GM Silbeg's SFS 1-01 The Commencement (replays) (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg

The Commencement (All Replay)
Tactical and Handouts here


401 to 420 of 420 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

"Hi, the children who consider you a friend have told us about you. I am Twich. Please don't be scared."

diplomacy, aid to whoever wants primary: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Mechanic 3 (Scholar) | SP 21/21 | HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 16, CMD 24 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +8
Drone:
HP 30/30 | EAC 12, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR 1/-

"C'mon now, it's okay..." Ivan tries to coax the creature. "Bloody hot in here."

Not sure if we can use different skills to aid, but this'll be Survival. Diplomacy would be a -1, if that needs to happen.

Survival Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Always need to use the same skill to aid another...

But, you will need multiple successes, with different skills, so I will use your roll.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Mechanic 3 (Scholar) | SP 21/21 | HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 16, CMD 24 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +8
Drone:
HP 30/30 | EAC 12, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR 1/-

Oh yeah, that's true. Well, Ivan is rolling appropriately for his character on this one.

Dataphiles

Androgynous N bleachling gnome priest of triune technomancer 1 | SP 6/6 HP 9/9 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Dancing Lights 0/1; Ghost Sound 1/1; Token Spell 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Peri is going to use their 1/day Dancing lights gnome magic trick and try to convince crawly to join them.

"There there little guy. We won't harm you. Just follow the pretty lights."

Survival(Handle Animal): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Also, Peri wants to see what they know about this critter, now that they can see it.

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Ivan and Peri start trying to coax the little guy towards them, but it seems hesitant still.

One more skill check... diplo or sense motive would probably be best

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Half-Orc Soldier | EAC: 15 KAC: 17 | SP:8/8 HP 13/13 RP: 4/4 | Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +2 | Init: +3 Perception: 0 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed: 25 | Active Conditions: None

STIK motions to the creature, no weapons drawn, stares it down, slowly raises an arm, pointing to the creature with only his index and pinky fingers. Slowly moving his arm up and down from the shoulder, whole arm rigid, creating a slight swaying motion out to the fingertips...

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Wayfinders

Female NG damaya lashunta xenoseeker operative 2 | SP 10/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort -1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Lira stands still sweating in her armor, and she tips her head to the side studying the creature.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

STIK is finally able to coax the critter forward. It does not seem hostile, at all... more scared and lonely.

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

"Can you speak?" Twich asks the creature.

If it doesn't answer, or is only able to answer with gestures, Twich continues, "Would you come with us? We can take you to some friendly people who can hopefully find a way you can communicate with us."

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

The creature cocks its head at Twich's question. It looks... puzzled...

Wayfinders

Female NG damaya lashunta xenoseeker operative 2 | SP 10/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort -1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Lira tries to identify the creature. "Perhaps I can figure out if it speaks a language.

Life Science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14DC is -5 if this is a rare creature.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Lira is pretty sure that it speaks a language, but not any that she understands. It makes as series of clicking noises, but no one understands it.

It allows itself to be lead out of the room.

With the alien gone, engineers can move back into E-Deck and fix the damage done. Fitch turns the alien over to an assembled team of experts in hopes of learning more of the alien’s language and culture—so long as the alien survives, the ratfolk is satisfied and pats you all on the back for a job well done.

Kieu Kein rewards you for rescuing his children with a mk 1 ring of resistance. Similarly, Fitch gives you a credstick with 400 credits on it. The Wayfinders’ leader thanks you for their diligence, but is
quick to get back to work on repairing the ship.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Once all four faction leaders report to Guidance, the Society intelligence summons you back to the Lorespire Complex. The intelligence once again presents itself in a holographic form—this time taking on the appearance of a wizened male korasha lashunta— to congratulate the PCs on their successful missions. It goes on to state that in the aftermath of the Scoured Stars incident, the Society needs skilled agents more than ever, and that it sees potential in you as you start your new careers as Starfinder field agents.

Primary success: 3 of 4 faction missions. Pass!
Secondary: 4 of 4! Pass!

I will get you chronicles as soon as I can write them up and scan them.

Dataphiles

ysoki technomancer (arcanamirium sage)/scholar 5 | SP 35/35 HP 7/27 | RP 7/7 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | F+4; R+4; W+5 | Init+7 | Perc+6, SM+1 | weakened

Thank you for running this. I had fun!

Dataphiles

Androgynous N bleachling gnome priest of triune technomancer 1 | SP 6/6 HP 9/9 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Dancing Lights 0/1; Ghost Sound 1/1; Token Spell 1/1; Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Thanks for running Silbeg! I had a blast!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

I am glad!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Half-Orc Soldier | EAC: 15 KAC: 17 | SP:8/8 HP 13/13 RP: 4/4 | Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +2 | Init: +3 Perception: 0 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed: 25 | Active Conditions: None

Thanks for running! I had fun!

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Mechanic 3 (Scholar) | SP 21/21 | HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 16, CMD 24 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +8
Drone:
HP 30/30 | EAC 12, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR 1/-

"Pleasure workin' with you all," Ivan smiles as Guidance details their success.

Thanks aplenty for running!

Wayfinders

Female NG damaya lashunta xenoseeker operative 2 | SP 10/10 HP 16/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort -1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Yes it was a pleasure." Lira gives everyone a smile.

Thanks for running, and I'd play with any of you again at any time. This has been a blast.

401 to 420 of 420 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's SFS 1-01 The Commencement (replays) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.