do I begin? As a young boy, I was obviously the favorite child, but my siblings hated me for it! Why, there was this one time..." Poshment begins rambling in response to the challenge.
________
Since we were looking for this fight, Poshment would have already cast Shield Other on Grezzag. 5 hours of fun!


Oh, a wiseguy, eh, let's get em boys

Smiler initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Poshment initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Zimdoz initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Vivianne initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Alldur initiative: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Grezzag initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


So initiative order is

Block 1: You guys

Block 2: Smilers

so over to you


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Oh man, they won't even know what hit them!" Poshment says loudly behind a hand meant to "cover up" what he is saying to the rest of his team. He quickly tosses a piece of paper into the air that quickly burns to ashes. "Milani's got our backs!"
________
Bless from a scroll on us!


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz inserts a bundle of hot, poisonous pellets into the barrel of his dragon pistol, seemingly relishing his newfound destructive capabilities.

Load ordance secretion pellets into the pistol.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur flings a salvo of magical missiles towards the nearest smiler and steps back behind his companions. 'You should have let him finish his story...'

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 3 = 9


A bolt of energy flies forward and strikes one of the Smilers and he howls in pain

Vivianne and Grezzag, your actions.


Male CN Half-Orc Fighter 5 | HP 40/43 | AC: 20 (21 v. robots) Touch: 13 (14 v. robots) FF: 18 | CMB: 9 CMD: 22 | Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +3 (+4 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +1 SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active Buffs: Shield Other

2H Attack, Power Attack, Flagbearer: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22
2H Damage, Power Attack, Flagbearer, Axe to Grind: 1d8 + 16 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 16 + 1 + 1 = 21

Grezzag goes up to one of the smilers, drawing his double axe, and hits him with a fierce two-handed slash.

"Feel free to give up any time." he mutters.


Female Human Martyr Paladin 8

Vivianne lets out a small sigh and draws her longsword, charging after Grezzag to attack one of the other Smilers. "What's with people in Numeria and being so aggressive?"

Power Attack Charge: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 17
Power Attack Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 14


Grezzag's axe swings and one of the Smilers is sliced in two.

Vivianne's longsword swings and cuts deep into another Smiler.

One Smiler attacks Grezzag, one attacks Vivianne, the other shoots at Poshment.

dagger on Grezzag: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

dagger on Vivianne: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

pistol on Poshment: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

And back to you guys


Male CN Half-Orc Fighter 5 | HP 40/43 | AC: 20 (21 v. robots) Touch: 13 (14 v. robots) FF: 18 | CMB: 9 CMD: 22 | Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +3 (+4 vs fear) | Init: +2 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +1 SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active Buffs: Shield Other

Grezzag easily dodges the Smiler's attack, and strikes back with two powerful swings of his own.

Main attack, Power attack, Flagbearer: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29
Main damage, Power attack, Flagbearer, Axe to Grind: 1d8 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 22
Main crit confirm, Power attack, Flagbearer: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20
Main crit extra damage, Power attack, Flagbearer, Axe to Grind: 2d8 + 24 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6) + 24 + 2 + 2 = 39

Off attack, Power attack, Flagbearer: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Off damage, Power attack, Flagbearer, Axe to Grind: 1d8 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 13

"Uhh.. did we want to keep one alive?"


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Stepping forward behind Vivianne, Alldur shouts to the Smiler in the rear. 'Lay down your weapons and I won't have my friend with the large axe split you down the middle!'

Ready an action to hit him with acid arrow if he does anything but give up.


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

Living might be good! Poshment leans into Alldur's threat as he draws his crossbow and aims it at the remaining Smiler.
________
Readied vs not Surrendering (Bless): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 161d8 ⇒ 6


With several mighty swings of his weapon Grezzag kills two of the Smilers and significantly damages the third, who promptly surrenders

Ok, i give up!


Female Human Martyr Paladin 8

Grumbling slightly, she shoved her sword back into its sheath and put a hand against the wound she received from one of the daggers, channeling positive energy into it.

Lay on Hands: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 1 = 8


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz's pellets cool down, and the secretion becomes inert. Nodding curtly at the smiler, he lowers his pistol.


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"Alright Frowner," Poshment starts as he lowers his crossbow. "Tell us about your little HQ and what you know about your boss, Marrow. You might be afraid of him, but he isn't the one you're within smiting distance from, you hear?"


The smiler tells you the following

Map is next one down

H1: Be careful here, there's a weapon that fires beams of energy as you approach unless you call out.

h2: Gunshy's room, he's an ogrekin barbarian, he's afraid of guns, hence the name.

H3: The barracks, there's usually 4 of us there.

H4: Marrow's put some strange creatures in here, they're like zombies but they're not undead. They guard the prisoner, a ratfolk, think he's called Whisky or something.

H5: The surgery, Marrow has created a weird undead- kind of a combination between a skeleton and a pile of junk.

H6: Marrow's room, he's a spellcaster, specialises in spells to do with death. He's always got some zombies with him


Gnome Cleric of Milani 8 | HP: 89/89 | AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 18 CMD: 16 | F+10 R+4 W+9 +2 fear/despair/death, +4 disease/poision | Init +2 | Perception +3; Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
1Reroll 1/1; Reach 3/3; Extend 3/3; Restorative Touch 6/6; Liberation 7/7 ; Freedom 8/8; Channel Positive 9/9; Spells: 1st 5+1/5+1 2nd 4+1/4+1 3rd 4+1/4+1 4th 3+1/3+1

"You've been marvelously compliant, I thank you! What exactly do we need to call out to avoid being energy beamed? Who is Whisky? Does he have an affiliation with any other gangs or groups?" Poshment asks.

Once the questions have concluded and if nobody else chimes in with questions of their own, he nods to Grezzag before turning away to the others. "Sounds like we've got our work cut out for us. Though," he pauses as he pulls a gun off of the nearest Smiler, "I suspect just holding these for that first room might save us a little bit of grief! Might be able to convince this Gunshy fellow to vacate the premises instead of wasting time fighting him. What do we think?"
________
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Whether or not Grezzag receives the message, Poshment's nod is to indicate he has no further questions and is a polite request for him to knock the Smiler unconscious. Can't risk the HQ learning about our imminent assault!

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,060 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.